Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3214)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

shivam chaturvedi
Our plan is 3.1mbps as such given on the device but speed is coming so much slow that we are not able to use the net properly..Rs.1250(PLAN) we have purchased which have three months unlimited usage but the network of reliance broadband is horrible which is the biggest drawback of this plan...network problem is so much instant that it doesn't make us allow to even connect to the internet...so its my humble request to you to please look upon our problem as soon as possible and try to solve it....

slow internet  speed
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

AironNeeraj
    I am a user of Reliance Netconnect + for a while now, number is [protected]. I found it decent so I got it recharged with a voucher which is having validity of 6 months. But after 4 days of getting it recharged it has started getting disconnected very frequently. It is so frequent that it has started disconnecting within 10-15 SECONDS of connection. If I remove the dongle and connect again it will connect but disconnect again in 10-15 sec.

I called up customer care and they got the information from me and logged a ticket. I got a call from techincal team that there is problem with the network in the area where you reside. So, that is why it is frequent disconnection. I asked about the SLA but he said no SLA and when network problem will be resolved then only you will be able to use your data card. I asked him that boss I have recently got the dongle recharged, if you are not giving any SLA then it means I am loosing on my validity. He told me to contact customer care guys and they can help me on this.

Finally I called up customer care and made him understand the issue and asked for validity increase or waiver because I am not able to use the services for which I have already paid. But he said no there is no provision like that to compensate or waiver. Then I asked him to get his senior on the line but after holding for 5 minutes he came back with a email id "netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com' and asked me to write to this email id.

I am not sure if it is worth to write to this email id. I need to resolution to my problem and compensated for the days I am not able to use the services. Also, would like to see SLAs defined if there is some interruption in services instead of keeping it open ended.

Looking forward for a postive feedback and actions.

Best Regard
    -Neeraj

Reliance Communication — Not able to use Netconnect service

I've taken prepaid net connect data card connection of Reliance on 16-Dec-08 from a local shop paying Rs. 3000/- and they have confirmed me for 1 month unlimited net access. It was activated on 17-Dec-08. But suddenly after 12 hrs while trying to connect my net connection it got failed. As I have confirmed from customer care they are telling somehow some pending balance has been generated for what I'm not getting the connection, how it has been generated still unknown to me even if them also!!! By the way then I've tried several times to recharge the account from retail shop and even using recharge vouchar. Every time unsuccessful attempt. Dont know why account cannot be recharged also. Every time the solution provied by the company is just useless. Dont know where to go and to whom to speak...

Dear Neeraj,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This with reference to your E-mail dated 19/7/2013 for your number [protected] regarding Reliance Netconnect +.

Please note that, we have sent your communication to Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com, Customer Care Unit of Netconnect for further assistance and the team will respond to your query shortly.

For any queries pertaining to HSD, you may also dial[protected]chargeable from other Phones)/[protected]Toll Free) or mail us at the above mentioned e-mail ID in future.

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Assuring you of our best services always,

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Mahalakshmi T
    Officer - Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited.
    May I know by when can I expect this issue will get resolved?

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Reliance Netconnect — fraudulent activation of value added services and deduction of money

prany
      For last several years, we are using this pre-paid number [protected]. The company activated the tune and other value added...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [28]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

vaibhav.bvs
      i purchased reliance 3g sim 4 days back and i have been using it on my modem and have been experiencing very slow speeds similar to 2 G . i am unsatisfied with it let alone the high price which they charge for the subscription . why promise high speeds when in reality it much worse than 2G speeds. once in a blue moon i receive speeds of 200Kbps, that too for a fraction of seconds

slow speed

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

kalaiarasuV
        I have purchased the relience net connect data card from the Internet , It got delivered to me and the day i have Purchased it was not working , its not receing the the Signal. So i made 10s of calls to reliance Customer carre for the support but no response actively from them, One fine day i asked customer care officer to enter in the complient saying i will not pay money (rent) till this issue is resolved and i want my money back if the the problem is not rectified. They agreed and they entered in the Complient details.

Finally i went to Releience authorize service provider with lot of difficulties i returned to Fine one soulution in jaya nager. They said that it will take week time , but it went to 3 weeks still i did not get. Actual issue starts now, i am lots of call from relience department for paying my Bill , i have explained to everybody whoever calls about the issue and not call and distrub . But they are not stopping. i am really frustrated with their call and calls are coming from different number and i have attend the call.
        i would like to log complient againt concern department.

