Reliance Industries Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital related photos (1054)

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

C.c. Varghese
As I have bought a Hitachi air conditioner from reliance digital in Anna nagar situated near roundtana signal on 27/04/2016. And the commitment given to me was that they'll install it within 3 days from the date of PURCHASE and it was supposed to be installed on 30/04/2016 but they didn't and when I asked them why they didn't even give a minimum decency of replying properly and they gave me a reply saying that they'll install it before 11:00 AM on 1/05/2016 but they haven't and each time I call they just say our technician will call but no one has called yet. And I told them that I'll install it myself and they told that if I install it myself we won't give you warranty. This is a very upsetting thing.

[May 01, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to assist you.

Sailorsharma
    Good day,
    Even after making several complaints to the customer care nothing has been done so far. Almost one month has passed, I just came to know that they have closed this report. Will you please tell me why your customer care has closed this report. Don't you think that they should confirm with the customer as well whether it has been solved or not . I really appreciate that at least some one is replying to the mails overhere but this is not going to solve this issue until you take some action. May be that's the reason customers are losing interest in your services.
    Almost one month has already past please do the needful. It's damn hot now a days and iam not able to use this air con.
    RETRD. ACP MAHABIR SHARMA

Reported earlier:-

Damage of front cover during servicing
    I had requested for annual service
    of my Hitachi Split AC 1.5 T. Technicians visited my house on 12.04. 2016. The moment this guy opened front cover of AC which is just few months old, he broke the front cover and its attachments. Seems like these guys are not trained at all before carrying out such work.
    I reported this incident same time to customer care on 07.04.2016. Ref no is [protected].
    Nothing was done on the above matter and i reported again to the customer care on 12.04.2016. Ref no. [protected].
    On 13.04.2016. Technician visited my house and told me that he is here for servicing.Then i showed him the broken part and he took the picture of the same. I refused for its servicing, because if i get it done then these guys are not going to replace the broken part. Iam sure.
    I reported this again to customer care with ref no . [protected].
    After this no one has called me and nothing has been done until now.
    I have made several complaints, its more than a week now and no one has shown up to replace the front cover.
    Please help me out.

[Apr 30, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing your contact number. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.

venkatsalem
      I purchased panasonic split ac in salem reliance mall on date 14.04.2016 invoice no [protected] he told its 100% copper with blue fin content in condenser 5 star ac.

but i got 2star ac and there is only coper wire, no more proper fitting items the power wire is missiing, i gone to salem store on 17.04.2016 speak store manager he said the product is 100% copper and genine . i say send me one person from your side to check .
      he came and checked its aluminum and not proper wireing equpments,
      ther after no response from salem reliance store
      please dont puchase in reliance his cheating and froud

Reliance Digital
      please check the bill no thee is my mobile no call me

Jayitha Ray
        I have bought Hitachi ac invoice no 000902 on 20/04/2016 from Reliance digital barasat branch . I am really disappointed with the service given by Reliance because the technician which they sent had nt properly fixed the ac due to which there was a gas leakage. After that they had come after 2 days to fix it but they couldn't fix it and damaged it more resulting in there was a massive sound with full gas leakage along with that copper wire hit the tree and got bent.
        No one has bother to come and contacted us after being told by them that they gonna replace it. Now they are changing their statement every day and harassing us. I would like to request you to look into the matter because it's been 10 days and we haven't used it. Horrible service by Reliance. Please get back to us.
        Yadab chandra ray

[Apr 29, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

69rajesh
          Even after 13 days of complaint reliance is not able to serviced water purifier while taken 3 yrs extended amc at the time of purchase of wp from reliance digital, kanpur...

It’s 3rd day of mail and 13 days of problem
          How much time required to resolve one small problem / replacement of one device.
          If reliance is not able to do it, kindly arrange to return amc charges paid by me and i will take amc from hul for water purifier.

Rgds

Sent: 26 april 2016 20:55
          Subject: re: after sale service at kanpur

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We are already working on your concern and our team will contact you at the earliest.

Appreciate your understanding & co-operation.

Thanking and assuring you best of our services always.

Sent: tuesday, april 26, 2016 3:00:40 pm
          Hi deepak,

It’s still not done . The technician mr. Nirmal returned to service centre with out repairing water purifier.

No water at home

Pls help.

Rgds,
          Rajesh

Sent: 26 april 2016 14:18
          Subject: re: after sale service at kanpur

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Assuring best service.

