Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

surajcpt
Reliance Complaints - Reliance Communications fraud with me
I suggestall of you not to got for reliance wi-max connection because the support provided by them is worst. It's worst than government support.
i terminated my connection on[protected] i hv terminate slip for this.

After that this fraud company is sending bill till now . i also got a bill 27/6/09. Last time when i was
checking my all paid bills i saw bill paid to Reliance after that i complaint to Reliance and complaint no. is[protected] on date 16/6/09 for refund my old bills. Customer care say me after this you will not get any bill and we will refund your money now this time i can't check because system is down.Today 27/6/09 i call again same line "now this time i can't check because system is down" compliant no. is[protected]. If your system is down what can you provide us. First manage yourself and then provide services to people you [censored]ing company.
But still i hv no refund also bills are coming what a [censored]ing company. If the person infornt me i will beat that bastered who is doing so.
Shame on Reliance Support...
My details are below:-

Clearpath Technology
Ac No.:[protected]
Concern Person:- Suraj Choudhary(System Admin)
Tel No. :- [protected]
Email:- suraj.[protected]@gmail.com

Recent bill No. :[protected]
Billling acc :- [protected]

16/6/09 compliant No.:[protected] Solving time 24hrs (No result)
27/6/09 compliant No.:[protected] Solving time 78hrs

Clearpath Technology — Reliance Complaints - Reliance Communications fraud with me

i terminated my connection on[protected] i hv terminate slip for this.

Shame on Reliance Support...
My details are below:-

Clearpath Technology
Ac No.:[protected]
Concern Person:- Suraj Choudhary(System Admin)
Tel No. :- [protected]
Email:- suraj.[protected]@gmail.com

Recent bill No. :[protected]
Billling acc :- [protected]

16/6/09 compliant No.:[protected] Solving time 24hrs (No result)
27/6/09 compliant No.:[protected] Solving time 78hrs
How to delete this complaint??????
it solved can u mail me the procedure?

Suraj.[protected]@gmail.com
this type of bills r issued by them. Its tru
Facebook Complaint

Fb no Show Photos

What

Shubhra Gupta

I am a customer of Reliance Communication. I am availing service of Reliance Postpaid Connection with my mobile number [protected].

Reliance Communication are providing me monthly generated bills only for my mobile usage, which is having only summary details of calls/sms charges not full details of calls with their respective call duration. When I asked for full itemized mobile bill through Customer Care, they asked me a charge of Rs. 25/- to get the itemized bill.

As i have seen with other service providers i.e. Airtel, Bharti etc, they are providing mobile postpaid bill with full call details and duration (itemized bill) at free of cost.

Also being a customer, it is my right to know full details of calls, with duration and respective charges to know exact of my usage, i am charged for.

Here, I want to lodge a complaint against Reliance Communication for not providing me itemized bill for reliance postpaid mobile connection free of cost as per consumer right.

Shubhra Gupta.

I am a customer of Reliance postpaid connection. I am availing service of Reliance Postpaid Connection with my mobile number [protected].I have seen with other service providers i.e. Airtel, Bharti etc, they are providing mobile postpaid bill with full call details and duration (itemized bill) at free of cost.

Also being a customer, it is my right to know full details of calls, with duration and respective charges to know exact of my usage, i am charged for can u please send me summery in my e.mail address.

with regards,
    Pranab Bhowmick
    Yes I support you, consumer has the right to verify the details & check for the correctness of the bill. Just because it is a big corporate, consumers can't pay the bill blindly. We come across so many frauds carried out by the internal staff, once such incident which i noticed recently. The line man taped the connection at the junction, provided a parallel connection & collecting the money. The parallel connection was mostly used during night times, where the original owner will be unaware of the usage. Though we have right to ask, we can’t do that. The consumer has to bare this entire nuisance. If we look from their view, It is obvious to charge for itemized bill for the paper bill because there is a cost associated with that. But when the customer opts for email bill, there no necessity to charge for the itemized bill. In fact it will help them to filter misuse at the last mile & morale of the company will increase.

Sudhir Dhar Dwivedi

With due regards, I want to draw your attention towards this fact I have been using Reliance CDMA Mobile phone for past three & half years . Reliance CDMA network in Sector-D1, L.D.A. Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow have not been working for past two & half months. The reason behind this network failure is perhaps tower failure. Many people including me have made many complaints in customer care, Reliance web & to all adequate places but no action have been taken. This negligence is raising anger among the Reliance consmers in this area. HOw come a mobile company be so careless about its network, its been almost three months from network failure.

I hope Reliane Communication will take some prompt action to ensure good network specially when they are emphasizing on network in your advertisement.

Sudhir Dhar Dwivedi

reliance cdma phones — network failure

Dear All

Very frequently we are facing reliance network failure in our office area and we are getting no reponse from Reliance for this problem. Last Sunday 10 + hours all our mobiles are out of network and again today we are not getting signal from last 3 hours.

Take this matter very seriously and respond immediately.
      Well I agree to your Complaint I also face the same Problem and the worst Part is that the handsets provided by reliance are of cheap quality and of the worst breed in the market.I had purchased a Reliance Classic 161 CDMA
      and have been facing N number of Issues with the handset
      hi
      i need to whether tracking reliance cdma mobile number is possible.i neet to know the location of ananymous calls disturbing me.i need support

This is to inform you that the CDMA network in Mumbai(Sakinaka, 90 feet road mumbai-72) area for the past one month is very dull.The poor network facility has aroused a tide of anger amongst the Reliance customers in the locality .Previously, It was a 2 point network at home(bearable to some extent), now its not even a single point.

As a reliance CDMA user, one owes good network facility especially when there are ample of advertisements which one can see to and fro on TV sets.

So please look forward for the problem seriously.If the problem is not solved within a week then forcibly(which i do not want) i have to switch myself to other alternatives.

Thanks n Regards,
      Umair A. Khan
      Subject:Very Poor Network Simri Bakhtiarpur, Distt.Saharsa State Bihar
      This is to inform you that the CDMA network in BIHAR(Distt.Saharsa CITY Simri Bakhtiarpur) area for the past one week is very dull.The poor network facility has aroused a tide of anger amongst the Reliance customers in the locality .Previously, It was a 1 point network at home.

Thanks n Regards,
      Manoj

Reliance Cdma Mobile — network

i live in Kasganj(Marehra),there wil be daily network problem,many time network is full in my mobiale but
      call and sms will be not pass...in morning and evening daily go network,plz tell me what the reason of behind this.

Arvind Kumar
        I have a prepaid Reliance (CDMA) connection o[censored]Peast (Lucknow).
        I having problem of illogical amount deduction from my prepaid account. First time i used Rs 10 SMS pack in which they provide 30 LocaL SMS free but I didn't get 30 free SMS they charged me Re.1 for 15 SMS. I never mind that time. But this time its limit I used 49 SMS pack in which they provide 500 Local SMS validity of this card is 30 days this time I didn't get 500 free SMS again they charged me @ Re 1 per SMS after 374 SMS. I tried to contact Customer Care @ *333 that was more pathetic call not connected to this number every time I got engage tone one time it connected I got a promt " You call is important to us" and call disconnected.
        Then I went to Lucknow Head office (BTC House Gomti Nagar) they didn't helped me they said your deductions are right they didn't listened to me. Next day I got a SMS that "You SR[protected] has been resolved. You amount is deductedagainst crbt download.sms.usage-Thanks" but how they can charge me for SMS when I am using SMS pack and for CRBT they already charged me few days back before this incident And I am not able to understan how they can give the straight statement from their side only without consulting me when I am paying.
        Request your help and intervention in this regard. I am not able to understand what to do ?

