Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

ManojVarma
We took a new reliance broadband connect 6-7 months they have provided an old modem which is of a dvd player size. We had issues with connectivity and they changed the modem after a complaint. It was fine for few weeks only. we are facing frequent dis connectivity issues since then. We never know when it will work and when it won't. Every time I call they will give me an excuse saying some maintenance activity is going on and will fixed by end of the month. I heard the same for 4 months. Its still going on. I don't understand any maintenance activity for such a long time.
I looking forward for a solution.

Manoj
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:15:37

Reliance Broadband — Internet connection Interruption

The Reliance Broadband Internet service is very slow and it was disconecting so many times a day. If any problem is happend those technical people are not attending as early. The technical people service is very poor and those don't have any knowledge to attend the complaints in Rajahmundry & Guntoor. And the payment will reduce from your account irrespect o[censored]sage and interoptions.
I was requested on 23rd august for terminating my broadnet connection and request No. is 74500786.I want to terminate my connection due to Frequent Disconnection.sir I want to aware you about your employee whose name is Mr. Harish(Mobile No-[protected]), who came at my home and told me that if I gave him a chance then he will provide me good broadnet service.And he promished me that he will solved my problem within 24 hour.And he take my signature on a paper.But after that neither he came nor any other employee.Rightnow my termination request is also cancled.sir my request is that please take action on your these type of employee who cheated your customer.And please Terminate my connection immediately.

Reliance Netconnect — Broadband internet services

Can u believe reliance broadband data card is not working in rohini, new delhi. I m leaving in sector-6 and here no network for broadband data card. Please check before buying it.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Reliance Communications — Unwanted deduction of balance

My mobile no. is [protected]. It has been almost 2 and half months, since they have started some arbitrary vas service on my...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (35)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

aswathi ashok
    iam not able to recharge my reliance netconnect+ usb modem . its showing some error . and i think the shop man (from where i brought the data card)is not submitted my id proof which i have given . so please do the neccessary actions to activate it soon...WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
    the details are given below:

reliance netconnect+ usb modem
    S/N: F7Z5TA[protected]

ASWATHI
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:15:28

Reliance Netconnect USB Modem — BAD SERVICE

I purchased one Reliance net connect USB modem and took a connection for pre-paid. Afer using I found that it is more costaly. So I requested reliance to migrate my connection to prepaid to postpaid. I visited Web word and submitted the documents and fees on 22 nd May.2008. The very next day address verification has done and I got a welcome call from the reliance customer care saying that migration has done. But I was not able to connect the net and make calls. I made a lot of calls to custmoer care people and visited the web world more than 5 times. Also I emailed serverl times to the customer centre. I submitted my documents twice as per the customer care centre request. After one month also I am not able to make calls. While I make calls it says " please recharge your pre-paid A/c" In the part of Reliance customer care and web centre people are so non-responsive and they are worst in in service. So I request every one that please don't go for reliance connection.
    ihave purched reliance data card(net connect).1 month ago. reliance dealer said me that they will provide me net with speed of 153.6kb/s but now am having problem net speed is not even 5kb/s.it is too much slow.and from the last month even am not able to download a data of 1mb.as m having plan o[censored]nlimited.i have also complain many time and my complain no. is[protected]. then also they dnt take any action.So I request every one that please don't go for reliance connection.

Reliance USB — ON LINE SHOPPING

I HAVE ORDERED RELIANCE USB THROUGH ON LINE SHOPPING IN VRITIINTERACTIVE.COM. I HAVE RECEIVED RESPONSE FROM MR.ANIL SINGH AND MR.MUNENDRA KUMAR TEL.NO.[protected]. THEY SAID PAY THROUGH NET BANKING AND THE PRODUCT WILL BE REACHED BY ME TOMORROW (27.12.2009) BETWEEN 05.00pm TO 06.00pm. I HAVE PAID RS.2250/- THROUGH NET BANKING FOR RELIANCE USB. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT (RELIANCE USB) TILL DATE. IT IS REQUESTED TO TAKE STERN ACTION AGAINST THE CULPRITS CHEATING THE CUSTOMER.

Reliance Broadband+ — Account not recharged

I have a Reliance Broadband+ modem. with no.[protected].
    I have recharged with Rs.1000 for 10GB valid for 30 days on 05-June-2011. But the balance was not credited in my account. So I had called the customer care as the 10GB wasn't showing in my account balance info. They had told that i had a little balance left and that i can recharge only after that expires. When i asked them what about the Rs.1000 i had recharged and that the messaged was also received as transaction successful, they denied offering any help to get back the recharged amount. They told that the Rs.1000 wont be added even later. When i told them that i have the transaction id for the recharged amount they denied offering any help to retrieve back the amount. They just said they cant do anything about it. If anyone had such experience please help me what can i do next.
    What a [censored] Comment Raj...

Vinxrs feel about loss of money.. but advertise to him what a habit..

Sorry vinxrs ... Reliance Net connect is [censored] Service, Dont recommend any one to buy this...

Reliance — net connect not recharged

my name govindrajan
    mob: [protected]
    add: hadapsar pune

my complaint: i have recharged my reliance data card for Rs100/ thru paytm.

it has not happened i have contacted the reliance people they denied any recharge being done,
    i checked my account balance which is also not showing any recharge.

and as per your terms if recharge is not happened my paytm bal will be credited that too has not happened.

pl do the needful.

if it is possible recharge my rel mobile no [protected] with rs 100.
    that will close the complaint.

thanks
    govindrajan

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Reliance Netconnect — non refund of money after cancellation of order [Resolved]

Vijay Sanadi
      Good Evening Sir,

I am Vijay Tammanna Sanadi, Age 48, Residence at 49/2/2, Rajashri Colony, Vadgaon Sheri,...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Broadband

manojstrike
      I had a relience braodband connection about 4 years ago. That time I received very bad service from reliance broadband and many times the internet conneciton won't work for 2-3 days. I was totally fed up with the service and asked their customer care to close the connection. But their representative insisted that there was some problem but it won't happen in future. I asked them to correct the bill for the days the connection was not working, he said we will adjust that in the next months bill.

