Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3214)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Arun Subbu

I had the Reliance broadband connection in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. And I disconnected my broadband connection very long back ago(November 2011). I paid all my monthly broadband bills and surrendered all the equipment like modem, cable etc, So, there is no more dues to pay.

But I got the invoice mail every month of Rs.1,678.28 for not surrendering the equipment. I have called the local person and cleared the same by the time itself. He said I won' be getting any more mail regarding any dues. So I ignored.

Today I got a call regarding, a file for court complaint against the payment due amount of Rs.1,678.28 in the New Delhi court. Its making frustration to the customers. Your employee has not updated about the equipment return. So it is reflecting in your system. No proper communication or lacking to update the "disconnected connection" between your team. Reliance going to the helllll.....

Customer A/c Number :[protected]
Billing Account No. : [protected]

This is not fair. As the customer has returned the equipment you have to update in your database. Failing that, you should not blame the customer and asking them to pay the dues.

Actually, I have planned to get a new connection again in the same address. Unfortunately the complaint has rose now :(

Arun

Reliance — disconnect no.

Dear Sir/Madam

My mob.no.-[protected] not workin from 4days.I contact customer care through my friend in secunderabad.That people say my document not submitted in relience office.That, s the reason my no. is disconnected.Right now i'm in roaming area in maharastra.and my service provider is Andhra Pardesh relience services.so please suggest how can solve that problem.That no.s neccessary for me.can i submitted again document in any relience galary in Mumbbai(maharstra).

RELIANCE BROADBAND — SALARY DUES

DEAR SIR,
I AM AMRESH KUMAR WORKED IN RELIANCE BROADBAND AS THE POST OF SALES ASSOCIATES IN MAYAPURI BRANCH, NEW DELHI.
MY EMPLOYEE CODE IS - VAPS35908
MY JOINING DATE WAS 22/6/2009.
I WORKED YOUR ORGANISATION IS ABOUT ONE MONTH
MY RESIGNATION DATE WAS 3/8/2009.
I DID NOT GET MY SALARY DURING THIS PERIOD. SO, PLEASE PROVIDE MY SALARY DUES DURING THIS MONTH.
MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]
MY ADDRESS IS -
AMRESH KUMAR, WZ-94, GALI NO-1, VASHISTHA PARK, PANKHA ROAD , SAGARPUR, NEW DELHI-110046
SO, KINDLY PROVIDE MY SALARY DUES DURING THIS PERIOD ,. I SHALL EVER TO BE GRATEFUL TO YOU
I HAD COMPLAINT MUCH MORE TIMES IN HR DEPARTMENT. BUT HE DIDNOT RESPOND YET
IF YOU WILL NOT PROVIDE MY DUE SALARY THEN I WILL GO TO LABOUR COURT.
THANKS.

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Reliance Communication Infrastructure Limited — (IL)Legal notice regarding payment of Bills

connectionGuy
    hi, I was a reliance broadband customer when I was staying in Bangalore. I changed accommodation within Bangalore. I applied...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [13]Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Communications — deduction of unwanted amount on daily basis

ervin87
    Dear sir/mam

i am a user of reliance from last 4 years,i have reliance no. in this no. they gave me a plan...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [12]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

ajay.rajput1975
    I would like to bring your kind notice that I have requested for convert
    my reliance Gsm Pre-paid number [protected] to reliance post paid service
    on Korba chhattisgarh at reliance service outlet , Niharika Kosabadi
    Korba on 11/07/2013.

Reliance sales executive was describe me a plan as monthly rental charges
    199, Benefit - 600 min free to anywhere in India, After that 30 paisa
    local mobile call and 50 paisa std call be charged, 400 sms free. plan
    name reliance postpaid mnp plan 199. also i have requested them for
    activate local on net R TO R unlimited free pack - 99 rs p.m rental on
    11/07/2013 & i was make so many calls and sms according my bill plan.

