Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Surinder Kumar Gupta
Dear Sir/Madam Dated: 11-Feb-08

I have applied for 225 shares of Reliance power.

But there is no share allotted to me & nobody is replying regarding refund status.

Application no. 86282700
DP ID [protected]
Cheque no. 577666
Amount: Rs.
Dated 16-01-08
State Bank of India, Kapoorthala, Lucknow

I have tried to access Karvy .com but I am unable to find the status.

Kindly let me know the status of my application/refund.

Surinder Kumar Gupta
Address:
9th Fl, Sahara India Centre,
2-Kapoorthala Complex,
Lucknow-226024 UP INDIA

Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No: [protected]
I have applied for 225 shares of Reliance power.

But there are no shares allotted to me & nobody is replying to me regarding refund of money. I have not received a single mail from
reliance power IPO or their registrar Karvy Consultants. The money has been blocked for around a month.

Application no. 14988821
DP ID IN300829
Client Id 10768325
Cheque no. 905285
Amount: Rs. 25875
Dated 15-01-08
Saraswat coop bank, Goregoan(w), Mumbai

I have tried to access Karvy .com but I am unable to find the status.

Kindly let me know the status of my application/refund.

Rekha Borkar
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No: [protected]

Reliance Power IPO — Reliance Power IPO Refund Status

Dear Sirs,

Please advise me the status of the application for the above mentioned IPO. I had sent a cheque for an amount of INR 77400/- as application amount for 180 shares in Reliance Power.

I have not received any intimation from RelPower or from Karvy on the allotment status for this IPO. All I have receievd is a cheque for an amount of INR 70950/-. When I contacted my Demat Account Company, I have been advised that there has been no allotment of any RelPower shares in my account.

Please advise me about the status of the money (INR 6450/-) which I have been debited for or for the number of shares I have been alloted in the above said IPO.

Vinod Chachra
MYSELF SUBHASH SHARMA. I HAVE APPLIED FOR RELIANCE IPO . NIEHTER I HAVE GIVEN SHARES NOR I HAVE RECEIVED MY REFUND CHEQUE EVEN AFTER ONE MONTH AND I HAVE CHECKED MY STATUS BUT IT SAYS THAT THEY HAVE SENT MY CHQ ON 02/02/2008 BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CHQ YET. I TRIED TO CALL BUT NOBODY RESPOND TO MY PH : CALL .SO I JUST WANTED TO ASK FROM SEBI AND RELIANCE THEY HAVE CONSIDERED INVESTORS FOOL OR WHAT? WHY THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION AGAINST RELIANCE POWER FOR SUCH MISUSE OF INVESTORS FUND AND I AM SAYING THIS IS NOT ONLY MY CASE THERE ARE AROUND 60% PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME ACROSS THIS PROBLEM IN THIS IPO.

Reliance Power IPO — No Refund of Reliance Power IPO yet !

I applied for 150 shares of Rel. Power IPO.
I was told by karvy that no share was alloted to me and the refund was made to you soon.But till this date I do not get any refund. I was replied by many times via mail that my refund will be post to me soon but its already 2weeks after they suggest this. I do not get any REFUND ! IS consumer court going to do something or many people like me have to suffer like this ?????
THE BIGGEST IPO OF INDIAN HISTORY,
WITH THE WORST REFUND MONEY POLICY !!!!!
SHAME ON AMBANI'S MANAGMENT !!!!
Nandan Singh Nayal
Hello Sir/Mam,

I had apply for Reliance Power IPO. I had call several times to karvy customer care for refund of IPO but they said that it will sent you shortly.I rquest you to please send me my refund as soon as possible.

Name : USHA KUCHHAL

Application No : 5 5928520

Cheque No & Amount : 985447 & Rs. 12900/-

DP ID/ Client ID : [protected]

Bank Details : BOB Krishan Nagar Branch DDun UTR

Address: 2- Dronpuri GMS Road DDun

Ph No (M) : [protected]

E-mail & Ph No: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I request you to please reply me as soon as posssible.

Thanks N Regards

I applied for Reliance Power 90 Shares at Rs.430/- each amounting to Rs.38700/- vide my Bid cum application No.47191383, Cheque No.648051 dated 14.01.2008. I was allotted 17 Shares. Therefore, my refund of the remaining shares is yet to be received. They had sent me refund at my old address on 02.02.2008 however, I have now given them new address. Kindly expedite the matter.

Sandeep S.Mahajan
Dear Sir/Madam ,

My problem is that my shares and my refund are issued to another person by Karvy .But when I talk to customer care on phone they said that some other demant no is punch instead of my demant no. by mistake against my application . why i can bear for her mistake. I wrote many mail to reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com But find no action . My Details are given below

Applicant name Sudhir Arora
Amount 25875
Bank State Bank of Patiala
Branch Punjabi University Patiala
Share applied 225

Bank details are as follows :-
State Bank of Patiala , A/c No. [protected] ( SB )
Address : Punjabi University , Patiala - 147002.

waiting for appropriate action .