In the next month the internet connection did not work for straight 3-4 days and everytime their customer care person said that he has reset the connection on the sever, try after 30 mins, it will work. This time I was totally fed up, I asked them to terminate the connection. I had just paid the bill and he said you will need to pay the bill for the 10-15 days of the next cycle. I asked them that the connection is not working from the start of the month and it was not working in the last month as well, he could verify it as i had called them least 10-15 times is last 3-4 days.

So finally I asked them that send me the corrected bill and I should not be paying anything as the net connection was not working and at this point their people came and got the modem and everything and I did not hear back from them.

Now after 4 years, I suddenly started getting sms that there is some bill due from my side and nothing was mentioned there. I had no clue what this message is all about. Then after 3-4 days some lady called me saying that she represents reliance and there is an unpaid bill of 1755 inr. I was in shock, first of all its not a valid bill, then they are calling me after 4 years ???? how would i recollect the complaint number or anything for that matter.
      I don't have any records now and she raised her voice and when I said that you guys are fools, she started shouting and finally i could not take it more and i cut the call.

Reliance, being such a big company, how can they make such irresponsible action. It's bad for their reputation. If I get the call again from them I am thinking of taking a serious action and filing an FIR but then again police is also very irresponsible here and they just think of making money out of anything.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:15:22

RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECITON — RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECTION

THIS IS REGARDING THE INTERNET CONNECITON WHICH I GOT ON 20th OF NOV, SINCE THEN I HAD NOTHING BUT LIST OF OUTGOING CALLS FROM MY MOBILE.(THEY TOLL FREE NUMBERS ,JUST TO REMIND YOU)
      IT IS MY FIRST AND WILL BE THE LAST EXPERIENCE WITH RELAINCE(SO FRUSTRATING)
      I HAVE JUST HAD THE MOST PATHETIC CONNECTION , SERVICE AND SATISFACTION WITH THE WHOLE THING .
      I HAVE MADE MORE THAN 20 CALLS TO YOUR COMPANY AND IT WAS DISGUSTING THAT THIS COMPANY IS HAVING SUCH A BAD TEHCNICAL SUPPORT AND CUST SERVICE . IT WAS HORRIBLE .
      TRY TO HIRE PEOPLE WHO CAN SPEAK ATLEAST UNDERSTANDABLE ENGLISH (IF NOT “GOOD” ).
      THE INTERNET IN THE FIRST PLACE HAS NEVER WORKED .
      TECHNICIANS CAME AND THEY CHECKED FEW DETAILS, THEY FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS NO CONNECTION AT ALL TO THE SERVER.
      DO YOU REALLY NEED 1 MONTH AND SO MANY CALLS TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM FROM YOUR SERVER.
      FINE , SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY TOLD IT AND TECHNICANS HAVE PROMSIED THAT I CAN GET A REFUND , DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU SEND A BILL FOR ALL THIS TROUBLE I HAD BECAUSE OF YOUR CONNECITON .
      IT WAS THE MOST PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING SERVICE, IF YOU DO NOT VALUE YOUR CUSTOMERS I AM PRETTY SURE THAT YOUR BUSINESS JUST GOING TO BE BOGUS.

I CAN NOT MAKE ANY MORE CALLS TO YOUR COMPANY .BECAUSE THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK.
      THIS IS LAST TIME I AM EVEN GOING TO INTERACT WITH YOU PEOPLE , I WANT YOU TO TAKE THAT MODEM OR WHATEVER THAT IS, AND GIVE ME A REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
      IF NOT I AM FOR SURE GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.

ROOPA BHAT

Reliance — Services discontinued even after bill Payments

I made the bill payment way before due date and their systems didnt reflect it... the amount has been deducted from my account and still my services have been discontinued...
      On asking the reason they even told someone had put in a comment that the mobile is lost...

I have no way of starting my services back again

Reliance Broadband — Fraud

Hi ,

Reliance sales person comes to my home and they insisted me to take Reliance broad band by saying that there will be no installation charge at all so I went ahead and took it but in the bill they have charged installation charge and when I am trying to call salesman for clarification he is not responding and even customer care is not helping me out

Reliance -Internet Service — Being charged 3 to 4 times

To the Concerened Person

my Reliance user id[protected],

my name is jacob
      i was compelled into (phone + internet)combo unlimited plan, wanted to change it to only Net unlimited plan so i could save some money. However due to reliance procedural issues I had to take a long route to get non-Combo net only plan meanwhile now i have recieved a bill for 1900+. whereas my bill should have been app 450/-. I have mailed reliance couple of times

i have discussed with Manish Thakery ( Reliance cusomer care Floor Supervisor) about the same who had also agreed for a waiver of the additional amount . Requesting you to help the customer about the same

ThankYou

Reliance Broadband — Broadband bill/connection termination

iwas holding reliance broadband connection and due to personal reasons i have shifted my house and i raised ticket[protected] on Dec 6, 2010 for termination of connection. on Dec11, 2010 they contacted me and they said that they will transfer my account to new location and they have raised a ticket for transfer on same day. from Dec 11,2010 to Feb 15, 2011 there is no update. They have generated bill for two months and they are not redy to do reversal of the bill amount.

Please help me in this regards.

Lal Krishna
      Dear All,

I was using Reliance Prepaid Connection. One Of the representative has informed to to opt for post paid. I have submitted all the document to the corresponding person. When I was tring to logged, I am not able to access. When I called the customer care they have told me that the verification is negative. Again after 18 days it is activated.

But I got the bill.

Without using the connection how come I have got the bill, if it is not activated.

Which is really very bad.

My Reliance Broad Band No is [protected]
      reliance is the worst company when it comes to bill, there are tons or consumer complaints against them on all the consumer complaints site.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Reliance Broadband — Connection not working and give me billing without usage - Reliance Broadband

Divyesh Vora
        Hello Sir/Madam,
        Here i send you conversation mails between me and reliance.