When i call today to customer care regarding confirmation for my bill
    plan they told me completely different plan which has activated to my
    post paid bill plan. I have shocked and immediately contact to concern
    outlet, They replied me that deducted amount will back to your account
    and committed plan will be activated shortly but it did not happen till
    now & no Appropriate steps are being taken by them

Please help me to activate committed plan to my number and revert all
    call charges which was charged me in this mistake happens by Reliance sales
    team.

Your co operation for the same shall be highly appreciated.

Reliance — not activate

mera gsm sim kal tak activate tha aur aj se na kahin se phone arahai aur na mai call kar paraha hun mera number [protected] please solve my trouble

reliance postpaid gsm no. — regarding plan activation

my mob. no . is [protected]. i took a new gsm connection on 2nd of may 11 with plan 299 monthly rental. i sign all the concern document as per 299 plan and phicially verified by rel. staff. now i am on roaming and my plan is activated 199 plan without my concorrence. when i talked to mumbai c.care (CHAND) then he told plan will change after 0ne month. w
    what i should do.?

MANISH KUMAR

sandeeppanja
      I had subscribed a Reliance postpaid connection a few months back seeing an advertisement on Reliance website that there is a offer on "Unlimited STD Calls" with a fixed monthly bill. The plan was named as "Unlimited 899" and it was written on the website at that time that we can call to all STD number with this fixed monthly bill, no matter how much time we talked . As my relatives are staying outside the state and I had to make frequent STD calls I thought to avail this plan to save my expenses. I then filled up a form in Reliance website so that the customer service representative can call me I can further ask him about the plan if what was written on the website was right or not. After 2 days a customer representative came to my house and told me that what was written in the website is completely right and I can make "Unlimited STD" calls in this plan. I thoroughly asked this to him 3 times to be double sure and I got the same affirmative response from him. I then subscribed the plan thinking that my monthly mobile bill will be restricted to Rs.899. After one month to my utter surprise I got a bill of around Rs.2800! I then contacted the customer representative of Reliance Communications and they told me that there was a "capping" of 3,60,000 seconds for all calls in that plan. But at that time it was not updated in the website as well as the customer representative who visited my house didn't said this! I told the customer care that it was fault on their part because they have convinced me to use this plan by telling lies but they paid a deaf ear to this and told me to pay the dues. I felt cheated. Few days after, I was getting threatening calls in my other cell number to clear the dues accompanied by abusive languages. Can I ask the sovereign Government of India what should I do and when all these big companies will stop looting by telling lies from their own country men?
      I saw the advertisement of reliance gsm mobile, Hrithik Roshan is ambassador of this advt. in this relianvce claims that India's only 3G ready GSM network. How can they claim India's only 3G network. Have they forgot BSNL/MTNL hv already launched 3G services. So my compliant is this how they are claiming India's only 3G GSM network? They should correct the punchline of their advt.
      ya ur right, Relaince even saying they are no 1 network, how can they do it, by giving worst service, they don't have 3G service, they are 3G ready
      I agree that Reliance is 3g ready although BSNL and MTNL have started 3g only in selected cities..

The point is that as Reliance being a private sector they are waiting for the approval from TRAI to start the service

Once the permission is granted Reliance deployment of 3g network will be all around India ..

Thats wat i came to know
      3G was not launched in India when the ad was launched. So, both technically and legally, the ad is correct.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

me.avip
        Hi, I used a Reliance Broadband connection in the past when I was residing in Vanshee Richfields Apartments in Marathahalli. After I vacated the premises, I asked Reliance to disconnect my broadband connection and they didn't. Reliance's lawyer Mr. Mukesh Kumble (Mukesh.[protected]@relianceada.com) sent me a legal notice and I ended paying the amount they requested on 25th June 2011. However, every now and then they keep sending me bills asking me to pay. This has become extremely frustrating and stressful. I would much appreciate if we could resolve this once and for all. Regards, Avinash.

Reliance Broadband — Broadband disconnected .. still receiving bills

I am finally putting this to complain how Reliance harasses people. I am sure many people may have had similar experiences like me.