Sudhir Arora
#1601 , Street No. 3 ,
Nai Basti , Bathinda
Punjab
contact no. [protected]
Hello Sir/Mam,

I had apply for Reliance Power IPO. I had call several times to karvy customer care for refund/shares of IPO but they said that it will sent you shortly.I rquest you to please send me my refund/shares as soon as possible.

Name : RAMESHWAR DAYAL GUPTA
Application No : 57582578
: DP ID/ Client ID : IN300861 CLIENT ID :10159184
Address: S-134 PARAMPURI UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI-110059
Ph No (M) : [protected]

Reliance Power Ipo — Refund Not Received for RELIANCE POWER LIMITED

Anoop Kumar Jain
    I had applied to RELIANCE POWER LIMITED IPO online through UTI Securities Limited (www.Usectrade.com). I have not got my refund...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (127)

chethan kumar
    I tried calling my friends reliance number from reliance number.
    He had diverted the call to his Vodafone number if i try calling I am getting the error "Please check the number you have dialed". If i call from some other number to his diverted number it will be diverted.Since 2 months I am following up but problem did not resolved still.Please revert back ASAP.

And another thing I notice executive is not bother to take request they simply say " No prpblem" found. And there is no escalation process or SLA for customer complaint.

Rohan Gaikwad
      Recently I have recharged my mobile for life time, since then I am not receiving Incoming Calls, but I can make outgoing calls.............

Reliance Mobile — incoming calls not getting

Phone No. [protected]
      am not getting incoming calls. when i call from another phone, i get switch off messg. but i can make outgoing calls. i called *222 and they told me to call *308. but its engaged whenever i call. what to do now. pls help.
      HELLO SIR,

Mobile no:-[protected]
      Name :-Kailash .A. Purohit
      Address:-At Post Dhan,
      Tehsil reodar, dist-sirohi,
      Rajasthan-307512.

Following above are my detail of my gsm mobile number, I m facing problem with network with the reliance gsm phone,
      So please check the netork & solve my problem as soon as possible,

Waiting for your earliest reply,

Thanking You,

Kailash Purohit.

May i have some problem in network at last 15days for incoming and outgoing call is not response, and my mobile is new (samsung max) and my leaving area is balkum, thane-400608.i go to samsung gallary they said shameless to me for your network problem is in handset.

so kindly rectify error asap to yourend...

pralhad bhoir
      [protected] DETIALS NOW

Reliance Mobile — Incoming calls stopped

This is complain regarding that I am not getting any Incoming calls on my mobile since 06/02/2011. I have applied for MNP(Idea to reliance )on 28/01/2011 and I have also paid charged of Rs.19 and Rs.25 for Reliance new simcard. I have been told that process will take 6 to 7 days but it has been more than 11 days and still not activated the card and my incoming calls has been stopped. I am really facing very trouble since last four days and I have visited Reliance web world or also Idea web world but result is zero. I have lost more than Rs. 25000 in four days and also have been harassed by clients due to incoming call not reaching.

As my clients calls I am not getting – I am losing my business as well as my reputation also which I have built up by hardworking since last 7 years. Kindly look in to the matter and please give me my total compensation otherwise I will be forced to go in court. I have also consulted with lawyer. Details are below .

Name: Kailash H. Bhatt
      Mobile no. : [protected]
      MNP request Date : 28/01/2011.

VIPUL DOSHI
        Dear sir, MOST URGENT
        I applied for 225 share of Reliance Power Limited IPO through KSBL Baroda Branch on 15th Jan. 2008 which is your BIDDING CENTRE through Cheque nos 486286 Dated 15th Jan 2008 drawn on ICICI Bank Limited Landmark Branch Baroda for Rs. 25875/- and same has been debited in my Saving Bank account No[protected] on 28th Jan 2008. My Application form no is 84306966 Dated 15th Jan. 2008 First Holder Name is As per Application Form VIPUL DOSHI and Joint Holder Name is FALGUNI DOSHI but till dateIi don't know I have got the how much share of RPL And I have inquired with my Demat Account service provider M/s SHCIL there is no any credit given to me and also i have checked by allotment status through internet but i could not get any information . So i want to now that have you allotted any shares against my application ? if you have attolted the same pl.give credit to my Demat Account so i can do trade on listed date if you have not allotted any shares then give to me refund order by cheque or ECS to my ICICI Bank Litd. my saving Bank account nos id[protected] MICR no is[protected] MY RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code : ICIC0000003 My Postal Address is VIPUL DOSHI 202 Stuti Flats Opp GEB Sub Station B/H T B Hospital Gotri Road, Baroda for your Ref my NSDL Details Depository participatory Name is SHCIL My DP id is 301127 my Client Id is 15329259.

