Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Vibhakar Mishra
In Public awareness: Please don’t go ahead with Reliance Broadband Connection. This is the ever worst service I have seen in my life. You can get far better internet service from any local service provider.

I would like to bring your attention towards the service provided by Reliance Broadband. I am staying at Kharghar New Mumbai and took a broadnet connection(combo plan which give you a landline phone as well as modem based internet service) of Reliance on 20th June 2009 where their people came and installed the devices and went back without starting the service and took the signature of mine assuring that service will start within next one hour. When I called them after 2 hours they said they will come at 7:00 PM, afterwards neither they picked my phone nor they ever came.
Lastly I called up Reliance customer care on very second day evening and configured the service with the help of their technical team.
From very next day I started facing problems and when I made complain on 22nd June 2009 regarding 6Kbps throughput and 100% packet loss and no battery backup (inbuilt in modem itself with 12Volt batter) and phone doesn't work when there is no power, also creedal doesn't work properly (look at their telephone instrument it seems that they have purchased from some Kabariwala), they simply said "your detail has not been updated in the system" please call after sometime.
Customer care (technical team member) representative don't even hesitate on arguing that "we don't provide any battery with modem" and even they are not aware on what their web pages displays. Shame on these people.
On 25th June I got first complain number and since then I am getting complain numbers only but problem has not been fixed till date. Alone 9 complain numbers for internet and 5 for landline connection till date.
Whenever you call their customer care, they will proudly say that we have "SUCCESSFULLY" closed the problem or will give excuse that system has marked it as fixed, please take new complain number for the same. Every time you call the customer care, they will say we have taken your complain on urgent basis and Field engineer will reach at your premises in next 24 hours, but till date nobody came to my home :( . I wasted my previous precious Saturday/Sunday and many more hours waiting for these so called Field Engineers.

I have discussed the issue with several supervisors of Reliance customer but I get high assurance without the problem being fixed.

I don’t want anyone to be victim of Reliance. Please do something as these people don’t have professionalism and shame in their eyes.

Please refer to complain numbers:
[protected] Reliance first complain number25 June
30th June[protected] – Internet Speed
01 July[protected] Internet speed /battery
04 July[protected] – Internet speed/battery

Reliance Communication — Worst service provider

Hi these r the words of frustration towards "THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER" of democratic india.
B'fore i start complaining let me give reason for choosing reliance & the reason is free local & STD calls to any reliance number & i wanted this facility for just one number & i dont think tht i waz asking for more
Anywayz here it goes...
I walked into a outlet on 23.11.08, bought a reliance prepaid connection after paying the entire $ & after submitting my address, ID proof .it waz activated immediately & i waz really hppy wthout knwing tht there was more trouble in store for me.
u knw wht hppnd nxt?yes it was disconnected after two full working dayz.after that i'm running to the outlet each & every day & they keep on promising that it will be activated with in 4pm.its been five days & the status hasn't changed at all. & 2 add ghee to the burning fire *333 is alwayz busy.
Busy in what?cheating people?i'm really frustrated with "THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER" I'VE EVER KNOWN IN MY OTHERWISE PEACEFUL LIFE.hence for all those out there think more than twice before you choose to hve service of reliance.
by the way there waz a nother person with same complaint & guess what he had bougt it from the same outlet.i waz glad that i was not alone.
TRUE MAN, I AM ALSO A PRAY OR RELIANCE COMMUNICATION.

rohit221045
    I have many problems with reliance services. I am totally frustrated and irritated with them. How the hell they can say that they are number 1 service provider.

1) I went to reliance world to pay my bill of Rs 700, he said me that bill is Rs 1100, i paid him that he even gave me a manual slip but later when i talk to customer care it turned out to 700. After lot of complaints no action has been taken against the reliance world. Instead of they contacting me, i am tracing them.

2) I asked them to making my data card blank then convert it from postpaid to prepaid after lot of request no action has been taken.