Arvind

Reliance Prepaid (CDMA) — Illogical : Amount Deduction

Hello

I have a prepaid reliance number (CDMA) every time time when i use any of the SMS pack to make free SMS my service provider charge Re.1 per SMS even after the message pack. Few days back I took 49 SMS pack in which 500 Messsages are free but after i didn't get the full 500 free SMS they charged me . I tried customer care number but that was more pathetic because every I tried i got only engae tone luckily one time connected but the call disconneted after the prompt "your call is important to us". I went to Lucknow office BTC House they also not gave the specification why my amount deducted.After one day I got a SMS that My problem has been resolved and the amount has been deducted for SMS usageand CRBT download after using SMS pack they chraged me and for CRBT download I had already paid the amount of Rs.15.They gave the straight statement from their side only without consulting me.
        Request your intervention in this. I am not able understand what to do.

Arvind
        Hello sir/mam

This is rammurti from gomti nagar lucknow. This inform to you that i am also reliance user and this is my no ([protected])
        when anybody call me then my cell goes to busy and says this root is busy same problem appearing from night 12:00 to clock 20 july 2009. I was talk to my friend then my phone have cut and when i have try again call to my friend then say this root is busy. I have try all other numbers says this root is busy again try *333 says then this root is busy

This is to you Please solve the problem

With regards
        Rammurti

(Software tester Gomti Nagar Lucknow)
        this is my no. [protected], i have last 2 months call details plz sir sended.
        because that resaon 2 months that no. use my brother so i know that time he misuse. so plz sir
        help me.
        plz send call detail
        thanksful full life.
        i m arvind singh alambagh lucknow.
        this is my no. [protected], i have last 2 months call details plz sir sended.
        help me.
        plz send call detail my email id.
        thanksful full life.
        teri maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan mariyada khatm ho gayi hai kyaaaaaaaa
        teriiiiiii ma koooooooooooooooooooooooo cal kiyaaaaaaaaaaaa thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
        kabhi liyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aisa no jo meraaaaaaaa tha chalta hi nahi tha bhossssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddmmmmmmmmmcchhhhhh ab ise use kr raha hai mujhse ekkkkkk raaaaaaat bahut badi galti ho gayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meraaaaaa kisi ne le liyaaaaaaaaa ssssssssiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm mere mobileeeee se ab main apke ambani kiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaa or bahan se baat bhi nahi kr paatiiiiiiiii

har jagah dirty mind
        dhyan se pado mere no ki complain hai no tha mera [protected]
        Reliance gives poorest services and cheat their consumers. Even after deactivating all the value added services Reliance deducted my prepaid balance.Even customer care executive is also not giving the exact reason for deduction of prepaid balance.Its totally illogical to deduct balance.
        Finally I changed my services by using Number Portability system.
        dear sir, [protected]
        maine rim cdma pe 18 agst 011 ko 299 STV Recharge karaya tha jis ka balance 11 sept ko hi samapt kar diya gaya
        us k bad maine 20 comp;laint ki[protected] in no.pr ye lo mile
        manoj, vini, sunita, ramesh, shama, anita
        lekin kisi ne meri problem SOLVE nahi ki
        mai rim user 10 saal se ho agr aap na solve kare to mai M.N.P. karva looooooo
        1- complent no.[protected]
        2- [protected]

Jasmine Karkada
          Ten days back our LG Landline was giving problem. We could not make any calls, niether could we receive any call. When I called up 30333333, a person from Reliance came home and rectified it. Next day, again we face the same problem. I took this instrument and went to your Vasai Reliance Showroom. The person at the counter said, they did not have a replacement at the moment and that I will have to wait for 15 days. I said, I could not wait for that long and asked him to cancel the phone. He gave me a form and I filled the same. I had not taken the Charger with the phone, he said to bring the Charger the next day and he will try and give me a new instrument the next day. I told him if I got an instrument the next day, I will not want to cancel the phone. Next day when I went, I was given a new instrument. Two days back, I got a call from your Office, saying that I had requested for cancellation of the phone services and I told the Madam on line, the entire episode. Now from Yesterday, 25th June, we find that the service has been disconnected. What is the problem, can somebody throw some light on this as to what is happening. If you'll do not want to give us the service, pls mention so and we will look for some other option.
          Jasmine
          Despite of many complains the phone is not working from the last three months and the phone no ic 30601195.please look into the matter.
          As a new reliance landline customer I am very unhappy with your service .

At the time of new connection your representatives gave wrong information & falls assurance to all o[censored]s in our locality .

For the above reasons at least 20 landline consumer will soon surrender their landline phone including me .

This is a very serious offence & hamper your goodwill .

Area : Dum Dum Cantonment, Kolkata --700028
          Near Kamalapur water tank & Dum Dum Baidyanath Institution .
          phone disconnected
          Ten days back our LG Landline[protected] was giving problem. We could not make any calls, niether could we receive any call. When I called up 30333333, a person from Reliance came home and rectified it. Next day, again we face the same problem. I took this instrument and went to your Vasai Reliance Showroom. The person at the counter said, they did not have a replacement at the moment and that I will have to wait for 15 days. I said, I could not wait for that long and asked him to cancel the phone. He gave me a form and I filled the same. I had not taken the Charger with the phone, he said to bring the Charger the next day and he will try and give me a new instrument the next day. I told him if I got an instrument the next day, I will not want to cancel the phone. Next day when I went, I was given a new instrument. Two days back, I got a call from your Office, saying that I had requested for cancellation of the phone services and I told the Madam on line, the entire episode. Now from Yesterday, 25th June, we find that the service has been disconnected. What is the problem, can somebody throw some light on this as to what is happening. If you'll do not want to give us the service, pls mention so and we will look for some other option.
          Jasmine
          The landline are not worked properly since 70 days above .the problem is incoming and outgoing are not worked (no calls this no).I have already complainde to the customer care and area distributor and sub distributer and area web layout centre head officer but not response the problem .please take care of the problem and response immediatly .

Bhavin Prajapati
            I've just called to Reliance Customer Care, and they are saying that their system has wrongly activated Caller Tunes to my reliance mobile(no. [protected]), as per the talk they want to say that 2days i've used caller tune, so 2/-rs. deducted for that n they will ready to reback me 2/-rs.

But, sir caller tune activated today only. and the Total Amount Deducted from my mobile is 30/- + 2/- rs.
            and as per their system they says ur caller tune was activated on 31st May 2009.
            I'm shocked to listen this. b'se on 3-4 june 2009, I've called to the Customer care & b'se of the Same above problem I've complained & get 20/-Rs. reward from them.

Then how stuipid they are to say that They have deducted charges for already rebacked amount & wrongly activated service.

Now after the long descussion they said that today Dt: 25-June-2009 at 2:34pm. they have deducted 30/-Rs. for the "matra subsription" Package.

Then after a long discussion they realise that their SYSTEM is wrong and just take my compain. n the compain no is[protected].

abhi sirf complain hi li he... paise vapas denge uski koi gaurantee nathi di he.

Sir, I'm requested to the Whole of your Department to CHECK THE RELIANCE's SYSTEM. which is wrong for the CUSTOMERS. They wrongly automatically Activated anything/any scheme n deducts the amount of CUSTOMERS. Sir, main har 1-1.5 mahine me complain karta hu.

lekin muje koi nyay nahi mil raha he.

pahele to 1-2 mahine me ye Apne AAp Caller Tunes Activate kar dete the.
            Par AB to Mahine me DO bar (2 times) activate karne lage he.

Please do something. I'm asking for whole last years wrongly deducted amount of mine.

Also requesting to CHECK THEIR SYSTEM & try to return the same for above to the Other CUSTOMERS of Reliance.