1st mail(June 1,Time:11:35...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (28)Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Communications Ltd — Eating Customers Money [Resolved]

kkagarwallove

FOR RCOM

1. I have a RCOM prepaid connection [protected] into which the balance I...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

heartfume

I bought a reliance broadband 2mpbs thunder plan they installed it on time. When i started using it i found it is much slower than 256kbps . I didn’t know that is what they call thunder plan.

I wish i could have placed a stop payment on the cheque in time. Never go for Reliance broadband in Pune.

I spoke to one of their technician, he says nowadays everybody who is using Reliance is complaining about the speed, i would advise you to go for static IP connection our dynamic IP connection can’t offer reliable speed. Huh? They why the hell Reliance advertise and con people. They offer 2mpbs unlimited.

Utter nonsense. Highly misleading. If you can’t provide 2mpbs speed better advertise what u can provide which is no more than 256kbps.

Tested the speed on two different android mobile phone without any concurrent connections or peer to peer application running in the background, have tested it on two computers one running XP SP3 and other one running Win 7 with latest SP. I have monitored how many outbound and inbound connection is active using comodo firewall.

If you want further examples of pathetic speed iam getting I can post videos on youtube so you can see. The thunder speed, Reliance offers.

Tulika

Misleading speed by Reliance Broadband
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:20:55

Reliance Broadband+ — speed

I HAVE PURCHASED A BROADBAND+ FROM RELIANCE AT RS 3500/- AS IT IS SAID THAT SPEED WILL BE 3.2 MBPS BUT I WENT TO TIRUPATI LAST MONTH AND AFTER CONNECTING I GOT A SPEED OF ONLY 234 KBPS. SO THIS IS ALSO A KIND OF FRAUD.

RCOMcare
        RCOMcare, Thank you for responding. Hope it gets resolved.
        Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare

It ha not improved at all. It frustrates me everyday when i use the connection.

I have tested the speed on every possible computing device i have (pl refer to my previous comment). I'm shocked to see that how could a company advertise 2mpbs speed when the connection speed is not even 256kbps.

You can try calling me on my other number: [protected]
        Hi Guys,

After few complains, Reliance has acted upon the complaint now i’m getting decent speed. Few days ago my internet stopped working called their call center expecting worst service again. But to my surprise the call center executive not only sounded professional but was also too polite.

They registered my complaint and one of their technician visited our house to fix some cabling issue after which it is working like charm again.

Thanks Reliance people, if you offer this kind of service, people won’t bad mouth about your company like i did once. Hope you guys keep doing the splendid job over and over again.

the reason i’m with reliance for years now, caz they have no download cap in their unlimited plan and also when compared to others in the market it is economical.

Tulika

Vikas Bardia

You have kept first position in telecommunication thanks for the great achievement, but some quite complaint about your customer problems resolution as follows
          I am booked a new Connection of reliance [protected] from Reliance Mobile store Narela. This Mobile store handled by Mr. Pawan. I give the all documents to need the new connection Like Voter Id card for ID Proof & my MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) BILL for residence Proof. After some days my all outgoing calls had been stopped. Then I talk to 198 customer service he said to me your documents is not submitted till. You have to be submitting your documents again in Your Nearest Mobile store. The same I have putted in nearest mobile store. But your verification officers also verify my address to visits on my Home. After some days your Narela Mobile store is permanently closed and my Phone outgoing/Incoming service is not start-up.

I am again talk to 198 service he said to me again submit your documents to reliance web world Saraswati Vihar. I am going to web world saraswati vihar I regretfully inform you that performance of the company and behaviour towards customers complaint is not of the standard as expected from you. The Customer services Miss Shilpa Sharma is treated rudely with us. I am submit all the documents in Web World.

I am Not pay Monthly Bill therefore I am not used any service of My mobile.
          How many days required for a new connection tell me? How many days to verify the documents ?

How many days to start a service of my [protected] Mobile No?

We wish that you look into the matters as soon as possible and resolve the problem at the earliest without any further delay.

We hope that you will take the matter seriously and those suffered will be brought to justice.

Vikas Bardia
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:54

Reliance Mobile — deactivation without verifying the address of residence

I purchased a new reliance mobile cdma connection and submitted the copy of my bank statement as the proof of address. But after some days i got a message from the customer care that the address found false in verification, and my connection has been deactivated. many times I have given complaints but I am getting any good results.
          Previously I have faced a lot many problems with this service regarding false billing etc.
          And I feel the customer care of this company is not at all customer friendly.

Reliance Mobile — New

Subject : Reliance mobile can not block incoming calls on the lost SIM

Details:
          Somebody had stolen my Reliance mobile, I had given the complaint to block the sim card, approx 15 days before.Surprisingly when I called on my lost number I found that the number was still active means Incoming call on the number is still working.When I called on relaince moblile call centre they told me that, they have already registerd the complaint and stopped the outgoing call from that SIM but they can not stop incoming calls to that SIM . Although I told call centre that I dont want even incoming facility on that number and deregister my name from that number they said it is not possible ...

This is very surprising and annyoing that they can not stop the incoming call on the stolen SIM.?? Means what anybodycan simply steal the mobile and can enjoy it for incoming calls ?? This is really frustrating experince.
          I strongly feel that If the consumer wish to discontinue the services of the SIM it must be done by mobile operator because it is securtiy sensetive issue.

regarding reliance cell phone — outgoing problem

my cell phone outgoing is off without information. and again after the deposit of ID proof outgoing is off, and i continious talk to coustomer care but they have no idia why my phone outgoing is off some coustomer executive told me your your bill is pendind and some told me your docoument is pending but no can help proprly so i request to you slove my problem as sosn as possible

Manish kumar

Complane no :[protected]

phone complaint — outgoing problem

newly taken phone no. [protected] showing outgoing calls.
          please look into the matter.

thanking you

regards
          t.srinivasa rao

Reliance Mobile — new sim card connection was stopped

i was taken a new connection from reliance gsm.they are stopped the connection.i am trying for customer care to talk about the proble,but it was not connecting.