From: "rajesh gupta"
          To: "rajesh gupta", "cshead reliancedigital"
          Sent: tuesday, april 26, 2016 1:42:27 pm
          Subject: re: after sale service at kanpur

Most unprofessional attitude and unskilled technicians in reliance services

• mr. Nirmal has reached to home to attend the complaint, not able to rectify problem ..Though ro has started working but display panel is not working properly and second height this guy is not carrying tds meter to check after replacement of part how much tds is in water

Does this way of working of reliance ??

Should i connect at the top level for this small work ??

Rgds,

From: rajesh gupta
          Sent: 26 april 2016 10:36
          To: 'cshead reliancedigital'

Dear bhakti,

It has not been addressed till now.
          • 12 days without purified water
          • excellent service to customer
          • amc of resq is just waste of money and harassment to customers
          • will move to hul for further amc

Ridicules and funny services, no response even after reliance hq ?

Sent: 25 april 2016 14:46
          Subject: re: after sale service at kanpur

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are taking every possible action to make sure that this problem with your hul water purifier is rectified and we are able to provide the best possible solution to your inconvenience.

Our team will be contacting you at the earliest with the resolution.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Warm regards,
          Bhakti sawant
          Cc: "rajesh gupta del"
          Sent: monday, april 25, 2016 10:17:25 am
          Subject: re: after sale service at kanpur

Once again, am in trouble.

The hul water purifier is not working since 16th april’16.
          • logged complaint in kanpur service centre at ( 0512 – 6551145 ) on 17th april time 11.59 am. They asked to logged complaint on toll free no.
          • logged complaint at[protected] on 17th april time 12.01 pm and got sr no.
          • technician visited home on 19th april and informed adopter is not working, will raise part request and replaced within 03 days
          • now technician is not picking up call
          • again called toll free no. And was provided the call no.
          It’s 9th day of complaint but no resolution. It’s really very poor service and forcing me not to continue amc with reliance.

In this summer, when temperature is 40~ there is no drinking water in home and we are purchasing mineral water on daily basis.
          Requested to look in to this and kindly get this resolved.

Sl no. Sr no. / call no. Date time
          1 20201505 17-apr 12.05
          2 [protected] 19-apr 16.13
          3 [protected] 23-apr 12.18

Warm regards,
          Rajesh

Sent: 12 december 2015 11:53

Greetings...

As per the discussion with you, the below concern regarding hul water purifier has been completed yesterday.

We value your patronage and trust that your queries has been resolved.

Thanking and assuring you best of our services always.

From: "cshead reliancedigital"
          To: "rajesh gupta"
          Sent: friday, december 11, 2015 5:37:33 pm
          Subject: re: after sale service at kanpur

First and foremost a sincere apology for inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken up your concern regarding hul water purifier and our team will contact you at the earliest.

Assuring best service.

Sent: friday, december 11, 2015 2:05:52 pm
          Subject: after sale service at kanpur
          Purchased 01 hul water purifier - purit in oct.'14 and also taken extended warranty of 3 yrs after payment of rs. 3750/-
          Now my pur it is not working properly, complained many times to store and they replied with service center no.[protected] . One technician attended the complaint on 6th dec.'15 but could not rectify. Again complaint lodged and no. Given - [protected] but no solution till now.
          Very bad experience of after sale service from reliance . Pls help
          Dear Rajesh,

Nilesh.pawar
            Dear customer care,
            I had bought panasonic led tv 32" by last year, i have extra warranty resq. I had called up to your customer care from last 20. 4. 16, but i didn't received any call from your service center for fulfill my querys. I am waiting for technicians from 20. 4. 16. Your customer care executives are daily provide wrong information during call & they are not listen full complaint. If you donot able to fulfill customers query then why you had register for resq to customers...???

[Apr 27, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Nilesh,

Reliance Digital
            I buy three AC s inReliance Digital in visakhapatnam please services three AC panasonic company

Laxman Gaddam
              I have booked whirlpool washing machine at at Reliance digital aundh, pune on 8th Apr, but I didn't get deliver the product after 20 days. They are unable to available the booked product for another 3 weeks as confirmed by their executive.
              I asked them for order cancellation, again they are saying it will get credited the amount after 15 days..
              This is a very bad shopping experience which I have faced with Reliance digital.

[Apr 26, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Laxman,

Dear Laxman,

Please share your contact details to enable us speed up the process and provide you with a resolution.

Vinayak Sondkar
                I have purchased JABRA BOOST Bluetooth handsfree from Reliance Digital, Aundh, Pune on 17.04.2016 for Rs.1999.
                This device was not getting charged so i went to the Aundh store to return it on 23.04.2016.

There i have been told to come on next day to get the replaced device.
                On 24.04.2016 i got the replaced device.

This replaced device was also having the same problem of not getting charged.