Reliance India Mobile(prepaid) — Automatic activate of callertunes

I am a user of RIM(prepaid) since last 2 years.I am very much dissatisfied by the poor service renderd
            by the company since last 2 months.On 3rd week of Jan, 2009 callertune activate on my phone automatically.My balance is also deducted for callertune.When I contacted the customer care executive
            he told me you download the tune.I try my best to understand him I don't dowload the tune.But he didn't listen tome.Same problem also occured on 20.2.2009.And my my balance is also deducted by the company.I'm a poor people how can I manage.So, please take necessary steps on my matter & refund me the deducted money.
            My Address
            Maitri Ranjan Panda
            At-Jajbhairab Nuagaon
            Po-Agrahat
            P:S-Choudwar
            Dist-Cuttack, Orissa
            Pin-754070
            Mob No:[protected]
            maine march me naya reliance gsm sim liya tha. Us time maine fm india pack liya tha, ab maine ye sewa band karva diya hai. Phir bhi bar bar mera balaance kat liya jata hai. 4 bar mera balance 10-10 kat lete hai. Aisa 4 bar ho chuka hai. Customer care me phone karne par thik se jankari nahi dete hai. Kzipya jald se ise thik kiya jaye. Aur agese mera balance na kata jaye. Mera mobile no. [protected] hai.

Reliance Mobile — caller tone & fm service

despit of several request my caller tone facility has not been withdrawn causing financial loss. please expedite.fm service has been provided without my consent.

my no. is [protected]
            my mobile number is [protected] its a retailor demo
            from 5 days your reliance company dont gives any informations or not a informer call and makes my caller tunes activate and dituct my 1 rupees daily ...and send me sms that your caller tunes is been activated... and detuct my 1 rupees daily plz i dnt want these caller tune service plz take a aurgent action on these complain plz i dnt want a caller tunes in my mobile phone plz

Reliance Prepaid — service activate directly & charges deducted

I have taken prepaid number from reliance [protected] I have charged with Rs-100/- & they given talk value 50/-. once when I have dialled number then they told You have no balance then i call on customer care then they told you have activate some one day cricket service & 5/- per day debited to you for 9 days so Rs-45 deducted but when I told that I not activate any service then the person told that Rs-45/- will be refunded to u with in 2 days but when i not got refund & talk again then the person told we have deactivate ur service but no refund will be given.
            They are directly activating service without any message or knowledge & just cheating with the customer.
            secondly there customer care number responding only when we dial on continuously 1-2 hour.
            I have so faith in the reliance but now I can say they just cheatin with people & making money.
            fmdial pack is renewed for 30 days with out any intimation simply asking me to dial 53030333 to enjoy

this is first on 18/03/10 and 17/04/10 kindly revert my balance or i may have to make it an issue by going in my own way

as i am not using any of the fmdial pack
            my mobile no [protected]

as i am not using any of the fmdial pack
            same happened with me. Reliance is so bad. No good opinion among customers.

par
              To
              The Officer

I have reliance landline no[protected] .before[protected] without having any kind of activation from my side mantra pack was activated and Rs 60 was deducted from my account . I contacted to customer care on the same day to Mr biman ann Mr kunal around 7.30 pm and complained about this problem on[protected] a message(fromRM564644) came in my line that “you have been unsubscribed” again on[protected] Rs 30 was deducted and from customer care desk Ms. Summita (from 32997667 at around 7.30 pm) denied that no complained was lodged and no message o[censored]nsubscition was sent to my phone. I want to get back Rs 90/- in my balance back and strict action against such a irresponsible customer care executive.
              In spite of several contact to the customer care no result has came till date.
              Waiting for your reply
              My another contact no is [protected]
              Mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com Partha Banerjee
              20th August, 2009.

To
              The Officer
              Reliance Communication

Sub : Refund Rs. 270/- in my account as activation charges charged by you without informing to me – reg.

Ref : My Prepaid Cell no. : [protected]

I am surprised to receive message from Reliance communication on 6th August 2009, i.e. Thank you for renewing and using the FM Indial Pack service, whereas I have not used the same. I have not activated the FM Indial Pack service. Hence the question of renewal does not arise. Then I checked my account and noted that Rs. 30/- has been deducted. Then I contacted to customer care on next day to Ms. Purnima (service request no.[protected] I got back Rs. 30 in my account but I am shocked to know that FM Indial service is activated from 3rd November 2008. From the activation date till 5th August 2009 (total 9th months) there was no message from your side that FM Indial service is being activated. It means that Rs. 30 per month x 9 months = Rs. 270 has been deducted from my account without knowing to me. Atleast you should tell me regarding activation which will enable me to take my decision inspite of yours.

Further, I would like to inform you that On 15th August 2009 I have mailed this complainted to [protected]@relianceada.com at 7:57 pm but they have told me that no wavier will be provided since the dispute is beyond 3 days. It clears that the mistake has been done from your side, because of your mistake why should I bear the loss of Rs. 270/-.

Hence, you are requested to refund Rs. 270/- in my account immediately.Please give me assurance that you will not activate any service like FM Indial Pack, Caller tunes ect. without informing me, which can avoid lot of misunderstanding please.

Yours earliest action in this regard is highly appreciated.

PARESH MUTHA
              Cell : [protected]

PS : The same has been complained to you for your necessary action please.

Prashanth Kumar
                I applied for a post-paid Reliance GSM connection in New Delhi.

Having recently shifted base here, I had no address proof. Hence, I submitted the following documents:
                1. A letter on my office letterhead with a photograph pasted on it and seal across
                2. The letter mentioned my official address and residence address as per company records
                3. Copy of my passport (for permanent address)
                4. A copy of my PAN card

I also paid an amount of INR 500 in advance, pending verification and connection.

After all this (across four days) a person was sent to my residence for verification three days later. I had left my pan card with someone at home just for this purpose.

He denied the verification as I had apparently NOT produced a copy of the original application form! Why would I need to provide this when the original application form is lying with the dealer?

I now need to get back to the dealer to take back my documents, the money I paid and hopefully go in for some other service provider.
                Reliance address verification people are real headache.

Experience 1

Last year I purchased a Reliance Postpaid connection and Phone from Reliance Webworld outlet at Hiranandani Powai. While purchashing I asked if its mandatory to produce the Leave License Agreement for the Rented Flat I stay or a credit card bill with my home address will suffice as Address Proof. They were positive and I gave a copy of my PAN card, License and the latest Credit Card bill with my home address.

They verification guy came to my flat for verification, I showed him the original credit card bill at my home address. He took a copy and went without saying a word. After two days I found that the verfication was given Negative

I called up the webword and they were not at all ready to help me out. I then called up Reliance customer care and they told they would send the person for verification again.

Again it came negative. This process wasted almost 10 valuable days, the money I paid to buy the phone and the Rs 300 postpaid connection voucher. Even though I had Credit Card bill which according to Reliance is a valid address proof.

I vowed never to go for Relinace in my life.

Experience 2

I shifted to another rented flat a month before, and I found there is no internet provider here. Reluctantly I had to purchase Relinace wireless modem since there was no alternative.

This time I had Leave license agreement as address proof. Again the same thing happened the verification made it negative no idea whats the issue this time. I didnot get any communication from reliance.

NEVER GO FOR A POST PAID WITH RELIANCE THEY WILL GIVE YOU HARROWING EXPERIENCE.

RELIANCE SHOULD TAKE THIER PRODUCT(PHONE, WIRELESS MODEM) BACK IF THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A CONNECTION.
                I am absolutely in agreement with all the complaints about Reliance. MOST UNREALIABLE SERVICE PROVIDERS AND MONEY SUCKERS!

CAN ANYONE GENUINE HELP ME SOLVE MY CASE WITH RELIANCE IN DELHI BEFORE I LEAVE THE PLACE? I have purchased the datacard, which i could use back home but am informed by reliance that it has been blocked. I need to talk to some relaible person in there to solve my problem before I leave.

