Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital related photos (1050)

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

ankitsanghani

We have bought 39'' AOC LED TV from Reliance Digital store located in Kurla Phenix mall after 2 years TV stops operating for which we have requested for services. We have been keep waiting for long saying that part is not available at this moment and neither they are willing to replace the TV with new one. This is going on for last 3 weeks and still yet to get fruitfull response.

I bought this TV from your store my keeping faith that anything goes wrong you are the one you provide best services among all other competotors but now after experincening such long haul i'd not recommended to any others.

Please need you concrete action on this to make this happen.

[Mar 10, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and we will get back to you.

Vamsi S
    Am Vamsi Sai, I have bought LG Top Load Fully Automatic Washing machine on 31/08/2012 and also bought extended warranty to it till 31/08/2016. on 3rd of march 2016 i have complained about sensor not working in my machine(Reference No : [protected]) and i have got instant reply that i will get a call with in 4 business hours to get to know the problem.I have waited for two days still didn't get any call from them.So, i decided to once again send them a mail and after sending the mail i got the call from the service guy, he visited my place and told me that with in one or two days another service personnel from LG will come and replace the sensor.To my surprise after an hour of his visit i got the message that my complaint has been resolved and once again i had to send them a mail stating that its not yet resolved. Now i got a call from their service guy named Mr.Shankar(Relaince person-[protected]) who seems to be talking in a very care free manner asked me whether my washing machine is in warranty or not (i guess he asked me just for the sake of it) to which i replied yes and also i told him the problem in my washing machine . After listening to the whole thing VERY CAREFULLY, Mr.shankar (Cool headed, who cares kind of attitude guy) gave me an advice that the LG people will come and rectify it but I HAVE TO PAY THEM. first of all why do i need to pay them if my washing machine is in warranty.By the end of our conversation on phone when i told him that he is not responding properly, i will contact headoffice people to which i got a very good reply from him saying FEEL FREE TO CALL THEM and second of all exactly six months back when i have faced the same issue with these service people, i have complained in this same forum to which i got immediate response that it will not be repeat and the problem got resolved with in two days.But, here after six months am facing the same issue with these arrogant service guys again n again.

Also Take a look at the screenshot of how many times i have contacted them.

Service personnel care free and rash attitude towards Customer

[Mar 09, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Vamsi,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Reliance Digital
    Even though it is registered. still waiting for the service people to rectify the problem.
    Its been three days since i got message from reliance guys that the problem will get resolved and also its been 10 days since my complaint Still, the problem is being unattended. We have to stop our works all these days just to get it rectify this small problem. This shows how concerned reliance people are towards their customers.
    Dear Vamsi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will soon get in touch with you and provide a resolution.

Mohmedyunus
      I have paid Rs.240/-as recharge on 21/02/2016, no has come to solve my Problem.I thin this is not Big tv DTH it is Big Cheater Co.They are doing with all customers.

[Mar 07, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Yunus,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

nranganath
        I purchased a 1 ton Voltas AC from Reliance Retail Limited, Nacharam Village, Uppal Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad - 500076 and the 'moment of happiness, according to the bill was on 19th Feb 2016 vide bill no.. (CIN No U01100MH1999PLC120563. On 21st Feb, technicians from Reliance Digital have come and installed the unit. Very next day I observed a unbearable sound coming out from outdoor unit and hence called up Voltas for help. I got a call from Voltas only to inform me that they would not respond to any of our requests as the installation is done by a third party... I have then called up Reliance Digital on the number given on their bill[protected] and was assured by them that the problem will be attended to in 48 hours...Today is 4th Mar and I have been regularly calling them up but they haven't turned up so far...My question why at all you sell goods which might require after sales service, when you cannot provide it ? Is it your intention to harass the customers who pay you so much money and are loyal to you? Is there any one out there in Reliance to heed to this complaint and do the needful? I doubt...I really doubt.

[Mar 04, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Digital
        Dear Mr. Ranganath (nranganath)

Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [protected]@gmail.com so that we may look into your concern.

Voltas Online Team
        Dear Valued Customer,

We request you to share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to look into the matter.

Dear Mr. Ranganath (nranganath),

We're still awaiting the requisite details to help with your concern. In case your concern is still not resolved, please share your complaint number or registered mobile number so that we can assist with your concern.

Voltas Online Team

Refund of amount of Rs.175/- wrongly debited

My smart card no. Is[protected] Reliance big TV has not refunded the mount inspite of several my service request no.[protected] complaint

Amit Garg
          Dear sir I have a side by side Refrizrator purchase from Relaince digital, but now watter dispenser not working, please make it
          Amit garg
          [protected]@gmail.com
          1135, sector-15
          Part-2, gurgaon

[Mar 03, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Please make it
          Dear Amit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Dear Amit,

Your complaint has been registered with us. Here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

ravin61
            Worst service and customer care experience.