3) After lot of request and their commitments they are not able to change the circle of data card as well.

I have feeling that once should taught them how to manage customer relationship. What the hell they are doing even i am not able to understand.

Please services continue like this i strongly advice please don't ever user any reliance product.

Siba ballav kar
      I would like to inform you that I have got a sim of reliance smart NO:- [protected].
      The problems are like
      1. Inside my home the signal is very weak. I have lost a lot lf my phone balance due to the problem. In the middle of talks the call will disconnect or the receiver cannot listen a single word I speak.
      My address is:- Flat-1, Sangam Nivas,
      Lal Bahadur Shastri Colony
      Old Station Square
      Bhubaneswar-751006
      Orissa.
      2. The next problem is that there is useless inturuption of the service calls at wrong times. This is not like a single call a day but around 10 calls a day. This is really disturbing because the phone normally stays at home and my parents are old people and these blank and useless stuf really bothers them a lot in the afternoon.
      3. Your customer care people are really dumbs and fools. In manier times thay wont response to your call but when they do thay cannot understand what you ask for them. Like I have given these types of complains over a 30 times but there was no response from the company side. I have asked them to bare (call baring) the service for useless calls, but no real response has come. I have also mentioned about the weak signal of the phone.
      I would like to mention that the other service provider response towards their customer is very good. Even the government undertaken companies response towards their customer is very good. But your company's response towards customer is too below standard.
      My area is not at all an outscort area from Bhubaneswar and it is also quite near to Railway station. So I would really expect a good quality service from such a big company and I need quick response from your side as well. Hoping for the best response and with regrets I have to tell you that if no action is going to be taken regarding this then consumer court will be the only option for me.
      Thanking you S.B. Kar
      I am using reliance GMS . But network coverage is issue on high. there is no network coverage of reliance GSM in any area of NCR for 24 hours. Signal drop while you are talking. No network coverage while you are in Roaming in west UP.
      Poor network.
      sir, i am s.Nanda.My phone no is [protected].
      mujhe ek dikhat ho rahi hai ki mera ghar ke andara signal bahat low aa raha hai.mera ghar se 1/1.5km durie me reliance ka tower hai.jis ghar mein reliance ka signal kam aa raha hai lekin ushi ghar mein baki network ki achhi signal aa raha hai.
      Khellar mein reliance ka tower hai.
      Satyanarayana Nanda
      At/po-Bhanapur
      Via-Rench
      Dist-Puri
      In Missamari District Sonitpur under Dhekiajuli Assam always network problem, I am sanding several complanes for poor network but no any action from your end. Before one years in my area (Missamari) 90% customer of Reliance GSM but due to poor network and poor service and yours officers not visit Popperly in my area last one years. If doubt please view records last 3 to 4 years in my area.
      hiiiiiiiiiiii!
      this is pratik here.my mobile number is [protected].i m living in aurangabad city.my problem is that their is low coverge in our area cidco n-1.most of the time their is no network.
      so plz plz help me out...
      Hello sir..,
      East Maruthur & post,
      Ulundur pet taluk,
      Villupuram district,
      607204.
      Here network problem is very high. inside the home there is no network.. i complained more times to reliance customer care but they not solve my problem.. Just they take my complaints only..
      so please accept my request and clear network problems in my area..

Reliance Mutual Fund — Cheque Bounced

Next to India Motors
        Opp Sharda Bhavan
        Belgaum-590001

satya prakash
        when i went my home on holidays that time i were carrying my rel. no. [protected] which was on roaming. i found there was some deduction in my balance so i called up to customer care and i wanted to speak ragrdingly but the way ur customer care ex. talked to me i was shameful for ur co. because u couldnt teach them that HOW TO TALK WITH CUSTOMER.i have feel very bad but u please try stop insulting to ur customer care ex.
        sir
        i saurabh my no.[protected].on 7.3.10 my adult jokes pack was activated how it happened I did not knew but i m regularly asking c.care to deactivate it but it is not done so. I have complained so many times these r my complained no[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], 12294887,[protected] but after24hrs I get sms that my complained is solved but its not solved another way of deactivating it is sending sms UNSUB 1533 TO155223 but this sms is also not being sent.
        the most amazing fact I got the nodal officer(mr.sayyed hayder) contact[protected] this no does not exist thereafter mr manish sinha is senior to nodal when i contacted him a lady received the call and said within 24hrs it will be closed .on next day when i called she noted my number and not receiving the call
        so i kindly request u to take necessary serious action against it otherwise please reply me on my alternate no.[protected] what is the another way to get rid of it