Reliance Gsm Service — SIM CARD REJECTED

A.ANNADURAI
                  I am annadurai from hyderabad, i am using reliance sim for the past two weeks. Since last two days my sim is not working....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

priyanka rajpurohit
                  Respected Sir
                  I just want to intimate you that reliance is a brand name but me being its helpless customer is forced to encourage people not to go for reliance.Actually I have four reliance numbers & a broadband connection. Iwanted to take 1 more broadband connection and I paid 1000Rs for the new connection for my another address. I have been continuousely calling the dealers and the people who came with the modem but the are not giving me a satisfying reply. They have taken my mothers photo id card and all required documents but not getting back to us. I wanted to take this connection from my mothers name that is Mrs.Shashi Mathur. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect.They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. Thanks for reading all this, hope I am not being dumb or too demanding..last thing If you make 1 customer unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends.
                  If you make 1 customer unhappy on the Internet, he can each tell 6, 000 friends.

Reliance Broadband — much delay in cnnection

Respected Sir
                  I just want to intimate you that reliance is a brand name but me being its helpless customer is forced to encourage people not to go for reliance.Actually I have four reliance numbers & a broadband connection. Iwanted to take 1 more broadband connection and I paid 1000Rs for the new connection for my another address which is house no.1-f-9, near satkar shopping center, malvia nagar jaipur, Rajasthan. I have been continuousely calling the dealers for 1 month and the people who came with the modem but they are not giving me a satisfying reply. They have taken my mothers photo id card and all required documents but not getting back to us. I wanted to take this connection from my mothers name that is Mrs.Shashi Mathur. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect.They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. Thanks for reading all this, hope I am not being dumb or too demanding..last thing If you make 1 customer unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends.

Reliance Broadband — much delay in connection

Respected Sir
                  I just want to intimate you that reliance is a brand name but me being its helpless customer is forced to encourage people not to go for reliance.Actually I have four reliance numbers & a broadband connection. Iwanted to take 1 more broadband connection and I paid 1000Rs for the new connection for my another address which is house no.1-f-9, near satkar shopping center, malvia nagar jaipur, Rajasthan. I have been continuousely calling the dealers for one month and the people who came with the modem but they are not giving me a satisfying reply. They have taken my mothers photo id card and all required documents but not getting back to us. I wanted to take this connection from my mothers name that is Mrs.Shashi Mathur. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect.They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. Thanks for reading all this, hope I am not being dumb or too demanding..last thing If you make 1 customer unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends.
                  i gave cheque for rs 500/-, i am in alanthur, back to lee meridian hotel till now i didnt get the connection.

Reliance Broadband — Internet disconnection delay

My internet connection is not disconnecting and delaying tactfully by reliance broadband. Kindly help me to get disconnected this immediately as due to my own personal problem I dont want to use Internet connection of reliance broadband and also connected RELIANCE TELEPHONE. Since August 23rd continuously I am giving several phone calls and emails but their reply every time is that their representative will come by 48 hours and they are very much sorry for the delay. But disconnection is not happening and thereby unnecessarily I have to pay for the excess amount for the days using the internet connection. I have several my own problem etc.

Hence I am requesting consumer forum related authorities to intervene and to get disconnect my internet connection. Other details of my internet connection are narrated below.

From: VIJAYAKAMAKSHI kamakshi ([protected]@gmail.com)

Email of Reliance Broadband: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)

> Nos:account number is> [protected] and the customer account No: is[protected]

user email: [protected]@gmail.com
                  I am Sathishkumar M.
                  11 days before me applied for reliance broad band connection (Receipt - cum - Acknowledgement No:[protected] - Date- 30.08.2009). My cheque also passed in the name of Reliance broad band connection (Rs- 500/- Cheque No: 982687). Still now i didn't receive your connection at all.

Today i need the broad band connection very urgent.

My Residency Address: No: 1, Maheswari illam, Prabhu Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Chetty Street, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641001.
                  my password[protected] my internet not working since 2 days it comes then hangs after some time server cannot be found after some time when i start again it hangs then cannot find server please either send u engineer to get the line checked adress A/ 3 chand society juhu church road mumbai 49 contact 26209942 its urgent
                  Same is my situation... following is the mail i wrote to them.

It absolutely gives me no pleasure writing this mail to you. I have registered for a Reliance wired net on 27th October 2009 through a door to door sales man, the same was confirmed through the mail below, wherein I was told that the same shall be processed and the connection shall be activated in a weeks time. By now I guess we are close to a month since I have applied for the connection, during the last one month I have called the customer care almost every successive day, last being today, and each day I was assured that I shall be getting a call from the Reliance within 24hrs, something that never materialized. My complaint has been escalated several times since then, without any response from the installation team. Though my cheque was soon materialized on 6th of November, how praiseworthy?

My details are as below.

1. CAF no.:[protected]
                  2. Subscriber ID/s :
                  1) POTS - [protected]
                  2) DIA[protected]

On 19th November, I spoke to Ms Sudha[protected] and was again told that mine application is under process and shall get a connection by Wednesday, the 25th Nov 2009, and when asked if the samething happens and if i dont get the connection, what m i supposed to do, and she replied so efficiently, "Sir, Please give me a call again". How funny!!!Mr. Anil Ambani, do you really have some sensible person working for you or is it your complete focus is on your brother's money and ours too?

There was nobody to receive the call at the above number today, neither at the nodal office. I hope my number is not blocked or - ignored and there is surely some sane and sensible person sitting at the other end reading this mail, whom I shall expect respond positively to this mail.

I promise, if I don't get a connection by tomorrow, 25th November, as promised by Ms Sudha, I will be approaching the Consumer Court, this for sure. This is not an warning but a promise.

I regret for choosing Reliance for Landline and Broadband connection.

SAROJ KUMAR BEHERA
                    Sir
                    I am using reliance netconnect life time bearing no.[protected] .device from last 1year (approx).but suddenly it was stopped due to some problem. As for company's rule I am satisfying all the norms and condition for getting connection .but after calling to the customer care they are admitting fault with there side but not responding to my words from last one week i.e. from 14th June 2009. Every time there are giving complain no. with assuring me that it will be corrected after 48 hours. Till now I have collected 9th no. of complain nos .but my problem was not solved. As on to day i.e. on 23 June 2009

That's why now i am in your door to solve my problem.

I am losing validity period of 1 month during this processing of complain from last 14th June 2009

Just to connect internet and further this type of false news should not be there that it will be connected with in 48 hours. from last one week
                    I am using Reliance netconnect since April of this year, 2010. I have not received the bill for the month of July. I'm unable to pay the bill, hence my outgoing and internet connection has been barred.

I am at your doorstep for your help.

Hope you'll accept my complaint

Asif Malik
                      My name is Asif Malik and i am using reliance postpaid connection, but on 22 june 2009, when i called in customer care centre.they gave me mislead information about the various prepaid recharges, i asked the agent name was sunil, that if i will recharge with RS 299 on my CDMA cell number [protected], then you can make unlimited free calls between reliance to reliance, but it was not like this, when i recharged with RS 299, i got nothing, then i called in again t confirm about the same and i talked to one of the fllor supervisor name Kapil he was very rude, he said you made mistake so we can not do anything, do what you want to do but nothing can be done from our end, then i gave him my postpaid number to call me back, but what he did he bared my services of that number and mentioned there that i called to de-activate my services but the truth is that i did not call in.when i called today in customer service centre and i talked to another supervisor name Santosh, he said i called i to lodge a request that i lost my handset but did not do so, so finally i want you to listen all the calls that i made tomorrow and you will find that whose mistake is this, and i want you to take a serious action against that supervisor Kapil, and now he suspend my services, and he also mentioned a alternet number which does not exist and that number is [protected].Now you can check all the things about the matter that i mentioned above.I would really appreciate if you could do me this favour...THANKS...

