Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital related photos (1050)

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Digital — Reconnect ac very bad after sale services.

kumar_hemant11
Hello freinds

I am buy my new ac reliance reconnect, i using only days. After 3 day not cooling down. Very...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

amit.mehta.qa

I have registered a complaint for my voltas windows ac repair on 12th april 2016 around 3:15 pm. My call number is [protected]. Today is 17th april and my complaint is not yet resolved. My ac is not working from last 6 days.

I already talk to your customer care around 7-8 times but everytime i am not getting any satisfactory reply. Also your local service center head is not picking up my phone.

I purchased ac from your reliance digital gip store last year on the month of may 2015 with 2 year extended warranty. I am really disappointed with your services. This is my the worst experience with reliance services.

Amit mehta
Amit.Mehta.[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 17, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

Dear Amit Mehta,

Your complaint has been registered and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Reliance Digital — Speakers one side is not working

I purchased reliance thunderstorm and now it's one side speaker is not working

pgoel
    I have taken a one year service contract for eureka forbes ro filter. I have made a payment of rs 4212 vide hdfc cheque number 000029 dated 2nd april 2016. The person who collected the cheque is mr ahmad, cell phone number [protected]. Mr ahmad has issued a receipt number[protected] dated 2nd april 2016. The cheque was debited in hdfc account on april 6th. I have registered service request on april 9th by calling reliance digital helpline number [protected]. The registered service complaint numbers are [protected] and [protected]. The service technician who came to my residence a2-1102, world spa east aptts, sector 30, gurgaon mentioned that he cannot service our ro due to some problem. I have called ahmad repeatedly but he is trying to avoid my calls. Could you please help resolve the problem asap. My registered cell phone number is [protected] and the service contract is in my name (Pankaj goel). I have another amc for kent ro with resq plan which is also registered under same mobile number but in the name of my son, himanshu goel, at the same address.
    Thanks, pankaj goel (Cell phone [protected] or [protected]).

[Apr 18, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Pankaj Goel,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing your contact number. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

samir79
      I purchased an digital invertor ac from samsung from samsung in kamnahalli, bangalore on 26/03/2016. The installation was supposed to be free but i was charged rs 1000 for it. The ac is not working since than. Reliance digital and samsung both are asking me to contact the other company to get the unit replaced. The samsung send their technician who told me that the ac will start giving cool air after 2 hours. Nothing is being done. Both the companies are cheats of highest orders. Keep away from them. Pls suggest some way out for me

[Apr 14, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

Tanya D'souza
        Hi. I had purchased an iPhone 6s 64 gb rose gold on Friday. Initially when the phone was set up I experienced a problem in the software. The reliance sales person took me to the maple store and got it resolved. Later during the day I experienced a problem with the touch. I went back to the Apple store again and they told me that the piece was faulty.
        I would like to being to your notice that faulty pieces are being sold at the reliance store. Even though I have returned the phone back to reliance I want to proceed for a refund.

[Apr 11, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have enquired about the DSLR camera...they told me to give the camera next day...but when I went there and asked them for the camera...they were not able to answer because the camera was not available...they were not sure for the availability in next 2-3 days even...I waited for 2 hours and finally I came home empty handed...
        Dear Tanya,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Please be assured that your concerns will be looked in to on priority.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Digital — Late delivery/not delivering of purchased product: ac from reliance digital, jaladarshini layout, new bel road, bangalore-560094

rejeenarani

I have purchased a LG AC (1.0INVBSA12IBEWHT)from Reliance Digital, Jaladarshini Layout, New BEL Rd, Bangalore-560094...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ravindra Eligar
          I purchased 2 air conditioners (LG pearl terminator, 1.5 ton) from reliance digital, Hubli on 08/04/2016. I was promised 0.5 gram gold coin on each A.C. But I was given only one coin because? ? salesman's mistake. Now they are saying it will take long time to give me my coin because of procedures. This is unfair. Please help. Thanks.
          Dr Ravindra Eligar
          jatin.[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 10, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Valued Customer,

Please share your contact details at the http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to look into the matter. Our team will contact you and get the issue resolved on priority.