reliance mobile store — not update my mobile bill

Respected sir,

I have submited my netconnect broadband bill on 6 oct 2011, but the reliance store is not update it, now from 4 days my connection is disconnect. And 20 oct 2011 I receive next month bill with including last month bill. I have many time called customer service center but not any respond. Please sir solve my problem

My receipt no. 39109
          Amar plaza complex, opp
          Daulat bag, ajmer
          Ph[protected]

Reliance Communications — New Connections

We have taken 2 new reliance numbers (GSM) on[protected] from Web World at Mira Bhayander Road. Even after submitting documents many times and after the verification is been done, our numbers get disconnected every week mentioning that there is documentation or verification problems. The web world executives and in charge is very very cooperative and helpful but the reliance service providers are creating a nuisance for us by disconnecting the services every now and then. We have also received our phone bills and made payments but then too they are still harassing us by disconnecting the services every now and then. Even the web world in charge is upset regarding the disruption of services so often. Every time we are calling customer care no. 198 and wasting our time every week for the same problem. We have four reliance numbers including these two new numbers. Its becoming a headache for us to go through all this on weekly basis. It is highly hilarious that on verification of the two new numbers been given the same address proof, for one number they gave address verification is okay and for the other number they mentioned that building does not exist. Please advise and help us to solve this problem. My name is Harsha Doshi and my number is [protected] and my email id is sanhar.[protected]@gmail.com.
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance Communications — Fraud Balance cut as well as No activation of GPRS [Resolved]

kapil_niper
            Myself Kapil with Reliance number [protected] has activated 2G Pack of reliance on 03/07/2013..!!IT was not activated on that...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

rahulmishra.upes
            sir,(mobile number [protected])
            I feel cheated every time I deal with reliance i have been with you since the past 6 years and i face a lot of problems recently I bought a new HTC one which is coming with a Reliance GSM offer which says 3gb data for three months that means 1 GB each month and unlimited whatsapp and Facebook.
            and unlimited movies on big flix but its been a month and still i haven't got the offer posted on my account and i have called 198 I must say they are pathetic they answer the call and straight away the put the call on mute and they never responded again. I have registered a complaint on *333 the complaint no is[protected] and it got closed with no action and then i marked a complaint on-line as well but then no response I am attaching a copy of the mail as well.

rahul mishra <rahulmishra.[protected]@gmail.com>
            Jun 25 (9 days ago)

to rcom.care, Rcomnodaloffic., rcom, serviceassuran.
            my name is Rahul and I am mailing you for the reason that i feel so cheated every time I trust your company I recently bought a brand new HTC ONE IMEI OF MY PHONE IS [protected] it came with a reliance offer by which i was supposed to get 3 GB 3G DATA FREE FOR 3 months and unlimited bigflix movie and unlimited social networking and whatsapp. but i haven't received any benefit till date even after complaining when i call 198 people just put me on hold and never respond to call. so i called you *333 and they registered a complaint and they closed it without resolving it the complaint no is[protected] this is a very ruthless behaviour of your company kindly resolve this issue ASAP and one more thing when i bought this new reliance gsm sim card i paid 120 in which i was supposed to get 98 rupees talk time and 1gb 3g data as well so kindly check my account properly..

I am seriously offended this time and ill stop using services from Reliance and I would never recommend Reliance to anybody.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:30:39

Reliance Communications — offer

Respected Sir,
            I easy charged my account with an sms card of rupees 49 on 16th october 2008. its validity period is 1month. For the first two days i dont have any problem. But today i have charged an sms cost of Rs 1/- per sms and i lost an amount of rupees 15, i was unknown about it till i got an sms that my account balance is Monbalance.This is not the first time that i am having this problem.

I should get my 15 rupees back to my account. So please take the neccessary steps to the same

HTC, Touch 3G Mobile Phone — Mobile phone Not working Properly

I bought one HTC Touch 3G Mobile phone 4 months back and it costed me Rs. 17, 300/- ( seventeen thousand three hundred). Since that time my mobile is giving problems. It switch off automatically. I have visited their authorised service centre thrice. but no improvement. I wish to replace my mobile with a new one. it is not at all acceptable that a such an expensive phone works in this manner. Please help.

Yours faithfully,
            Nilesh Burman

Reliance Communication — company schemes call & sms

dear respected sir,
            me priyesh khambhayata,
            i am mobile holder of above company since 1.5 year.my mobile number is +91 [protected].
            i compliant about for company scheme call.
            i already activated DND service from 26 Nov. but tlii date company is not active my service.
            i also talk with customer care, but they are tall me, that you are not activate this scheme. they don't giving good response.
            everyday comapany is call me 7 to 8 call about scheme from different number.
            i am busy in my work and company is calling from morning 8 o'clock.
            that is not good.
            so please i am request you, that take a legal action against company.
            within how many day my complaint will be solving?

regards,
            priyesh khambhayata
            mo. number. +91 -[protected]

kkcs1987
              As we are old customer with Reliance, So we expect of good service from the telecom. service provider.
              i'm not able to make any outgoing calls, neither able to receive any incoming calls on my Land line number- [protected].
              When i spoke to Customer care, he told me that the problem is temporary & will be solved within two days, so he did not give me any Complaint number/Request number.
              Now as i'm facing lot of troubles( As both Incoming & outing calls are not working), So i just want to get it disconnected, every time i called the Toll free numbers of Reliance customer care, they are assuring me to resolve the problem in 24 hours.
              RELIANCE is providing the worst services to its customer. Even though i have mailed the appellate authority of Reliance mails several times, no action is taken.
              It seems like reliance is fooling its customer.
              Kindly Help

Reliance — Customer care is not working from last 10 days

Hi All,

Reliance Customer care no *333 /*369(option-4) is not working form last more than 10 days, even though the related website link is also not working

so my Q. is, why they charge the servise charges if they can't provide a servise
              and boasting for no.1 servise provider in the field of telecomm.

please stop making advertisement like u are provide servise on Himalaya where no body stay ., provide servise, where people live ... pleaseeeeeeeee

so please take a valid action.