thanking you
        saurabh kumar jain
        date23 03 2010

murshidanzad
          Dear Sir

i had filled all the details for your Reliance one card at your Reliance Fresh outlet at ramanatukara four months back, got temporary card(no [protected]), but as of now i had not recd permanent card, spoken to your customer care two month back they confirm the address etc but i had not recd the same, kindly look into the matter and arrange to dispatch the same at earliest possible.
          dr.murshid ansad.m
          hom:grace, near co.op bank,
          prabhodhini, mannur (Po)
          calicut.kerala.

Reliance One Member — Permanent card not issued

Issue a permanent card since we are planning to buy many more reliance products.
          please contact us on [protected]

reliance one — non-receipt of permanent reliance one card

I have been issued a temporary paper card one year ago. But till date permanent card has not been despatched to me. My card no. is [protected]. It is requested to please send the permanent card.
          nand kishore kumar manjhi
          flat no. A-204, ishwari enclave,
          vidyapati nagar, kanke road,
          ranchi, pin-834008

reliance one — issuing of permanent card

Dear,sir we have not receved reliance one parmanent coard, my coard no is [protected]. Pls oblige my requestsir.
          Thank Q u sir.

reliance one — PERMANENT CARD NOT YET ISSUED

Dear Sir

I have been issued with a temp card by Reliance one with sl no: [protected] some 18 months
          back and purchases have been made to the tune of Rs 50000/= so far. But so far Permanent Card not issued
          at Reliance Mart TRICHY

reliance one — till now not issue permanent card

Dear Sir

Last year i filled all the details for your Reliance one card at your Reliance Fresh outlet at sakchi jamshadpur,, got temporary card(no [protected]), but as of now i had not recd permanent card, spoken to your customer care two month back they confirm the address etc but i had not recd the same, kindly look into the matter and arrange to despatch the same at earlist possible.
          arindam majumder
          c/o arun kumar majumder
          po- pandua sarodapally
          dist hooghly west bangal
          pin 712149
          mobil no-[protected]

Reliance Broadband Limited — Harrasment - connection did not work at all

Shikha Gupta

I want to put my complaint against reliance braodband . I had a connection of Reliance braodband which...

Navratan Verma
            I have applied for an reliance broadband connection on 18/06/2007, got to know about it when the DSA visited my house. I have applied it on same day by giving Rs.500/- cheque on the same date.

I was promised of a connection within 7 working days, they have contacted me on 1st July that they will give connection and come at 7pm in the evening. I have called them again they said to come by 8pm after which the DSA vikas no: [protected] did not even take my call.

Next day he gave me the no of two reliance executive namely anshul [protected] and kamaljeet [protected], upon calling kamaljeet anshul did not receive the call.

They arranged to send the people in the evening at 6:00 pm after examining they said it is technically not feasible to give the connection and left.

Whom do i need to contact further since kamaljeet after contact says they cannot do anything of it.

Why they have not done the feasibility study before taking the application and make me wait for so many days and now they have not even told us that when they will refund the money, nor they are receiving my calls now. worst service please customer do not go for reliance broadband it is worst service.

CAF No given by reliance people: [protected]

Navratan Verma
            Murugeshpalya Bangalore
            do not take their connection.
            if you take their connection they will harass you latter

Reliance Gsm Service — donot disturb

niraj kumar singh
              i want donot disturb service activated, which means i shouldnot recieve any calls from them regarding promotional offers neither...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Uday Chandra Pathak
              I was a user of Reliance broadband([protected]). It was installed at my home. In the mean time i had launched my own business and hence not required it at my home.