I want to discontinue my BiGTV services, not at all happy with the same. Customer care representative was not at all happy and trained to talk properly.

i have changed my setup box as asked 2 times for which I have paid the amount, still having so much issues with picture and audio quality.

FYR Smart Card No.[protected].

Please escalate this case.

[Mar 02, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Ravindra,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Ravindra,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.

Vaikund Krishnaswamy
              I had recharged for Gold option in reliance big TV. I recharged using online recharge option for Rs. 1500. I was getting BBC world and CNN news channels before but all of a sudden those are gone. when I called the help line I was told that these channels are not part pf my recharge. I did not ask for any change in plan so not sure why those channels are taken out. Feel very cheated. I asked for cancellation and refund of my money and was told that is not possible.

There is no grievance redress process in reliance big TV.

Reliance Digital — Replacement of stabilizer

Ashwinkumar Boosani
                I have a raised a complain regarding stablizer on feb 10 2016, still now i didnt recevied any call to replace the product...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

luvsharma82
                Hi Team,

I am a middle class business man living in Gurgaon .I bought a LED TV and extended warranty from Reliance Digital Store from ambience mall Gurgaon on d 6th March 2015. On 9th and 19th March i have logged a complaint about the TV as it was showing black spots and not working as per the functionality, the store reviewed and accepted the mistake and ready to pay me back the entire amount of the TV however they refused to pay extended warranty amount . I bought this TV on EMI's on a credit card which i already paid however i am not able to get expected service from the vendor.It seems this is the way they are doing fraud with the customer by selling them the faulty TV and extended warranty so that at the end they can easily earn easy money through extended warranty.

Team i am a middle class guy not able to afford that expensive TV every year.

Request to please intervene and help me in getting the amount of TV and extended warranty or the right tv .

I am attaching the bill copy and Samsung SMS .

Thanks and regards
                Luv Sharma

Faulty tv and fraud

[Mar 01, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide necessary assistance.

hgudiseva
                  We have bought new LG Washing machine 1 month back and ordered for accessories too. The staff here are least interested in providing accessories. We are tired of calling and asking for accessories. We are totally disappointed with the services of reliance digital staff here

[Feb 28, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will get back to you.

yudh singh
                    I called on 2nd of February and complaint for the AOC tv.

3rd February

Got the msg that your call no [protected] is being assigned to technician who will attend shortly.

5th February

This guy(shailender choudhry) came after two day and went back by saying that some part to be replaced he will come with that.

Meanwhile I called many times to reliance costumer care.

WHOLE ONE WEEK GONE TALKING TO THE RELIANCE COSTUMER CARE AND THEY ENSURE THAT GUY WILL COME ISSUE WILL BE SORTED.

14TH February

Got the msg again that call no [protected] is being assigned technician and blalalalal……shortly…

17th February

18th February

Got the msg dear Preeti(my wife), thank you for registration your concern with reliance digital your reference no. is[protected].

23rd February

Got the msg
                    Dear preeti,
                    Your concern with reference no.[protected] has been resolved, in case you need further assistance please get in touch with our team. Thank you for shopping with reliance digital.

PL SHARE YOUR NODAL EMAIL ID OR NO. THIS IS TOTAL HARRASMENT FROM YOUR END ITS ALMOST MONTH END. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE NOW. I LEFT THE HOPE TOO.

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM RELIANCE NIETHER TV OR YOUR TECHNICIAN NOW.

PL REFUND MY AMOUNT WITHING A WEEK ELSE I'LL PUT THIS IN CONSUMER COURT.

YOU CAN SEE THE MAIL TRAIL APPART FROM THE ABOVE STORY.

FEW BAD PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING THEIR WORK AND SPOILING THE RELIANCE IMAGE.

[Feb 23, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ankit Bagga
                      Dear team,
                      I have bought Nikon DSLR camera from your Haridwar outlet which is in Pentagon Mall Haridwar on 11/02/2016, with EAN#[protected].
                      Actually I want to buy Nikon P610 camera on date 11/02/2016, I told to your executive my need is 60x zoom and movable display screen, but your executive guide me to go for DSLR camera, I say ok, let me know features about DSLR camera, she give demo of sony dslr camera with movable display screen and says its 24x zoom with double seance(ie 48x zoom), and then I ask her I am interested only in Nikon, then she suggest that you go for Nikon D3200 model with same feature of sony dslr camera (i.e. movable display screen and says its 24x zoom with double seance). I said ok can you give me a demo of Nikon D3200, at that time she refused to give demo of Nikon D3200 camera and told me that it is a sealed pack box,   when you buy this than only it can be opened and you get the demo.
                      Then I said ok, I am going for finance option with bajaj finance, I have paid ₹7048/- for 3 EMI and rest amount is on 12 EMI, on[protected]. Only I have given PAN card on 11/02/2016 and I said I will submit rest document on 12/02/2016.

