Royal Enfield Customer Care

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Royal Enfield related photos (723)

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

sinhagad
I have bought thunderbird 350cc new model in january 2013, from first month till today September 2014, bike is giving me problems continously. Almost every month my bike needs repairing. Almost except engine all problems have been arised like electric problems, tyre bearings etc. I confidently claim that my display unit is defective. It is giving me problems from first month till date. Atleast three times petrol gauge has been changed in warranty period. Now my speedometer has got poff claiming sensors out of work. I m really fed up of my bike. Please take my complaint in note so I can tell the issue more specific.

[Sep 28, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MageshSethu
    I have Booked my Bullet Electra on June by paying 5000 Cash has a advance waiting period was 3 months. I have got a call last month you can process the Loan will get the bike but till I am doing follow up on daily basis there is no proper response from Show room end Even the staf[censored]se to speak rude and without checking the information they are saying your loan email didn't received . But I have taken a duplicate copy from bank people my loan approval. We are investing Huge amount in our passion but this disgusting Its a CLASSIC MOTORS at AMBATTUR Chennai My Booking ID : BKNG[protected]. Please needful at earliest.

[Sep 27, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MageshSethu
      I have Booked my Bullet Electra on June by paying 5000 Cash has a advance waiting period was 3 months. I have got a call last month you can process the Loan will get the bike but till I am doing followup on daily basis there is no proper response from Show room end Even the staf[censored]se to speak rude and without checking the information they are saying your loan email did'nt received . But I have taken a duplicate copy from bank people my loan approval. We are investing Huge amount in our passion but this disgusting Its a CLASSIC MOTORS at AMBATTUR Chennai

Sajithkp
        Dear Madam / Sir, I hereby lodge a complaint regarding the rude behavior and the service deficiency experienced during my third servicing. My Royal Enfield Classic 350, Vehicle No:KL 11 AU 1458, VIN#ME3U3S5C0EB409714 was placed with SS Motors Kannur for 3rd Servicing on 23.09.2014. . To my surprise it is noted that the usual procedural servicing and washing was not carried out to my motor cycle and the delivery made only after one day without doing anything. Washing was not carried out in all the three service and there by i spent around Rs 700/-to get it washed from outside source.The reason for not washing in the 1st & 2nd service was the pump unserviceable.On questioning for not washing in the third service, the managers reply was "we will do only this much and if you want to complain do it wherever you want and we are least bothered about it". Further i bring to your notice that being a person working in General Motors, i know how much attention we are giving to the customer satisfaction and their concerns & care. Therefore i invite your kind attention to redress my grievances on a deserving level. The snaps of my vehicle enclosed for your perusal taken immediately after servicing. Thanking you Sajith Mob:[protected]

Complaint regarding service deficiency experienced

[Sep 25, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jithujih
          I am klinton from thrisur.. I bought a new RE classic 500 desert storm .a few months back. After first free service company ask me to pay rs 990. Then my Bike has been not smooth .. Tic tic sounds not starting .. Running as roaring. I show the company they say don't know the complaint .. What i do..

[Sep 24, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Weird sound from Engine Classic 350

ChaitanyaVarma Alluri
            I bought an Enfield classic 350 in the month of June 2014. On the very first day, after doing around 30-40Kms, i noticed very...

shijith a r
            I proudly owned a Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350 from ss motors Kannur on 31/7/2014.I went to your service centre [ss motors kannur ]on 3/9/2014 and i was informed that for our convenience, service should be booked in advance. As was informed, I was alloted a date of their convenience two week later on 17/9/2014.I went with my vehicle on 17/9/2014 at 9.00am to the above said centre.But I was told that for my first service to be done[without any additional complaints] vehicle would be returned only after a day, that is on the evening of 18/9/2014.The security staff present there was treating me and other customers as if we were beggars.I have owned many bikes and cars before, but from nowhere did i recieve such a bitter experience.If they need 2 days for my first free service probably they are going to demand 6 days for my third service.I understand that yours is a firm with good reputation.It wouldnt suit your image to run a ridiculous service station like this.Please create enough facilities for a better customer care so that such experience faced by me and most probably other customers will not ruin your reputation.And all these bitter incidents were for a free service offered by your company which cost me approximately Rs, 950.I have brought this into your notice expecting that necessary actions whatsoever may be taken so as to provide a better customer care.