Rel net connect number "[protected]"
        I have complient as well.

Regards Kalaiarasu V

Dear Kalaiarasu,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This with reference to your E-mail dated 18/7/2013 for your number [protected] regarding Reliance Netconnect +.

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Assuring you of our best services always,

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Mahalakshmi T
        Officer - Customer Care
        Reliance Communications Limited.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com.

RCOM Care
        Yes i spoke to you ...but even then i am getting lots of call ...can u take action to stop those call otherwise i have ask for leagal help.

kalaiarasu V

Reliance Netconnect — Complaint about reliance net connect service

abhis34

I was using reliance net connect service.
          I had requested to disconnect...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [13]Complaint category Internet Services

Reliance Broadband — Internet connection [Resolved]

ajaym2902
          Hello Sir
          My self Ajay Maurya from Delhi. I get registered for reliance broadband connection in 57 Peer Wali Gali Patpar...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [14]Complaint category Broadband

max6180
          Dear Sir/ Madam,

I renewed my Reliance 3G Data Card plan (Card no.-[protected]) on 22/6/2013 with Rs. 1500/- and service provider promissing to provide 7.2 Mbps data speed but from the date of plan renewed the data speed newer reached above of 150 Kbps. Kindly look into the matter.

Sunil kumar

mobile-[protected]

Reliance Data Card — slow speed

I m Rohit Agrawal from Bhubaneswar (orissa). I was needed a data card for my personal use and i by mistake i choose Reliance data card . In a view of that Reliance is a big name and the services and speed may be good. And even at the time of paying money to them they committed a lot of things that sir speed is so good and bla bla. but from the 1st day i realise that is did a big mistake by buying Reliance data Card. my reliance data card no was [protected]. after loosing a lot of money lastly i stoped trying reliance data card and got a new bsnl broad band connection and i am satisfyied with this new conneciton. so dear friends if you are thinking for buying a data card, then please dont go for RELIANCE DATA CARD, this is world's most slowest speed data card. You will make a big mistake i[censored] will buy reliance data card.
          sir i purchase the modem in 24/08/2009

and i give you all documents in your office in jaipur but my conecton not ready

my mdn no.[protected]

my alternet no.[protected]

i purchase your data card in mayur agencies in jaipur.

plz do it imidetly.

Reliance — net speed slow

i had a no of reliance [protected]. date .[protected] i recharge rs99 for internet and i staet internet and i see net speed very poor and i call cast mare care he said that i made report it solve 72 hour solve but it not solve and i again call he said that i made report it solve 72 hour solve but it not solve i report 4 time but net speed not change.plz help

thanku
          abhishek tyagi
          c.no.[protected]

Reliance Netconnect — speed slow

Dear Madam/Sir

My Name is susanta mondal from ghatal . I am using prepaid reliance net connect cdma 1X data card. But speed of my net is very slow. Now the speed was 3kbps to 5kbps. It is so slow when downloading of 60mb files its very slow and take long time to complete download.I am recharge every month of Rs 169.. But speed was slow. I want to increase the speed. 40kbps to 80kbps. Any recharge card which increase my net speed. I Hope you understand my problem. plz solve this

name: naredre pisat

i given request (submit migrate prepaid form on webworld) for Prepaid (date: 1st july 2013).
            5th july one call from this no.[protected]name of Person is Aarti ) she told me dont go prepaid and convince me to migrate low renter plan. she told me
            dont go with prepaid. migrate my plan in low rental (rentel plan 300 Rs) and give me some amount of weaver in my June Bill.and assure me weaver deduct your june bil. im agree with.

but now im check my current bill there is no weaver provide me and my plan also not change. my plane in some 500 rental plan.
            so its big cheating with me. because i already fill/submit documents in webworld for prepaid

today i call Aarti she told me i call you her side. log time no call her side. so i tryed so many call [protected]name of Person is Aarti ) this no
            but she not picked up
            after i call customer care. so i request customer care please transfer my call any senior executive. customer care told me Senior person not talk with me. and request me again i submit document

i call so many time but senior person can't talk with me .

