Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

MANOJ A NAIR
I have been an user of Reliance Data Card for about 7 months now of which I have not been able to use the data card for the last 3 months. I have logged several complaints, had several guys trying to solve the issue with no success. I even went ahead and paid the monthly charges of Rs. 750/-(minimum as I was not using the card) for 2 months in September and October. I have been made promises by Reliance everytime that they will send over some one personally to rectify the issue but no one has turned up so far. Every month end I get a call from the collection department asking for payment. On top of this, I have tried updating my billing address since July when i switched jobs but the system still reflects my old address and I have not been receiving bills since July. Every time, the service centre executive says that they are taking down my request and changing the address but no progress on the same. I have asked for deactivation of the card but it is never updated in the system. The only result is getting multiple calls in a day asking for the reason of deactivation and then promising the world on phone to avoid the disconnection.
No care is taken regarding the time of the day when the calls are made to remind me of the pending amount inspite of not using the card.
Can anyone hlep me get rid of this datacard?

Manoj A. Nair
unknown remote access error,error code is :31

kumar saurav
    Sir/Madam,

I have problem with my mobile no.[protected].I have recharged by life time scheme one year back & recharged by top-up since then.My call charges was 99 paise for STD,59 paise for other network in local & 19 paise for Reliance to Reliance network.But suddenly Rs.2.59 for STD calls,Rs.1.99 for local calls on other network is being deducted from my balance.What should I do.Reliance customer care number is not working.

Reliance Mobile — Mobile circuit Damage

In the month of February 2008 I purchased Relience Mobile No.[protected] for Rs. 1200/- which worked nicely upto[protected].

All of sudden it stopped working I take it to seller, he told me go to Sangli to Relience office, then I gone there after inspecting at sangli they are saying the circuit is gone and for that you have to pay 750/-.

As per your Warrantee card you have prommised to repaire or replace the damaged part free of cost. How come at Sangli Relience Office asking the Rs.750/-

Sir I am from poor family by saving Rs.100/- per month I purchased the mobilie. Please intruct your Sangli Office to repair the mobile free of cost otherwise I will complain in Consumers Court.

Reliance Mobile — Raised bill without approval of Mobile number

Bill raised without approval mobile number
    Applied for new Relience mobile connection in January 2008 & approved mobile no [protected]. Instead of that they sent other number which i m not using it. After complaning several times to to their representative, Mr. Jeevan to disactivate the number .Mr. Jeevan ([protected] & [protected]);said the approved number will be given in days time. Now they have send a bill for a number which i m not using. Why should i pay for a number which i m not approved.

Pls. do the needful

Hemant Sawarkar

Reliance Mobile — Bill raised without mobile activated

Received a bill for Relience mobile no [protected], which is not activated. How can a company raise a bill when the mobile no. is not activated ?
    Pls. do the needful

Hemant Sawarkar
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

almas
      reliance company has offered me e recharge of 299. in which they promised me to give 1 year validity and 100 local r2r.
      but in actual when i hav e-reachared they hav given only 1 month validity. and they are refusing with this.
      I was told by the delare that number will be activated in 24 hrs but it was not activated.
      I was Unable to make or Recieve any call in Roaming Area Inspite of having sufficient balance in the account..

Reliance is now into cheating the customers and Insulting the reputation of Reliance as a Company...

Munish sharma

Dinesh Kumar Nayak
        Hi this is Dinesh from Hyderabad.I wanted to change my handset with the same old number of RIM.I bought a HCC(Handset Change Card).After following the process I was told that my phone can't be activated.This is happening since last three days that I am trying to activate my new handset.I went to Web World.There I was told that my new handset(Nokia 1255) is not supporting HCC.Then I tried to call customer care of RIM.
        They kept on giving me new complaint ids but did not solve my problem.
        So I request You guys not to use HCC.
        Dinesh
        Relaince Mobile Co. always tries to cheat the subscribers by providing services which are not required and charging them. Even their DND service is useless. They always disturb u via SMS and faltu calls
        PLEASE ACTIVATE DND AT MY MOBILE TELEPHONE
        NO. IS [protected]
        wrongly deducting amount from my prepaid balance
        Dear Sir / Madam

I request you to please activate Do Not Distrube (DND) at my Mobile No.[protected].

