Royal Enfield

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield related photos (742)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Elvin Raj
I own a classic 350 silver.I bought it over an year ago.My carburetor is bursting out frequently.This complaint started before 4 months.Now my bullet reached 9000 km .I showed my bullet to various service centres and fed up.Nobody is capable of rectifying this.Even i showed it to St.Mary's (Royal Enfield Dealers in kochi).The day after my final service the carburetor bursted again.I really fed up.This is very bad from the part of Royal Enfield.My bullet is remaining in my porch for a week.Here after i wont be recommending royal enfield vehicles to anyone if this problem is continued. Hope Royal Enfiled will look after my bullet and do the necessary arrangements to make it okay.

[Sep 07, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

raj1409
    Hi i bought a classic 350 on may 10th2014 and i am facing issue with pistine sound. It happen before 1st servicing, and i have given complaint at the 1st service and they told bla bla storiea in service center, the service center is rc puram go green show room, so i concider the stories and after 1st srvice it is producing heavy sounds and oil lekages from the engine so i went to same showroom they came with same stories and i cncider this time alo and they told that the sound wil becler in th secnd servce. They are not taking care of problems. Only loking for money, and given the bike for second service still same issue. I am frustrated about this. I[censored] pepl nt fix my issue . Iill complaint this in consumer court. My vehicl number is TS 15 EA 1107 and my contact number is [protected]

[Sep 04, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Chain sprocket damage - New classic 350 [Resolved]

Sreeraj Sreekumar
      Dear Sir, I bought a new classic 350 bike from royal enfield in December 2013. Now it has covered a distance of 18000 km....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (62)

Royal Enfield — tappets noise [Resolved]

GS.Cheema
      Hey dear, I have bullet 350. I had purchased this on August 6th, 2014. For first 200km, my bike was't creating any voice,...

Riyazmonica
      Hi, i have a royal enfield desert strom(Tn 11 x 9129), by 22-08 -14 i give my bike to service in the legend motor(Pallavaram), i told to change oil, break issue, front vibrating is very high, and also engine noise is very high.By 23-08-14 i take the delivery iam not satisfied with my bike, engine noise is very high and vibrating is same as before service.

They are not responding us, we are a customer we need a proper respect.
      Totaly iam dis satisfied with the royal enfield and legend motors.

How i refer others to buy a royal enfield.

Thanks & regards
      Riyaz tm

[Aug 24, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashu_1628
        All the TB models have the switch problem. The company is suppose to change the diffective electronic parts, But the dealers are so smart, when we ask them to change the switch when the vehicle is in warranty they straight Away give answer that the switch is out of stock. But if you say you will pay for it the switch is available. Why? If the company cannot give A proper after sales service, and If the company cannot Respond to the complaints why are they running the business? The company is Running only because people are crazy For Royal EnField. The top Management and all the employees of Royal Enfield including the Showrooms And service center employees should not forget that their families are dependent and get bread & butter because Of the Royal Enfield customers. and if the craz of the people is gone they will loose everything. Its easy to thInk If This job is gone I'll join the other company but if the other company gets to know how irresponsible the Royal Enfield staff were, Will they employ them?

joshua lenon
          Respected Sir !

I am D.D. Sukumar, Rowthulapudi mandal, E.G.dt, AP .I have booked Classic 350 black in Sri Ram Automobiles, Rajahmundry on 29th january of this year. They told that the duration of the booking was 6 months. Still I haven't recieved the bike yet. When I ask them about the bike they are requesting us some more time. And we waited for it 7months 15 days. The showroom dispatch incharge Mr. Ramesh, ph: [protected] is always saying black is not available in the company. Though there were many bookings for black classic, company has not send that colour bikes. Not only me someother customers are also suffering from this problem. We dont no. why your company is not providing the customers desire. This is not Royal deed of a company. So please take action...

[Aug 15, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Omdatt Arya
            sir yeh ek chote level ki problem hai . bullt company theek hai but ye low level labours company ke naam par dhabba hain. ... mere pass classic 500cc bike hai... mujhe jabhi aavshayakta hui maine sirf bullet ke authorized showroom par hi service karwai ... but kal i.e 11/8/2014 ko mujhe pata chla ki meri original exide ki battery service center ke kisi employee ne badal di ... kyunki kal meri bike ki battery down ho gai thi tab jab maine use dekha to vo kisi local company ki battery thi... iss prakar ka dhoka royal enfield jaisi reputed company par bhi nakaratmak prabhav daalta hai... mein rohtak, haryan se hoon... aur yahan ke dealer ship badhwar bullet agency ke naam par hai... mein ye soch raha hoon ki agar company ke official showroom par ye haal hai to bahar kya hoga aur mera ssari jagah ko chor kar company mein jaane ka kya faaida ... company waalon ki charges bhi bahut jaida hote hain aur agar vahan bhi iss prakar ka dhoka hoga to phir kya faaaida, , , , , , ...