As i decided to disconnect this connection and hence contacted to termination department.
              I was told that for disconnection you have to clear all the dues till date.So on 20th march i had clear all the dues till date and requested for disconnection.

After initial query i was told that ur connection has been disconnected.

Now after 3 months i was told from collection department that i had a huge amount of bill to pay.

1. After query from customer care i was told that ur termination was done in delay and it is our fault so you will get weaver and don't need to pay.
              2. But still call was coming from collection department. I had given the ref complain no:99145051, 98919640 and[protected]

4. Last time i Lodge a complaint again.
              5. With response of that complain i got a call from customer care that i will get a new bill for 7 days only and with all weaver and discrepancies and he directed me to wait for new bill.
              6. I am still waiting for that bill.
              7. In the mean time a new person from collection department had given me a call and again old story.

Now i need few questions to be answered:

1. Is customer Care Department is a Fraud agency or part of Reliance only. Why there is conflict with customer Care Department and collection dept?
              2. Three times from cust care department i got call that this bill is inflated and you dont need to pay. Do reliance going to establish a departmental enquire For this commitment?
              3. Initially i was instructed to pay for 2 months now they are saying to pay one month. Am i a close relative of this organization? Or naturally a fault correction procedure?
              4. I got last call from cust care department that i will get a new bill for 7 days extra as a notice period(Also as per him earlier it was 15 days but now it is 7 days only) and still waiting for bill.
              5. Then why several calls from collection department and with different person.
              6. Also i need to establish that whether i am a defaulter or reliance dept act as dadagiri?

Please sir help me I am helpless.
              sir my internet modem no [protected]. so please my internet conectioan to close.i give the complete bill the internet reliance conectioan. my contact no is [protected]

Reliance Broadband — wever on bill

i sunil kumawat. my net user id[protected]. i want wever on bill bcaz my broadband connection is nt proper work on 15 fab. to 28 fab. and costumer care also says that we provide the wever. but nw he says thet we cant help me so plz action on this moment.

subodh Pundlik narkhede
                I purchaced 1 liter of goverdhan milk from reliance fresh, Pashan, PUNE, (MAHARSHTRA)
                Before purchace I confirm as Free 500 ml milk is free on purchace of 1 liter milk then counter men said YES (Reliance fresh already annouced scheme till 23 JUL in News paper by ditributing Brochers)
                After purchce He reliance fresh not given 500 ml Milk when I ask For refund Reliance Fresh Not give return Money why this happening? Have any control on such billing system or how I refund that money beacause I returned The milk, But the counter man does not refund me money

Reliance Communications — ZTE usb modem

aral
                  i tried to install the modem, and i have installed it, though it is not opening web pages

why it is so...?
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (73)

Darpan Gandhi
                  I've reliance broadband connection of 1 GB data plan. I only use it for my work purpose. Now this is the 3rd time they have charged me high bill, although I've never used it so much.
                  my bill used to be generated on 23rd day of each month. so when I checked my data usage details on 18-06-09 it showed that I had used only 600 MB and I have still around 400 MB to use within my limit.
                  but on 19-06-09 it showed that I have already used 2248 MB. how can this be possible when I did not even log in? now on 20-06-09 it showed that I have used 2120 MB. This suggest that there is some problem in their system.
                  And now when I get bill it showed that I used 1245 MB. how can this be possible? my limit was 1024 MB. I have never used beyond that any time but this is 3rd time they are charging 190 Rs high in my bill.