Amit Gupta

Reliance India Mobile/ Nokia Handset — unwanted SMS and phone calls

I am continuously receiving unwanted SMS and phone calls on my mobile no: [protected]. Kindly stop them .

tulsi ram
          i am tulsi ram singla c/o singla polypack industry.i purchase a landline ([protected])from baba communication in baddi (h.p). they dont return my landline.or misbahave.
          i reguest to u .pls take postive action against.
          contact no [protected]
          i am tulsi ram singla c/o singla polypack industry.i purchase a landline([protected]) from baba communication in baddi (h.p). they dont return my landline.or misbahave.
          i reguest to u .pls take postive action against.
          contact no [protected]
          Re: Reliance Communication

I am having a prepaid connection in your company where my mobile no-[protected].From couple of days i am not able to call from my cell and this regarding i spoked to your customer care executive in Noida sec-18 on 28th may'07. They said it'll activated today itself and even i spoked to your phone banking officer they told me the same. But still i am not getting any right information from your service department. I am very disappointed for all false commitment, please activate my outgoing calls as soon as possible.

sanjib Roy
          Flat No-4D,Pkt-A-5
          Sector - 71,Noida-201301
          (M)-[protected],[protected]
          Complaint letter

Respected sir

I am ([protected]) nokia-3125 my handset was repaired one or more times but my handset problem is not solved. I faced handset problem form 1 year

My new Job sheet no:[protected]/071210/8

Please grant me new handset

Thanking you sir

Your faithfully

(B.davidraju)

Emails: [protected]@yahoo.com
          Land no:[protected]
          Alternate no ; [protected]
          Dear sir/mam

It feels very much disgusting to inform you that the service provided by your franchise is very worst , the reason being , purchasing a post paid connection from a reliance franchise on date 24-12-07 but till now they hav'nt given me my handset , is this the kind of service offered by reliance, we blindly trust the name reliance with out even asking the name & address of the franchise.
          I reside in bangalore and my receipt cum acknowledgement no. [protected] Dated on 24-12-07 , Contact no. given in the receipt is [protected].

I request you to please take action against this & get my connection at the earliest or else please return my money back.

Expecting your positive feedback at the earliest

Vijay Kumar.K ([protected])
          RESPECTED SIR/MEDUM URGENT PLEASE

MY RELIANCE LAND LINE PHONE IS NOT WORKING PLEASE SEND SOMEBODY TO REPAIR THE PHONE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE MY NUMBER IS 39124001 PRESENTLY NOT WORKING

MY MOBILE NO.[protected].
          THANKING YOU
          RESPECTED SIR/MEDUM

MY MOBILE NO.[protected].
          THANKING YOU
          FRANCHISE OPPURTINITY

jeetendra bhavnani
            Say no to Reliance Phone & Broadband. We have found Reliance Communication as a very poor and unmanaged communication service.

Since about 1 month we are facing problem with our Reliance Land line phone. There is no person responsible for any kind of complaints except the undependable customer care.

Complaints:
            Last Month: Approximately 12-15 days disturbance in phone and disconnection many times. Complaint not attended promptly and after that they come to know that there is problem with phone line and change it.