Please not that i have applied for the same on the 1st day but this is service. I have also inquired with your local area office but they have not given any proper answer in this regards even they have not talk to me with good behavier i am your SUB BROKER for IPO my own Code nos is 092332 if Your broker face this type of prolems then what about your customer.

Hope your early action in this regards very appriciated and oblige.

Yuor faithfull

VIPUL DOSHI

The full address of Registrar is as follows,
        Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd
        Relian Power Limited - IPO
        Karvy House, 46,Avenue-4
        Street No.1
        Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-5000034
        E-mail[protected]einward.[protected]@karvy.com

Reliance Power Ltd — Not Credit the allotted share in My Demand Account

Please refer to your CAN No 2167021 dated 01Feb, 2008. Ihave been alloted 16 Share of Reliance Power Ltd vide your confirmation of allocation NOte (CAN) No.2167021. I have been also received my balance refund on due time.

The above alloted shares of the Reliance Power Ltd have not yet been credited in my accounts whats the reason I don't Know. I hope you will take action accordingly at the earliest.

Reliance Power — Not crediting of 16 share allotted

Furnishing below the required information (Your Ref. no. 1081893, Slno. 29331) please.

Application No. 61097735
        DPID 301250
        Client ID 28581854
        DP Name Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited, Kolkata

Now you are requested to please credit 16 shares of Reliance Power to my DMAT Account

Sincerely,

Kiran Prasad Sharma

Neeta singh
          My name is Mrs Neeta singh, i have mobile connection of Reliance india mobile company i bought that CDMA set with one year incoming facility last year. In month of Jan my validity has expired and i got one SMS from company recharge your phone with 200 Rs and get another one year validity and 200 Rs reliance to reliance call value, on being recharge i got 1 year validity but i got only 53 Rs reliance to reliance call value, i talked to customer care but they did nothing, till now nobody is listining my complaint, Please Help me.

Reliance India Mobile — Not getting phone bills by post

this is to inform you my mobile number is [protected] is from new delhi...
          my complient is i cant receive incoming calls. i didnt get time to pay my bill amount. not only that i didnt get my telephone bill also......
          i dont know why reliance is cut my incoming fecility also....
          pls activate my incoming fecility...

Reliance India Mobile — Please Start my set

My name is Syed Tathir Abbas my mobile no. [protected]. I take a new connection in your prepaid service because your service is very good. but I take a new mobile connection, your centre is stopped my mobile service. My new connection of mobile no. is [protected]. I send my ID(Driving Licence)but who man fill up my forms get wrong information he fill my pet name is Sahil, So the problem is created.
          Sir I request to you please start my mobile no. [protected].
          Your Faithfully
          Syed Tathir Abbas
          I have a pre paid mobile no.[protected] but now I have handed over this phone to Mr. Anup Sahu(Dongargarh).I took his photograph address proof and accepatance letter which i want to mail you.This is for your information please.

Reliance India Mobile — Shortage of handset changing cards

In the last 2years i would have changed my phone 6times.. But everytime i go and ask for a handset changing card there is a shortage..in fact until and unless i dont complain thru email i dont get a hcc..for every hcc i have to complain twice..Dealers stop selling d hcc's for 50rs( which actuly costs 25rs)..Until and unless u dont purchase a new phone they dont give u a handset changing card..!!

Reliance India Mobile — NEW handset not working!!!!!!!

To,
          Jeya.[protected]@relianceinfo.com
          [protected]@relianceada.com
          [protected]@relianceada.com
          neeraj.[protected]@relianceada.com
          This is to bring to your notice the following problems faced by the consumer because I opted to trust Reliance India Mobile.
          On 21/07/08 I Shreyans S. Zaveri purchased a Reliance Motorola Handset W362. My existing number [protected] was to be transferred onto this new handset from my old LG handset (RD-2650). As informed by the people, (Mr-Prakash ph no:[protected] at Reliance web world my phone was to get activated within 30 mins. As the activation did not happen within 30 mins I went back to web world. Then this Mr. Prakash confirmed that the problem is within the new handset & that activation has been done for the SIM card. He checked this by inserting the SIM in his handset. It was clear that a new handset just purchased by me was faulty. Instead of replacing it he just logged a complaint with Reliance Care: case ID: 72588225. He promised that the issue will be resolved within 24Hrs.
          On 22nd I went back to web world as the issue had still not been resolved. My NEW handset was still not functioning.
          On 23rd I went back with the same complaint. My NEW handset was still not functioning & they were not ready to replace it either. Mr “Kannubhai”, ph no:[protected] a supposed store manager told me over the phone that, ”his job is only to sell the phone. Then whatever happens is the customer’s headache”.
          Again I went back on the same day. This time I went in the evening. A certain Mr. Rahul ph no: [protected](Zonal manager) was present at the store. He agreed that it was their fault & so asked us to take the phone to Motorola service centre. Even though it is clearly the fault of Reliance you tell us to do the running around for your mistakes.
          Finally on 24th Mr. Hiral Sonawala agreed to send the NEW handset to Motorola & get it repaired. He gave it to me in writing that it will be solved by 25th evening.
          I went back on 25th evening. He told me that the SIM card that they gave me was faulty. My outgoing and incoming calls were activated, but my messaging service was still not working.
          I yet again logged a complaint with Reliance Customer Care. Case id: UCSH68701 for my SMS service not working. They said it will be resolved in 24 hrs.
          On 26th my SMS was still not functioning. I yet again logged a complaint. Case ID: 72819508.
          Till date my SMS service is still not functional.
          It has been seven days till date that I we purchased a new handset & the services are not working properly purely because of Reliance India Mobile’s fault.
          Even after purchasing a NEW handset a customer has to go through so much frustration, running around & time wasting procedures which have no result in the end.
          Basically all this shows how careless reliance is. It shows their unprofessional attitude towards their consumers. They are sitting there only loot people of their money. They are a bunch of hopelessly uneducated who have no ethical or moral values of imparting services.
          Details:
          Bill no:1473 Nasa Distributors. Reliance communications Matunga. Dt: 21/07/08. Amt Rs: 4450.
          Rsn: HSMR14012222
          SIM rsn: RAXR[protected]
          New SIM rsn: RECRSCo16381593
          Motorola wrk order no: 17663. Dt:25/07/08.

