Reliance Fresh

1982
Load

Reliance Fresh Complaints & Reviews

Hi am Harshad N. Prajapati,
On date 25/06/201 Reliance fresh at Maharathi, Naroda Apply a schime 90% discount,
On second day they Stick bill " No Schime is Available "
But i found 90% discount scheme on some things on date 27/06 also,
and its internal staff is buying it, but they dont show to customer even after asking about the scheme.

In short they are cheater

Harshad N. Prajapati
Aug 13, 2020

This is for your kind notice since more than a year i am you member. my temporary card no is[protected] since i...
    Iam your regular customer and I bought fruits and vegetables on 14 6 2010 for rs.546.49 vide your
    invoice no:000063...

My name is Kaveetha I'm from chennai madiapkkam. Today the most shocking thing I witnessed was that, the worker who cleans the floor cooly came up the rack where the floor cleanser are for sale, she opened one of the bottle of 'DETTOL' floor cleaners pored some onto her hand & started moppin the floor. And if nothing happened she closed the bottle as before for sale I was shocked to see this, not only that she brought her supervisor & showed her that she pored out the liqiud from the bottle, the supervisor was cool she said it was fine, which was more shocking. I couldn't tolerate from anger when I confronted them the supervisor did not have any answer in return she quietly took the bottle away from the rack. I'm sure that it will come back to the rack once I left the shop. I was just imaginign that what if we pay less for a product would they accept it, NO, then why do have to pay money for the products which are already used.......?????????

I am an advocate practicing at Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Some time back I happen to visit my Parent’s house at Hisar. Since some kitchen provision was required, I was asked by my mother to get it from the market. I had heard a lot about RELAINCE FRESH, so I happened to visit Reliance Fresh located at Jindal Mor, model town, hisar. I bought 500 grams of Rawa Suji, made a payment at the counter. Here a horrifying and disgusting experience starts, which I faced at the hands of staff of the store. The price of suji was Rs. 12/- and I paid Rs. 15/- to the dealing hand at the counter. Memo was prepared and instead of Rs. 3, I was handed three nestle éclairs, to which I protested for three reasons. First I could see the change in the cash counter, second the nestle éclair wrapped in red and golden colour is available in market for 50 paise each and is now being offered in exchange of Re.1, third in the memo it is showing the return of rs.3/- and not toffees. I opposed the action of the man at the counter. The person instead of accepting my request, showed his adamancy and compulsion for me to accept the said toffees. I politely requested the man to give me the change lying in the box instead of toffees, but of no use, rather his attitude became arrogant. I asked his name, he refused to disclose the same. I said I don’t want the product, kindly return my money. At this he said, since the invoice has been issued, so there cannot be any going back in the deal. On my further resistance and insistence, the man misbehaved with me and snatched the suji and said toffees from me. I came out of the store and really felt astonished and humiliated that how these people are bringing bad name to Dhirubhai Ambani. The man who is known for his principles and ethics in the business and is a synonym for trust. What a bad experience I had it at the hands of the staff. The invoice is attached. Kindly look into the matter on immediate basis, so that the staff may not misbehave with any other customer.
      Anurag Jain
      Advocate
      Punjab & Haryana High Court
      1154, Sector 21-B, Chandigarh
      misbehaviour of the staff
      Aug 13, 2020
      sir i faced humiliation tooo...i want to ask that the above article o[censored]rs did help u in any manner?

I purchased 2 multi packs of Dove soap from Reliance Fresh, Chirabazar, Mumbai. They have a lebel on the top that lakme sun screen will be given as a free gift.

The store has exhausted all the free giftsand are now selling the soaps minus the free gifts. when i complained, they said that it will come, 2 weeks have passed but the store is still selling Dove miltpacks minus the gifts.

The store people say that the gifts are over. How can the gifts be over, if the soap is till being sold? It means that the gifts have been stolen. The manager Sabrina is of no help. She is rude and arrogant. The staff are unable to answer how the free gifts have vanished.