ANKIT BANSAL
                        I have Reliance Prepaid connection since 17 jan 2009 which I bought from Reliance Webworld. But I lost my mobile on 16th Jun 2009 when I approached to Reliance webworld I came to know that it was on someone else name. When I produce original bill then they blocked the my No. [protected].
                        But when I reissued the no. its incoming calls are activated but outgoing calls still deactivated.
                        Whenever I approach to Reliance personnel always get false promise that it will be activtate soon.

Address of the Reliance Webworld

Kindly Solve my problem

Ankit Bansal

Reliance Communication — outgoing deactivated

dear sir

My mobile no is [protected] the out going of this number has been deactivated with out any information, after deactivate my out going they are sending me a sms that your out-going has been deactivated.

pragati

Reliance Communication — incoming calls deactivated

hi my name is vimal dhirajlal gada, i have a reliance cdma service and number is [protected] . from 29 th september 2011 incoming call facility is deactivated on my this number . i getting loss on my business because incoming call is deactivated . why this service is deactivated i dont know . i called in reliance customer care they always told me in 48 hours your problem will salve but still today is 7 th day of deactivated my in coming call .

VINOD KUMAR NEMANI
                          Non payment of our telephone bills due to extremely poor office management of your office at Ranchi, - and irresposibililty of your corporate manager Mr Rajesh kumar CIOU code no CCNIW14502, Mobile No.s [protected]/51/52/53/54/55

We had taken above six mobile connection from your company under corporate plan. We had given the above mobile sets to our different staffs and we found that two staffs of our company were misusing the facility given by us. So during December 2008 we had talked to Mr Rajesh kumar (CWG) on mobile no [protected] to fix maximum bill limit on our two mobile no [protected] and [protected] to maximum credit limit of Rs 500/- each per set per month.

Mr Rajesh Kumar confirmed us that from the next bill the maximum credit bill limit to the above two mobile will be fixed by your company. During Jan 2009 when we had found no action had been taken by your Rajesh Kumar, we had again discussed the matter over his mobile and during the discussion he asked us to send a written letter in the above matter on our letter pad and also assured us that moment he will receive the letter he will take immediate action.

On 27th Jan 2009 we had sent the letter through courier to your Ranchi office at Maroo Tower Kanke Road Ranchi. On 10th Feb 2009 when we had asked Mr Rajesh kumar about the action, he told us that he had not yet received the letter and told that the letter may be in the office at other table.

On 10th Feb 2009 again We had sent the copy of the above letter personally to your Ranchi Office and delivered the same and your company office staff received the same after putting his signature and date.

On 17th Feb 2009 again when we had asked Mr. Rajesh Kumar about the action, he again told us that he had not received the letter. When we had confirmed him that the letter was personally received by your office.then he told us that he will agree with the receipt only when he will receive the letter personally and not by the any staff of Reliance Communication Ltd.

On 17th Feb 2009 again we had send a letter through courier.

On 5th March 2009 when we had asked Mr. Rajesh kumar about the action, he told us that this time he has received the letter and he is taking the action. Then after few days by 20th Mar 2009 he called us and informed that bill dated 5th Mar 2009 has been dispatched and the same should be paid by 24th Mar 2009 and also told that moment the bill will be paid by 24th Mar immediate action will be taken by him.

On 24th Mar 2009 we had paid the amount Rs 2183 cash by money receipt no. 5022 by your service provider Poddar Communication Ramgarh Cantt and Rs 1027 cash by money receipt no 5021 dated 24th Mar 2009.

Earlier on 22nd Mar 2009 and 23rd Mar 2009 we had sent our person to Poddar communication for bill payment but they refused to receive the payment saying that they are going to stop the dealership of your company. When we had shown them bill in which there name and address for payment center had been printed they accepted the payment. The matter was also complained at *222 vide complaint no 92800540, 92800666, 92800941 and 92801073 dt 24 Mar 2009.

On 26th Mar 2009 when we asked Mr. Rajesh kumar why our mobile are not operative inspite of cash payment on 24th Mar 2009 by 11a.m and about the action for maximum/credit limit. He told us that he had not yet received the payment against the above bill and hence no action had been taken.

When we had informed him that we had already made cash payment to your Ramgarh Office as mentioned in the bill, he told us he is not concerned with the payment made by us to your Ramgarh dealer and told us that when the dealer will deposit the amount to your Ranchi office then only he will understand that we had made the payment.

The matter is very serious and your company is responsible for the losses incurred by us due to deactivation of the all six mobile from 24th Mar to 26th Mar2009. On 26 Mar 2009 your Rajesh kr told us that today the dealer will come to Ranchi and then he will deposit the money and after that the amount will credited in our account. We also told us that since by 24th Mar 2009 your company had not received the payment and hence he had not taken any action in the above matter.

Please tell us that whether in your RELIANCE COMMUNICATION there is any value of the money receipt issued by your office or not. If this was the rules of your company that the payment received by your dealer or your branch office will be credited in the account of the customer only when your dealer or your branch office deposit the amount to your Ranchi office. We had never seen such type of mismanagement in any company.

After that 09 Apr 2009 again when we had talked to Mr. Rajesh kr about the heavy delay in the action taken by your company like RELIANCE, he had told us that since he had received the payment on 26th Mar 2009 from the dealer he will treat this date as the payment date and also told us that, he is not concerned by the actual date of payment made by us to your official service provider as mentioned in your bill.

Not only this the behaviour and the talking tone of Mr. Rajesh Kr was very bad and we are never expected such type of response from a company like Reliance.

Please note that your company might be Big in the National level but we can say that the reputation of your Ranchi Office corporate division is third grade.

We had also complained on 09 Apr 2009 vide complaint no 94279029 and 94304690 at *222 about the misbehavior of Mr. Rajesh kr.

Now under the present circumtances if your company feels that this is the standard practice and rules of your company then we are not interested in keeping your mobile sets and we would like to get the sets of the company who know how to behave with their customer.

VINOD NEMANI
                          MODERN INDUSRIES PARTNER

corporate plan — POOR SERVICES

I HAVE SUBMITED MY COMPLETE DOCUMENTS FOR MY FIVE (5) NUMBERS TO ACTIVATE IN THE CORPRATE PLAN TWO MONTH BEFORE, BUT NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE AND THE EXCITUTIVE WHO ATTENDS ME NOW HE KEEPS ON IGNORING ME!
                          HE NEVER PICK MY CALL AND WHEN I VISIT TO THE STORE HE SAYS I'LL MAKE IT BY NEXT ONE OR TWO DAYS.