[Aug 12, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Poor service at Frontline Automobiles service center Mangalore

Manjunath M T
              Dear Sir, I had purchased a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 from FrontLine Automobiles, Mangalore on 04.03.2013. Since...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Royal Enfield — Handle tight wheel getting damage on one side [Resolved]

kvbpg31
              Dear sir / madam

i purchased a royal enfield clasic 350 (silver) on[protected] and after 4 days i observed...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Shehin Shahin Tabooz
              Royal enfield [protected] Shahin ibrahim Puthiyaveetil house po.ramavarmapuram, thrissur, kerala, india 680009 Respected sir, I kindly request to pay your attention to my issue.I had purchased royal enfield desert storm 500cc two days back[protected] from your company thrissur, kerala(INDIA).And my problems are i had been using two batteries for my bullet and both get damaged now.And the other thing is that when the vehicle is on its wheel suddenly it gets off.I seek help from mechanics but they couldnt help me and i was disappointed. I was very excited to purchase bullet from a reputed company like Royal Enfield and now i am really sad about what had happened. So i humbly request you to take my issue into consideration and i hope you will find a solution for my problem and help me. Please respond to this letter . Yours faithfully Shahin ibrahim

Not giving good facilities in bullet

[Jul 19, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — engine noise [Resolved]

sukh brar
                hello sir iam sukhwant singh brar from faridkot punjab ...i purchage a bullet 350 STD[protected]...baba farid automobile faridkot.my...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

ENGR.RAJU

I had purchased a TBTS 350 from South Delhi Moters, Kailash Colony, Delhi on 25.12.2013. Since begining there is tepit problem and noise of engine is pathetic. Since then I had three free services. They are doing some adjustment at the time of service and the noise problem gone for 2-3 days, but again the same problem.

I think, the service centre doesn't have qualified technicians. I am writing this mail in order to apprise you. If you are of the opinion that I should consult some other mechanics, then there is no need for have exclusive Royal Enfield Service Centre.

Please advice and rectify the problem, otherwise you will unnecessary bound me to file the case for deficiency of service and supplying of defective bike to me.

For your information I am furnishing the details of my Bikes.
                Name : RAJU KUMAR SHARMA.
                REgn. No. DL 3S CT 1483
                Engine No. U385CODM359647
                Chasis No. ME3U3S5CIDN016565
                Date of Purchase : 25.12.2013.

Raju Kumar Sharma
                [protected] / [protected]

[Jul 17, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohiuddin Hussain T
                  Dear sir I Bought a new Royal Enfeild on January 06 2014 soon after Third service I felt some vibration reported to service center first I was told Brake Shoe has to be replaced so bring tom arrow morning. As I went next day morning I was told first it was bearing issue. And later on I was told chain has become rough so we have oiled after few kilometers it will be ok but to my surprise next day it further got worst. So I again reported to service center now i have been told that chain has to be replaced. I have a doughty on the day of third service back wheel was opened two times. first was for service & the second time for wheel spokes alignment I feel something messy In this service center service which is located in JP Nagar owned by Royal Enfield.Please do look in this matter & do the needful Regards % Thanks Hussain [protected]

[Jul 16, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Thanks The complaint was resolved but only after email & Online complaint Forum. When i approached them twice i had only got un secientific answers due to which i got pissed off.

To Royal enfeild Please dont treat All your customers as bluffs please concentrate on your service quality.

Regards & Thanks
                  Hussain

pankaj kr das
                    I had made the payment of full amount for RE Thunderbird 350 (marine) on 3rd of July, 2014 at "sairam autocraft, B.Narayanpura, bangalore, and I was told the vehicle will be delivered within 4 days, but the vehicle has not been delivered to me yet. And every time I visit the showroom, they are giving me all the possible fake excuses. This is completely unprofessional and frustrating.I just dont understand if this is the kind of service provided by RE during purchase of the vehicle, god knows what will be the situation after I get the vehicle. The sales persons and the manager are a complete nonsense and they are just not co operating.
                    I just asked a simple question to them, if the vehicle was not in stock, why the hell was I called to make a payment?
                    And now, they are giving me all the possible excuses and are asking me to buy 500 cc bike, just because it seems the vehicle is not in their stocks.. at least thats what they have said to me...
                    These are just playing around with customers.I really dont know where to go and forge a complain.

[Jul 15, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bansiparekh
                      To, Manager of Royal Enfield I had given my bike for paint job at kings autorider, baner service centre.But after two months bubbles started forming on tank. I gave them the bike for repainting. I have given them three times but still same disappointing results.pls I request you to look into the matter asap as its looks displeasing and its becoming worse day by day. Bansi Parekh [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]

[Jul 12, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Soumalya Kundu
                        I purchased a Royal Enfield Classic 350 Black colour from Aruna Motors, Jamshedpur on 29th May at on-road price. However even after one and half months they are still not giving me registration no. Bill No: 00064 dated 29/5/2014 Booking No: BKNG[protected] Please help me on this. Regards, Soumalya

Aruna Motors-Jamshedpur, Not giving vehicle registration even after one and half months

[Jul 09, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Seepage problem in engine [Resolved]

rmdmadurai
                          HI
                          This is Rajamohamed.A form Madurai. I purchased ThunderBird GG Motors Madurai 5 Months Before.My Vehicle Number...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

swapn14
                          Sir, I stay in Panvel, Maharashtra . I have booked Classic 350 Black on 14 Dec 2013 in " Prateek Motors Panvel" as i was instructed that the Waiting period for this bike was 6 months.Its been 7 Months now still they have not delivered my bike. I kept calling the showroom for the satatus..But they come up with casual reason as "bikes are available in showroom." But 8 days back i received a call from showroom that bikes are available you can pay your down payment for the same .On 1st July 2014 I paid my down payment, on which they said i will get my bike on 3rd July. I called up on 3 rd July to check if the bike is ready or not. Sales men said, all the classic 350 black are sold (I mean how do they sale my waiting list bike to other people) . And now they are not picking up my call .All the time when i try to contact manager of the show room he is out of station... Booking Number : BKNG[protected] Swapnil Vengurlekar ([protected])

[Jul 07, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I received a call from Prateek Motors, Panvel regarding assured delivery of my Bike on or Before 15th July 2014 (Tuesday) .I will be keeping this complain unresolved untill my bike is not delivered.

Thank you for quick response.

Swapnil Vengurlekar([protected])

Royal Enfield — Service and Behaviour of the Employees

rajasanjay03
                            I have a Classic 350 CC .Last week i am unable to start my bike and i have taken the bike on auto to SAI RAM Auotcraft Dealer...