My parents had a braodband connection and they terminated the same on 21st April, 2009. Reliance people came and took the phone but never the modem. After 2 months, we are getting bills.My parents have called them thousand times and all the time they say that they have can't take the request as ur record is not updated. Finally I called and even emailed them and they told me that my request has been taken. Today I got a call from Reliance that they still dont have any request to disconnect the broadband, They received the one only for telephone.

Its really strange how things work in India. Reliance, Dhirubhai company is still a company for thieves in such a hi-tech world. My parents are facing lot of mental harassement cos of this..

I do know that for me all their bills are worthless since i am not gonna pay them, but Reliance doesnt know how many customers they will loose because of pissing some customers.

Your Trouble Ticket Number is : NM[protected]
        UserId: [protected]
        Bill Invoice Number :[protected] Ph :[protected]

I am not sure what this portal is for, but i[censored] can do something, pls. do.

Reliance Broadband — Receiving bills even after disconnection

Hi, my Reliance Broadband was disconnected on 24th of March-09
        However, I have recieved a bill for Bill periord 23-march-09 to 22-April-09...I raised a complaint and they said they will reverse the entire amount.

But to my shock I have now recieved a Bill for 23-April -22 -May...this is crazy, I have called up reliance many times and written many email, but the now say that my connection was disoconeccted only on 27th May.

I have a proof from them which says, that they have waived off 266 Rs/- due to late disconnection and the connection was terminated on 24th March. Now how can they suddenly change and say that the connection was disconnected on 27th May?
        I am G.Mano Chithra. Last June 2008, I asked Reliance customer care to disconnect the internet till now it was not disconnected, Even they are asked me to pay the bill of the month which I have not used the net. Now we are shift the home they didn't disconnect the Internet Service. They send the every month bill details for me. Please disconnect my Internet Service.

Customer A/c Number :[protected]

With Regards,

G.Mano Chithra.
        Hi, i lodge complaing for disconnection of LL+broadband net connection

landline complain id is[protected]
        broadband complain id is[protected]

after paying bill they are not disconnection the connection and still sendingme bill

please disconnect the LL+broadband net for reliance's poor service and executive's poor assistance with customer.i am not satisfied with this services .

rakesh sharma
        14 mishra nagar behind axis bank
        annapurna road
        indore mp
        mo [protected]
        LL no[protected]
        a/c Id [protected]
        Reliance means you can, t rely on this. Its total fraud. their customer service is pathetic, they dont have relation between marketing and tghe technical team, even the technical team says this is the way their service go and complain where ever you want. Marketing people lie. Dont rely on Reliance, this is just to make money and increase saare value, I dont see good future for RBB...

Reliance Communication — broadband

We had applied for Borad band and was installed after 4 days, however till date the same was not activated due to techinical issues. We had complained and send lot of mails but in vain, now they have send us bills for usage in spite of paying 3 months advance rentals. We do not know what to do now.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare

The billing account number is [protected]. If you could drop me an email at my registered address, I can share further details.

Avinash.

Reliance Broadband — Canceled valid waiver request for connection not working

PrasunAsCustomer
          My reliance broadband connection(UID[protected] was down from 18/06/2013 to 28/06/2013. I have raised a complain regarding...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [10]Complaint category Broadband

celina29
          I am Shivani from Lucknow, my reliance mobile no. is [protected], my balance is getting deducted on its own, without any reason. I made my first call to customer care on 11july, 2013 morning. They told me that balance was deducted without any reason and it will be refunded in 48 hours. My Service request no.[protected]. As my balance was zero i got my no. recharged again at 11 july evening and again the balance was deducted. I was left with no money to call customer care. Again other day i got my no. recharged of Rs. 10 to call customer care, again the balance was deducted. After calling several times to customer care, i got my balance Rs. 45 back on 14 July, 2013. And again it was deducted on the other day. I did not call customer care after this because these customer care people ask us to be on hold and after that they disconnect the call.