Is the store paying their employees so poorly that free gifts are being stolen?

Ms.Renuka Mani,
        [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Aug 13, 2020

Reliance Fresh — Non receipt of the offer with the product which was offer in the store

today on 9th july 2010, i had purchased a 2kg of surf excel quick wash along with some other product from reliance fresh, Nanganallur, Chennai. I had purchaswed this 2kg just because of an ( one 400 g surf excel bar free with 2 kg) offer. During the billing time I had asked the billing clerk weather the surf excel bar is inside the packet of suf or not. She assured me that the same is with the quick wash 2kg packing. But after unpacking the material, it has found that this said bar was not with the packet. I again gone the store to enquire about this and they told me that these surf excel bar is currently not available in the store and will be gven once it has come.

i had these kinds of experience earllier also. Whenever there is an offer or freebies these people will not be given the same.

When i ask for a complaint register, the girl give a note book to write the complaint and there not customer feed back for and complaint register maintained by them. These no customer care number displayed even in the store. I try to register a complaint in the ril website, but there also no option for the same.

suresh b nambair
        I AM AMAN FROM HISAR I HAD VISITED R. FRESH STORE, I BOUGHT HALDIRAM PRODUCT AND LABEL ON COUNTER WAS RS. 71 WHEN I GIVE FOR BILL THEY CHARGED PRINT RATE THEN I ASK FOR LABEL PRICE THEY SAID NOW MONEY CAN NOT BE GIVEN BACK AND SAID WORDINGS ALSO " AISA HI HAI AGAR ACHA LAGE TO AOO WARNA HUM KAB KEHTE HAI KI YHA SE PURCHASE KARO" THIS WORDING EXPERIENCE HAS ALSO DONE 2-3 TIMES, SO I M NOT SATISFY BY THEIR WORDINGS & bILLING SYSTEM

Monthly requirements of household things are bought from reliance outlet of kolar road, every month from the last two years...
          this is regarding the Reliance Fresh store Gail No. 16 Guru Nanak Nagar Tafazalpura Gurbax Colony Patiala - 147001
          i...

i have a temporary reliance money one card since dec 2008.
          reliance authorities told me that i will get a new permenant card within 1 month while issuing this temporary card. but yet now i not received one. i had called to the customer care number and had complained about the same twice . i'm very sorry to say that i have not received a good response.
          dear
          sir
          i m a regular customer f reliance fresh,bhubaneswar.2yrs back i hav filld all d details 4 relianceone card & had got a temporary one(card no-[protected]).bt still 2day i didnt get any permanet card.whn i visit d store & askd 2 reedeem my points..also i failed 2 do dat.so i need d information regardin dis.
          mrs pravamanjula das.
          flat no-302,shyamresidency.
          jharpada,laxmisagar.
          bhubaneswar.
          pin-751006
          hi i m arunkumar r patnayak,

reliance fresh issued reliance one card. the card which they issued since past 5 years back so many points earned are not paying back to customer. cards are only showing every transaction points but when i want to convert it to payment its not happening.they have changed 5 cards simply these cards only useful for showing the points whenever i call customer they do and tell they transfered the points but when i went and ask at the counter they simply telling ur card is not working contact customer care center.
          customer care center people simply telling transfered but no use.nobody resolving the issue only giving new cards everytime when points are not transfering.

kindly take the case serious and give my points back and so i can use for purchase.

regrds
          arunkumar r patnayak
          reliance one card no. [protected] first time issued card no.
          latest card no.[protected].
          Reliance Fresh one card - Reliance Fresh .I have not yet
          Received the reliance one permanent card. My membership card No: 6048
          [protected], Please send me details when I can get this and please
          send me the phone number to contact for information .
          email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          I am V V Narendra Kumar. I am a reliance customer. I was given reliance one cards at various reliance fresh centre and reliance trends. Before this earlier also I was given two are 3 cards.
          The phone numbers on which the card were given will be on any of these following numbers:
          [protected]-Reliance Mobile
          [protected]-Reliance
          [protected]Vodaphone
          Land numbers[protected]
          and[protected]