This month: Total Building about 5-8 connections dead since about 10 days right before Diwali. We all were out of touch full diwali till date. One person in our building down with heart problem and was in hospital and there was no phone to keep family in touch.
            When we call up baroda complaint center. They do not pick up the phone. When we call or email customer care the standard foolish message turns up saying, your complaint no this is registered and will be solved shortly.
            Reliance knows that the cable is cut and is not replacing it since 10 days.
            Let us know what we should do.
            just want to tell you that these Reliance customer care is worst i have ever seen in any industry, people at tne customer care are sitting without any customer information, why there is customer care without any customer info? We have just called the customer care and complained that STD function has been disconnected, the replay from customer care was it has disconnected due to exess usage, they do not know anthing more than this, where as my query is my due date is 01.09.08 and firstly how can u disconnect the STD without any information, then pl ur customer care must be improved

Reliance Communications — Very poor service

Dear Friends,

I just want to tell you that these Reliance customer care is worst i have ever seen in any industry.
            Several complaints given but no action is taken but prompt to collect the money

Reliance Landline phones — Poor services

I am using Relaince Network landline number since last two months. But the instrument is such a defective that it get blocks quite frequent. The nature of default is not known, and the customer service is such an inadequate one, they just get you some other number. Like 32051403, but no respons from there too. I requested to change the insturment but there too no response.

Customer care sercvice is too inadequate, they will promise to call back, but they never
            madam, i am to inform that i am being suffered by the relaince communications by deducting all my balance in a prepaid connection, i just use the incoming and outgoing service of phone why all nonsense sertvices are given to me in marketing and my balance is being deducted unnecessarily, please rectify the mistake and shoot that lunatic out o[censored] r company who is misleading and spoiling the reputation of the company my no is [protected], Hyderabad station.

regards

raghunandanchowti

Reliance Communications — installation of landline

I applied for reliance broadband services under the 499 flat fee combo, wherein i was promised broadband connection at 128kbps unlimited download and landline phone with zero rental and free 75rs. talktime every month. the broadband was connected, and 2 bills have been paid already, but the landline has never got installed.

i have contacted the company several times over phone and email, each time they have a same answer that the problem of "pending installation of landline" has been escalted to higher authorities, but still no result.

there is a huge communication gap between reliance telecom and reliance broadband services.

please suggest what can i do?

Reliance Communication — Non-working of telephone lines

I am in the HR Dept. of Narang Group. We have 22 lines in our office and none of the lines are working.
            This problem keep recurring after every 2 days and the compalints are not considered for months. The service is pathetic,horrible......I am out of words and would like to say Reliance is very "Unreliable"

Reliance Communications — CHANGE OF FIXED LINE PHONE

I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY CONFIRMATION OF SHIFTING OF MY PHONE LINE ON MY NEW ADDRESS WHICH IS HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE ...... MY PHONE NUMBER ARE 3026260, 3074080

Reliance Communications — NOT ATTENDING TO COMPLAINTS

I HAVE BEEN USING RELIANCE LANDLINE PHONE SINCE 2006. THEIR HANDSTS ARE OF OK QUALITY AND SO VERY OFTEN THEIR HANDSETS NEED REPAIR . EVERYTIME THEIR TECHNICIAN COMES AND DOES THE JOB IN 7-8 DAYS. BUT THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LODGING COMPLAINT SINCE 24 MARCH AND THERE IS NO RESPONSE. MY PHONE IS DEAD SINCE 20 MARCH. THEY DONT ACCEPT COMPLAINTS FROM MY RELIANCE MOBILE SO I HAD TO PERSONALLY GO TO THEIR WEBWORLD AND REGISTER THE COMPLAINT. THE NEAREST WEBWORLD IS 30MINS AWAY FROM MY HOME. I WAS ASSURED THAT THE COMPLAINT WOULD SOLVED WITHIN 4 DAYS. BUT THERE WAS NO ACTION. THEN AGAIN I CALLED THEM ON 1 APRIL AND SPOKE TO ONE OF THEIR SENIORS NAMED GURUNATH WHO ASSURED THE REPAIR WOULD BE DONE WITHIN 24 HRS AND OFFERED ME A WAIVER OF 50 RS FOR NEXT 3 MTHS.AGAIN NO RESPONSE THEN I CALLED THEM ON 6, 9 AND 12 APRIL AGAIN. EVERY I HAD TO GO TO MY RELATIVES HOUSE ND REGISTER THE COMPLAINT.EVERY TIME I WAS GIVEN THE SAME ANSWER AND ASSURANCES BUT THE RESPONSE IS NIL. MY RELINCE COMPLAINT ID IS[protected]. HOPE I WOULD BE ATTNDED SOON.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Customer Care — Barring the incoming n outgoing calls without notice of customer