All india mobile connect — Recharge Is Not Done

I joined all india mobile connect company. In this company i invest 1000/- Rs so that are made 100/- Rs mobile recharge per month. From the Mid of Aprile we are not paid any mobile recharge.

surendra
            their executive collected 500 rs cheque and promised connection within week.

but after 1 month , no phone call from company persons, and my cheque already cleared from my acccount.
            help to solve problem
            surendra kumar sharma
            96 , Sector 38 A, chandigarh.
            Ph [protected]
            I also had a similar problem. I applied for broadband Internet connection 40 days ago, still there is no call or visit from Reliance people. When I inquired again and again on phone, they say that it is not feasible to install the broadband connection in my building - which is a blatant lie as my neighbour has the broadband connection from reliance.

It is time that Mr. Ambani listens to these complaints - fires all the inefficient staff - and improve the service level which has gone to pathetic level
            pl ans me i buy you brodband internet con. and it is not stated pl give me ans

Rajesh Poddar
              This is Regarding (RELIANCE MOBILE ) we are facing a real tourcher being a customer of Said Mobile operator company.

Reliance mobile has a Very unprofesional ,strange,very idiotic,very stupid,redicule,system of calling customer and asking for the payment for the bill of Data Card ,which does not belong to that perticuler cutomer ,

i am one of those receiver of these calls and that too so frequently that i am not able to use my mobilephone ,

now let me give you the background of my business that i am a Director of an IATA Travel Agency ,having so hactic shedule that i need to look after my office as well as my clients ,which is so important and prcious that i can not afford to lapse any thing and requred to attend most of the time on Mobile.

These calls started around 4 months ago and in the begining i have taken as ,it may be human error and tried to explain polietly ,but then it becomes a real horror and now i have to litraly start my day receiving call from reliance and they insist same that you have so and so Data Card ,which you have not paid bill,

upon asking that whom you are calling and whom you are asking for the payment ,so they give name of some Jayanti bhai ,or next call they give name of Kanti bhai or mayuri traders and maruti furniture and on and on.

upon explaining them that my Name is RAJESH Poddar ,still they insisit that we have got this no as contact no and it is our duty to ask for payment.

now Let me give you detail what we have done to prevent this torchure

these calls come from following nos 30333232 / 39157200 names of persons calling are Sandip or nikhil

i have visited Reliance Call Centre personaly to lodge complaint ,upon meeting the So called Manager they have promised to take necessary action and they have also given their Mobile nos,which are [protected] Mr.Ambaji and [protected] Mr.Rajesh
              [protected] Mr.Goving Agharia , [protected] Ms Shivali ,[protected] Mr.Niraj

and i have also received cc copy of an Email intimating their seniors of informing my problem and confirming my visit.

but very sad and rediculous again to say that nothing has happend ,an to my shock these so called supervisors and Managers replied to me that we are help less and you may do whatever you want ,and they have given this reply in writing by and email which i still have in my inbox .

here i am asking you as a strong media personalities to take this matter at whatever height you can take up to and in case you need any more evidence to do so, please contact me on[protected] / 9271 and speak to me (Rajesh Poddar ) or Patel or Paul

desperately waiting for your quick and firm action and wishing you to suceed

Rajesh Poddar

Tel:[protected]/71
              Fax:[protected]
              yogesh hotchandani
              This is really true...

and even thier customer care executives are also very irresponsible, rude etc... they even dont knw how 2 handle an customer. they answer your queries like government employees.

dinesh singh
                I have mobile Number [protected] with a validity upto 19 Apr 09. I have recharged on line from ICICI Account for Rs.300/-. My talk time should be full. They have provided only Rs.130/-. When contacted, they say that myself has recharged with Validity Voucher and not the TOP UP. Customers are unable to understand their theory. Once I have validity upto two years. I must get all amount as TOP UP. But they are just cheating out everyone o[censored]s.