Landline — instrument

no incomming calls for the past 2 months - already complaint past 2 months. no response. customer care is very very very poor. so, surrentor my landline connection today.
              plz sir

Landline number — Instrument Not working

It is becoming too much to log a complaint number to repair the landline number. The customer service engineer are so bad and not providing the service number and more to that service tickets are getting closed without even resolving, I have all the evidences for the same.

The Service engineer gave a wrong phone number stating it is zonal officere number.

Tata Indicom service is one of the painful service to have.

Reliance — non working instrument

Dear Sir
              got your connection only 3 days back,got defective instrument ,so unable to use,contacted thrice the person concerned somebody hemant [protected] but all failed .
              Dr R K Gupta Phone No[protected]

communication — Unwanted calls on landline

Stop Unwanted Calls I am receiving unwanted calls that nos . [protected],[protected]
              [protected],[protected].
              I will take legal action against the company.
              Thanks.

M. Zubair Advocate
              [protected],

RCOMcare
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

skkthakur
                SIR,

COMPLAINT NO :[protected] &amp;[protected] DATED[protected] AGAINST 2 BROADBAND CONNECTIONS AND LANDLINES ARE NOT BEING ATTENDED EVEN AFTER 5 DAYS . I AM ALSO SENDING MY DEAD BROADBAND CONNECTION MODEM VIEW.

BRAODBAND ID[protected]

BROADBAND ID[protected]

LANDLINE [protected]

RELIANCE OFFICE AT KOTA AND JAIPUR ARE NOT RESPONDING.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT YOUR LEVEL AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT YOUR LEVEL

Subject: KIND ATTN MR ANIL AMBANI
                To: anil.[protected]@relianceada.com
                Cc: &quot;[protected]@relianceada.com&quot; &lt;[protected]@relianceada.com&gt;

SIR,

COMPLAINT NO :[protected] &amp;amp;[protected] DATED[protected] AGAINST 2 BROADBAND CONNECTIONS AND LANDLINES ARE NOT BEING ATTENDED EVEN AFTER 11 days .

BRAODBAND ID[protected]

BROADBAND ID[protected]

LANDLINE [protected]

RELIANCE OFFICE AT KOTA AND JAIPUR ARE NOT RESPONDING.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT YOUR LEVEL AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT YOUR LEVEL

MOB:- [protected]

RCOM Care
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

anishpanthalani

I have recently taken one Reliance Netconnect+ USB Internet connection with 5GB Unlimited plan and it's monthly payment amount is around 900/-.

Here very sorry to say that it's speed is very low and it is disconnecting frequently which breaks my works. Please refer the attached images.

Anish Panthalani

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:30

Reliance Net Connect — internet connection

I had a 3G connection from Reliance net connet with no [protected], The connection speed is very low and operation on 64kbps speed.
                  Reliance is saying that I had already consumed my data usage upto 5GB and hence the connection speed is converted to 64kbps.

I am contineously asking customer care to send me the usage details but they are not sending it and responding with unnecessary details which is disturnbing me,

May I request you to please help me in resolving this issue, even after launching the complaints, no one bother to call me and discuss.

Kindly help me.

Thanking you in advance !

Ashish Borkar

arjunbatra797
                    Sir ,
                    last month i ported my number into reliance communication which is a postpaid number ..In my first bill there was an error of 70 rupees which i lodged a complaint and got it resolved , for which i was sent a sms that " your complaint has been resolved , you have been given a waiver of 70 rupees which will reflect in your next month's bill " .
                    today i have got my next bill and in that i have not been given the waiver of 70 rupees of last month and the amount is still added in my this months bill also ..i want the resolution as soon as possible as i have 6 more reliance numbers and i dont want that you would force me to port out all my other numbers to some other company please ..please look into the matter as soon as possible and get me the solution ...

name - satish batra
                    mobile number - [protected]
                    circle - punjab (postpaid)

the problem i am facing is that, i got a waiver of 70 rupees last month, for which i was told that it would be adjusted in next bill ..now i have recieved a bill of next month but in this bill i have not been adjusted the waiver of 70 rupees which was suppossed to be there in the bill this month
                    thanks !
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:09:26

Reliance Communication — Invalid Postpaid Bill

RCOM, Charging me "30 Rs. for Nazara Comic Pack" since Feb-2010, after me complaints made still this issue is not resolved by company. On call they said you don't have any subcription pack with name "Nazara Comic".
                    Please provide way to get through this issue.

Dipesh Savla

I am customer of Reliance since 2005.

On 30the April i had activated 2G GPRS activated of Rs. 248 for 60 days.

On 30the April at 11.17 am sms received from 52811 " Dear Customer, your recharge for MBBP248_2G is successful, you will be charge 248 for theis service, thee plan will be renewed on 29/06/2013 or 60 days from today. Thank you, Reliance."

As per thee SMS thee plan was supposed to be renewed on 29/06/2013 and was not done from Reliance instead of thee balance available in my account and i was charged for thee GPRS usage.

So refund me thee amount deducted as GPRS charges from 29/06/2013 to 01/07/2013 as it was not my fault and activate thee 2G GPRS 60 days plan of Rs. 248/-.

Please find details of thee online conversation withe one of your customer service executives.