ajay.saumye
            I would like to bring in your kind notice that, I had bought hitachi split ac on 21.03.2016 from reliance digital, Bhiwadi . our installation was booked on 05.04.2016 but instalment was done on 06.04.2016 after I called them at least 20 times as they were giving me excuses that assistant is on his way and would reach in half an hour but the whole day he didn't came. At last they came on 06.04.2016 . but whole process was really disappointing .

but then whole installation was not complete, a wiring connection was left,
            they told me that they would come next day, but sadly no one came, I again called them and the same excuse was there. I even got the message that my installation was complete, though it was not and I had not signed any document regarding this. then being fed up I wrote a complain on [protected]@resq.in on 08.04.2016 they assured me to resolve my problem but now its 2 days from that resolution, my service request no as sent by reliance digital is [protected] .

I want my ac installed completely, soon. if you break your resolution so easily then you cannot expect a healthy relation with your customer. I express my great disappointment to reliance services and their commitment towards customers.

hoping for a quick action
            regards
            AJAY AGARWAL

Dear Ajay,

We apologize for the experience and we are glad that we have a chance to change your perception. Our team will assist you and get the issue resolved on priority.

venkateshsasanapuri

In nov-2012 i canceled reliance big tv connection, then their correspondent came and took set-up-box and smart card and told that after processing we will take dish and remote. We need to get the refund amount of initial deposit.

We are waiting for years for refund and storing the dish and remote carefully to return them.

Stb no - shystc[protected].
              Card no[protected]

S rakesh

Dear Rakesh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
              Dear Rakesh,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Reliance Communications

Keshav369
                There was a problem showing error 400 & the cap has been broken. the same informed to cc an official from ur co visited and told the clamp or the cap which holds the instrument was broken & put tale on the instrument & charged 175/_. After coming from office I came to know the fact & called ur cc that putting tape is temporary & requested to put clamp/cap as permanent solution.

Today one ur executive called & informed no such cap is available & advised to purchase whole set by paying 1200/ or so. For issue is it justified to pay 1200/. I am using BG TV from 2008. But this kind of service not expected.

[Apr 09, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manarm
                  Samsung A7 Mobile phone - had a dust inside the display screen. After buying, we found this 2 days back, then we inquired about the same. but no proper response now. we are asked to go to service center to rectify the issue, cant they replace it. why should i go service center withing 2 days of time. Poor service from reliance digital chennai mylapore location.

[Apr 06, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rashu_mittal
                    Pathetic and disgusting behaviour of engineers for after sales service of Reliance Digital Janakpuri. We are calling from last two days for AC re installation and your Engineer called Arvind is making fool o[censored]s by saying he will come today morning, evening, tomorrow and so on. Every time he does not show up & when we call him, he says I forgot. He does not even bother to update that he is not coming. All the more he has audacity to say that " Paise dena kaam karvana kahi or se kara lo. Mai aapke ghar aaunga bhi nahi"

This totally ridiculous... I would never ever visit Reliance for any of my purchase now.

[Apr 05, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Rashu,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Please be assured that your concerns will be looked at on priority.

Reliance Digital
                    The same has already been done. You can contact Aashish Aggarwal, Contact No. [protected]
                    Dear Rashu, ,

Thank you for sharing your contact number. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Reliance Digital — Rd won't replace/return manufacturer defective product

Adnan21
                      This is adnan taher. I purchased an lg ac from hyderabad, malakpet branch on 13th march 2016. Please find all the details...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Elango van S
                      I bought sony ps3 move starter pack on 01/04/2016 at reliance digital show room, kolathur, chennai.The move controller inside the pack is not working and dead.I take this to the show room authorities and ask for replacement.They denied my request instead ask me to go to service center to claim warranty.This is totally unfair and why should i go to service point as defective product sold by reliance digital.

[Apr 03, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Valued Customer,

We have received your contact details. Our team will contact you and provide necessary assistance.