I have taken this Reliance sim in July only. Since that day till now reliance services and customer care people are just irritating me. No one is there to listen. Really fed up. Please help.

RCOM Care
          I really want to thanks people who considered my request and took action. I got my balance back.

Thanks to you RCOM Care .

Shivani
          Again my complete balance was deducted yesterday for the fourth time. I don't remember the exact amount. But it was around Rs. 40. I don't understand why its happening again and again with me. Why is no one looking at this ? I get my balance back everytime. But why it happens again and again?

This time please look into this. Its a request.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Reliance Communications Ltd — Postpaid to prepaid connection transfer issues

to_abhinav

Almost more than a year back , I have purchased a reliance Data Card with postpaid connection scheme....
            Complaint comments  Read comments [26]Complaint category Computer Hardware

Reliance Broadband — Relocation of connection not done, waiver not provided.

rranjanrs

I had given request to relocate my broadband and land line to my new address which just in next apartment...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [11]Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Broadband Service — PRESSURIZE TO PAY BILL WITHOUT PROVIDE ME PROBLEM FREE SERVICE WHICH COMMIT ME BEFORE PURCHASE

amrikbhat
            I am Amrik Bhattacharjee (Brodband No : [protected]). When I start to use Reliance Connection still I facing so many problem...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [38]Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Communications — Harrasment for payment which isnt due

Shruty Shah

I had a reliance internet connection some 3 years back. It had a very poor service and so I had discontinued...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [22]Complaint category Internet Services

Deepak Choudhary
            DEAR SIR,
            I HAVE PORT MY NO. [protected] FROM DOCOMO TO RELIANCE.
            AND THIS WAS DONE BY THE EXECUTIVE OF RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE, PANIPAT-132103. ON 12 JULY,2013.ON THE COUNTER ,AFTER FILLING MY MNP FORM I FORGET TO TAKE MY NEW RELIANCE BLANK SIM,WHICH IS ACTIVATED AFTER 7 DAYS.
            BUT NOW I HAVE NO ANY SIM CARD ,BECAUSE I FORGET TO TAKE IT.AFTER 7 DAYS MY OLD DOCOMO SIM IS STOPPED,AND MY NO. IS PORTED INTO RELIANCE. BUT I HAVE NO RELIANCE SIM CARD.SO I HAVE TO VISITED THE RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE,PANIPAT FOR THIS SOLUTION.
            I HAVE TOLD ALL THE STORY TO CARE EXECUTIVE , BUT HE CLEARLY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO ANY OPTION FOR MY PROBLEM.
            MY MOBILE NO. IS OFF FROM 19 JUL,2013.
            BCS I KNOW YOU HAVE DEFINITELY A SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM.
            SO , I REQUESTED TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DEEPAK
            MY ALTERNATE NO. IS :[protected]
            I have ported my mobile no. [protected] {Idea Gsm} to Reliance Gsm. I submitted my request on 21st Jan 2011 to Reliance where reliance promissed to give a scheme of Rs.20/ talktime with many other things for new costomers who port in to Reliance with FRC of Rs.34/. Till now I dont get any FRC on my account as well as I am facing many other problems in incoming & outgoing calls. This no. is about 2years old. I have done FRC of Rs.34/ myself but even then I could not get any scheme.
            So please look into this matter and solve it as earliest as possible.

Mudit Saxena
            100,Sankata Devi
            Lakhimpur-Kheri

okkk, thanks sir,
            but please solve my problems as soon as possible.
            Dear Customer, Fraud

sir my alternate no. is . [protected],

and thismobile no. isactive.

sir i miss my many imported calls, so please solve it as soon as possible.
            wht happened sir,
            you are not replying to my msg.
            I am Achal Abhishek from bangalore. My no. is [protected] and i requested MNP fron docomo to reliance. Its been 9 days i have submitted all required proof to reliance store, mathikere, bangalore-560054. Since last 2 days my no. is not in service ...i am facing too much problem related to my work as my no. is not working.

niteshhimself

Greetings !!!