You are now chatting withe Chaitrali
                      (15:05) Chaitrali: Good Afternoon! Dipesh Savla ,let me confirm your number [protected] , is it correct?
                      (15:05) Dipesh Savla: yes
                      (15:05) Chaitrali: How may I assist you ?
                      (15:06) Dipesh Savla: some balance has been deducted from my no. pls let me know what amt and for what purpose/
                      (15:06) Chaitrali: Sorry for thee inconvenience caused to you .
                      (15:07) Chaitrali: May I know thee date of balance deduction from your account ?
                      (15:07) Dipesh Savla:[protected]
                      (15:08) Chaitrali: As I am checking balance has been deducted from your account fro GPRs usage .
                      (15:08) Dipesh Savla: what amt?
                      (15:10) Chaitrali: I will provide you thee details for thee same .
                      (15:10) Chaitrali: I need some information for validation purpose.
                      (15:11) Dipesh Savla: ok.
                      (15:11) Chaitrali: May I know on whose name is thee sim card registered?
                      (15:11) Dipesh Savla: Dipeshkumar Suryakant Savla
                      (15:11) Chaitrali: May I know your date of birthe registered withe us ?
                      (15:11) Dipesh Savla:[protected]
                      (15:11) Chaitrali: May I know your address registered withe us ?
                      (15:12) Dipesh Savla: Flat no - 24, C - wing, chandra kunj chs, opp. railway station, vikhroli (west0), mumbai - 400083
                      (15:12) Chaitrali: Thank you for thee information .
                      (15:14) Dipesh Savla: give me thee info/
                      (15:14) Chaitrali: Please be online.
                      (15:14) Dipesh Savla: k
                      (15:16) Chaitrali: Rs.12.3 were deducted from your account on[protected] for GPRS usage .
                      (15:17) Dipesh Savla: and what are thee deductions today.
                      (15:19) Chaitrali: Rs.164.2 are deducted from your account for GPRS usage today .
                      (15:21) Dipesh Savla: for which plan?
                      (15:21) Chaitrali: The balance is deducted for using GPRS service .
                      (15:22) Dipesh Savla: See now i will tell u thee whole story...
                      (15:22) Chaitrali: Okay .
                      (15:23) Dipesh Savla: On 30the April i had activated thee gprs pack of rs. 248/- and i had received thee sms theat theat thee plan will be renewed on 29/06/2013 or 60 days from theat.
                      (15:24) Dipesh Savla: according thee sms thee plan shouldd get automatically activated on 29/6/13... which has not been done in spite of thee balance available.
                      (15:24) Dipesh Savla: U can check thee details in your system.
                      (15:26) Dipesh Savla: Now pls refund thee total balance deducted from my number for gprs usage from 29the Jun 2013 and renew thee Rs. 248 (2G pack valid for 60 days).
                      (15:27) Chaitrali: As I am checking thee details thee pack is not auto renewal .
                      (15:27) Dipesh Savla: I have sms received from 52811 saying theat it will be auto renewed after 60 days.
                      (15:30) Chaitrali: As per details available withe us thee pack is not auto renewal.
                      (15:31) Dipesh Savla: where should i send thee sms for confirmation, tell me? i will send you thee sms.
                      (15:33) Dipesh Savla: Do you want me to send an email filing thee complaint/
                      (15:34) Chaitrali: For thee same I request you to send email to : [protected]@relainceada.com .

I have thee SMS stored in my mobile.

Expecting prompt action from Reliance
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:04:28

mobile complaint — G.P.R.S

My name is Simarjit singh plaha. i have B.S.N.L mobile connections which no [protected]. G.P.R.S activated on this no from last 1 year. But from last two week i am facing problem With G.P.R.S. its connect just before 9:am after 9: its not connect hole day. i have complaint to B.S.N.l Ludhiana Exchange bharat nagar chownk. they are saing its due to conjections problem its wll solve with two day. But its not working plz solve my problem.
                      Bset regards

GPRS — GPRS Charge

amar mobile no. [protected]. ami 27/03/09 tarikhe Rs.57.00 charge karar par gprs connect kari abang amar account theke taka katte thake.[protected]e bisaiti janale amake bala haie apni surf karun taka ferat peyejaben. ami akhono parjantya taka ferat paini barang 04/04/09 tarikhe Rs.151.00 charge karar par theke gprs connect karlei Rs.2.98 kare kete nichchhe. bisai apnake janalam ati druta samadhaner janya.

GPRS — charges

I am not using ang of our gprs produst then also i am getting charged i have tred to inform our excutive for the same but they are rude and saying that we cant any thing.I want revert back on my mobile no [protected] ...

mobike — gprs

i am unable to start my gprs connection on my phone although i got the settings 24 hours ago .ihad saved the settings also, plz solve my problem quickly.

Reliance Mobile — charges

hello,,,
                      I am ur costumer from hosur.my mobile no: [protected].
                      It is said no roaming charges will be apllied,but it happened on 15-jan
                      when i received a call from no:[protected].
                      please give an immediate remedy to get out of this problem.I hope u will take care o[censored]r costumers.
                      sandeep.
                      mere cell no se har bar kuch na kuch mony less kr dete ho aur mane abe tak koi b service nahe lagaye hai aur aap apne app service laga kr mony less kr dete ho kya ye he aap k service hai
                      MY CELL NO IS [protected]

nikeneel

This is more of a warning that a complaint. Warning to people who are thinking about buying a reliance netconnect dongle. judging by the quality of product and service, I would say warning to people who are planning to buy any reliance product.

Why this is not a complaint is, I know for a matter of fact that this is not going to change anything. Anyways, I bought this reliance netconnect dongle (ZTE), before 3 months. It worked alright for a week and one fine day it wouldn't get detected when I plug it in to my laptop. So I tried plugging into different USB ports, plugged in to another laptop. Not Working! :)

The device is not getting powered at all. I called the guy who sold me this. He is a very nice fellow and came to my place a the next weekend (coz I have work on weekdays). He took the dongle and came with a new one the next weekend. Now that's two weeks without internet connection.
                        I am like, ok, that's how these devices are. some just break down at times and I was just unlucky.
                        The device works for another 2 weeks and again stops working. Only this time, its powering on but my laptop is saying 'USB device is not recognized'. Again I tried different ports and different laptop. Not Working! :)

These people are happy to be in you house in 1 hour if you are buying their product, but if its broken you gotta take time off and find the service centre and go there and get it fixed on their terms. And yes, when I say find the service centre, thats another interesting story. I called the customer care to report the problem and get some help, the representative rightly diagnosed that the problem is with the hardware and has to be taken to service centre. I called the service centre number i got from customer care. Guess what? It's not reliance service centre, its a videocon service centre :) I called customer care again and confirmed the number and got couple of other numbers. Only this time none of the numbers I got from them is working. When I say not working, some are giving me beep sound, some are permanently engaged (I mean day and night 24/7). Then finally, I got to know from the guy who sold me this crap product that the service centre is actually moved to a different location. Customer care isn't even aware of this!