PLEASE TAKE STEPS FOR MY PROBLEM.
                          SAURABH GUPTA
                          Dear sir; I AM DEVENDER SINGH H NO-6661 ST.NO.5 ADARSH NAGAR LUDHIANA
                          I BEG TO SAY THAT ON 9-MAY2009 I HAD BOOKED ONE INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY NAME BUT YET IT’S NOT CONNETED . WHEN EVER I CONTACTED TO (DEEP DUTT) WHO HAS BOOKED THIS CONNECTION AGAINST CASH RECPIT:NO-[protected] Rs-500/-: BUT HE WAS NOT GIVE ME ANY RELIABLE ANSWER EVERY TIME GIVE ME OTHER SENIOR PHONE NUMBERS. HEARWITH I MANTION THE FOLLOWING PH.NO. GIVEN BY UR SALES EXCECUTIVE DEEP DUTT & VISHAL GUPTA

( DEEP DUTT-[protected],
                          VISHAL GUPTA –[protected]
                          VIVEK-[protected],
                          RAJ -[protected],
                          PUNIT KALIA- [protected]
                          SUKHDEV MOHI-[protected]
                          SUSHIL MARWAHA (MANEGER)Ist MALL IInd FLOOR RELAINCE COMMUNICATION MALL ROAD LUDHIANA
                          I CONTACTED ALL THOSE PURSON BUT FAILED .SORRY TO SAY THAT I AM VERY UPSET FOR YOUR SERVICE .
                          IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME ANY RELIABLE ANSWER WITHIN 2-3 DAYS I WILL SEND THIS LETTER TO – HINDUSTAN TIMES NEWS AND CUSUMER COAT .
                          Dear sir; I AM DEVENDER SINGH H NO-6661 ST.NO.5 ADARSH NAGAR LUDHIANA [protected];[protected]

( DEEP DUTT-[protected],
                          VISHAL GUPTA –[protected]
                          VIVEK-[protected],
                          RAJ -[protected],
                          PUNIT KALIA- [protected]
                          SUKHDEV MOHI-[protected]
                          Respected sir,
                          I Radhey shyam prasad residential of kersai, simdega in jharkhand want to tell about the injustice done your company and authorities . there was an agreement made by the company and they assured that they will give the monthly payment of the land rate and tower will be stand within a month . but it came to more than 1and 12 year neither there is a tower nor there is a payment so its my my humble request to please look after this matter and kindly judge in favour for me because people of kersai are creepling for the tower as ther is not a single tower mof any company...

yours faithfully
                          radhey shyam prasad
                          bhandar toli kersai (simdega)
                          [protected], [protected]
                          RUBBISH...RELIANCE IS THE BEST
                          DEAR SIR,

YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM FROM LAST THREE TIME I AM
                          SAYING TO YOU THAT MY MOBILE BILL NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED BY YOU.
                          I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY NAME IS _PIYUSH KUMAR_, AND I HAD TAKEN THIS MO.
                          NO.[protected] IN YEAR 2004.

PLEASE INFORM ME THAT HOW MY MOBILE BILL NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED AND IT
                          BECOME _LAXMAN SINGH
                          _. WITHOUT MY INFORMATION.

THIS IS LAST REQUEST TO YOU KINDLY CHANGE MY NAME AS PER RECORD OF MY
                          ID PROOF WHICH I SUBMMITED TO YOU.

OR TERMINATE MY NUMBER.

NAME- PIYUSH KUMAR (FOR IT I HAVE SUBMMITED MY PAN CARD XEOREX COPY ON
                          RELIANCE WEB WORLD, RANCHI, GOPAL COMPLEX BRANCH, TO MR. GAURAV.(MR.
                          GAURAV'S MO.NO.-[protected]..)

THANKING YOU
                          PIYUSH KUMAR
                          MO.NO. [protected]

On 7/15/11, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
                          > Dear Customer,
                          > Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.
                          > We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
                          > This is with reference to your e-mail regarding bill not received.
                          > Kindly note that the name and the date of birth were not matching with our
                          > records, so revert back with the correct details.
                          > Further to this mail you may also visit the nearest Reliance web world. One
                          > of our executives will assist you better in this regards.
                          > We value your association with Reliance.
                          > Regards,
                          > Chitra S
                          > Customer Care
                          > Reliance Communications.
                          > For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to
                          > us at [protected]@relianceada.com.
                          > For any queries about our products or services please dial *222 or call 198
                          > (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You
                          > can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone.
                          > You can view your bills and make payments online through
                          > http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services.
                          > Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration,
                          > please write to [protected]@relianceada.com
                          > -----Original Message-----
                          > From: piyush kumar ([protected]@gmail.com)
                          > Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:22 AM
                          > To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
                          > Subject: Bill Copy
                          > Dear Sir,
                          > At frist inform me that my name has been make correct or not on my bill .
                          > Kindly send my bill copy on my e-mail regularly.
                          > piyush kumar,
                          > mo no. [protected]
                          > On 7/13/11, piyush kumar <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                          >> Dear Sir,
                          >> NAME- PIYUSH KUMAR
                          >> DOB- 16/02/1980
                          >> ADD- NEW NAGAR, BANDH GARI, DEEPA TOLI, NEAR ARMY GATE NO-2.
                          >> P.O-RMCH, P.S-SADAR
                          >> P.I.N- 834009
                          >> On 7/12/11, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com>
                          >> wrote:
                          >>> Dear Customer,
                          >>>
                          >>> Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.
                          >>>
                          >>> With reference to your e-mail regarding activation of STD/ISD services,
                          >>> your
                          >>> account has been reactivated. As per our records, your STD/ISD facility
                          >>> is
                          >>> active.
                          >>>
                          >>> Further to e-mail regarding change in personal information, we request
                          >>> you
                          >>> to provide the following details to process your request.
                          >>> Name:
                          >>> Address:
                          >>> Date of Birth:
                          >>> We value your association with Reliance.
                          >>> Regards,
                          >>> Suriya
                          >>> Customer Care
                          >>> Reliance Communications
                          >>>
                          >>> For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write
                          >>> to
                          >>> us at [protected]@relianceada.com.
                          >>> For any queries about our products or services please dial *222 or call
                          >>> 198
                          >>> (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You
                          >>> can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone.
                          >>>
                          >>> You can view your bills and make payments online through
                          >>> http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services.
                          >>> Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration,
                          >>> please write to [protected]@relianceada.com
                          >>> -----Original Message-----
                          >>> From: piyush kumar ([protected]@gmail.com)
                          >>> Date: Monday, July 11, 2011 03:40 PM
                          >>> To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
                          >>> Subject: Re: Reference to your e-mail
                          >>> DEAR SIR,
                          >>> I HAVE PAID MY BILL (RECEIPT NO.-3366).RS- 550/-.(RELIANCE
                          >>> COMMUNICATION, 3RD FLOOR, MARU MANSION BUILDING KANKE RANCHI)
                          >>> AND SUBMMITED MY ID PROOF AND PP SIZE PHOTO AGAIN.
                          >>>
                          >>> BUT TILL NOW MY MOBILE IS DEAD.
                          >>> AND I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME . MY SELF PIYUSH KUMAR.I HAVE TO SAY
                          >>> THAT, MY RIM BILL HAVE BEEN GENARATING FROM LAST 6 YEAR ON MY NAME
                          >>> "PIYUSH KUMAR".
                          >>> BUT NOW IT HAS BEEN CHANGE AUTOMATIC FROM LAST TWO MONTH ON NAME OF
                          >>> "LAKSHAMAN SINGH". HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?
                          >>> IT IS A BIG MISTAKE FROM YOUR SIDE.
                          >>> KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU PLS CHANGE TO IT ON MY NAME "PIYUSH KUMAR" AND
                          >>> CONTINUE MY MOBILE SERVICE.
                          >>> PIYUSH KUMAR,
                          >>> RANCHI
                          >>> MO. NO.- [protected]
                          >>> On 7/9/11, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com>
                          >>> wrote:
                          >>>> Dear Customer,
                          >>>>
                          >>>> Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.
                          >>>>
                          >>>> This is with reference to the e-mail regarding Name Change.
                          >>>>
                          >>>> Please note that, to solve your issue we request you to visit the
                          >>>> nearest
                          >>>> Reliance Mobile Store fill up a new CAF (Customer Application Form) and
                          >>>> submit the copy of Affidavit from court and a Name change certificate.
                          >>>> Regards,
                          >>>> Vasanth
                          >>>> Customer Care
                          >>>> Reliance Communications
                          >>>>
                          >>>> For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write
                          >>>> to
                          >>>> us at [protected]@relianceada.com.
                          >>>> For any queries about our products or services please dial *222 or call
                          >>>> 198
                          >>>> (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.
                          >>>> You
                          >>>> can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone.
                          >>>>
                          >>>> You can view your bills and make payments online through
                          >>>> http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services.
                          >>>> Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in
                          >>>> registration,
                          >>>> please write to [protected]@relianceada.com
                          >>>> -----Original Message-----
                          >>>> From: piyush kumar ([protected]@gmail.com)
                          >>>> Date: Friday, July 08, 2011 03:08 PM
                          >>>> To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
                          >>>> Subject: Re: service bard and name change
                          >>>>>> BACK.
                          >>>>>> NAME PIYUSH KUMAR
                          >>>>>> BUT NOW FROM FEW MONTH YOU ARE CALLING THAT “YOU ARE LAKSHAMAN PRASAD
                          >>>>>> AND KINDLY PAY YOUR BILL AT TIME”,
                          >>>>>> HOW IT POSSIBLE THAT CHANGE MY NAME FROM YOUR SIDE .
                          >>>>>> AND MY SERVICE IS CLOSED FROM YOUR SIDE.
                          >>>>>> I AM READY TO PAY MY BILL ALWAYS,
                          >>>>>> KINDLY CHANGE MY RIGHT NAME IN YOUR SYSTEM.AND CONTINUE MY MOBILE
                          >>>>>> SERVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                          >>>>>> PIYUSH KUMAR
                          >>>>>> ADD- H/O H.K. JHA,
                          >>>>>> NEW NAGAR BANDH GARI
                          >>>>>> DEEPA TOLY,
                          >>>>>> NEAR ARMY GATE NO 2
                          >>>>> DEAR SIR,
                          >>>>>KINDLY DO IT VERY URGENT.