Can you find our card numbers for the above phone numbers?
          Names will anyone of these:
          V V Narendra Kumar
          M Vijayalaxmi
          V V Aditya Ragahava
          V Ramya Pratyusha
          T Laxmi Narasamma

All the above address are from Reliance Fresh Excise Colony, Waddepally, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal District, Telanagana State(formerly AP state)

if card nos exists can you club all the points from the above card numbers and bring into on any one card number given below and send us the details. I asked the Reliance Fresh salesperson at the counter. He asked me to write to you. Infact I missed lot points for which I bought items worth nearly Rs.10, 000(3 or 4 times our monthly household stocks and other items)

Presently I am having two cards

Number(s):

Pls send an email to [protected]@gmail.com
          or [protected]@yahoo.co.in

or can call me [protected] for any clarifications.

Hoping top hear from you soon

V V Narendra Kumar
          Reliance Fresh, Excise Colny
          Subedrai, Hanamkonda
          Warangal District,
          Telangana State

This is complaint on Relince Fresh outlet at Rajarajeshwarinagar Bangalore. Every morning when fresh vegetables arrive, private...
            respected sir/mam
            i want to complaint about the bad dealing of your employe.that is here-you...

I need to complain about Reliance Fresh store in Sector-4, Gurgaon. It is just a general observation from one of your customer:
            1) Every-time we buy fruits or vegetables from the concerned store, when their freshness can't be checked eg. watermelon, melon, etc. the moment we cut them we see that they are rotten or completely dried, in a state that they should have been thrown days ago.
            2) Even though there are number of promotional schemes put in the store, when we goto billing counter, they say that scheme is already over. I can't understand that if the scheme is already over than why the employees are so lazy to remove the promotional papers stuck all around the store.
            3) The whole store is in a mess, things are thrown here and there, shelves are not organized and their are no buckets or poly-bags to carry your purchased things home.
            4) The employees are very rude, show no courtesy or help the customers.

Even though I have complained 2-3 times in the 'feedback book', which I know nobody looks at, still I was hoping that things improve in this store.

I write this complaint not because I hope to see any improvements but because I believe that Reliance is a big name and to maintain their credibility they can at least provide a clean and hygienic enviroment to buy fresh products.

Priyanka
            Sec-4 Gurgaon
            Aug 13, 2020

fruits — fruits and vegetables are not fresh

I am krishna kishore patchala I went to reliance fresh store at chandra mouli nagar today the fruits and vegetables in that store are in worst condition and this is the 24th time I am facing this,the store management are mixing the good and the spoiled fruits

I bought a Fa deodrant which had a offer for free bathing lotion on the 25th of April 2010, it was late night they were switching of the lights so had to quickly pick the product and pay the said amount to my utter surprise the product had a shell life of 24 months and it had already crossed the 24 months duration but they are selling such products I was also searching for Deodrants it was the same case with those products also after prolong search i could get a deodrant which was 5 months old. Please look into the matter I am afraid may be they are also selling food products which had expired long back.

Sridhar Reddy.P
              Aug 13, 2020

This is a complaint against Reliance Fresh - Uttarahalli outlet.

I have been a regular customer for Reliance fresh. Offlate as soon as the load of vegitables and fruits come in to the store, the whole sale vendors come to the store and take away all the good in bulk which leads us to normal customers having nothing to take.

This is happening with the consent of the Store manager and people who work there. They get seperately paid from thw whole sale guys who take away all fruits and vegitables in bulk.

When we asked the store manager about this attrocity, the says they are all regular customers and the load is less for the day. But no regulad house hold customer will buy 20 kilos tomato or any other vegitables.