I HAVE ALL telecommunication recording talk with Arti . and i have all proof

Reliance Netconnect — cheating the customer

HI
            I AM SAJEEV KUMAR ,AND I TOOK A CONNECTION FROM YOUR NET .FROM YOUR MAVELIKARA OUTLET IN KERALA ON LAST MONTH .ACTUALLY I APLIED FOR THE PLAN O[censored]NLIMITED .THEY HAD GIVEN ME THE 400 PLAN .SO THE FIRST BILL COMES THE AMND WAS VERY HIGH .IHAD INFORMED THEM THE MISTAKE MADE BY THEM.BUT THERE IS NO BENIFIT AGAIN THE BILL ON THIS MONT IS MORE THAN RS 1400/-.......
            IS THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY OF SERVING COSTUMER.? I HAD A LOT OF FRIENDS USING TATA,BSNL,ASIANET ECT.. THEY HAD NOT THEESE TYPE OF CHEETING .
            THE MISTAKE IS MADE BY YOUR OWN OUTLET SO WHY I WANT SUFFER THE HIGH AMNT OF BILL.
            WHAT EVER IT MAY BE YOU SHOULD INFORM ME ABOUT THE DEALINGS .
            AVAITING FOR YOUR SPEEDY AND POSITIVE REPLY THROUGH MAIL.
            The plan is NOT unlimited. Unlimited plan means max you can download in the night is 10 GB ONLY. Anymore than 10 GB and your Bill WILL skyrocket. Same for the daytime, check your day-time limit...

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that a waiver of Rs 224.72/- have been posted into your account.

LALRAJAG
              Hello, This is regarding the TORTURE we are going through by taking a broadband connection from Reliance Communications.

When we went for enquiry, we wanted a pre paid connection and the sales guy offered a plan wherein we can make one time payment for 3 months on an unlimited usage connection. We agreed and connection was provided but didnt work as expected. Slow connection and other problems did occur. The connection was completely disconnected just a week after 2 months. After multiple phone calls, multiple visits to the reliance office in our city and dealing with customer care exec's who doesnt seem to have a sense / brain to think, finally spoke to one guy at the office who apologized and offered 4 months unlimited connection for the same price as a goodwill gesture. We made a mistake of agreeing to it and paid the amount of Rs.2750 for 4 months unlimited connection as on Jan 21st.

As we paid on Jan 21st, 2013, the exec informed that the connection will be till May 21st, 2013. As it happened earlier, the connection was disconnected much earlier as on May 08th, 2013. Again the same procedure of talking over phone and visiting the reliance office and dealing with stupid, senseless idiotic executives, we informed that we don't want the connection and informed to terminate the connection.

Here comes the creaming of the cake. We didnt had a connection from 8th May, 2013., but we have been receiving mails / SMS's / Calls asking to pay an outstanding amount. It started at Rs.700 and has reached Rs.2700 as of today (16 Jul 2013) and now we are THREATENED by Reliance to pay or face legal action!!!

Imagine, there is no internet connection from 8th May 2013 and we are asked to pay Rs.2700 as on 16 Jul 2013. I guess this is the way Anil Ambani made money and became a billionaire. He should rename his company from Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group to Anil 'Thirutu naai' Ambani group. People who know Tamil would understand what is Thirutu naai.

And imagine these big companies get so much tax benefits and subsidies from government and still they end up cheating people for money.

Reliance is the top company in cheating customers on money.

Reliance Broadband — most senceless customer care

my reliance broadband e mail account is not working for last 20 days . during the time i given the complaint in customer care 5/6 times . every time they says technical work is going on & we can not take ur complaint . Every time gives next date of regular service . till today the the service is not ok. i never ever seen such suepruuuuuuuuuuuub customer care .

user id =[protected]

thanks
              aruna

Reliance Broadband + — Fraudulent Timing

I had taken Reliance Broadband + connection in the month of June, everything was fine for 2 months. Then I did not receive the bill for the month of August, 2009. Their collection agency called me up for payment, five days after the final due date & told me that my bill was outstanding for an amount of Rs. 935. ( My plan is 499 + taxes). I was shocked. When I asked for details they said they would mail me. The mail never came. Simultaneously they disconnected my Internet connection. Actually, they had charged me for day usage, which I do minimal. On investigation I found that they charge you day usage for the first & last 20 minutes of the free usage time i.e. 10pm-6am. They told me to start my usage after 10.20pm & end it before 5.30am. I did that & my problem got solved. My bill was normal next time. But isn't this cheating, since they quote that the free hours begin at 10pm & end at 6am. I am thinking of filing a complaint at the consumer court. Can I file a complaint??

I asked reliance about the timing based on your query. They gave the reply below
              karthikeyan

Reply From Reliance CustomerCare
              [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Greetings of the day!