This is to bring to your notice that our Postpaid reliance Golden Number[protected] for which we paid to purchase has been disconnected

permanently by reliance team without any prior information. when i asked reason for termination they told me they will check and let us know

While calling on your 24 hours helpline number, we were told to visit the reliance web world.

your team at reliance web world has told me that the number is disconnected permanently and can not be reconnected again.

This is not the service I was expecting from Reliance.

however we want our no.[protected] back.......Take this matter urgent and soon resolve the same.

Your early Action is highly appreciated.

we need my number back.

Awaiting your reverts. please revert me on :- nitesh.[protected]@pinnacleteleservices.com

Nitesh Singh
              nitesh.[protected]@pinnacleteleservices.com

Reliance Telecom — permanently disconnected

sir alredy 20days gone . but yet not any response from you neither from relience nor from tata.

tata telecome already said that they cant do anything because the line permantly disconected by relience.

sir please suggest me . what should i do .
              my alternate no is [protected]

my disconnect no is [protected]

Thank You Very Much...RCOMcare for your prompt action

please help us by reactivating our golden number[protected]
              Dear Customer, Fraud

Kunal Punde
                I am using Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) for more than 5 years now. Recently since last 4 days my set top box is giving error message 400. When i called customer care (Shishkant @ 9.35 PM ISt and other lady on 9.50 PM IST @ today), they ready to lodge complaint by saying they will charge Rs 175 for technician visit. But when i confirmed my address they said that this address is not updated in there database I need to pay Rs. 350 and this complaint will be considered as Relocation rather technical problem.

I have purchased this set top box in year 2008 in Kothrud Pune and i got relocated to Ambegoan Khurd, Katraj in March 2009. My point is that if my relocation request is not visible in RDTV system then it is not my fault as I have already paid Rs 500-600 on the name of relocation in year 2009.

So I am not ready to pay extra for any stupid reason for non update of my current address in year 2009.

I lost complete faith in Reliance now though i am hearing similar kind of feedback from other friends / relatives of mind in past. I am quite sure that Reliance just want to make money by fooling customers by charging them from such stupic reasons.

I don't know whether anybody from Reliance would see and act on this complaint. If not then for sure I am going to shift to Tata Sky / Dish TV and i will definitely going to do negative publicity of reliance.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

skkthakur
                  RESPECTED SIR,

ON[protected] MY TWO LANDLINE PHONE NUMBERS :- 1. [protected] 2. [protected] WERE DEAD.I REGISTERED COMPLAIN NO[protected] DATED[protected]. BUT SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT TILL TODAY BOTH THE ABOVE LANDLINE NUMBERS ARE DEAD. NOBODY IS HERING US.

ON[protected] MY TWO BROADBAND CONNECTIONS 1.[protected] 2.[protected] WERE DEAD. I REGISTERED COMPLAINT NUMBERS:- [protected] ,[protected] ON[protected].SINCE THEN THEY WERE NOT WORKING.ON[protected] MY ONE BROADBAND CONNECTION NO:- [protected] HAS STARTED WORKING.BUT ANOTHER BROADBAND CONNECTION NO:[protected] IS STILL DEAD.

I AM A RETIRED PERSON , RUNNING A SHOP AT KOTA RAJASTHAN. MY BUSINESS IS BADLY SUFFERING..INSPITE OF MY REPEATED VERBAL REQUESTS AND ABOUT 10 TO 15 EMAILS , THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME SATISFACTORY REPLY. EVAN ON PHONE THEY TALK ROUGHLY.