Reliance — validity

dear sir, i had given a complaint before and u had responded to me by a call.. u had given me a number but it connected me to a recorded answering machine which couldn't solve my problem.. i would like to register a complaint again. my coin box landline has a balance of about 3000 rupees but it has no validity.. so i am at loss. when contacted with your representative , he did not respond in a proper manner and was rude in behavior and attitude..
                my shop is located at no: 5A, natraj nagar, selaiyur, chennai - 600073.
                phone no:[protected]
                kindly attend to the matter as soon as possible.
                thank you.

N.sampath Kumar
                  Dear sir :
                  I am Sampath Kumar live in Chennai in Tamil Nadu My Mobile No is [protected] . At 19.01.2008 evening i put Rs. 49 rim rate cutter card.that rate cutter use is to reduce the rate from rim to local mobile 80paise to 49 paise.i put the 49 rate cutter card even though theywrongly calculated ,thay take 80 paise per call . suddenly i did compliend (19.01.2008) to customer care but they are not solved this problems upto today(31.01.2008).
                  13 Days And 12 complaint give to rim thay give no responce
                  (Remain 17 days valied for that card )
                  thay wrongly charged amount is crossed above 60 rupees but they refund to me nearly 30 rupees only.even though this problems is not solved upto today.

what they doing Reliance Customer Care in Tamil Nadu ????????????????

Very poor ....

My Complient Some one as follows As Your Referance.SR.No62766400,62516520,62606468,62682624,Than more.

I have been meet no response from Reliance Customer Care in Tamil Nadu. so kindly should resolved this problems.

Thanks &Regards
                  Sampath Kumar.N

note : More Details Call [protected]
                  sir'
                  i am sad to say that ur network is so bad in northeast circle.nobody can happy to use reliace service, so plis do better n be world best telecom company.thanks

DAMODHARAN.V
                    SIR

I AM WORKING AT LAKSHMI CARD CLOTHING MFG.CO.P.LTD I AM HAVING RELIANCE CONNECTION 6 MONTHS BACK. THAT TIME I GAVE ID PROOF AND OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR CUG. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. MY CUG IS IN LCC.BUT PAST 4 MONTHS IN MY BILL YOU ARE CHARGING CUG NOS. I SPOKE TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY TOLD TO GO AND MEET YOUR COIMBATORE BRANCH WEB WORKD AT DB ROAD RSPURAM. I MET MR.RASUL AND TOLD MY PROBLEM. THAT TIME THEY COLLECTED BILL AMOUNT AFTER DISCOUNTING THE CUG NOS. STILL THE PROBLEM IS NOT SORTED OUT. PLEASE KINDLY LOOK IN TO MY PROBLEM AND SOLVE IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

HERE WITH I AM ENCLOSING THE CUG NOS WHICH ARE CHARGED IN MY BILL.
                    [protected], [protected],
                    [protected].

BASED ON YOUR REPRESENTATIVE FROM RELIANCE ONLY I SWITCHED FROM AIRTEL TO RELIANCE. IF I ASKED ANY ONE OF YOUR RELIANCE STAFF THEY ARE TELLING DEDUCT THE CUG AMT AND PAY THE BILL. AFTER DEDUCTING THE AMOUNT I PAID RS.260 ON JAN 19 18.54 HRS. BUT YESTERDAY EVENING ONWARDS MY OUTGOING CALLS DE-ACTIVATED. PLAESE LOOK IN TO MY MATTER AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

DAMODHARAN.V ([protected])
                    43 LAKSHMANNAGAR
                    SINGANALLUR,COIMBATORE-641 005
                    E-Mail:[protected]@yahoo.com

Reliance — CUG CHARGE

I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT BEFORE ONE WEEK BUT IAM NOT GOT RESPONSE YOUR SIDE WHAT'S HAPPENED BOSS.MY COMPLAINTS AGAINTS RELIANCE SERVICES. IAM WRITTEN APPLICATION TO DEACTIVATE MY CUG SERVICE BUT TILL DATE IAM NOT GOT ANY SIDE RESPONSE

THANKS N REGARDS
                    SACHIN

anirudh singh sewar
                      I have a post paid connection [protected] which is inactive sice last one week.I had brought this to the notice of customer care. The person blamed the mobile instrument.Which is working well with other SIMs.
                      The customer car hasd no satisfactory answer to my questions.
                      The outgoing facility is active however incoming calls are not being received.
                      i have no clue what needs to be done.
                      The customer care does not want to give No or e mail ID of their company officials.All pending bills have been paid.
                      i want a call list of outgoing & incoming calls as one of the number is really disturbing.my mobile no is [protected]
                      i want to my call list from 01/08/2010 to till now my ph no is [protected]
                      pls needful asap