sandipan2777
                            Dear sir/madam, my name is sandipan mahato and i am reliance india mobile prepaid customer . my cell no is [protected]. without out my prior permission all the buisness packs are activated on my mbile phone, like love tips have been activated on my mobile on 26th april 2009 without my permission and without using that sevice, so for two months i had to pay 60 rs thirty rs is for renewal of the pack, but neither i subscribed nor renewd, why they are doing all this things without taking pirior permission from the customer. when i made complain to customer care rim they said your money will not be refunded as the love tips is under renewal, why sir they are doing this type of buisness, there is vodafone, airtel, bsnl no problem with that why only with rim. this month also on 02 nd june 2009 cell pack was activated by reliance without my prior permission for that i had sruggle to get my money back 22 rs has been refunded not 30 rs what what was deducted why they are cheating people. also last year devotional pack was activated from rim and i had suffer a loss. please help me and help other reliance customers also as plenty people are suffering, why are ready to pay what i am using but not to pay in the wrong way please guide me and help me
                            Dear sir/madam, my name is sandipan mahato and i am reliance india mobile prepaid customer . my cell no is [protected].without out my prior permission all theJobes packs are activated on my mbile phone, like CRBT have been activated on my mobile on 26th Sep 2009 without my permission and without using that sevice, so for two months i had to pay 60 rs thirty rs is for renewal of the pack, but neither i subscribed nor renewd, why they are doing all this things without taking pirior permission from the customer. when i made complain to customer care rim they said your money will not be refunded as the Jobes alert is under renewal, why sir they are doing this type of buisness, there is vodafone, airtel, bsnl no problem with that why only with rim. this month also on 02 nd Oct 2009 cell pack was activated by reliance without my prior permission for that i had sruggle to get my money back has been refunded not 30 rs what what was deducted why they are cheating people. also last year devotional pack was activated from rim and i had suffer a loss. please help me and help other reliance customers also as plenty people are suffering, why are ready to pay what i am using but not to pay in the wrong way please guide me and help me
                            Dear sir/madam, my name is ketan rupera and i am reliance india mobile prepaid customer . my cell no is [protected].without out my prior permission all theJobes packs are activated on my mbile phone, like CRBT have been activated & miss call information on my mobile on on last month without my permission and without using that sevice, pls. cheack your data & return my balance. or give me do not disturb fecility.

Ramadevi Kothapally
                              My P.F.A/C No. is MH/VASSI/[protected], still i am not receivedmy PF Amount
                              Please mail my payment status.
                              i need the bill for the fixedline phone no is[protected]
                              address:- 771 abhishek market ring road surat
                              allternative number :- [protected] please contact me this number if any querries
                              dear sir,

plz help me 6 years pehle i have purchase reliance mobile prepaid connection
                              mobile number [protected] some day pehle messege mobile par aaya your pef are incomplete
                              and sim was closed but reliance web world me pef jama karwane par bhi abhi tak sim wapas on nahi hui...10 day ho gaye pef jama karwaye hue but koi solution nahi hua...
                              plz help kare

name :-dinesh
                              dist.nagaur rajasthan
                              other number :- [protected]
                              HI SIR...MY NAME IS ANSAR MOHIUDDIN...I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF...MY EMPLOYE CODE IS 27610676...AND MY BANK ACCOUNT NO IS [protected]...PLZ DO NEEDFUL FOR ME SIR/MADAM...PLZ TELL ME MY PRESENT STATUS...SEND A MAIL ON MY MAIL I.D [protected]@YAHOO.COM IAM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLAY... REGARDS ANSAR MOHIUDDIN MOBILE NO ;[protected]
                              HI...MY NAME IS ANSAR MOHIUDDIN...I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF STATUS...MY EMPLOYE CODE IS 27610676...AND MY ACCOUNT NO IS [protected]...AD MY MAIL I.D IS [protected]@yahoo.com...my mobile num is [protected]...plz send my present status...waiting for your replay...sir/madam...

Anil Bhatia

The Reliance broadband and telephone server installed in our Nakshatram society, chinchwad, pune was down for around 22-25 (Apr 20 - May 15 approx) days. The server was down because the Electricity connection to server has been removed by the society because Reliance is a commercial entity. They have applied for the commercial meter but still not got the commercial meter. Initially, the broadband and telephone services were down for around 22-25 days but when all people of that society were shifting their connection from Reliance to another service provider, they have started running that server through generator.

I have complained lot many times to reliance customer care that what will happen to the bill. They told that the bill will be only generated for the period when the server was working but I was surprised to see the bill for entire month. When I have complained to customer care, they have waived my bill for only 7 days and now again I am complaining to reliance customer care for waving for the entire period of 22-25 days, they are not waiving and also not taking the fresh customer complaint. They are mentally harassing and torturing me. I have beena calling around 3-4 times in a day and just wasting my office time for around 30-40 mins on daily basis. Reliance customer care service is pathetic service.

I request you to kindly resolve this matter at the earliest and waive of my bill for the period when the server was down.

Anil Bhatia
                                L1-302, Nakshatram, Chinchwad, Pune
                                I've planned for reliance combo plan with 100 kbps speed & unlimited download and i was told that it will work as you've told & even better than that but after getting connected i am so frustrated with again & again disconnection of internet that i want to just throw it away. Every few days i am getting call from reliance that my connection will be improved but the results are just zero.
                                So i've decided that i will just wait for 2 more days & if it won't work then i am going to disconnect it.

ANAND PRAKASH

This is with reference to the data card that I had bought through the company representative two months before.After that I gave more references to these representative and they sold more than 5 data cards on my reference only.
                                  But when I asked them to give the bills they told me is it under process and it will deliver shortly.Inspite of several follow ups still they have not produced.Now all the reference connection is asking from me the same.
                                  It might be possible that representative had charged more than as compare to actual.
                                  Name of the representative - (1) Zarir Lavangia (2) Vishal Shethwala
                                  Data Card Number - [protected]
                                  Service Area - Surat

Request you to please convey my message to concern company.