pavan
              dear sir,
              i am using one reliance mobile and i am facing some problem with this
              ...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (170)

Umesh Kr.
              i got lifetime connection of reliance smart 1 year ago.At that time company scheme was that without any terrif or power plus voucher my call rates are ---
              smart to smart (local) .19 rs per minute
              smart to other mob .59 Rs per minute
              S.T .D .99 Rs per minute
              sms .25 Rs national

They have given this scheme for 1 year and now they are closing it.How can they do this ?means automatically change their policy.this is a serius cheating with customers. Needs to be overviewed...

Umesh Kr.
              mob. [protected]

Place sir you allowed again yuva pack or other plan call rate ----
              R2R-- 30pes.
              R2 other -- 60pes.
              R2R Night -- .05pes.

Reliance Netconnect — Reliance USB CDMA Modem worst performance

Santosh
                I brought an USB ZTE CDMA 1X MODEM 10 days before from Reliance Mobile in Brigade Road, Bangalore. This is a post paid connection...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (270)

jay chaurasiya
                have purchased Two RIM prepaid voucher sr. no. [protected] & [protected] denominated amt Rs 205 /- for my brother for monthly refill but while scratching no has missed out kindly help me as i visited two time for this two prepaid voucher to our web world lokhanwala branch andher (w). They have confirmed that voucher is "Active" not yet used but they could not help me due to following reason:

1. Last weekthey told me their network is busy .

2. Yesterday again i visited to their branch now they told me they do not have access to give correct no.
                thanks sir

Reliance India Mobile — Call Center service is worst

Chetan Panchal
                  hi,
                  I had a reliance mobile with plan of 299 + rim to rim free pack+ freedom at night internet plan, to change my plan...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (67)

SURESH CHANDER BAKSHI
                  I, Suresh Chander Bakshi, resident of House No.1057, Ward No.8, Mehrauli, New Delhi-30 is having a Reliance Mobile (since the year 2003) bearing No.[protected].

Since 05.11.2007, the said telephone number is not functioning and instead, I have been receiving messages and phone calls for telephone no.[protected] on my same telephone instrument. On checking up, I found that my original number is not functioning at all.

On the new number, I have been receiving repeated SMS from Reliance requesting for validation of my account as the same is expiring on 18.11.2007.

It is requested that the matter may please be looked into at once as I am suffering a lot because of non-availability of my original number. Also, I wish to inform the authorities that I had never requested for change in my telephone number and it’s the sole responsibility of Reliance India Mobile only.

I WILL NOT BE USING THIS NUMBER ([protected]) AND THE ORIGINAL NUMBER ([protected]) MAY BE RESTORED AT ONCE, FAILING WHICH I WILL BE CONSTRAINED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION.

K.C.VENUGOPAL
                    COPY OF THE MAIL SENT TO MR.NAGARAJAN AND MS SYRABANU OF CHENNAI RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS.(12TH Nov.2007)

Dear Nagaraj,

Very good morning to you. Also thanks for all POSSIBLE SUPPORTS in the past.