I have had enough with this service. I decided to cancel the service. The procedure is they will take my request to cancel the service and it will take 7 days for them to process it and my connection will remain active for another 7 days and I will be billed for all this time! I mean, when they can activate you service in 2 hrs time, why cant they deactivate the service in 2 hrs!? If this is not fraud, then what is it? Now I have to pay money for some thing that I cant even use.

So my friends, please do not buy reliance netconnect. It's a matter of principle. Please do not encourage products that cheat people. I think if we support products like this by buying it, it makes us also accomplice to fraud.

Reliance Netconnect — poor service and passing the Time

Subject: Reliance net connect ZTE 1x my No. [protected]. "" USB not Recoznised ""

Respected Sir

1 I have purchased Data Card on 15.06.2010 copy of bill is attached.
                        2 Due to Probelems I was disconnected my old no 930
                        3 Onece again I wish to take services of netconnect with reliance. I have taken a new no divece ZTE AC8720 no [protected]. from Your V.R. Enterprises ( Reliance Shop ,
                        GUNA)
                        4 Due to some Problem The Netconnect divicce is not working proper . Your Reliance shop has changed the software of divice.
                        5 Internet Plan for Local is allready activate with Rs. 299/ but divise is not working till now . On connecting with conputer , masage display -USB not recoznised.
                        6 Long time and after many requests your shop has not take proper action . and no relief to me. My vourche is near to end . , and loss to me Rs. 299.00
                        7 After calling to your No. *355 the office suggested me to go on service center of ZTE and gave me address and Mobile No. [protected] also.
                        8 I left divice to Service cente and received Job paper. The oprator says - call or meet after 10 days.

kindly solve my problems as soon as possible.

your faithfully

Rajendra kumar Jain
                        GUNA MP
                        Mobile: [protected]

Reliance — not recognize

I am residing at chandragiri, Gajapati our reliance customer care service center at berhampur, once I went to complaint about my reliance GSM card but I saw there was a lock every one was inside. I told him I have complained but they told me we can’t help about u so you go away. I want to say -that the reliance customer care not take care of customer so please take action, that customer care office address is:- berhampur, aska road, Arya motor first floor
                        Om prasd rath

Reliance / NetConnect — poor service

Dear mam/sir,

I have purchase one data card of reliance from blue bird infotech on 21st june 2011. The address of co is b-21, Rahul vihar, Phase-II, Partap Vihar, Ghaziabad. But the issue is that one week is finish but their is not solution. I am very upset to buy from this co. So i requested to take some strict action against my problem.

Thanks u

Praveen Garg

Janak Puri

Name: Nikesh Neelakantan
                        Mobile: [protected]
                        type of Inconvenience you are facing: Dongle not getting detected in any computer for the 2 nd time in 3 months. details are there in original post.

RCOM Care

REVAN KUMAR REDDY
                          i have reliance net connect broadband+ . but i have lost my data card number so kindly provide me. details as follows-
                          MODEL : EC159
                          FFC ID : QISEC159
                          ME ID : A000002ED5239C
                          RSN : RHWCDD[protected]
                          S/N : F7Z9MB11A2507966
                          SKU: CDHW13Z1

PORTED BY RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
                          HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.

MY Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:05

Reliance Data Card — harrasing the customer

I Varsha Chawla, am using your data card...for my internet connectivity...

The executive sold me a bundle offer and and said after 2 months this will expire and if you would like to continue than pls get connected with the Web World...

But unfortunately, the bills have hijacked and i have not even used as it got blocked after 2 months...but how come without using the the data card the bills have been generated without informing the customer..

It clearly indicates that you all are harrasing the customer for un-necessary reasons...

Hope you would resolve my query...asap... and help me not to pay the un-necessary charges leived on my data card...the no.of my card is [protected].

Pls support on an immediate basis...

thanks Varsha
                          [protected]..
                          its like a punishment to use this

Reliance netconnect Broadband Data Card — Customer Harrasment

I regret to inform that I'm highly dissatisfied with the customer service provided by Reliance Netconnect Broadband. Inspite of clarifying everything about the STAY CUSTODY of my account I'm not only continuing to receive BILLS but also PHONE CALLS from Reliance for not paying the bills.

I have been paying my BILLS promptly and never defaulted even once.

My Reliance Netconnect+ No. is [protected], Relationship No. is[protected].

I had visited Reliance World located in 540, C.M.H. ROAD, INDIRANAGAR, BANGALORE - 560038 and placed my account on stay custody for 3 months starting from 10th June 2011 to 10th Sep 2011.

I have paid Rs.330 for 3 months of STAY CUSTODY & also cleared all the outstanding charges for the period between 25th May 2011 to 10th June 2011. Inspite of spending time, money, and energy I'm getting the Bills and also Phone calls.

I'm highly disappointed with such POOR customer service from Reliance. This is totally disgusting as well as highly ridiculous.

I want you to kindly take a look into this and get this corrected IMMEDIATELY. If not, let me know I WILL DISCONNET & STOP MY ACCOUNT and never again in MY LIFE I WILL subscribe with reliance. I will also make sure I tell my friends about this and post negative feedback in all the customer related websites.

