Renault

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Regional Office (Mumbai)
502, 5th floor, Town Centre II, Sakinaka, Andheri - Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059

Regional Office (North)

Suite No-11, Vatika Business Centre, 2nd floor - Vatika Triangle, Sushant Lok I, Phase 1, Block A, MG Road, Gurgaon - 122 002

Awesome

Renault related photos (298)

Renault Complaints & Reviews

Jun 23, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
This is Dr. M Dhavamurthy, from Thanjavur District, Tamilnadu, India.

Recently, I have purchased a BS6 Renault...

Jun 20, 2020
Hounslow, United Kingdom
Complaint is about a renault kwid. The vehicle was given for works at the body shop after a minor accident damaging the rear door. Following this, the media system was not working when the car was returned. On reporting this the service center asked us to leave it for service again. They changed the media system. Which stopped working within a week and was not fully functional to beginner with. The service center is now refusing to repair the same citing reasons that aftermarket speakers have been installed and that, the same voids the warranty. No such things were installed. The only speakers installed were at the renault dealership itself during purchase of vehicle. No one informed us of warranty issues while selling the accessory speakers.
The service center is now refusing to repair despite the fact that issues from previous service were unresolved.

[Jun 20, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer (anishshanubog),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Dear Customer (anishshanubog),

We hope you are doing fine.

We understand that you raised a concern with us. We would request you to share your contact number via private message. If your concern is already resolved, we would request you to kindly mark this complaint as resolved.

K
    Jun 16, 2020
    Hounslow, United Kingdom
    My car renault kwid rxt model 2016 breakdown every time on road, upto 6th time my car running km is only 25000. But company and service center donot take any action.

[Jun 16, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer (Kishor mane),

Dear Customer (Kishor mane),

K
      Jun 15, 2020
      Milan, Italy
      Rj23cd0847 kwid (Rxl)
      Mobile number:- [protected]

This is to inform you that i have visited at renault service center, sikar on 5-june-2020
      Regarding the music system.
      My vehicle music system isn't working and totally unfunctional.
      As per the executive they said i have to left my car for 10days at there this is worthless for me why i have to wait for 10days. I need a call and solution from you end asap

[Jun 15, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer (Kailash khileri),

Dear Customer (Kailash khileri),

Jun 12, 2020
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I have contacted (Via email) the renault finance team for the foreclosure of my 4 wheeler loans and they have mentioned the...

G
        Jun 12, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I had purchased renault duster diesel 110ps rxl explore edition from priority autoventures pvt. Ltd goa on 27/1/2016
        Starting from the year of purchase i am getting injector problem every year.
        1st injector -7378 kms on 20/1/2017
        2nd injector -15337 kms on 20/11/2017
        3rd injector -20339kms on 18/9/2018
        4th injector 33431 kms on 3/6/2020
        I am very disappointed with the service given by priority autoventure pvt ltd verna goa for their poor service as they are not able to rectify the problem which occurs constantly.

[Jun 12, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 9, 2020
          Delhi, Delhi
          My car renault duster 110ps steering is hard. I gave my car for trident service in bangalore that changed steering rack. But still problem was persisting. So once again i approached trident they said steering rack which they had fixed has manufacturing defect they changed it for second time. But still steering is hard. I don’t understand weather they are able diagnosed the problem correctly

I don’t know what to now..
          My car number is ka03ms 8811

[Jun 09, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Customer (Dayanand BN),

Kindly allow us some time to look into this. Rest assured, our team will contact you for further help.

Jun 7, 2020
            My kwid 1.0 opt model 2016 have three problems
            1. Frequent unwanted acceleration
            2. Occational red light warning in display panel which disables car start
            3. Frequently steering doesn't lock when parked after rotating steerin to every direction.

[Jun 07, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer ([protected]@gmail.com),

Dear Customer ([protected]@gmail.com),

Jun 7, 2020
              Istanbul, Turkey
              I have kwid 1.0 opt model 2016.
              It has acceleration problem as well as red warning light on dash board which disables car start

J
                Jun 5, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore

I have 2013 model renault duster 85ps car.
                Im facing steering complaint for some years with this...

V
                Jun 1, 2020
                Hounslow, United Kingdom
                Kwid water leakage problem is a major major issue, i have had this problem for the 2nd time now. Last year the sales person at the workshop assured me that it wouldn't happen again, an and today it has happened again, the cabin is filled with water and the water is so much that it got into my shoes as well.
                Also, the sales person told me it's a manufacturing defect and all kwid cars have it so i wouldn't recommend buying it i have wasted good amount of my time to deal with this problem

[Jun 01, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer (Vipul46n2),

Dear Customer (Vipul46n2),

May 28, 2020
                  Sir / madam,

I am an avid enthusiast about the renault duster who had made all plans to buy a renault duster...
                  B
                  May 28, 2020
                  Bandipura, Jammu and Kashmir
                  I am the 2nd owner of the car renault duster and got the car registered in new delhi on my name. Now i shifted back to my...

J
                  May 26, 2020
                  Istanbul, Turkey
                  My self jaydeep chauhan, i was driven car from last 14 years, recently i purchased new renault triber @ 28 feb 2020, driven k. M is approx 2400 k. M.

There are many problems, i never expect issues like this.

Very noisy.
                  Whole car too much vibrating in reverse gear.
                  Engine is too small capacity.
                  Whole vehicle vibrating when heavy vehicle near over take.
                  Outside noice is too much, when i'll drive i've face of headache.

I don't want to this car, give me something solution about this.

Renault company is too good, but triber is not satisfied me as per my choice.

So, resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Jaydeep c chauhan
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2020
                  RENAULT CARS & DEALER BOTH ARE TOO IRRESPONSIBLE, WHEN SALE THE PRODUCT ONLY SHOW GOOD SIDE OF THAT PRODUCT, & AFTER PURCHASED PRODUCT, WHEN WE COMPLAINT ABOUT PRODUCT THERE ARE NOT SATISFACTORY ABOUT PRODUCT. I'LL NEVER SUGGEST TO ANYBODY TO ENTER IN RENAULT SHOW ROOM. NEVER AGAIN

[May 26, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Without any intimation, Resolved complaint.

May 26, 2020
                    Plz call this number [protected]

May 21, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      On 08th july 2017 the front windshield of my kwid was changed since it was damaged due to a tree branch fall on the garage...
                      V
                      Mar 17, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      I bought kwid Climber on aug-18. While driving in 20-30kmph it's automatically running off, that time clutch, break and steering...
                      H
                      Mar 16, 2020
                      Hayes, United Kingdom
                      I have a renault duster awd which is about 4 years old and lately i have been encountering a speaker problem. The media player...
                      Mar 11, 2020
                      San Francisco, United States
                      Dear team,
                      I got quote for renault triber bs6 today and it has 12600 as post sales charge when i asked manager told...
                      Mar 11, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      I had booked a rxt (2018 model) without seeing for rs.5, 000/- with the kandivali branch of renault. On...