This is with reference to your mail received at Netconnect Broadband.

Please find the resolution for the issue mentioned by you.
              • Billing and session time issue:
              We request you to write us back with the following details.
              • Your 10 digit Netconnect Broadband number.
              • Your alternate contact number.
              • Best time to contact you on your contact number.
              We would require the same to help you better.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com or fax us at[protected]. You can also call Reliance Customer Care at *355, 30335555 &[protected].

We are committed to serve you the best and value your association with us.

Yours sincerely,

Suresh Nath.
              Netconnect Broadband
              Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
              From: Karthikeyan.[protected]@cognizant.com (Karthikeyan.[protected]@cognizant.com)
              Date: Monday, December 07, 2009 02:03 PM
              To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
              Cc: netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com (netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com)
              Subject: RE: BroadBand Plus Timing

Can any please clarify my doubt?

HI

I have plan to buy broadband Plus, please give the timing limit.
              Your customer care said that 10PM -6AM
              BUT I got the below complaint in consumer complaints.

Is it right?
              Please help me.

Reliance Broadband +
              Posted:[protected] by Chetan Kadam Send email

Fraudulent Timing

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
              If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
              Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

RCOMcare
              at Reliance, you are doing a very good job of copy paste of the same message to all reliance compliants. I have given the full story above - and you have replied as "provide details on the type of inconvenience you are facing"

This itself shows how much you care - if you are serious about clearing your name - provide details of the highest executive in the coimbatore city. Let me to talk to him/her first..
              Hello, I received an email today asking to pay the overdue amount. It was sent in a very lovely format as if I had opted for E-BILL from this month.

Do you think your customers are to ask for Bill when there is no internet connection since May? I received a call asking for money and the guy hung up the call during the middle of the conversation.

I guess I need to take this in a different forum. Do give me the contact number for a senior executive at Coimbatore city Head office.
              Hellooo

Today I received an email thanking me for choosing E-BILL and asking me to pay an overdue of 2800. Do you think your customers are eager to pay money when there is no connection since May. I also received a call asking for money, where in I have to raise my voice and your person hung up in the middle.

I guess this has to be taken to a different forum as Reliance seem to become a mental harassment and loss of mental peace. Expecting a response from you guys with the contact details for you head office in Coimbatore city.
              Hello cheaters & fraudsters

I received a mail today thanking me for choosing E-BILL and saving environment and very sweetly you had said my overdue is now close to 3000. Also a call from the executive asking me for money and ended up ruining his day and for sure would have resigned and ran out of your reliance office in the manner in which I spoke to him.

Guess I need to take the issue to a bigger forum as this is becoming a mental harrassment and loss of mental peace. I'm considering legal option against you all if I don't get a contact number / address for a higher executive in coimbatore city by tomorrow evening.

Neel_Mukati
                My Mob No. [protected] Recharged for MBBP98_3G and they charged Rs. 98 for this plan,
                validity period of the plan is 30 Days. But they De-activated the plan on[protected] Just after Two days from Recharge of Plan.
                Due to which i lost my balance Rs. 68 as well.
                Total Loss of my Balance is 98+68=166 Rs.
                I Need My Money Rs. 166 Back From Reliance - GSM (SMART)

Reliance — About the smart

I want to call std on free Rate can you provide me any plan in the GSM Prepaid mobile card...Smart
                hi, this is p srikanth that i have take a new mobile on 16th jul 08 that i am sorry to say that i complan to the *333 sum number of times i went to web world that i submeet my i d even it as been not activated ., .., .., ...,

thanking you

Reliance Smart — complaint

MERA PAHELE GPRS KA SPEED THA 115.2 KBPS AUR ABHE 9.02 KBPS HUM 115.2 KBPS PAR 2 SE 3 DIN USE KE USKE BAAD 9.2 KBPS HO GAYA. HUM CALL CENTER PAR CALL KEYA TO HUM KO BOLA SIR AAP KA SPEED THEAK HAI.

HUM SMS SEND KARTE HAI TO SMS SEND NAHI HO TA AUR SMS KA CHARGE CAAT LETA HAI.
                aur jab hum call center par call keya to hum ko bola sir aap jisko sms karraheho uske mobile par sms full hoga isleya aap ka sms nahi send hopaya .