Reliance — call list

i want my mobile number call list of last month i.e, july 2012 my number is [protected]
                      please send me details

sanjiv mehrotra
                        i'm an army offr and have invested in reliance only because of its past reputation of working ethics as heard from others. mr jeet from pune mob no [protected] was contacted through your ads in newspaper and he took rs 750 for the a/c on 14 jan 08 assuring me of a/c by 18jan .today is 29 jan the indl is still not giving demat a/c details . later on i got to know that govt employees are not being charged rs 750 and when i asked him he not confirming the return of my rs 750. i hope assistance should be forthcoming soon and mr jeet be taken to task for maligning the reputation of your esteemed organisation.

Asavari Honavar

I have been a customer of Reliance Connect since March 2007, I had purchased a PCMCI ZTE(Model MC315+) connect card for my laptop which worked ok till the thrid week of November. After this, the connection would show me no network range... First I thought it might be because of Viru on my laptop, but even after I got the laptop cleaned up, I kept having the same problems. So I finally complained to the customer care division. My complaint number was 59171769. They promised me with quick action within 72 hrs, but never came back. I complained again after one week of silence. This time I was promised that they would send in IT Engineering to check out my problem. I was rewarded instead with a two week silence.

Fed up, I finally sent my peon with the data card to the Reliance Service Centre at Mahakali Caves, Andheri. This was sometime during 8th and 10th Dec 2007. We were then told that the data card was faulty and needed to be replaced, and that we would get it within a weeks time. We were harassed even at the Service Centre. We made approximately 5 trips to the Service Centre before I got the data card on 15th of Jan. The customer care executive Mr. Arun Upadhyay at the Service Centre was extremely rude and a sorry excuse for customer care.

Meanwhile the billing people have been harassing me, even though I had not been using the connection, they have been sending me regular bills and that too aove usage bills. My monthly rental is Rs. 650, in essence if they are billing me at all, their bill does not need to exceed this amount at the very least. Every month the bill has been coming anything between Rs. 750-rs. 800. And now the amount has exceeded over Rs. 2500 and I am being asked to pay up if I want to get my connection re-started. This after their customer care service had promised me that they would waive off the bills which were billed to me during the period when my connection was not being used.

Frankly speaking, 2500 is not that much, I can pay it... but this is a matter of principle now. These companies may be doing it to so many people and extorting money's in this way from us. Why should I pay any money to a customer care service who is in name only. It is more of a headache give service. And their executives are the world's most obnoxiuosly rude individuals I have ever met.

Kindly consider my complaint and do something about it.
                          Asavari Honavar.

Reliance Net Connect — my net connect is not working even after paying my bills

my reliance net connect no. [protected] is not working from last 1 month even after clearing my dues . i have contacted
                          reliance customer care but they are saying that some amount is due on mobile no [protected] this no. does not belongs to me.
                          owner of this no. was abhishek rajput and i'm not liable to his dues so please look into the matter and help me to restart services to my no

harisingh g rajput
                            Not satisfied with e-recharge of Reliance mobile, they are sending sms to e-recharge with Rs.100/- and get validity of three months, But when you e-recharge your mobile they will give talk time and after several complained they will not solve the said problem. And their worker means custemer care repesentative and supervisor told like popat that please wait it will be solve in short time.

Do not belive on reliance Co.

E-RECHARGE — RELIANCE e-RECHARGE

satyam kumar take me Rs.140.00 for mobile recharge and not recharge the phone
                            fully details of
                            Name : Satyam Kumar
                            Address : Hospital road Krishna nagar Bahua- Fatehpur (U.P.)
                            Mobile No. : [protected], [protected]
                            E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Reliance Prepaid — Charging heavy for short calls

I have charged my moblile [protected] for Rs 50/- and made first call suddenly my Rs 25/- have been deducted, by the second another Rs 25/- have been deducted. Though those calls are for short duration, I am sure atleat not worth Rs 25/-. When called Reliance 30333333 the custmercare, the executive answered to my query as there is some technical problem and he could not help and asked me to callback. I made call second time after a day still the executive's reply was same technical problem.

Aftem a 4 days I made another call and simillar reply of technical problem. I insisted why anybody could not solve that technical problem, fellow executive forcibly cut my vonversation he was really abusive and rude in behaviour.

still I did not got any satisfactor answer from the Reliance Infocom regarding how was Rs 50/- deducted just two short calls.
                            My number is [protected]
                            i had not activated any reliance service from my mobile so plz dont deduct any money for this services. Plz upload my duducted balance from last two months and oblige.
                            Otherwise i will take the decision to terminate this connection.

Thanks and reply me within 7 days.