Even they have not send me a day to day usage data for a month in my paper bill. They just charge me 190 Rs high for extra data usage which I have not used.
                  I have registered a complaint regarding this to reliance customer care.
                  My complaint no[protected]
                  name - Darpan Gandhi

please help me and force them to obey rules and regulation...
                  I've reliance broadband connection of 499 night free plan. I only use it for my work purpose. Now this is the 3rd time they have charged me high bill, although I've never used it so much. can u send me detailed biil of my uses
                  send it to my mail
                  send it to my mail
                  Dear custumers,
                  I fully agree with the above. I purchased data card with rental of 499 with 10GB night free. 1st bill for 7 days was 1200+. the usage showed 55hrs. I only wish I had so much time to sit in front of my system. I always log in after 10PM. but still managed to get the bill for above amount. They also went ot the extent of disconnection for non-payment from 1st July (due date was 12th July). repeated complaints failed. They reconnected only after payment of min amount. this after complaining to the superiors. I only hope I dont end up coughing out huge amount in the coming months. This has always been the problem with reliance. So custumers keep track o[censored]r usage and the billed amount. i[censored] overlook u will be taken for a paid ride.
                  i got reliance data and it was activated on 29th July but till today i did not got connetion, on 2nd august i call customer care like every day they replied that it will be connected within 24 hours.I dont know what to do, plz suggest

Biswamit Sarkar
                    I got a Demand Notice for Payment of Outstanding Dues of 3091.99 INR

But I was a Reliance Wimax Broadband Customer(A/C No - [protected]) and was using the 400 Mps connection till 27th March 09. Let me put a short history of what has happened :[protected]

I was not getting internet connection starting from 9th March 09. PF the few registered complaints

1. Complain No[protected] on 13th Mar09 - For No Connection

2. Complain No[protected] on 22nd Mar09(Bal Govind) - For No Connection

3. Complain No[protected] on 27th Mar09(Agnes - Technical) -For No Connection

After this above chain of connection complains I finally decided to get rid of the connection and also a waive of my bills for the month of March 09 as there was no connection from 9th march. PF the termination request and Request for waive of bill charges

4. Complain No[protected] Waiver of Bill -
                    5. Termination Request No[protected] on 31st March 09

In line with the waiver of bill complain a customer care personnel called me and told me that I have to pay 839 INR after waiving of charges. In response to which I also requested to send a guy to my apartment to collect the cheque of 839 INR

Moreover one reliance guy also came to my apartment in Bangalore and took my signature for termination of connection.

After all this I still continued getting bills every month for which I requested customer care to stop sending it as the connection is terminated.

Now adding to all this mentioned above, there was a strange document which was couriered to my apartment which says " Demand Notice for Payment of Outstanding Dues of 3091.99 INR from SA Associates, Advocate"

My first question is why is this document couriered here in my name ? And for what reasons ?

How frustrating it is for customer who stopped the connection and still getting Demand Notice for the payment ?

Reliance Broadband Communication — New Broadband Connection

On March 14th 2011 at 11 am,one your representative by name Govind raju ([protected]) approached me and offered to install telephone and broadband connection at my residence. He took papers and filled up necessary forms. He disappeared and in spite of my innumerable telephone calls there was no result.Tried calling every day but no response also called customer and spoke to many floor supervisors they all told me will resolve the issue with in 28 hours and 48 hours, But almost now 22 days over i dint get any single responses from your end and also the floor supervisors they told will escalate the issue to sales team, So told i desided to email you the details about the issue. I stopped further follow up in spite of financial loss to me by disconnecting my earlier telephone and broadband connection with Airtel. please check the details below.

The name of your representatives is Govind raju ([protected]), Chandrashaker ( [protected]) and this 2 person manager name is Srinivas ([protected]) ( Not willing to pick up the call and incase if this persons pick the call a they will tell different name and talk in different languages)
                    Connection was supposed to be provided at no 67 Shivaji Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore-560051, Karnataka.