MY CELL NUMBER [protected] (RELIANCE SMART)

KOI BHI LO MAGAR SMART MAAT LO
                Sir
                i have two smart connections having nos. [protected] and [protected]. and from my these nos. regularly in 10 or 15 days some amount is deducted and i know about that after getting a message that you activate these services without any activation from my side.
                Sir on 13th nov 2009 i have got a message that
                "your subscription to CRBT services has been renewed at Rs. 30 for a period of 30 days"
                and before that on 9th nov Re 1 deducted from my acoount by sending me a message
                "u are subscribed to callertunes at Rs.1/2 days"
                Sir, please help me in getting these deducted amount back and no further deduction like these

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

sunilmani
                  I had received an SMS earlier in the week asking for making a payment and then later today received the following SMS

"After repeated follow-up you have failed to pay Rs. 1791 BAN [protected] Hence requesting you to be present at Pune on 27/7/2013 for Adv conciliation [protected] Call."

Somewhere in 2008 i had opted for a broadband service from reliance for which installation was never completed and i had paid the complete amount. I was not able to use their service at all and a month later, i was presented with a bill of Rs. 1791/-. They had sent some goon type of folks to my place to collect their broadband devices and now they are following up with me to make payment for a service which never worked.

I plan to file a police complaint against these cheap folks for threatening me, causing me mental torture and wasting my time and energy.

Such a big company, acting so cheap.

Sunil

SMS FROM RELIANCE NET — SMS REGARDING RELIANCE NET

i was received a SMS on 08 Dec,2010 regarding reliance net 1x daya card, that sms shows my usage of Rs.716.97, but main point is that i am not used any data card of realiance,before that day many times i was recived the calls regarding the data card bill payment, at that time i told i am not used ur data card at that time custome officer harshly given the reply regarding bill payment.
                  So, what can i do for this..???
                  my SMS affected mobile no.[protected]
                  mobile shows the SMS no.RM53738

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

name: naredre pisat

i have give request for closing my net connect  plan.
                    but one call from this no.[protected] and she (arti) convince me for transfer my plan in 300 rs monthly and 250 rs weaver . and i agree with this scheme. but now i check my plan is not changed

so its cheating with me. please change my plan or death/close my no.
                    if you don't take any action so im going to consumer court

now i calling on this no.[protected] and she (arti) she's pickup one time and tell me i call from my side.
                    and im waiting call from her side. but now im calling her no so she's not pickup.
                    its really bad behave.

my question is that who one ask and Transfer My plan in heavy rentel plan. Im not responsible to Pay Bill Amount.

Help me .

name: naredre pisat

i have taken request for closing or Prepaid my net connect plan.

but one call from this no.[protected] and she (arti) convince me for transfer my plan in 300 rs monthly and 250 rs weaver . and i agree with this condition. but now i check my plan is not changed. my plan is transfer now in heavy rentel plan.

so its cheating with me. please change my plan or death/close my netconnect no.

now i called her no.[protected] and she (arti) but she's not pickup
                      its realy bad behav with customer

Narendre.

Reliance — change corporate plan to prepaid plan

I want to change my number from coroprate plan to prepaid please mail me the address where i can submit my request

xyzvishal
                        Since last week I’ve complain about 5-6 times about internet not working they just giving me the complain no and assuring that our complain will soon be resolved. But after 24 hrs the complaint is closed without solving it. I registered my complain daily , but again they close the complaint. My Reliance broadband User ID is[protected]. My registered Complain IDs are[protected] ,[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected].

Reliance Communication Ltd — DO NOT DISTURB NOT ACTIVATING

Respected sir,
                        My reliance cell no.[protected],a prepaid connection.Every time I recharge,lot of money is deducted for services which I did not opt for.Some times on repeated complaints,and request,refund is effected and many a times no refund.Similarly,no DND is registering in spite of several requests and messages.Kindly intervene and help me out.

Reliance Communication Ltd — wrong disconnect mobile no 09336924320

dear sir, i am costomer of cdma my mobile no is [protected] . todaty my mobile had been disconnect by reliance office . my connection is last six year.
                        i am lawyer in tax . this mobile is usesd in my professional work . due to disconnection of my mobile i suffered financial loss and delay deposit govt. revenew from my client . kindly connect my mobile emideatly otherwise i will take legal action aganst you with cost .
                        thanking you
                        sunil kumar srivastav
                        21 B KASTURVA NAGAR , SIGARA , VARANASI

Reliance Communication Ltd — Harass message and call

Unwanted call are coming from [protected] and also my mobile number is trace by unwanted and disturbing charactor, complain lodge through mail to nodal officer .