As advised by you, I had ben waiing for the email copy of my bill till date to understand how come I have crossd te limits, since last 3 days, making me diconnection from the world:-

· when most of the days in the last month, I had been either barred to use the STD facility or at times the out going itslef.
                    · as advised, when the corporate communicated the settlement of the wrong billing of "data usagae charges" to my account, after getting your clarification, I remitted Rs.985/- on 10th Oct. 07.
                    · paid additional security deposit aggainst by bill , Rs.1000/- on 18th Oct.07
                    · I am also given support by you for extending the bill limit to 1500/.
                    · Always, I had ben settling the bioll too in time without delaying.
                    I think all these good points are inspiring the INHUMAN CUSTOMER RELATION CELL OR A DEPARTMENT THAT WORKS WITHOUT ANY GROUND REALITY IN DISTURNING A GOOD CUSTOMER AND ENSURES THAT IT WILL RENDER ONLY AGONY AND PROBLEMS TO HIM.
                    That too, when the great Mr.Anil Ambadni is dreaming, rather fixing the connection growth to cross 3 million by the end of this year, I think a serious BLINDNESS is happneing at corporate of the cocerned to department to measure the ATTRITION or LOSS OF CUSTOMERS THAT HAPPE TO RELIANCE COMMNUNICATION like me incidence.
                    I had a post paid connection in my wife's name. That was dicotinued due to continous wrong billing and dissatisfaction.
                    I am sure that youy are aware you lost a major conectiion of more than 1000 numbers from The New Indian Express Group, manily due to confusions in the billing system, despite the local office has rendered t heir best service.

Since my current number has ben floated withmany, I am not able to surrender , otherwise, I would have happily doe it . This letter is to request you, Syira Banu and lastly Mr.Bala, to help me in :-
                    Sned my bill details today itself to get the matter addressed or studied.
                    1. Kindly guide to a the lowest post paid scheme, that would permit to keep THE RELIANCE CONNECTION on for not lossing contacts. I repeat please, the lowest of all.
                    2. Convert my connection to my personal name.
                    Awaiting your quickest support,

Reliance Telecommunication — Un use bill is added on my bill

I had purchased one data card (Reliance ) for take the internet service .Which cost was 2850/- (offer was - free subscription for two month) .Every thing was going well but when in the month of Jan i came to knen that my connection was withdraw due to non payment of dec month bill. Then i made the payemnt of 690/- and after two hour my connection was ok .But after some hour again my connection was withdraw without my knowledge.Then i called up the customer care and they said that we are sorry for the inconvience and they activate my service.This thing was down for couple of days and always i called up customer card and activate my service .But no one had told me that your bill is 4500/- but when i told the same thing to the customer care then they said that just ignor that amout and you bill is 450 /- and we are now going to activate your accout.This thing continue for couple of days and finally then withdraw my service without my notice and when i went to the shop (authorised shop of reliance) then they said they dont know how this thing happened and take a complain and told me that come after two three days .When i again went to the shop then the shop person said that you have a billed amount of 4500/- which is exceed the credit limit so for that the service is not activate .But my question is that my credit limit was 1500 but how could you make the bill exceed my credit limit and with that you also gave me the service again again.

prashant Gupta
                      Dear sir this is complaint with respect to handset change card.
                      i had change my handset from subhiksha Mobiles Vashi navi Mumbai sector- 17.
                      and i asked for reliance handset change card to load my same number on new handset.the MRP of card is Rs. 25/- and subhiksha stores asked me to pay Rs. 50/- for the same without giving me bill for the same.
                      with long discussion and arguments they refund my Rs.25/- but still i feel its harrasment for customer.
                      please do something so it should not happen with other costomer.
                      Prashant Gupta
                      Reliance Communications is liable to do anything for some quick money.
                      Ethics come last in their list of priority.