On 14th March 2011 at 11 am one of your representative by name Govind raju ([protected]) has come to my residence and person send him by name Chandrashaker ( [protected])
                    Govind raju's manager name Srinivas ([protected]) - this person will never pick the call else he will disconnect the call.
                    Reliance new connection form Number: [protected]
                    Gave Cheque of Rs.500/- (Citi Bank Suvidha Saving Account)
                    The issued on the name of Reliance Communications
                    Amount debited on 26th march 2011

Called Reliance Customer Care spoke to floor supervisor krishna kumar, sajan they told will escalate the issue to sales deperment, But no response from your end nor from any Reliance authorised person.

so i hope that this email will give you all about my issue and looking forward the best from your end.
                    if you are not able to resolve the issue KINDLY REFUND MY MONEY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE !!

Syed Rafeeq Ahmed
                    goto facebook and tell your stories to 10lakh people in 1 shot.
                    Same thing is happeneing to me. I got a call from advocate. And moreover she even asked for an out of the court settlement.

I'm already fed up of my hectic worklife. This is adding to my pain.
                    Same thing is happening to be as well. i have been getting calls from several numbers stating that they are advocates of Delhi High court and asking me for settlements. If it is not getting settled, i am being told that i should attend the court which is very rediculous.

krishna
                    It has happened to me as well . I contacted reliance customer care and found out that i did not have any outstanding dues . I mailed customer are that i will be suing reliance for this harassment . These are fraudsters . DONT MAKE ANY PAYMENT !! . Call up and confirm with customer care and then proceed legally if necessary .

Dr Pai
                    Even i am also getting the same calls. I have called the Reliance customer care and requested them to disconnect my Relaiance datacard connection 4 months before and i am still getting calls from Reliance and they are stating as part of Reliance and they will sue me if i do not pay the balance. Even i disconnected the connection, why i need to pay the balance amount. I am getting harassed by these guys.

Satish
                    Dear Customer,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance is cheating as usual. the final response you are going to get is

Dear ABCD,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Reliance Communications

even if you are able to receive 100s of calls.
                    Reliance is cheating as usual. the final response you are going to get is

Dear ABCD,

Reliance Communications

even if you are able to receive 100s of calls.

Afraaz Masters
                      ON 03.07.09, I APPLIED FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION UNDER PLAN CODE WICWISH. APPLCATION No. [protected] WAS FILLED BY YOUR CO. REPRESENTATIVE AT LUDHIANA (PB) AND TAKEN WITH THE ASSURANCE THAT CONNECTION WILL BE INSTALLED WITHIN 7 DAYS ( HNo.578-i, BRS NAGAR, LUDHIANA -PUNJAB). HOWEVER, THEY DID NOT DO THAT DESPITE REPEATED REQUESTS. EVEN SENIOR OFFICIALS OF THE OFFICE AT LUDHIANA DO NOT ATTEND TO TELEPHONIC CALLS AND REMAIN ALOOF TO THE COMPLAINTS. SOME TWO DAYS BACK TWO PERSONS WITHOUT ANY IDENTITY CARD VISITED MY RESIDENCE AND TOLD THAT THEY WERE FROM RELIANCE COMM WHEN THEY WERE TOLD BY MY WIFE THAT THEY SHOULD CONTANCT ME AND TIE UP FOR ANY VISIT THEY TOLD THAT THEY CAN COME ANY TIME THEY WISH AND WILL NOT GIVE ANY PRIOR INTIMATION ABOUT THE SAME AND THEREAFTER DID NOT VISIT ANYMORE AND MY PHONE CALLS TO MR OM PARKSH AND SAHIL AHUJA REMAINED UNANSWERED. IF THIS IS THE ATTITUDE OF THE OFFICIALS HOW THEY WILL BUILD THE IMMAGE OF THE CO. I DOUBT
                      i have applied for Reliance Broadband connection through Reliance Sales Executive Mr. Basava Raj on 10/09/2009, promised me to get connection within 7 working days. As on 10/23/2009 they were failed to provide me the connection. But the amount got debited from my account on 10/15/2009. I am frustrated with the responses got from Customer Care, Sales Executives Manager, Also tried to reach Bangalore Area Nodel officer, No response from them.