Thanks with regards

Shailesh

Reliance Communication Ltd — Charge without availing service

I have a pre-paid connection of R.Com. My mobile no. is [protected].

Yesterday, I paid Rs.50/- for re-chrging and got a message that I have a talk time of Rs.41.33.

I am a very limitd user and afer this rechrge, I have made only two calls. One call to a mobile for a duratio of approximately two minutes and another call to a landline for only six seconds.

I received a message from my service provider at 09.59 pm from their facility No.3600, that my "balance is currently Rs.11.15. Immediately, I cntacted their customer service people and talked to Mr.Rakesh who expressed his in ability and helplessnes but assurred me no further deuctions will be effected in my account and that to that effect he has made necessary precautions for obviating unnecessary charges.

At 11.16 pm by another message from surce 3600, I ws infrmed that "your Prepaid account balance has reached minimum level of Rs0.65. Please recharge your account today to enjoy uninterrupted service".

Please help me in this matter and take up the issue with R.Com and help restricted and very meagre users like me to get justice.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayanan.R.

[protected]@yahoo.com.

Reliance Communication Ltd — feeling cheated by the Company/agent

1. Datacard has been kept deactivated till date , by the company ( Reliance Communications Ltd ) after initial 3 days of operation ( 23/12/10 to 25/12/10 ) , in spite of my submition of valid ID & address proof documents and the subsequent complete successful verification.

2. NO FREE GIFT HAS BEEN GIVEN AS PROMISED.

3. No bill has been sent thru email to me (as optedby me) but calls being made to to pay the bill.

Bill for what?? the services "Not rendered " by the company which caused me huge financial loss ?

God save reliance communication.

I SEEK AN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE AGREEMENT IF NOT ANY COMPENSATION FOR THE RUPEES 2000 I SPENT ON YOUR USELESS DATACARD.

GOOD BYE TO RCL.

RELIANCE COMMUNICATION LTD. — Cheating with customer

On Sat, 17/12/11, Anil Kumar <[protected]@yahoo.in> wrote:

From: Anil Kumar <[protected]@yahoo.in>
                        Subject: have Stopped Services but Billing Continue. Net connect No. [protected]
                        To: rcomnodelofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com

Maharaja Ranjit Singh Marg,

New Delhi-110002

Email: rcomnodelofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com

Sub: have Stopped Services but Billing Continue. Net connect No. [protected]

This is with reference to my reliance data card number [protected] & Relationship No.[protected]. I cancelled this card on 01/10/2011 by calling customer care, I was asked to pay the bill before cancellation and I paid the bill as they said for Rs. 2896 and I deposited this Amount at South Ex.-II, Delhi by Receipt No. S[protected] in Cash (but my bill dues was for Rs. 1729) and submitted the form which gave me to fill on same day. I was told cancellation was done, and you will receive call about this matter by company, but immediately next month, new bill was generated & Continue razing the bills and making calls for payments. They adjusted my balance in these bills and asked for more.

I registered a compliant with the customer care, but they din't gave me proper answer. Now after three months, they are asking me pay current bill amount stating that I have used data card. I again registered a complaint, but instead of addressing my problem, I am getting annoying calls and sms everyday to pay the bills. They are asking me to pay amount for their negligence.

I am really tired of this and I want to end this.

Enclosed:

Bill – Last paid bill for Rs. 1729 (But Deposited Rs. 2896 on dated 01/10/2011)

Bill – for next Month- Rs. 00.00

Bill- Next Month- current bill for Rs. 340.00 (they adjusted my all dues)

Anil Kumar

Maharaja Ranjit Singh Marg,

New Delhi-110002

Email: rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com

SAMMY SINGH
                          We are requesting to STOP sending PUSH messages several time and I am complaing on consumer forum 3rd time.
                          My mother posess this mobile, mobile no. [protected].

whenever mobile is recharged balance get detucted which is causing problem to her. we have really lost our trust from relaince and whole family is connected through this mode . But unfortunately we need to switch to portabilty of this relaince connection and file a case against this kind of theft by Relaince company.