I had activated the roaming plan of Rs. 5 on my mobile No. [protected] at 12:50 am on 27 September 2013. The plan assures free incoming calls and a call rate of 1.5 paise per second. However, my outgoing calls were being charged at Rs. 1.50 for STD calls and Rs. 1.00 for Local calls. I reported this to the customer care of Reliance CDMA. The customer care executive agreed that the deduction was wrong and lodged my complaint ensuring my money would be refunded within 48 hours. The complaint number was[protected]. However, after 48 hours when the amount was not credited, I contacted the customer care cell again only to be told that the disputed amount of Rs. 12 shall not be refunded. I have been communicating ever since through mail only to be replied that they will hold back my Rs.12. I am feeling cheated. TRAI is sleeping, for reasons best known to them. Where do I put up my grieviance.

satyam shukla
                        MY NAME SATYAM SHUKLA I HAVE A CLASSIC 631 MK302R3 PRL:0000010 MY NO IS -[protected]
                        I GOT A PROBLEM IN IT I HAVE NOT RECIVE ANY KIND OF SMS DATE 8/11/2007 GOT A EROR OF NOT ENOUGH MEMORY
                        I GO TO UR RELINCE OFFICE IN CHHATARPUR.
                        AND A PERSON I DONT KNOW WHO JUST RESET MY MOBILE AND CLEAR MY ALL ADDRESS BOOK
                        AND NOW HE SAID THT HE CANT DO ANYTHING.
                        AND ABOUSE ME.
                        ;I JUST COMPLAIN IN COSTOMER CARE AND THE YOUR OPERATOR SAID THT IN UR CITY NO RELIANCE DELEAR AND NOT A RELIANCE OFFICE
                        I JUST TO INFORM THT WHT IS GOING ON HERE
                        NOW WHT I DO
                        I JUST COURT CLAIM ON OFFICE OR YOUR MOBILE COMPANY
                        JUST CHEAK MY PROBLEM.
                        UR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER SAID ME TO CLAIM ON HER
                        WHT CAN I DO.AND THE COMPLAIN R SAME.
                        answer quickly
                        MY NO .[protected]
                        NAME -SATYAM SHUKLA
                        FROM CHHATARPUR
                        We have areliance hand set model no Classic 631, The detail of set is as under
                        SKU: HSRT02K1ZZZZ
                        RSN: RRTHSK[protected]
                        S/N: R300CK[protected]

So you are requested to give me the number of above said detailed hand set on the mail or on my another reliance mobile no. [protected].

Aman
                        plz send GPRS settings to me, my hand set is SGH-C230. I I REQUEST U TO ACCEPT MY COMPLIENT PLS

Ajay
                          This is very sad to say that reliance sales people and customer care people are giving bad service.
                          I need a broadband connection in Laxmi nagar area in delhi. Regarding for the same I approached the reliance on [protected] three –four times and every time I got the answer that our sales person will contact you soon, but no one has contacted me yet its already 15 days . I called you form my reliance no[protected].
                          There is another no. [protected] which is provided to me by reliance people. This no most of time gets busy and when it become free no one picks this phone.
                          I think reliance is making so much of money and don’t want new customer to be added in reliance, even when customer is approaching itself. You people are spoiling the name of reliance

With best regards,
                          Ajay

Reliance Broadband — Negligency in handling customer complaints

Negligency in handling customer complaints... customer service is careless and incompetative...poor cummunication skills.
                          I wonder what has happend to Reliance's quality standards!!!!

IT IS PATHETIC!!!
                          the service of reliance broadband is very poor.i have complaining for last 15 days but there is no action on complain till date.i am totally unsatisfied by this type of service.this type of service will effect the goodwill of reliance.
                          I completely agree.. even after this pathetic service they call themselves India's Best ISP, what the [censored] ?

Reliance Broadband — Negligence towards customer

This is venkatesh from Bangalore,after experiencing lot of troubles, frustration, and irritation with the Reliance Broadband services,i was fed up and feel writing the complaints.