E-RECHARGE — i have given the money, but yet regarge was not done

today, on 26th july 2010, i went to the nearby shopkeeper where i go usually for e-recharge. I gave Rs 111/- rupees for full talktime, n he also did it in front of me. At about 14.00 Hrs i gave the money for e-recharge, but till now 12 pm, my recharge has been not done. may be sum mistake from vodafone. itself. plz kindly recharge my mobile at the earliest, i already paid the money, Rs 111/-.
                            My mobile no is- [protected].

DEEPA KHANNA
                              I'd terminated my account with Reliance Communications for the broadband connection on[protected]. I was told that refundable portion of security deposit of Rs 1000.00 would be sent to my postal address within 3 MONTHS.

More than 7 months have passed and inspite of many reminders & visits to Reliance Webworld (in Sec-5, Dwarka), I am still waiting for the refund.

I posted e-mails on Reliance website and the customer care executives obliged me by responding to it. However, they told that my termination request has not reached them, inspite of Webworld personnel confirming that they had forwarded the same very long back to the concerned department.

Anyway, in order to end this blame game (who did or who did not), I again forwarded a copy of termination request to them on 6th December’ 2007.
                              Ah, I received call (& e-mail too) from RELIANCE informing that the refund amount will be despatched to my postal address in next 15 to 20 business working days. So I decided to I wait for another 20 days……..

Then, again, on 7th January’ 2008, I received call (& email too) informing that refund amount has been processed and the same will be received by me within 7 to 12 days.

I thought, probably the wait is now going to over, OK let me wait for another 2 weeks, but that wait did not yield anything.

So I wrote back to Reliance asking for the refund.

& YOU KNOW WHAT, I RECEIVED A CALL INFORMING THAT MY CHEQUE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT FOR PROCESSING & I WOULD RECEIVD THE SAME SOON.
                              WHEN I ASKED “WHEN??”, THAT EXECUTIVE DID NOT HAVE ANY ANSWER. HE SAID “I CANNOT GIVE YOU ANY DATE”.

Until today (after almost 7 months), I haven't yet received any refund.
                              I would like to lodge a complaint against Reliance Communications through Consumer Court.
                              Deepa Khanna
                              Phone no. : [protected] (CAF Number: [protected])

Reliance Communications — Not getting refund amount after termination of WLL connection

I am lodging this compliant on behalf of my aunt Smt. K. V. Ramanamma who is a senior citizen. She had terminated the WLL Reliance connection[protected] and returned the phone at Preetam Communications, Double Road, Sector-3, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam on 3/3/2008.
                              She has not yet recieved the refund amount of 2445 rs.
                              She made several vain attempts to this reliance store. Everytime they give false assurances. Till now there is no action.
                              I hope Reliance would take this seriously and respond with prompt action.

Reliance — Connection termination without refund

I had terminated my postpaid land line connection last week (Feb 08, 2009). The customer care executive asked me to surrender the instrument. When I asked him about my deposit money which I paid for the instrument (along with all accessories) at the time of new connection, he said you wont get it.
                              This was really very bad experience to me.

Reliance Communications | — Recharge Amount Reunds

Order:11995502

I have rechage my mobile from freecharge.in
                              my amount was succesfuly debit from my acount but i can not recive any amount in my mobile account ..
                              when i complain against freecharge they say me from our end recharge was sucessfully done contact with relinace for refunds. ..
                              i have lots time contact with reliance but they are not refunds me my reharge amount ,,
                              i have below send to you my reahrge details which i have colect from mrchant of freecharge.in
                              plz redunds my recharge amount in my acount ..

Greeting from Freecharge.in
                              We have confirmed with the operator and they
                              have confirmed that the recharge againstOrder:11995502 was been successfully processed on mobile number XXX9978317 at 3/5/2012 9:24:46 PM. We request
                              you to kindly contact Customer Care of your service provider to confirm the status of your
                              recharge along with operator transaction id [protected].
                              recharge amount iS INR 220/-

diwansahab
                                SIR, I AM SUFFERED FROM RELIANCE I AM REGULAR CUSTOMER OF COMPANY MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected], COMPANY SEND ME A BILL ON 1.1.2008 I PAID MY BILL ON 18.01.2008 BY ICICI BANK BY ECS PAYMENT TO COMPANY. BUT DUE TO COMPANY SYSTEM ON FAULT. COMPANY DISCONNECT MY ROAMING SERVICE WITHOUT ANY REASON. DETAILS ARE MY PAYMENT IS Due Date: 22nd January 2008 Bill Amount (Rs Ps): 1748.00 Pay Amount (Rs Ps): 1748.00 Pay Date: 18th January 2008 Transaction ID: [protected] BY MY ICICI CREDIT CARD NO. IS [protected]

Reliance Communication — Do not disturb service problem

Sir, I am consumer of Reliance Communication, GSM prepaid service. I was applied for Do Not Disturbe, but constantly the company disturbing me over phone. As per TRAI Regulation the Service provider should not take more than 45 days from the date of application for activating the service. What further step I should take so that I can get the service because if I again apply afresf they again take 45 days. Please help...
                                no support from cutomer care from reliance communication they are showing irresponsiable behaviour and always hang on and disconnect the call they are least bothered about their customers problems

RELIANCE COMMUNICATION LTD. — Do not disturb service required for my mobile no-9370463718

I need do not disturn service in my mobile no.[protected].I get much more disturb from promotional calls receive from reliance communication Ltd. It will unbearable for me to receive more than 20 calls in day for such services.So I request to stop all such calls and relief me.