On 25.04.2016 myself 4th time visited to Reliance Digital, Aundh, Pune to understand the problem with the device.
                The Reliance executive checked this device also at there end, found the problem in it.

I asked for refund as i now did not wanted to buy anything else instead.

One of the senior executive Mr. Avinash ([protected]) simply told me to come after 10 days to get the refund amount & gave me photocopy of bill mentioning that "To Process in 8 Days For Refund".

This is simply ridiculous. This type of after sales service we never expected atleast form RELIANCE.

My question is why someone has to take 10days to refund a nominal amount of Rs.1999.

I need my money back immediately.

Please help.

Poor service by reliance digital, aundh, pune

Dear Vinayak,

Dear Vinayak,

mithunps
                  I have purchased 2 o'general inverter ac 1 ton from reliance digital on 17th apr 2016 and promised for 20th apr to get the installation. We have finished all the formalities and communicate to me that installation and stabilizer need to be purchased separately. We agreed and paid extra of 3k for only installation and stabilizer will be owned by me and we made down payment of 29k and 3k for installation. Due to product cost discount they were unable to raise the bill on same day they promised that they will raise the bill on next day i.E., 19th apr (Monday). Again i visited the store on monday @ 4.30pm for demanding the bill they said still they are not able to raise the bill and around 6:30 pm they called me and said they have raised the bill for 1 ac with installation and stabilizer and asked me to pay another 1500 for the stabilizer and after talking with representative they said to pay 2000 and they will arrange for 2 stabilizer before installation of ac on wednesday @ 2:30 pm representative called me asking for another 1000 for stabilizer which they were unable to do the discount for the stabilizer which i paid them complete amount for 42k*2 = 84k for ac and 3k for installation and 3k for stabilizer.

Ac installation person came to my place around 6:30 pm for installation and told me i need to buy copper wire and wiring for installing the ac which was not communicated to be while purchase the product and 750 per meter for copper wire and demanded for 5 meter again i visited reliance store with tech person and they told me to pay 2250 for copper wire and 550 for wiring.

After that they started with 1 ac installation which went till 10:00 pm and for another ac outlet unit was in damage condition and we asked for change of the product. Which again they took around 3 working day to change the product and still installation is pending which i'm requesting from past 3 days and no person is responding for that. We have a worst experience in this purchase which i never ever had any such experience. I don't recommend reliance for any buyers.

[Apr 25, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indraninagar
                    Bought a voltas ac from reliance digital in dec, 2015 which was installed by resq. I also bought a service pack from them by paying rs.3500 extra. Now i am complaining to them about malfunctioning of product but they are not attending to it.
                    Updated by Indraninagar Apr 24, 2016
                    We have bought a split ac from reliance digital in dec 2015.
                    The ac was fixed by the reliance digital people but when we started using the ac in mar 2016, it started giving problems - the water from ac was dripping inside the room. We lodged a complaint at least 10 times but no one from resq turned up to rectify it yet. Reliance is cheating people taking the money & not giving service. The resq plan no is 203582.

Sayandeep
                      I have purchased an LG TV 49 inch model no 49uf850t on 16.04.2016 from reliance digital showroom sarat Bose road Kolkata by spending 1lakh 7 thousand.I have gone for Bajaj finace option.When they came to deliver next day the panel was broken.They are saying that was the last stock they had and they have raised a PO to LG to get the same.It's been seven days and I haven't got my TV.When I requested them to give me the 43inch of the same model and for the rest amount I will get something else.They refused and said that they can only give me a TV of higher amount as a replacement.

[Apr 23, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Digital — Repair of Reliance reconnect Tab

anoop.70
                        I had purchased a Reconnect RPTPE0801 Tablet from your showroom at Pentagun mall, Haridwar. The same was also insured from...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

shash36
                        I had raised a service request : [protected] on Wednesday around 12:10 PM. And followed the request daily. Today when I call to customer care, there response that one technician has been assigned and will be available at your door today itself. But still didn’t get any technician call.

Even I have taken two days leave to just wait of your technician to re-install my AC and re-filling gas. When I called to customer care yesterday, response is like that service will be done within 24 to 48 hours. Now I think it’s more than 48 hours.

Please help. I am waiting for one hour only otherwise I will complain in consumer forum and will reach to your top management.