Again I visited on 12/02/2016 evening for submitting rest documents to Bajaj finiace officer (Passport, Voter Id, Salary slip and cancelled cheque) and take the delivery of camera from desk. When I have told your executive that now the full payment is done than she opened the seal pack and just show me that how to click and shown me display screen. She has not shown me movable display screen and says its 24x zoom with double seance for which only she has suggested this camera to me . At that time I was also in hurry and not checked and have done faith in the words of your executive.

On 13 feb when I open the camera to use it first time, I saw there is no movable screen and less zooming.

As I was on vacation to Varanasi from 12 feb(night) to 18 feb. I was unable to report the issue in you store.

When I came back and went to your store On 19 feb and done the compliant for the issue, they have refuse to change product and when I asked to meet your store in-charge, the guy on front counter goes inside the cabin and said he is busy and not entertain to me or resolve my issue. Request you to please take this matter seriously and help me in replacement of my camera as misselling has been done by your employee who misguided me on the features of the camera which is clearly unethical with the brand like Reliance.

Expecting prompt response from your side.

[Feb 20, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Ankit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and we will get back to you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Digital — Reliance big tv not functioning since 1 month - customer care unattended after several complaints [Resolved]

Raghavendra Reddy84
                        Hi I'm using Reliance Big TV since 8 years and since 1 month it is stopped working, I have placed several complaints to customer...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

sunny bhosale
                        Maine apke pass se pure it Ultima liya Hai, uska 3 mahine se installation huwa nahi hai, aur apke executive ko kuch bhi customers ki value nahi, baat bhi dhang se nahi kar rahe hai
                        My name = sunny bhosale
                        Mob no. = [protected]

Reliance digital 4 phoenix mall, viman nagara

roonak gupta
                          Dear sir i have used reliane big tv last three years i have no problem. but last two months i have suffering many problems i am using multi connection i want not used multi connection but your customer care not given any solution. i am totally fed up to do many recharges in the month. so pls do the needful.otherwise i have no option to discontinue the service.

[Feb 19, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Roonak,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Dear Roonak,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Digital — My phone display has been broken and they are not repair my phone (I already took insurance but they are denied to repair.)

pooja gagan chouhan
                            I bought a iphone from reliance digital store on july 2015 which is in jaipur. my phone screen has been broken on 2nd february...

mr.reddy
                            I have called 2 weeks back now i called now they r saying we will provide when ever they come so please provide hd set top box i[censored] wont provide we will change our provider

[Feb 14, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vykuntapu Vinod Kumar
                              I purchased index turbo4g rd.5999 on 26/1/2016 from reliance digital mini stores, ideal colonel, pune which was defective again I returned the mobile with doa letter and I purchased a samsung j7 mobile from the same store by paying difference amount rs.9000/- cash which is also having problem of heating the set no s amold display effect. So I feel the shop is not selling the brand new mobiles. all are defective, stores sales persons are so arrogant. Mr.Vijay asks to pay cash only not debit card.they tell wrong information to customers. I was not given any cover. Screen guard etc.
                              Please replace my mobile with brand new. Thanks. Vinodkumar. Pune

[Feb 12, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Vinodkumar,

srmrk1980

Laptop detail
                                Inspiron 3542
                                Service Tag: 9Z2R232 | Express Service Code: [protected]

CIN NO. - U01100MH1999PLC120563
                                SalesManID#: 60137166

Please help in this regards as i have purchase dell laptop on 10.02.2015 with one year warranty(damage) from Reliance digital but dell has mentioned that their warranty is complete on 19.01.2016.

I will under stand one thing that this is automatically updated from reliance digital as it is before 1 year but after expiry of warranty(Damage) before 1 year (as per dell instruction) i have to inform & follow this by email and phone by reliance digital customer care .

first email i was send on 26.01.2016 but still no response .

when i was call their service center they said you will get by 07.02.2016.
                                again when on 02.02.2016 nothing is received i was called they said you will get updated warranty by 06.02.2016.
                                on 09.02.2016 they are still saying your warranty will get updated
                                but today's status is nothing happen also when i call them there service center not pickup phone or reply call of customer.

Problem with Laptop - battery & battery charger not working which mentioned already mentioned in email to reliance digital.

Dell has said that they will help once warranty is updated

Please note that dell has consider warranty for reliance digital purchase date from dell company but as per consumer act date will be consider based on consumer purchase date not retails purchase date.
                                Also note that I have taken 2years extended warranty for parts from reliance but not damage warranty so reliance digital is playing wit customer

Can you help me in this regards

Surya prakash

[Feb 11, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Please share your contact details under grievance section of our website - bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Reliance Digital — Worst ever service with zero communication

BIBEK KEDIA
                                  My name is sunil agrawal
                                  i purchased a aoc led tv from reliance digital on date-30-oct-2014
                                  Delivery note number-[protected]
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)