Paramita Kapat
                                  To,
                                  Customer Care
                                  Reliance Communication

I had taken a mobile and landline connection of Reliance in December 2007. The numbers are [protected] (mobile) and[protected]landline). I had the pleasure of experincing the quality of your service from the day one!

1. I did not get connection on the day it was promised, after a lot of follow-ups finally I was lucky enough to get the handsets after 3 days.
                                  2. STD was not activated for next 2 days. Again I had to do a lot of follow ups to have it activated

I was unaware that my days of peace was short lived. On 10th January 2008, out going was disconnected from my mobile. And for your information, I had not received any bill from your end till that day! Again tried to follow up with the sales person who had sold me the instruments.... and to my surprise I was told since he is on leave he can not do anything, I need to check with customer care!

Finally I received both the bills on 13th January 2008 at 3:00 pm. To my surprise I found that the due date of payment of bills are 24th Jan and 22nd Jan for landline and mobile respectively!!!!!!! Eventually outgoing from landline also got disconnected from 14th Jan 2008.

Since 13th January 2008 till date I have been trying to get in touch with your "24 hour customer care cell". Three times I had been lucky to get in touch with 3 different representatives, but none of them could give me the reason of this disconnection.

I made the payment on 19th January 2008 and outgoing from both the numbers were activated. But till date STD connection in my mobile has not been activated yet!

As of now I am sick and tired of trying to speak to some one from Reliance who can resolve my problem! The main reason of me getting these connections were, my elderly mother who stays alone at home when I am away. God forbid if something would have happened to her during this time, when both my phones were not functional, what would have been the situation! I think you don't even have the guts and heart to understand what goes on in your so called client's mind.

Currently I am looking for some other alternative so that I can get rid of Reliance Communication for good and have a peaceful life.

I know you won't solve my problem, but thought of letting you know how actually you function.

Paramita Kapat
                                  Alternate number - [protected]

CC - District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum,692, Pushpa Heights,Bibewadi,Pune 411037

Reliance Communication — cheating

Co. deducted charges without intimatiointimidated me, also not giving valid reason for the shame .
                                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare

Reliance Mutual Fund — Poor Service and cheating

Manika Gupta
                                    I took this policy on 28th Sep'07 and i was told that i will receive
                                    my policy documents within 10 days. After...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

mohit jhunjhunwala
                                    Respected sir,
                                    I MOHIT JHUNJHUNWALA from hyderabad.
                                    On 21jan monday one of your executive ,who came to collect bill amount has not talked respectedly he just came and asked 450rs without tellin us brefly.He came to using velguarical language,i even asked his name he refused to tell his name also.
                                    So my request is to take action aganist him he is collection executive of HYDERABAD,NEW SASTRY NAGAR,MOTI NAGAR,ERRAGADDA,HYDERABAD.
                                    My contact
                                    MOTI NAGAR,
                                    ERRAGADDA,HYDERABAD500018
                                    PH:
                                    [protected]*
                                    Most of their executives are lower-class non-gentlemens they don't know how to talk & behave.
                                    I am one of the Reliance broadband customer, the connection toooo worst and resolving the probelms is minimum 48hours after that the customer care says till now its not registred so please tell me probelm details so it took 8 days. After the repair the connection not even worked for 24 hours and took 22days(november) to resolve the probelm i just talked to the cutomer care minimum 3 times a day and by the end they came for month bill, i decided not to pay the bill. Immediately i got a lawyer notice regaurding the bill payment, so after a long discussion i decided to pay and disconnect it. After 3 months i got 2nd notice regaurding the next month payment(december) by this things i came to know the RELIANCE got this position by doing this stupid things. I decided to make a police complaint but all this things made a lot of time waste and distrubed my work a lot.
                                    So my suggestion is not us the STUPID RELIANCE PRODUCTS please...

My num is [protected]
                                    Dear Sir
                                    with out intimation you have given broadband connection to us, plz disconnect it .we are not going to pay the bill.
                                    M.Venkateshwarlu
                                    mob no:[protected]

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                      Delivery of damaged refrigerator
                                      Flipkart
                                      Refund from Flipkart e portal not received
                                      Flipkart
                                      Delay in pickup and no response from flipkart
                                      Flipkart
                                      Flipkart had closed my account after Escalating to them the fact of damaged product and no Resolution from Flipkart
                                      (6 minutes ago)
                                      IndiaBulls
                                      foreclosure icon not available on dhani app