Very bad service, making people fool...Reliance is biggest cheater in India. Please buy any products from Reliance.
                        Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the delay in installation. Our customer care team will take this on priority and ensure installation is completed.

ayan.das
                          I raised a service request (call no. [protected]) for our Aquasure water purifier more than two weeks back. This product still under warranty and I even bought the extended warranty from Reliance Digital. I was regularly following up with the store and requesting them to send a service guy to check the product as it is not working. After every call, I used to get the same reply that the guy will appear by EOD and check your product. Unfortunately, that never happened and I got extremely frustrated with the response from the store. Finally, they told me that they have nothing more to do except forwarding the request to the service team. I raised my concern several times to customer support team by calling them and sending several email and what they did what just to raise another call request ([protected]) and assured me that they have escalated the matter. Since then 3 days have past but no one showed up. Whenever we are trying to contact the service guy, he is making excuses every day and now stopped receiving the call. The similar situation happened last time also when I raised a service request and I had to go to the store and literally had to beg for sending the service guy. This kind o[censored]nprofessional behavior is not at all expected from Reliance and I have no idea what to do with the product as it is not even 1 year old. I even tried to contact the aquasure guy, they were prompt to respond but told me that they cannot help as I have the contract with Reliance Digital.

Customer Name in record: Aloke Das
                          Customer Contact # in record: [protected]
                          City: Kolkata
                          Store Name: Digital Express Mini – Barrackpore
                          Store ID: 6769
                          Nature of Complaint: After Sales Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Kunal Chaudhuri
                            I bought a LG made Double door 580 lit refrigerator from Reliance digital at GIP mall Noida in October 2014 and also paid for a comprehensive extended warranty valid upto oct 2017. A month back I noticed a problem in the refrigerator and gave a service call to Reliance digital.The service technician after checking my freeze concluded that they donot have the spares required and asked me to get the same repaired through LG service promising me that they will reimburse me the cost I will incur with LG for the same. Accordingly I got the freeze repaired by LG by paying Rs 2000.A day later when I informed reliance digital customer care for reimbursement they asked me to send all the scan copies of Bills to their customer care address by email and promised a cash payment at my residence within 3-4 days. I have sent all the docs as advised on 4th of April. Since then there is no response and even customer care over telephone is dropping the phone while I had been trying to get an update on status. I really donot know what to do. Almost all my home gadgets are brought thro reliance digital and for all of them I paid for an Extended warranty and I realize now these are big blunders in my part.

[Apr 22, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Kunal,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Please be assured that your concerns will be looked in to on priority.

Dear Valued Customer,

We request you to share your contact details and our team will contact you.

Reliance Digital — Repair of my panasonic-led-32e5d

ashish_jjw

This is to bring to your kind notice that i had purchased 2 led tv (32 inches & 24 inches) from...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

jayant_madavi
                              I purchased my ac on 10/apr/2016. With bill id ( store:8919 pos:[protected] transaction #:23). I specifically asked for 2016 model, the store manager called the warehouse and confirmed nov 2015 stock is available. I paid the money. Next day i got delivery with indoor unit dated 2014 & outdoor unit dated mar 2015. I called the store same day, he said will check get back ... Communication went daily for 4 days. After that no one picked my phone.
                              So i registered my compliant on the reliance portal[protected]. After 2 days i got call from a lady. She said you need to talk to the store :( then why work as a group. I would have got some deal at local shop.
                              Its pure cheating. Why should some big shop sell such old stock specially, when i asked for new stock at the time of purchase. Have stopped purchasing anything from reliance.

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Reliance Digital — Resq service is very poor

kanaga.ilango
                                I have registered a complaint on 18th april-2016. My complaint number is: [protected]
                                Voltas window a/c...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

ravikumargk
                                When i had purchased air conditioner from reliance digital, the sales people at the store convinced us that the resq plan is unlike any other amcs and the service engineers will come and fix the problem within 24 hours. They also promised that they are available 365 days a year and are available something like 10am to 10pm on every day including sundays.
                                Recently i had raised a service request to reliance digital for ac servicing on 15th april. But till date (21st april 2016), no one has called for attending to the service. When i called up their call center, the executives continue to make false promises of 2 hours, 8 hours, etc. But the end result is that my problem is not yet addressed. If this is the quality of service, why should we pay the amc charges - it might be less hassles to get a local service person in the neighbourhood to service our needs.

[Apr 21, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Digital Resq — Ac sensor not fixed from last 6 months

We were told to get ac sensor replaced and the team is not coming from 6months now and call center is also not able to sort the issue. They are making falls commitments on daily basis. 1st replacement needs to be done in September 2015 and not fixed till today; April 2016. Such a shame for this kind of services.
                                Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Our team will contact you and provide necessary assistance.

Reliance Digital — LCD 50" defective product given twice & delivered late

Amit Singh 21
                                  Billing was done on 6th of April'16 afterward they delivered defected product & again they deliver on 11th new LCD which was...