Aditi Aparajeeta

I am writing to you in order to escalate my grievance for pertaining to failure of reliance digital in providing after sales service.
                        I have already spoken to the concerned service and sales managers at the store, quite a few people at the store including sales and technical team people.
                        I purchased a lg 1.5 ton split from the reliance digital store at gopalan signature mall, rrl digital narayanpalaya bangalore.My purchase was formalized on 28.3.16 after furnishing documents for bajaj finance. We were promised installation in the next 48 hours. We kept making calls to remind the concerned and were also assured of the same.
                        Today is the 1st of april and my ac is yet to be installed!!

So much for the prompt after sales service and customer satisfaction that reliance digital boasts of.My congratulations to you for failure of delivering on such high talk.

While purchasing the ac we were told about the on -roll service and technical engineers at reliance digital so that customers dont face issues with 3rd party.
                        Me and my husband however have been receiving numerous calls by private ac repair mechanics demanding to enter into our apartment at 9pm at night when my husband is away in office, call us up at 10.30pm and ask weird questions and lot of other inconvenience and harassment.

I have reported this over phone to both the managers at reliance digital, gopalan mall store -manjunath, service and dharam, sales. I am yet to hear back from any of them.The idea of making a purchase from a retail outlet and not a dealer is to avoid such instances.However, we have been put to this ordeal after having bought the ac from a registered reliance digital stores.

I have proof of service team people and unknown ac repair mechanics on my number at odd hours and harassing me.The delivery people who dropped the ac at my place also asked for money. There has been delay of over 6 days from the purchase of the ac and i dont think the store has any intention of installing my ac.

I have lodged a complaint with reliance digital assist and the customer care with ticket no.[protected]
                        These are the numbers from where i and my husband have been receiving calls even at odd hours -

My pos receipt no[protected]
                        Sales order no- [protected]
                        Date of purchase 27.3.16

Managers at the store a perpetually unavailable to attend to calls.Service team has no people on rolls to install acs.Repair mechanics are randomly provided numbers of female customers who are harassed
                        I have no other option than to lodge a complaint at the consumer forum for this harassment.

Thanks to reliance digital for their prompt service.

[Apr 01, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

bhanumarrapu
                          Sir
                          I Marrapu Udaya Bhanu Naidu am staying in Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh. I have purchased a new AC on 13.03.2016 but it is not working from installation. I approached to reliance digital they refused to replace the defect AC. The employees of reliance digital are misguided me and they are not take any steps for replacement of defect AC. Still they are saying cock and bull stories and they were not understanding the customer problems. I have purchased the AC worth of Rs.47000/- because of my small kid with 2 years age. I feel very un happy with reliance digital employees and their attitude. To day also approached to reliance digital vizianagaram and there are not giving any confirmation for replacement of above defect. So please kindly help me
                          with regards
                          M Udaya Bhanu Naidu

[Mar 30, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide necessary assistance.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our services. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

reddymn
                            I had purchased sony-46 fhd led tv - 46w700a, on[protected], in reliance digital store, located at banjara hills, road no. 12, hyderabad.With 1+2 years warranty. It stopped working from the evening of 6-3-2016, and i lodged a complaint on 8-3-2016, the repair could not be done as the spare part was not available, and after lot of persuance, one mr. Wajid, service incharge promised to replace the tv, as sony corporation as agreed to do that, and they promised to deliver it to day on[protected], but to day they say that the sony has not delivered. And service centre people do not know when they will deliver it.

Dear Valued Customer,

We have received your contact details. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

18man80
                              I haven't received any call from your executives nor any attempts to address my issue.

