Reliance Industries

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Reliance Industries related photos (171)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Industries Complaints & Reviews

Arun Zade
Today moring i take share taxi from Mumbai C.S.T to Nariman point. Taxi Start from C.S.T to D.N road through Regal Cinema. After Regal Cinema he just strated to moveing Budhwar park cooperage area. I asked him where are you going he said me "Inko Budhwar park chodke jaate hai. I said him tum kya mujhe puri mumbai darshan karvaoge. paise to utna hi loge na usne kaha to kya fokat me jaoge. he stoped the taxi and said me utar jao, fir mai utar gaya jaise he door band kya wo bhar aake usne mujhe dhakka diya aur bhojpuri main gali dene laga. Taxi number was MH-01 - J 5414.

Sanjay Aggarwal
    I got temporary membership programme card no. [protected] while purchase of merchandise from RELIANCE Trends Mall situated at Bandra (W)< Mumbai, and was informed that the permanent card will be issued shortly. After again conatcting the same Mall with their RELATIONASHIP MANAGER in July'08, I was assured that the card is under process and will reach me within 7-10 days.

Now, after 6 months, still the card is not recd by me. I have accumulated many points, which I want to redeem. I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOW A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE RELIANCE NEGLECT CUSTOMER SERVICE & RESPONSIBILITY ??

Reliance Industries — Lost of physical Share Certificate [Resolved]

rohangala1980
      My uncle has lost his physical share certificate of Reliance Industries. How can i get the duplicate share certificate. What...

mehtamanish24
      I am a resident of Bhilai, Chhatisgarh. I have bough a codless model Voxtell Viva2210 srl no.[protected] from reliance retail, shipra mall, indirapuram, gaziabad (UP) this instrument is not working since last 2 months. At present I am living at Bhilai, Dist.Durg Chhatisgarh and at here their is no store of reliance retail ltd. I have bought for reliance to see company have big banner and I will take good service. But I am suffering due to very fedup due to that. May please advise for repair/replacment because gurantee is still have. awaiting your positive reply.I
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Industries Limited, Allahabad Manufacturing Division, Naini, Allahabad — Illegal Termination from the Services using muscle power [Resolved]

ARUN KUMAR PANDEY
        We, the 28 Executives are working in "Reliance Industries Limited, Allahabad Manufacturing Division,...

anil mittal
        i have make prepaid my card by deposit money in advance
        on 20 july 2008 around 9.30p.m. i visit reliance fresh located in jhotwara jaipur
        i have selected my prodoct and go cash counter
        after billing i present my prepaid card for payment the counter man throw the card on my mouth and tellme i want cash . and after cancelled my billwithout tell me . i told about this to store manager but all in vain i think he was in unfair means
        it is not fair to coustomer & his felling
        after this i have distrubed very badly
        my contact no. is [protected]
        sir i belive in reliance coustumer care services and i am a regular coustumer of reliance

sir please take action as soon as possible
        and register my complian
        I take a retailer no.([protected]) on[protected] which pin code no. is not available please give me my pin code no. soon
        sir/madam maine aapke counter pankaj electric & communication firojpur jhirka distt. (mewat) se ek retailer no. [protected] liya tha . maine yeh no.[protected] ko liya tha . mere counter ka naam sanjay communication hai. mere is retailer no. ka pin code mujhe abhi tak nahin mila hai jiske karan main customer ke mobile main recharge nahin kar pa raha hoon . please mujhe mera pin code jaldi se jaldi diya jaye taki main customers ko service de sakoon.
        thanking you
        Nitin Gupta

GOBINDRAM POKARDAS CHHODA
          (1803900 09464085 RIL) Central PO Box No. 431, Karama,
          Dubai. (UAE)

I would request and appreciate to know if any amount is credited to my NRE Account with Indian Overseas Bank Mahim L.J.Road
          Branch Mumbai 400 016 (NRE Account No. 10793) I would feel glad if you can furnish to me summary of dividend amounts so credited to my account with Bank during the last two years - a short brief statement u can email to me. I have got many shares with Reliance and as such I can check with my bank account.
          My mandatory instructions are also with your company to credit my dividend distribution payments with the bank under advice to me. My wife Mrs. Geeta Gobindram Chhoda is also joint share holder in Reliance. Kindly apprise me soonest. Thanks and regards - Gobind Chhoda
          email: [protected]@gmail.com

Reliance Industries Limited — GPRS ACTIVATION [Resolved]

SACHIN ATMARAM SAWANT
            PLEASE ACTVATE MY GPRS

OR SEND MY GPRS SETTING

MY NO IS [protected]...

sandhya shah
            I Sandhya Shah Had Bought Eight Reliance industry share since 1990 Having Folio number 18653061 havent received any bonus share as yet.
            Kindly please help me in getting the bonus share ASAP.
            Thanking you .

number To 899 417

Sandhya Shah
            email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Reliance Industries Limited — Bonus Share not Received as yet

I am having reliance shares in physical form. I have not received the bonus shares issued by RIL. whome should I need to contact

Reliance Industries Ltd — share certificate [Resolved]

ratilal jain
              dear i am having 9 shares of reliance industries ltd frm 2002 with

FOLIO NUMBER IS[protected]

CERTIFICATE...