I DON'T WISH TO WASTE MY TIME WRITING OR TALKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN. THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO RELIANCE BEFORE I TAKE A STRONG ACTION AGAINST RELIANCE FOR SUCH TYPE OF CUSTOMER HARASSMENT'S AND MENTAL TORTURE.

hi... I am Revan...
                          MODEL : EC159
                          FFC ID : QISEC159
                          ME ID : A000002ED5239C
                          RSN : RHWCDD[protected]
                          S/N : F7Z9MB11A2507966
                          SKU: CDHW13Z1

PORTED BY RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
                          HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.
                          hi, i am s.k.singh actually i forget my data card no the details of prepaid net connect+ is detailed below:

RSN RZTCDC[protected]

My Reliance Internet Connection Details:
                            Customer ID :[protected]
                            Billing Acct Num : [protected]

Problem Statement:
                            1. I've got a new bill #[protected] generated for the month of May & the due amount now is Rs 361. Connections were never active after last week of March 2013. I've already cleared the dues till March 2013, the last amount being Rs 273. Where is this Rs 361 bill amount generated from, when the connection itself was in suspend/Hold mode? In fact, it was retention department team members request to put connection on "Hold".

After calling to Reliance Nodal Office, Mr. Santosh clarified that, if I pay the bill amount when my connection is in suspend mode - the connection will be automatically made to active though it was on "hold" till that moment.

As soon as I pay the due of Rs.273 on May 10th, the connection was made active - which I've never asked to be so. When I've not asked for an active connection, why should I pay for the bill generated after that moment.

I was a reliance broadband customer for more than 2yrs & paid all the bills promptly without any delay.

Now also, I am being punished by Reliance because I've paid the due amount of Rs.273(which changed the status of my connection from HOLD to ACTIVE).

For being a Reliance customer for more than 2yrs, Reliance is treating its customers this way.

Hope to see some response after this.

Adinarayana Chiranjeevi G
                            [protected]@yahoo.com
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:14:00

Broadband — Internet Bill

I would like to inform you that we have no Internet Connection Usage in APSRTC-Jubliee branch;but we have received the bill amount of 6, 000 without any system nor usage .

Kindly look into this and revert on the same.

APSRTC team.

communication — broad band

i have been applied for broad band service. and that service has been confirmed by them.
                            they confirmed about that service from our land line bsnl number
                            yet tillnow they have not come here for giving connection

Reliance Broadband — bill amount

sir,Iam a reliance broad band customer Id no.[protected],i have been using this connection for last one month and ten days . i had joined with the offer- 299rs-downloading maximum 1gb free. while joining i have been asked 800rs as join fee .after few days(4 days) they send me first bill of amount 910rs . they minused 800rs in the statement .balance 110 rs had paid .without using the downloading i paid this bill.afetr i complaint the customer care officer. same process has been continued this month also.the bill on 23-9-09 as 2110rs. please consider to clarify .

thanking you
                            yours faithfully
                            hasheer.h
                            sumi nivas
                            tc 22536(1)
                            manacaud p.o
                            trivandrum
                            ph no. [protected]
                            plese my bradband bil send mail

broadband internet — billing

i have airtel broad band connection having no.[protected].At the time of getting connection i have told to sales exicutive of the company that i want to pay advance for 6months bill.So that i can get one month free as per company's plan.but at the expiry of every 6month period ,company always send one month bill.Due to that I can't get benifit of the 6month schime for the perticular month.It was my standing instruction that please send me 6month bill in advance so that as per company's schime i can get 1month free service.With all that company has send me bill no.[protected] dated 4th March for 1month only.

My request is to cancell the bill and despatch me 6month bill with the schime so that i can pay it in time.

Without schime it will be costly to me and i have to go for other internet service provider.

Please reply me soon.

Chaitanya Malukani
                            Pls responsd

Dear All,
                            Rcom tells all their customers writing complaints on this site that their phones are not reachable. I guess this is typical RCOM way of doing business.

rupendrarai
                              Dear Sir/ Madam,

My internet connection is not working for past two months.
                              I have lodged complaint on your customer care numbers and mail id. I have also written several mails to seniors in your organization like Mr. Anurag Parashar and Mr. Prakash Shenoy. They also do not care to answer any mail from their customer.

Your call center services are pathetic. My subscriber id is[protected].
                              Hope to get a reply now.

Rasik Rai
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:20:43

broadband internet connection — not working for the last week

I have lodged a complaint against broadband interconnection in the last week.Now since that day my internet connection is not working . Your representative is also making us fool by saying that we are doing, doing, but result is yet to be come. I am sorry to say that you are providing worst services to your customers and loosing your confidence, finally we are facing a lot of problems due to you .We are also running service centre for the recognised company but never provide bad service like you are providing to your customer.

Please solve our problem, otherwise we have no other option to go in consumer court and lodged a complaint against you as you are hasrred us for the last a few days.

Customer Name: Riya Garg
                              Tel No: 65384884
                              mobile no: [protected]
                              E-mail : [protected]@vsnl.net

Reliance Broadband Internet — Internet not working

We have two broad band internet connecions, one at Tarnaka, Hyderabad and one
                              at Ghatkesar, Ranga Reddy Dist. (outsskirts of the Hyderabad city). Our Tarnaka
                              internet in not woriking since14th July morning till now, 16th July. I called Customer
                              care to raise the complete and I was told by him that whole India server is down
                              where as at Ghatkesar nearly 25 kmts from city, access is fine with full speed. It is amazing that with in the city not working and out of the city working and customer
                              care executive says "whole India Server Down". In such situation it is very difficult whom to believe. More over executive could not raise the complaint saying that, he is unable to access because of server down. I think the management is not at all bothered about the customer grieviences, they are worried about only the dues even
                              paid by the customer.

Hence, I reqeest the concerned authority to look into the matter get it done immediatly. In fact, we have planned to go for another connerction.

An immediate responce to this complaint is solicited

Our email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Ezra

RCOMcare
                              No reply received till date.

RCOMcare
                              I get several calls during the day. It's surprising only your team could not reach me. I appreciate their effort. However, I would like your and your all intelligent team members attention towards a fact that my mail id is registered with you. You can reach me on my mail. Also when you will actually try to reach me I will definitely pick up you call.

Kindly call me.
                              No call till date. No reply to my mails marked to your customer care mail id. I suggest Rcom should name their customer care as customer scare. I have been writing to Mr Anurag Prashar and Mr. Prakash Shenoy. They don't care to reply.

You do not have to necessarily call me. You can reply to my mails