[Sep 18, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Sound was coming during the self start [Resolved]

kiranallam
              I buy the Royal Enfield classic 350cc bike on 6 th june 2013.I complaint that self start was not working properly and some...

shashimarian970
              I had booked a RE Std on 29 Apr 14 and the tentative delivery was 29 Aug 14 (Four months waiting period). I have booked through CSD and paid the full amount of Rs. 90390/- at Aman motors, Gurgaon. Till date there has not been any fruitful response even after completion of 4 months. Everytime the response is tomorrow, this week and so on. Each time Im told that the bikes through CSD have not arrived till date. I do not understand the difference between CSD customers and regular customers. Are CSD bikes manufactured separately? Please look into the matter and take appropriate action.

[Sep 15, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have booked my royal Enfield classic 350 Ash colour on Nov 28th 2014 and the dealer CONCEPT BIKES Showroom, Kazhakootam, Trivandrum has told me since it is ash colour we will deliver the bike within 4months that is on march 2015 and on march when I enquired about the bike some representative told me that, my bike colour what they have registered is Blue lagoon and he changed again to ash colour, now they are telling have to wait for another 1or2 months, its a mistake from the dealer and why I should suffer, kindly make my bike delivery as soon as possible

Bhupi8364
                Dear Sir Thanks for providing such a unique bike, I purchased 350 CC classic on 5 sep 2014, I had given my bike for first service and complain his to oli leakage in front shoker. bike ruining only 1380 km manufacturing defect in shoker but service engineer not ready to listen my complain and behaviour of the service engineer very poor, miss behave and using rude language and service engineer not ready to listen my complain he says if you are any issue mark a mail in company. each customer facing same problem against service staff why iam paying service charge of oil seal There are no other words to explain the condition of my complain .I expect a better response to my complaint.If you also not abel to given proper response then I also ready to file a complaint against this in District forum. The address of the Service centre : M/S. Mundara MOTORS Opp. Airport near aerodrome Circle Kota. Regards Bhupendra Singh Nirwan 31-31 A sainik Colony Manpura Baran RoadKota [protected] Frame Number:- ME3U3S5IEH095381 |

ShubhamSharma1464
                  Hey dear, I have bullet 350. I had purchased this on August 11th 2014. For first day my bike was't creating any voice, but on 100km, my bike engine started a ridiculous voice like tik tik tik. Then I decided to go authorized service center and told about problem. they said this is not a big problem so don't worry at first service it will be ok. But after first Service same voice coming again from engine. Please tell me best solution for this because the voice is very ridiculous. i also read review on royal enfield official website and many people facing same problem, but not...

[Sep 11, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Royal Enfield,

I also have the same problem; i have been dealing with the same problem for almost 10months with no solutions. At all the free services, I have highlighted to the authorized service center guys that there is problem and there is weird sound like tik tik tik. After the free service; Two days i dont have that problem and the third day or after few Kms. There is this ridicules noise coming again. I have left the bike again in the service center. If this time i have the same problem, I have decided not to take it from the service center until it is replaced under warranty. I dont understand, when there is a warranty period given by the company and why are these service centers guys not replacing the parts if it at fault. Does that mean, Royal Enfield don’t give warranty or is there a problem with the service centers.

Below are the two authorized service centers I have reached out to :

Teknik motors (Twice i have given, first issue was not solved) in Indiranagar and Manjunath Motors banaswadi (3 free service was given to them - no solution and asked me to take to the guy where i bought the bike)

Jay
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Elvin Raj
                    I own a classic 350 silver.I bought it over an year ago.My carburetor is bursting out frequently.This complaint started before 4 months.Now my bullet reached 9000 km .I showed my bullet to various service centres and fed up.Nobody is capable of rectifying this.Even i showed it to St.Mary's (Royal Enfield Dealers in kochi).The day after my final service the carburetor bursted again.I really fed up.This is very bad from the part of Royal Enfield.My bullet is remaining in my porch for a week.Here after i wont be recommending royal enfield vehicles to anyone if this problem is continued. Hope Royal Enfiled will look after my bullet and do the necessary arrangements to make it okay.