*I was told that there is Broadband connectivity through wire line cable in my locality i.e., Doddenekkundi (Marathalli,Bangalore-560 037) by Reliance Sales Executive and assured that within 7 working days you will be able to access internet and thus paid installation fee of Rs 500/-
                          *But the Service i was expected and the service which is not yet delivered yet made up with a mess, almost 4 weeks passed, but there is no response either from the sales executive nor from the Customer Care.
                          * i want sue a case on Reliance broadband on this issue, the issue was not just about the amount Rs 500/- i paid but for my time,effort, afforded to get it and more they have over promised and under delivered.

Broadband — Negligence

Respected Sir,
                          This is inform that I am using MTNL Broadband from the last month and I had always faced connection problems . It was in the last month, the internet service worked only for 10 days.Despite several complaints to the MTNL authorities nothing was done, even if started it only lasted for 30 mons and the line went dead.
                          I was charged niternet fees for the full month,when I requested for adjustments ,it was not done and also due to the connection issues ,I faced heavey loss in my business which I run through internet.The speed as promised, is very slow .
                          I would request you to do the needful and take action against the concerned staff responsible for service.
                          Hi Reliance Broadband,
                          Subject: Technical Team of Coimbatore is responsible for my termination of Reliance Broadband although I like Reliance broadband the most
                          I am a subscriber of Reliance Broadband, for the broadband connection (Reliance Broadband Service User ID :[protected] from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I always love to use the reliance Broadband services as they are really excellent and cost effective but only that your good reputation is being spoiled by Technical Team of Reliance Broadband Coimbatore. I write this letter to get your attention regarding the bad service and false claims of the Technical Team of Coimbatore. Since July 18th 2012 my broadband connection is not working due to ADSL Problem, I immediately called the customer care and made a complaint regarding the issue (complaint no –[protected] with the customer care executive promising me that the issue would be resolved within 24 hours. With the expiration of more than 24 hours (36 hours to be exact), I found that my problem is not resolved while the worst part is not any of the executive of technical ever made contact with me regarding this. When I called again and asked the customer care executive regarding the status of my complaint, he replied me that the complaint has been resolved by the technical team “as they had came to my home and resolved in person which is never happened and of course, a blatant lie as well. I repeatedly making complaints in a daily fashion since July 18th ( complaint Numbers[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], as my problem is never resolved, moreover the worst part is that the Technical Team of Coimbatore is repeatedly closing the complaints claiming that they had resolved the issue in person (Even they never called me). So since July 18th to today, I am not using the internet service but instead even I cannot book for a Bill Wavier as they claim all the issues are solved within the time frame, only the issues which are not resolved within 3 working days are eligible for Bill Wavier. How sickening, because of the false claims of the Technical team of Coimbatore, I am frustrated and made a termination request on today ( Termination Request No –[protected] with the worst part the termination process would take at least 15 days which makes me to pay the bill for already not working internet of 7 days + 15 days amount. I am very sad. Technical Team of Coimbatore is responsible for my termination of Reliance Broadband although I like Reliance broadband the most.
                          Please take action against technical team of Coimbatore over false claims, and also help me get Bill Wavier since July 18th to the date of connection termination.
                          Yours truly,
                          James Ranjith Kumar R,
                          Internet Service User ID :[protected]

Preetha Esther Luther
                            They are cheaters to the core landed up with a 20,000 Rs bill for a month rather tahn a normal 600 with bill details stating that "n" number of Gb's had been constantly downlaoded in speed that is impossible in the connection they provided
                            hi,i need a reliance broadband contact number in chennai.whom i want to contact,for getting the reliance net connection?reply me as soon as possible
                            i have closed my reliance connection but they still send me a bill along with service charges. This is pathetic from reliance. Reliance is the worst in the world.
                            Same here bro...i got the a bill amount of Rs 16000...i think we need to drag them in consumer court...
                            Always I am paying RIL broadband bill through net banking Still every month customer care will call me and asking payment details at least 10 times per month. Also giving rash answers if i ask them why should I give payment details? etc., like that

My comments were posted in the above link.May i know the status of complaint of Mr.anbukumar.
                            Pathetic billing system of Reliance, i got a bill of Rs. 1, 39, 000 after my connection was deactivated a month ago.