Anand Prakash

Markhandan Raju
                                    BE AWARE DO NOT TAKE RELIANCE GSM
                                    I have taken three GSM connection but I am unable to receive SMS form other operators I have been loding complaint since FEb 2009 till date my problem has not be solved I do not know what the cusomer care and R&D are doing I thin they cannot solve because they do not have well trained staff, as such it is a beggers company

PUBLIC PLEASE DO NOT TAKE RELIANCE CONNECTION
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-30 14:26:19
                                    the company has been close no use giving complaint Reliance communication has not resolved the grievance

Reliance GSM — SMS

I am unable to send SMS particular this number [protected].when i send the sms on this number sms not send but balance is deducted from my account its happning last two month plz resolved it as soon as possabile.(When i send sms on this number to my another SMART number sms is send sussecesfullyon this number [protected])

sms — I HAVE RECEIVED SMS

i have received today on dated 04 june 2009 sms i have won a 365, 000 pounds is true or false please reply
                                    I DONT RECIEVE ANY MSGS FROM BSNL NUMBERS FROM LAST 5 TO 6 MONTHS & I AM COMPLAINING FROM LAST 5 MONTHS BUT I DONT GET A SATIESFIED ANSWER FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE
                                    sir.
                                    I have receaved an sms by {tm-riches} on 6th of july 2009 sms is that {your mobile no has won GBP 200, 000.00
                                    in the 2009 shell Int'L mobile Draw, email your name & mobile no. to [protected]@hotmail.com}
                                    I wanna know that sms was right or not plz. tell. on my cell no.[protected]
                                    thanking you.

Reliance — Still Receiving SMS

My DND is activated from 2007 and still i m receiving SMS from TA-IEN-NEWS , so any body can tell what to do.....
                                    I am geting continuous messahe from reliance company which I dont want, And I am also geting call from you so I want to stop it immediately here is my moble number [protected]

Reliance GSM — sms

hello ;
                                    i m jogender pal
                                    i used a reliance gsm sim . when i send a messaga any bsnl prepaid sim tha massege have many time recived by massage reciver.
                                    25 or 30 time the messaga send to bsnl sim

Pradnay Vedant
                                      Hellow,

My name is Pradnya Vedant and I have red advertisement about Reliance wireless broadband internet in news paper. I've inquired about the captioned advertisement with Reliance Web World - Mulund Check Naka (Visghal Mega Mart). I have been told by concerned department that the offer will be introduced very soon and they have taken my contact nos and informed me that they will call me once the services or product is available. One day I received a call from that Reliance outlet and called me on my cell and informed me that now product is available with them. Then I've inquired about the network & connectivity. They informed me that it is roming free and you will get acess from anywhere. Since I am residing in Badlapur near Ulhasnagar so I've given my documents and residence proof of my Badlapur address only. Dispite of submission my Badlapur residence address, this people are not informing that I will not get HYBRID speed in my home location. They have kept me in dark. All they wanted to acheive their sale target. Now I am not geting Hi speed and since last one month I am not able to access my internet connection. Some times I do get connected but I am not getting desired speed. In this regards I have lodged complain with Reliance Customer Care center but regret to inform you that despite of their repeated assurances, my problem is still unresolved. I've lodged complain on 10/06/2009 and to-day is 20/06/2009 and yet nobody has taken any serious action. So, guys I strongly recommend not to go for Reliance Netconnect Data card. Still you insist to purchase Reliance, then God only will help you. Please do not expect sales after service at all.

Reliance netconnect data card — careless service

I have purchased one data card from relince online portal. The service rep was chim into me in order to book the product and he send one rep to my home to sell the product which i got by paying on the spot. But after purchasing the card they forget me and also not responding to my calls. As a result my data card is still not activated and when i call to customer care they say your CAF data is not uploaded into our database even after 10 days of purchasing the card.

This SUCKS indeed, I am now looking to file a consumer case..

Reliance netconnect data card — Poor service

I purchased netconnect datacard online from Vriti infocom and their executive delivered it to me on 9th Dec 2009. The card got activated on 15th Dec. but I was unable to activate it on my computer. I called customer support many times but they were unable to solve my problem then I met their executive Mr. Nandkishor (Mobile: [protected]) for this and he found that the RSN number of my card was different from the one which is registered on my name.

He collected datacard from me and assured me that I will get the one which is registered on my name on next day. But from that day he is not picking up any of my phone call and even his senior Mr. Aamir (Mobile: [protected]) is not replying to my calls. I again called customer care and registered complaint against these executives many times but still I have not got any proper feedback. I also wrote emails to '[protected]@relianceada.com' but have'nt got my datacard back though my datacard is activated from their side.

Reliance netconnect data card — always bad service

i am reliance data card customer last six month. but my data card not properly working. i have been lodged so many times complaints but no reply towards them.so i want to disconnection my data card. so please resolve my matter either i will not pay next month bill. kindly attention me. thanks

Reliance Data Card — poor network

sir i take a reliance data card for use MNREGA address- Gram panchayat bhawan village-Lalamdesar Magra city-bikaner (rajasthan)334001 in my village reliance has tower CDMA And GSM also but the tower network is down allmost due to not care of tower

regards
                                      puspa saran
                                      SARPANCH
                                      Lalmdesar (Magra)
                                      mob.[protected]

Reliance netconnect data card — Reliance Vriti Infocom Netconnect Data Card Complaints - Fraud Advertisement of Vriti Infocom Ltd.

These are fraud and they don't disclose you many things while purchasing the data card which you must no as these things matters 80% of your decision.

When I spoke with executive before purchasing the card that person was ready to give me passes/coupons on 31st of december as well, but now when I received the coupon following are the terms and conditions for it and none of these was disclosed when I spoke with customer care executive though I asked about payment more than 4 times during call, PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS, read the fillowing terms and conditions and you will get to know why I am saying this...

***Draft of Rs.800/- in favor of IndiaHotelReview.com payable at Noida UP branch Issued only from Indian bank (please note no other nationalized bank DD will be accepted). These charges are collected for the services rendered in the booking. -- NOT DISCLOSED DURING CALL

***And mainly following is list of days when offer/voucher is not valid and it means you can not use it at all...
                                      29th Sep'10 - 06th Mar'11
                                      17th Mar'11 - 22nd Mar'11
                                      01st Apr'11 - 15th Apr'11
                                      10th Aug'11 - 16th Aug'11
                                      21st Sep'11 - 15th Jan'12
                                      All Bank Holidays
                                      All Weekend [protected] NEVER DISCLOSED

***Hotel/Resorts have the right to charge for additional facilities like an extra bed, telephones, heaters, laundry and other leisure facilities. Reliance Goa and India Hotel Review shall not be liable for any other additional facility availed by the customer. The same shall be settled between the hotel/resort and the customer. -- ALL AVAILABLE FACILITIES ARE NOT LISTED MEANS 100% YOU WILL USE SOMETHING EXTRA AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED LIKE HELL FOR SAME UNTIL THEY TOUCH THERE HIGHER LIMIT.

***Reliance Goa will hold no responsibility for any liability arising from the use of holiday voucher. The availability and quality of the services will be the responsibility of India Hotel Review, the service provider only. --- IF SOMETHING HAPPENS WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE (NOW WE DON'T CARE AS YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THE PRODUCT).

***Vouchers are not valid during peak periods, Festive periods, Christmas/New Year periods, Weekends and Bank Holidays. Exact dates for these peak periods will be mentioned in the issued voucher to the customer. -- THE ABOVE MENTIONED DATES ARE THERE STILL THERE WILL BE MANY MORE.

READ THIS AND THINK BEFORE PURCHASE.

Nilesh.

Recently Discussed

14 days ago
                                        regarding my security deposit & advance payment of approx 7000
                                        26 days ago
                                        PF withdrawal
                                        Reliance Communications
                                        Reliance has not provided mnp plan and network problem is also
                                        NO installation or refund of deposit of 1200 for broadband connection