[Sep 07, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

raj1409
                      Hi i bought a classic 350 on may 10th2014 and i am facing issue with pistine sound. It happen before 1st servicing, and i have given complaint at the 1st service and they told bla bla storiea in service center, the service center is rc puram go green show room, so i concider the stories and after 1st srvice it is producing heavy sounds and oil lekages from the engine so i went to same showroom they came with same stories and i cncider this time alo and they told that the sound wil becler in th secnd servce. They are not taking care of problems. Only loking for money, and given the bike for second service still same issue. I am frustrated about this. I[censored] pepl nt fix my issue . Iill complaint this in consumer court. My vehicl number is TS 15 EA 1107 and my contact number is [protected]

[Sep 04, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Chain sprocket damage - New classic 350

Sreeraj Sreekumar
                        Dear Sir, I bought a new classic 350 bike from royal enfield in December 2013. Now it has covered a distance of 18000 km....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (62)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Royal Enfield — tappets noise

GS.Cheema
                        Hey dear, I have bullet 350. I had purchased this on August 6th, 2014. For first 200km, my bike was't creating any voice,...

Riyazmonica
                        Hi, i have a royal enfield desert strom(Tn 11 x 9129), by 22-08 -14 i give my bike to service in the legend motor(Pallavaram), i told to change oil, break issue, front vibrating is very high, and also engine noise is very high.By 23-08-14 i take the delivery iam not satisfied with my bike, engine noise is very high and vibrating is same as before service.

They are not responding us, we are a customer we need a proper respect.
                        Totaly iam dis satisfied with the royal enfield and legend motors.

How i refer others to buy a royal enfield.

Thanks & regards
                        Riyaz tm

[Aug 24, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashu_1628
                          All the TB models have the switch problem. The company is suppose to change the diffective electronic parts, But the dealers are so smart, when we ask them to change the switch when the vehicle is in warranty they straight Away give answer that the switch is out of stock. But if you say you will pay for it the switch is available. Why? If the company cannot give A proper after sales service, and If the company cannot Respond to the complaints why are they running the business? The company is Running only because people are crazy For Royal EnField. The top Management and all the employees of Royal Enfield including the Showrooms And service center employees should not forget that their families are dependent and get bread & butter because Of the Royal Enfield customers. and if the craz of the people is gone they will loose everything. Its easy to thInk If This job is gone I'll join the other company but if the other company gets to know how irresponsible the Royal Enfield staff were, Will they employ them?

joshua lenon
                            Respected Sir !

I am D.D. Sukumar, Rowthulapudi mandal, E.G.dt, AP .I have booked Classic 350 black in Sri Ram Automobiles, Rajahmundry on 29th january of this year. They told that the duration of the booking was 6 months. Still I haven't recieved the bike yet. When I ask them about the bike they are requesting us some more time. And we waited for it 7months 15 days. The showroom dispatch incharge Mr. Ramesh, ph: [protected] is always saying black is not available in the company. Though there were many bookings for black classic, company has not send that colour bikes. Not only me someother customers are also suffering from this problem. We dont no. why your company is not providing the customers desire. This is not Royal deed of a company. So please take action...

[Aug 15, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Omdatt Arya
                              sir yeh ek chote level ki problem hai . bullt company theek hai but ye low level labours company ke naam par dhabba hain. ... mere pass classic 500cc bike hai... mujhe jabhi aavshayakta hui maine sirf bullet ke authorized showroom par hi service karwai ... but kal i.e 11/8/2014 ko mujhe pata chla ki meri original exide ki battery service center ke kisi employee ne badal di ... kyunki kal meri bike ki battery down ho gai thi tab jab maine use dekha to vo kisi local company ki battery thi... iss prakar ka dhoka royal enfield jaisi reputed company par bhi nakaratmak prabhav daalta hai... mein rohtak, haryan se hoon... aur yahan ke dealer ship badhwar bullet agency ke naam par hai... mein ye soch raha hoon ki agar company ke official showroom par ye haal hai to bahar kya hoga aur mera ssari jagah ko chor kar company mein jaane ka kya faaida ... company waalon ki charges bhi bahut jaida hote hain aur agar vahan bhi iss prakar ka dhoka hoga to phir kya faaaida, , , , , , ...

[Aug 12, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Poor service at Frontline Automobiles service center Mangalore

Manjunath M T
                                Dear Sir, I had purchased a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 from FrontLine Automobiles, Mangalore on 04.03.2013. Since...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                Flipkart
                                Asus Rog strix i7 8th gen (GL503GE)
                                (14 minutes ago)
                                Boat
                                my boat rockerz 255 not returned to me
                                Airtel
                                money deducted but recharge not success
                                Street Style Store
                                Order not placed, but money is Deducted
                                Razorpay
                                Payment not made to merchant