Krishnasamy.s.
              We are the new resident of the Ambattur ot community of chennai. There is a Reliance retail outlet has been opened 6 months back. But the maintenance of the floor is worst and it is in slippery condition.
              the main thing is poor billing, no aircondition and the worst management.
              We will never find the manager whenever we go to the shop(3 times or more than that in a week)
              They never switch on the A.C. even on 40 degree temperature, and they blast us in the bad words if we require and they are selling the perished products to us.
              if we question them the counter sales peoples will say take with manager(He is invisible ever)
              They used to abuse the customer in bad words without respect if we quarrel for the rights of purchase.
              WILL AMBANI EVER LISTEN SUCH KIND OF ABUSES FROM THEIR STAFFS.
              please publicise this issue to the world.
              Thanks.
              Krishnasamy.S.
              Ambattur O.T. Resident.

Dilip Kulkarni
                I am regular customer for HP from long time from Bike to Car .
                Today 18th April i filled petrol Speed 18.62 Lit for Rs 1000 at Chedda Service station LBS Marg Mulund Mumbai vide bill 17627 . On arrival at the pump 3 operator started asking question from 3 direction (would like to check oil, payment by card or cash ) and obstructed me. when i saw the third operator he alredy started filling petrol without showing me the 0 reding . at very start the meter was almost 350 Rs, Previous to me one bike has just filled petrol for Rs 250 and i was sure that this operator has not rerseted the machine . when i checked the operator denied this and assured me for correct reading and quantity . on drive of 3 km i noticed the petrol indicator has not even reached to half whereas the petrol filled is more that 50 % of Tank should have indicted more than half .addition to that there was petrol available before refueling which should have indicated 3/4 of the tank .
                I belive HP should take this seriously and respond
                I would like to register serious complaint on this issue and claim for cheating .
                my contat [protected] and will appreciate the response ffrom HP
                this complaint is against bharat Petrol and not on any other firm .
                the details asked in the submit complaint to be clearly write the company to whom we are lodging complaint or company we are working
                I need to take back this complaint as this is causing confusion
                The complaint is against Bhatat Petrol and not on any other .
                the site should have clear mentioned the company name on which you want to register complaint or you are working with .
                also need provision to take back the complaint .
                I would like to take back the complaint as this is creating confusion .
                DIlip Kulkarni
                take action as soon as possible it is loss of coustumer rights

Individual — Pathetic Condition of Vikhroli Station junction on LBS Road

Dear Concerned officer, I have been travelling on the LBS road, crossing the Vikhroli station junction for years together. The road in that patch, right at the junction is so uneven and it has been that way for years now. The vehicle literally has to go up and down, crossing that patch. It impedes the vehicular movement drastically. The rate of vehicles crossing the signal comes down substantially thus not only causing traffic but also wasting precious fuel. All that needs to be done on that less than 5 meter patch is to level that road. It will smoothen the traffic and save lot of commuter agony. It is sad to see the continuation of the apathy where with some minor will, things can change for the better. Hopefully this will be done soon. Regards,

aakash thakur
                  respected sir/madam,
                  this is aakash thakur,working in reliance industries limited as security officer in kakinada(A.P.).I am having a number of airtel under the national R-CUG plan.as i am not having my friend circle in A.P. and on STD no one of my relative and friend is having airtel connection so i've given a request to change my National R-CUG plan to "my plan 299".i made all the payments(billed and unbilled) on 1st of feb.,2008 in airtel's office at kakinada.its 28 today and my plan is not changed yet.i am not in such a condition to pay this much of ammount.after paying all the ammount i am still suffering and airtel is doing nothing.this time i am going to pay on the rates of "my plan 299".i am not going to pay the existing ammount because i already have given the request to change my plan and payed all the money too,and i am having sufficient evidences too.please do the favour.

Reliance Industries Limited — I need the details of my postpaid phone bill on mail

srinibas mohapatra