If any one planning to go for Reliance, I strongly recommend "Not". How can i escalate my complaint.
                      Our Company Inkfruit had a Reliance communication Broadband service and as we moved our office to a new location we applied for the Re-installation on the 11th of June, 2009 and submitted the required documents on the same day and they said the services would get activated within 7 working days.Then we were asked to Re-Submit the documents as they were lost and they dint have it on record and we Re-submitted the document on the 22nd of septamber, 2009 and and they said the services would be activated within 7 working days.Now as on date when we call the Reliance Communication call center the employees there have the audacity to say that we don't know when the work will be done, you just keep waiting for it to get done.I would like to say they are carrying out an "unfair trade practice ' as defined in Sec.2(c) of the consumer protection act bangloure
                      Our Company Inkfruit had a Reliance communication Broadband service and as we moved our office to a new location we applied for the Re-installation on the 11th of June, 2009 and submitted the required documents on the same day and they said the services would get activated within 7 working days.Then we were asked to Re-Submit the documents as they were lost and they dint have it on record and we Re-submitted the document on the 22nd of June, 2009 and and they said the services would be activated within 7 working days.Now as on date when we call the Reliance Communication call center the employees there have the audacity to say that we don't know when the work will be done, you just keep waiting for it to get done.I would like to say they are carrying out an "unfair trade practice ' as defined in Sec.2(c) of the consumer protection act.my name sivakumar bangloure
                      My landline broadband number[protected].Out of Service occurs frequentely.kindly arrange to rectify the problem.
                      I am sambit purchase a netconnect on 24.03.2010 but till date, I could not able to activate the same, let me know wheather this netconnect will activated or not.

Reliance GSM Prepaid — not receiving or cannot send international sms

sreepada g s
                        Am using reliance GSM prepaid service from past 3 months, am having all incoming and outgoing calls and sms, but i cannot...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Raj Kumar
                        Redemption warrant ( Folio No [protected]) for Relaince Liquid fund Daily investment option has not been received in spite of repeated call, emails, correspondence. There is no track of courier or agency through which warrant has een dispatched by fund house. Fund house is niether repoding to e-mail, tele call nor taking any action to issue duplicate warant.

Total of three weeks has been passed from the date of transaction, no clue, no trace.

Investors who put thair hard earned money pleasebe careful from any onlince fund redepmtion from Relaince Mutual Fund. THE MOST Untrsuted Fund house.
                        Redemption warrant ( Folio No[protected]) for Relaince power diversified power sector fund has not been received till date .Date of redmption is 21.07.2009. The courier is not responding.
                        Total of two weeks has been passed from the date redmption.Please enquire and inform.One no given to me from your customer care 05832264

Amit
                          I purchased Reliance Netconnect+ (Broadband USB) on 14th of June, and using it in Delhi.
                          First day I used it for about 10 min. Got fantastic speed and was happy. On 16th used it for about 40 min. connection went down 2 times.
                          After that serious usage started. I am using it for continuous 3-4 hrs daily in my night unlimited plan. And now real picture comes,
                          Connection gows down frequently. Stays at the most 15-20 min.
                          Automatically gets shifted to CDMA 1x from Hybrid mode i.e. lower speed.
                          Frequently I have to reconnect, and some times shows connected but no actual browsing occurs. In this situation I have to Disconnect and then reconnect and then only browsing starts.
                          Every time I reconnect Reliance Netconnect page loads and Data for download counts.
                          It seems the device get tired after few min. usage.
                          This problem is serious when you are doing online transections. You click on pay or submit button and connection goes down. You have to reconnect and now it will connect with new IP address and your transaction will show invalid user or Authentication failed or some other serious problem.

One more problem is, You start attaching files to yahoo suddenly connection goes down, You have to reconnect and now Yahoo will keep on showing file being attached. You are bound to cancel the attachment process and re attach the file. Again data uploaded gets wasted.