And still they say that i have used and i have to pay it, any consumer protection for this?
                            I have disconnected my Reliance account 6 months back and on 17th Feb, 09, they have sent me a Legal notice to Pay 2404..
                            And when I call Customer care they say that they have closed my account on 15th Jan, 09
                            Can somebody help me out wid this?
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance India Mobile — Fraud / customer cheating!

Kirti
                              Just send me the procedure how to ignore the unwanted calls from the perticular number?

please i need your...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Suresh Kumar Rawat
                              LS // 26092007/1930

To Reliance India Mobile

Subject : Change my Post Paid connection to Pre Paid

This is to request to you that my self Suresh Kumar Rawat 334-C Awas Vikas Hanspurm Naubasta Kanpur Uttar Pradesh is the reliance subscriber and I have a post paid connection
                              Number [protected] now I want to switch off my post paid connection and there is no dues regarding to the connection. to till 7/8/2007. sir i have already contacted with your reliance express shop J.D Communication for this problem but could not get positive response.

Please show personal interest in matter and change my post paid connection in to pre paid as soon as it possible.

Web word is not satisfaction in my application I have see the l
                              Thanks & Regards

Suresh Kumar Rawat
                              334-C Sector Awas Vikas,
                              Naubasta Kanpur
                              You can provide feedback to Reliance Corporate on their website at

alternatively you can goto relianceinfo.com and visit Contact Us section.

[protected]@yahoo.com
                              jack.[protected]@yahoo.com
                              sir
                              this is to inform you i had a postpaid connection
                              few month ago.now i want to disconnect my connection.
                              so i request you to give me some more time to pay my
                              outstanding bill.
                              thanking you
                              sir
                              i beg to state that i have a postpaid corporate connection ten such handset.but i disconnect from 16 october 2007till now.i have a big amount to pay you so i m going to pay this bill very shortly.i sended you a cheque which is not cleared sorry for that.

I am J.Thoma for Madurai, sep 3rd one of your company Rep came to my house for the
                              new internet connection his name is M.Paraman, cell no.[protected], and he collect all details form me and he came to my house 8th sep. he said your conncetion is approved so
                              you pay Rs.500 for installation and Rs.70 for insurance, and he collect the cheque from me
                              and I cheque with account 3rd day your Rci cheque was collection, after that I will not find
                              that Rep. and his cell also switch off, then I went Kamarajar salli office and met one ramesh
                              he said with in two days you will get your connection and I come back after onw week there
                              is response then again call to your office and collect the manager Number from security, and conduct the manager Mr.Venkatish he collect all the details with in 24 hours
                              you will get connection, today Oct 16 there is no response from your side.

I NEVER EXPECT SUCH POOR SERVICE FROM RELIANCE AND I DON;T KNOW
                              TO WHOM I CONDUCT FURTHER STEP.

J.Thomas, cell-[protected]
                              11/10, Tagore nagar, S.S.colony 6th street, Madurai-10

sumit kumar
                                sir
                                I m sumit kumar,and i m a lifeline plan user (99 paise Std) from one year. From two months,after recharges the coupon of 200 and 300,My validity not exceed. and customer care gives me unsatisfactory answer.Mr Amit kr from cust care,told me, the life Time plan ended from october 07.Then It seems that that the company cheat us.
                                so plz solve my problem and intimate me the factual position. If No Response given by u, then the Matter will be forwarded to Sri Nripendra Mishra- Chairman of TRAI.

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                                  Honda 2 Wheelers India
                                  Repeated visit for same work again n again
                                  (13 minutes ago)
                                  Screen Guards India
                                  Dr.Vaku oximeter not delivered neither money refunded
                                  (16 minutes ago)
                                  Clicxa Solutions / Onlineadpostingjobs.com
                                  data for entry provide is one only
                                  (17 minutes ago)