Saumya Singh
                          TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I AM DR. KEERTHIKA RANJI. I HAVE A RELIANCE PREPAID GSM CONNECTION ([protected]) WHICH I HAVE TAKEN ONE AND HALF YEAR BACK. I HAVE ACTIVATED THE SMS PACK 19 BUT HAVE BEEN FACING CONSTANT PROBLEMS AS THE COMPANY IS DEDUCTING BALANCE FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT EVERYTIME I DO A RECHARGE OF Rs 30 AND ABOVE AND I GET A MESSAGE THAT THE SMS PACK HAS BEEN RENEWED INSPITE OF THE RENEWAL DATE BEING 11TH OF EVERY MONTH.
                          I HAVE BROUGHT THIS TO THE NOTICE OF THE CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT THROUGH CALL SEVERAL TIMES BUT THE SITUATION CONTINUES.
                          IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER ITSELF AMOUNT OF Rs 10 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED TWO TIMES ( THE LAST DEDUCTION BEING ON 27 DECEMBER 2010) FOR RENEWAL OF THE SMS PACK19. AGAIN TODAY MORNING THAT IS 1 JANUARY 2011 AMOUNT OF Rs 19 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT WITHOUT PRIOR INTIMATION OR NOTIFICATION OF ANY SORT FROM THE COMPANY.
                          THIS HAS BEEN CAUSING ME SEVERE HARASSMENT AND TROUBLE AND I SEEK COMPENSATION AND EXPLANATION FROM THE COMPANY FOR THE SAME.
                          KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST .
                          im Dr . Keerthika. my mobile number is [protected]. balance has been deducted from my prepaid account last night without any prior intimation by the company and i as unable to use my phone today as the balance shown was Rs - 2.99. inspite of speaking with the customer care executive 4 times there has not been any help. they say that a value added service is activated in my number but as a matter of fact i have NOT activated any such service.
                          the company has to repay the amount deducted and apologise for causing gross inconvinience and mental stress . I have been unable to make even emergency calls.
                          kindly look into the matter . thank you

Reliance — deduction of balance in prepaid account

This is the voice of an aggrieved customer whose grievence hasn't been solved ever since she got her reliance(gsm) sim recharged for rs 30/-.
                          Unnecesary services automatically gets activated on my phone without my acceptance,everytime i get my phone recharged and then i have to face my balance deduction for whatsover no reason.To add more to this,when i give a call to customer care they show stagnant process of not solving my problem.
                          I seriously feel like ripping their heads off.I am always been told with a complaint no. that iff i'll be eligible for the refund then i'll get it within 2 days.But,the complaint remains unsolved.
                          RELIANCE offer poor services to their customers.Their is no transparency in their services.
                          I would like my complaint to be resolved with my 15 rs/-balance to be credited to my account.If posting on this site helps me in better way,then i would surely recommend this site to my friends and family but not to be forgotten I wouldn't recommend RELIANCE to my friends and family.
                          thanking you,
                          shruti
                          reliance no.-[protected]
                          complaint no registered on 26/7/[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Reliance Netconnect — Internet not Working / Lack of commitment

shreekarwa
                            Me and my flatmates are using reliance broadband connection whose subscriber ID is[protected]. The connection is in the...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments [58]Complaint category Broadband

Reliance Netconnect — wrongly deduction of balance

pavan05
                            i am pavankumar mehta having reliance cdma cell phone number [protected]. company has wrongly deducted RS 30/-...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments [11]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Praney Jain
                            Iam Praney jain using the number [protected] against which I have the complaint. I got the Rs. 16 pack activated on my number in which using the 'whatsapp' application is free for a month. Since the day of getting the pack activated my account balance keeps on falling. When I check my account balance After some time o[censored]sing the whatsapp application, I find that my balance keeps deducting automatically.
                            On calling the customer care executives I get a very rude response and everytime they try to dilly delay the matter on one pretext or another and moreover they are not ready to forward my complaint regarding the same. Till the time no satisfactory response has been given to me and the deduction of my account balance is still continuing.
                            Hence I request you to kindly look into the matter and help me resolve the issue and recover my preciously deducted account balance.

Praney Jain,
                            Phone: [protected], [protected]

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Reliance Communications — Data card bill

dj220587
                              To CEO of Reliance Communication,

This is regarding a bill payment for the account which is already closed....
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [34]Complaint category Broadband

Recently Discussed

20 days ago
                              NO installation or refund of deposit of 1200 for broadband connection
                              Reliance jio bar code / coupon code 55571133940 misused
                              Reliance Smart
                              My money is not refunded
                              forgotten my reliance net connect 10 digit number to recharge
                              Reliance Communications
                              issuing to get pf amount