I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU SIR LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT YOUR LEVEL AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO RUN MY BUSINESS PROPERLY.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SHYAM KUMAR THAKUR
                  RETIRED SUPDT I.L KOTA
                  i am an ex- reliance customer i also had a very bad experience with reliance and i had disconnected my phone that's the only way i can suggest you .
                  just disconnect the reliance and take some good landline and get a really good startup, give your customers a new number, i know its hectic, but probably less than being reliance in your life.
                  dont waste your part of your life on reliance who doesnt cares 4 u

Dear Shyam,

Reliance Communications — complaint about mobile network [Resolved]

Akshay Lakhmani
                    My name is Akshay Lakhmani and my mobile no. is [protected] (Reliance GSM Prepaid).
                    I purchased this sim before 6-7...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [10]Complaint category Telecommunications

Amit109h
                    I have requested for termination for the land-line phone before 1 month. Now each time i mail customer care they give me Service Request ID[protected] . and tell to visit the reliance outlet. And when i visit outlet they say termination will only be done by customer care. No one knows who will terminate it.
                    Reliance service is the worst i have ever known. They are just waiting for this 1 month so that they can send me bills. And i keep getting calls that your number will be activated zero rental plan. So that i don't have to pay the monthly rental only the amount i use, but then reliance strategy in this is that they will recover this all money after zero rental monthly plan is over. even if you disconnect after using zero rental plan, you have to pay all the charges of this 2 months and that sum will be huge obviously,

Other service providers are way better than this at-least they terminate on time.
                    I am feeling like trapped in Reliance net now god knows how much reliance will loot me now as they are not terminating my phone.

Reliance wireless landline — Excess Billing post request for termination of service

I have a landline subscribtion of reliance with Phone No. 32440686 in mumbai. During Aug08 I had put a request for disconnection of this number vide req no 74694003. After the confirmation of my request I was surprised to receive a bill for Rs. 1263.13 which included Data connectivity charges of Rs.774.19 which was never subscribed by me. When I tried to speak to your customer service they tried to avoid the query saying that they were unable to check the system & try calling after some time.
                    I feel this was done purposefully to earn money from the genuine subscribers who pay the bills regularly.
                    SUGGEST TO RCOMcare members before posting comments here.

Please do not post comments for sake of formality and for show off to unknown people that ""Reliance cares"".

post only after u disconnect my phone

RCOM Care
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Reliance Telecommunications — Reliance Wireless Landline [Resolved]

Mayank Jeloka
                      Hello

Complaint No.[protected]
                      Disconnection No.[protected]
                      Phone No.[protected]
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [14]Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Vkp.143
                      Hello sir, me reliance ka old user hu.or yeh company mera any time without reason balance detection karti h.or jab bhi customer care par call karta hu.mujhe proper responce nahi milta h.agar meri complaint resolve nahi ho sakti hai to please inform me main apna numbre port karluga.thank u sir.
                      Name- vikalp mehta
                      mob.- [protected]

Reliance — Balanced detection

Dear sir/ Madam
                      This is Mr. Ansari and i have to inform you that i m the customer of reliance prepaid no-[protected]. This is my 2nd complaint to Reliance Mobile.
                      Every week my account balance cut automatically; and i ask customer care they don't give any type of answer and said to me i don't know anything. What can i do for this type of behavior, i think i block my no and use another service. I request u please give me the right judgment, close this company Please plz plzzz……. thanks

Reliance — detect balance

hi
                      sir i am manoj rajpurohit my namber is [protected]. relince company is detect my balance 5 Rs monthly.so i call the costumar care i meet to mr.ahamad he told me i am use the gprs and than my balance detect .but i am not use the gprs .i have bsnl bordband so give me my balance .and your service is very bad so pls impuroved your service.
                      my balance cut the 08/07/2011.
                      thanks

Regads
                      manojrajpurohit
                      are reliance company hai bhai to balance deduction to banta hi hai

RCOMcare
                      last recharge date 29/6/2013 amount 20rs.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                        Formfilling
                        Illegal activity
                        (15 minutes ago)
                        Razorpay
                        Amount debited from my upi account and showing deposited to razorpay account but merchant not received
                        (34 minutes ago)
                        Razorpay
                        Charelett secret a fraud lingerie site on facebook
                        (38 minutes ago)