I know that reliance's only goal is to make money in whatever form and they don't mind whether the consumers purchase or whole sale people.

So I strongly suggest that instead of naming the store as Reliance fresh Mart, they can change it to Reliance fresh whole sale mart and they can display that they sell only for whole sale people.

I wonder if some one could take any action on this.

Thanks.
                Aug 13, 2020
                a lady working in cochin oberon mall reliance fresh behaved with us as if we where low class people and wouldnt even let us open and check some curtain materials.She commanded us saying, you can open only if you buy.It was more of like, if you open...you have to buy it.In this age of competition, can a simple worker in a supermarket behave so arrogantly with a customer.Mr.Ambani, are you listening?We used to love coming to your outlets, but yesterday we have been hurt very much by the behavior of your staff.My number is [protected].
                Abraham

While entering Reliance Fresh Shop, Security asked to keep you Bag outside in Rack, I told there is a lap top, He said Ok...

I m a regular customer at reliance fresh, anna nagar, Madurai. This is the second time i'm facing a problem with the billing staff. The first time a guy behind the counter refused to accept coin change because I kept it on the counter instead of giving it in his hand as i was busy hunting for more change in handbag. He kept saying 'change, change ' all this while and i did nt even understand his problem finally he tells me he cannot accept money until i keep it in his hand...And this attitude when they don t even hand your shopping bags to u . They dump all the stuff into carry bags which are in turn dumped into a basket. and u dont even know how many bags they ve packed. on one occassion i had to return after getting home bcoz they didnt hand out the second bag and i didnt knw i had to take 2.
                  The second time another guy made me wait for 10 mins at the counter while he was talking to a shop staff who was leaving and billed her stuff ahead of me. when he was delaying me further i asked him will there be further delay atleast three times and he did not even acknowledge this and was back talking. finally i waved my hand in front of him and still he payed no heed. I moved to the next counter where again they were busy talking. and finally when i ran out of patience and yelled at them they tell me there s som prblm in the billing.
                  People behind counters feel that they own the place and even if they dnt behave politely they should not be frankly rude. I beleive this is because of lack of supervision and a feelin that behaving badly to a couple of customers is gonna do them no harm.

Empty Water Bottle is always not available in Anna nagar branch.i am a regular customer since 5 years.your vendors are saying "no bottle no bottle"...i am really frustated...please arrange water bottle for me..then only i ll refer more peoples to your branch.

All the best

my card no. is [protected] .. i have the membership card since 2007... sir i purchase products of more...

My spouse has buyed products from Your outlet at Khadakpada Branch Kalyan.

Bills details area as follows:
                    C1019 #0147 dated 9th April 2010 time 20.32.
                    The amount is +2000 Rs.

The goods are told to be delivered at our door steps within 24 hours.
                    NSince then My spouce followed up to your outlet thrice and I myself has talked with the guys at outlet.

Surprisingly till time there is no stores manager awailable at outlet to help.

After sepnding hour i could locate my goods laying over thee unattended.

The i talked with so called second in line incharge Mr. Jagdish Tare @ goods.

Instead of helping me he said becouse of the in availability of staff he is unaware of the delivery time and given me the no of store manager Mr.Abhijeet PAtole ([protected]).

Since then i am following up with him. He also told me that he can not help and I can escalate the problem to hire up but he didnt support with any of email ids or nos of higher up authorities.

The the surprice the customer complaint book is also not awailable at the store,.
                    The staff is advicing customers to fill their complaints in Security log Book.
                    Since there is no one to talk i am unware to whom we should complaint about the rude, unhelping staff.

Please revert.

Pravin Patil

Reliance Fresh — Provident Fund [Resolved]

Sir/Madam,

This is to bring in your kind attention that about 2 years ago I got the previlage to work in your...
                      Poor quality of item Chana (live insects & dirt inside the packet) and packing date and expiry date changed by putting...