If you are downloading some big file and connection goes in between and you are not aware of it. You have to keep a constant watch that connection stays active. And if it is a secure download than due to reconnection and new IP possibility is cancellation of download inbetween.

So, Reliance is seriously UnReliable for online transactions, creating online login acounts and huge secure downloads.

Same problem occured with me while submitting this complaint. I pressed submit button after such long complaint and got a window connection lost and I was back on the blank page.
                          Thank God I had copied the matter before pressing submit button else my 15 -20 min. of writing this complaint would have gon waisted and you would not be reading this at present...
                          dear Sir/ Mam

My Reliance broadband connection no. [protected] is now disconnected, but i feel its a wrong decission so, i am forwarding a request to you, please restart my prepaid connection & give me required information about it.

vivek chauhan
                          contact no. 0 [protected]

sati.1925

i am contacting customer care since last 3 months since i shifted to hyderabad sometime they keep me on hold for 45 minutes and some times they speak rudely

My data card no is [protected] and the model is zte mg880, i have shifted to hyderabad since last 3 months and from the last three months i am not able to use the services as i have registered several complaints and since i was told that my data card is having some problem, i visited the service center in hyderabad in ABIDS of zte and i was told that the datacard is working properly the problem is with the reliance as whenever i am making an out going call it is getting disconnected within 5 seconds, so can any only tell me what should i do as i am fed up with the services and i am not able to use any kind of services not able to check my balance nor able to receive any incoming calls and not able to dial any outgoing calls, from the last 2 months i have been pleeding in front of the customer care to take the issue seriously but nothing has been done i am not able to use the services so can any one help me regarding this, as customer care told me to bring the jobcard no from the service center but the service center is telling that without any problem in the data card how can they provide the jobcard no .

as i have waited for almost 3 months i as well as when i am cheking my balance the ivr response is to resume service pls contact customer care

as of now if the datacard is not activated . a genuine customer like me is gone from rcom

my contact no is [protected]

so pls help me and solve my problem
                            Dear Sir / Madam,
                            For your problem, you can contact our service center in India for assistance.
                            Service Hotline:[protected] or[protected](Bangalore) (9:00am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday,[protected] is toll free.)
                            Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!
                            Best Regards
                            Sincerely yours
                            We want to change our billing address of my reliance postpaid mobile no [protected] and the data card no.s [protected], [protected], [protected]. My previous address was Nano WiCoRe Labs Pvt. Ltd., 6-3-663/7/C, Vishnu Habitat, flat # 202, Somajiguda, Hyderabad-500082. I want to change the above address to Nano WiCoRe Labs Pvt. Ltd., 1-10-74/C/G1 & G2, Galada Towers, Landmark- Pantaloons, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016. Mob.# [protected], [protected].

I have changed my communicating address. I request to change the same at your address book also, so that you can sent my monthly bill at my present address.

Present Address -

Earlier address -
                            C/o D L Khurana,
                            547R Model Town,
                            Panipat, Haryana.

Your early cooperation is highly solicited.

SUNNY
                              Respected Sir/Madam,
                              I have lost my cell phone, my cell no. [protected]. hence I requested that please disconnect or deactivate the no. It's a Delhi Number.
                              This mobile is issued on my name or my Father's Name(Pawan kumar Malhotra), I have purchased this mobile number on july 2007. Now at this time the amount in my mobile is aprox Rs.280-290. Last time, i have recharged with Rs.388.
                              Now for any query u can now call me at my friend mobile number on [protected]. Now i m at Haridwar.
                              Please take the immediate action I will be thankfull to U. otherwise it will be used for wrong purpose. please take the immediate action.

Recently Discussed

(20 minutes ago)
                                Rummyculture
                                cheating
                                (21 minutes ago)
                                Idea Cellular
                                Not able to send and receive sms
                                (58 minutes ago)
                                Sony India
                                bravia tv display issue
                                (1 hours 18 minutes ago)
                                Flipkart
                                delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                                (1 hours 19 minutes ago)