It has been more than 4 days since my first complaint.
                              On 29 mar 2016 12:26, "cshead reliancedigital" wrote:
                              > dear sir/ madam,
                              > we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience being caused to you.
                              > we are taking every possible action to make sure that this problem with your reconnect led is rectified and we are able to provide the best possible solution to your inconvenience.
                              > our team will be contacting you at the earliest for fixing up an appointment regarding an engineers visit.
                              > thanking and assuring you for best services always.
                              > regards,
                              > dilip singh
                              > ________________________________
                              > from: "mano ranjan"
                              > to: "cshead reliancedigital"
                              > sent: monday, march 28, 2016 9:40:35 pm
                              > subject: my complain not addressed and issue closed.
                              > dear concerned,
                              > my name is sheeba martina and i bought reliance reconnect tv at reliance digital, annanagar, chennai. I bought it in the month of november 2015.
                              > i wanted a tv that could be converted as a monitor too, so i was referred reconnect tv by the store's sales executive. So i bought it.
                              > on 24/03/2016, i tried to connect my compiter's cpu via vga cable and selected source mode tv.
                              > it said no signal, so i checked if there is trouble in my vga chord or my system. I connected to another flat monitor and it worked (Pics attached).
                              > knowing that it is not an issue on my side and the issue is with the vga port if the tv, i registered for a service complaint on the same, on 25/03/2016.
                              > the reference number of my complaint on 25/03/2016 is [protected]. They said that my issue would be attended within 48 hours.
                              > i received a call from a service executive, asked me if i'm available and that he would come within 1 hour. But no body turned up.
                              > after two day, i.E. 48 hours,   on 27/03/2016.. I registered another complaint with reference number[protected] that my issue has not been attended and pending even after 48 hours.
                              > today on 28/03/2016, i got a call that they would attend and again no one care to come. My time has been wasted and my issue not solved.
                              > today i received an sms that my issue has been resolved.
                              > sms is copied below:
                              > dear sheeba, your concern with reference no.[protected] has been resolved, in case you need further assistance please get in touch withour team.Thank you for shopping with reliance digital - received at 19:53 on 28/03/2016.
                              > should i not sue you?

Reliance reconnect tv, issue not resolved but closed

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Pearl1
                                I had purchased this phone on 12th March and when i took that phone back home it did not accept my sim card. While purchasing i knew that the phone did not carry any warranty, but as i was in a hurry to buy the phone i purchased it. The tagged price in the store was 17, 000 but my invoice said 19, 000. And these guys passed a discount of 50% which i did not even know. They charged me 10, 000 for it. And when i went back to the store for it they said they cannot replace it, neither they could give my money back nor they could repair it. They claim that the phone was in a working condition, but when i took to the iphone service centre they said that this phone has got discontinued 6 months and the hardware is having a problem. The same thing the Reliance digital guys told me and they told me to bare the expenses for the default. I just need my money back because they are not at all helpfull.

[Mar 29, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and we will get back to you.

Reliance Digital
                                No revert back from you guys
                                Dear Valued Customer,

Please share the details to enable us speed up the process and provide you with a resolution.

kuldip goswami
                                  Hi team,

Not sure how to explain my frustration because of a reliance ceiling fan. I have purchased a fan on 27th feb 2016 and on 26th march it has stopped working. I have called the reliance resq team on the toll free number and they advised me to take this to the pimple gurav service centre. I have taken the fan to the service centre and the technician checked it and suggest me that re winding need to done for this fan and this is tripping off. He suggested to get a replacement as this product is not even 1 month old. Then again i called the reliance toll number from the resq service centre regarding this issue as the local service centre person was unable to reach their manager for approval regarding tr. The contact centre guy then conference me with the swapnil and he assured that the issue will be sorted by 27th march 2016 and max to max by 28th march 2016. The local rep given me their contact number and ask me to reach them after 4 pm same to get further information regarding the approval for replacement. I called the rep and she assured me that she will come back to me by 5:30 same day but she never did and i kept on calling through out sat and sun (Working day for resq) but no one responded and some times picked up the call and didn't reply. I called the toll free number atleast 25 times until monday evening and 3 times they assured me i will get a call from someone senior but no one bothered to call me. I went to the resq centre on monday 28th march to know get some further updates but i was in a sock as the rep present on the service centre didn't have any clue about my issue. She tried to call the local ssm (Swapnil) several times and even me but he didn't bothered to respond. I even tried to call the owner praveen but he also didn't received the call either. I sent and sms swapnil and he replied to call me back in few mins but he never did. I called up the customer service centre and requested to speak with some senior but the rep disconnected the call. As a last resort i went to store but i came to hear the same story. I just cannot explain the service i have received from reliance and not sure if it will be resolved ever. I am very very disappointed and frustrated with reliance resq service centre. I want to take some action against them please let me know the process.

Complain number :- [protected]

[Mar 28, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Dear Valued Customer,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. The team will contact you and provide a resolution.