Royal Enfield

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield related photos (742)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Royal Enfield — TIC TIC SOUND FROM ROYAL ENFIELD ELECTRA [Resolved]

sravan kumar devara
HI, I AM SRAVAN IN JUNE I HAVE BUYED A NEW BIKE ROYAL ENFIELD ELECTRA, . AFTER 1 MONTH SUDDENLY I FOUND A TIC TIC SOUND FROM...

Royal Enfield — FACING PROBLEM [Resolved]

RAJENDRA2757
DEAR SIR, I M RAJENDRA MORE MOB NO-[protected]. I WAS PURCHASE ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 350 ON 13TH JUNE 2014 FROM DHONE AUTOMOBILES,...

Royal Enfield — OIL LEAKAGE FROM ENGINE DRAIN PLUG SEVERELY [Resolved]

sithudasvs
Sir, I have purchased Classic 500cc Desert storm from SS motors calicut on February 2014.Now i am facing many problems...

Royal Enfield — Royal Enfield Classic 350 was delivered a faulty bike [Resolved]

Sayantanbk
Hi, I have bought a royal enfield classic 350 in Kolkata from Kolkata Bike Zone, the bike was delivered on 8th of October...

Chandra55602
I purchased Royal En field Mcy on 12th June 2013. just completing ONE year of guarantee period its, TCI Unit stops working and I have to replace it with a new one, its few teeth of spoket (Chain) et damaged, One of its backview mirror fell down automatically while running mcy. In all I can say that the material Given by the company in comparison to the value they have charged is sub grade .

[Oct 09, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sunny paji
    Hi, my name is Satvinder Singh, I live in PuneI had book royal enfield classic 350 bike on 23 feb 2014 with Rs 5, 000/- as my booking amount, booking id :-BKNG[protected], i was informed that within 6 months i would be getting my delivery for bike, Almost 8 months have passed they haven't informed me about the delay cause, When i visited the showrooom the employee was busy in his work, and was not reading to listen my complaint, he said me in a very rude manner that, when we have stock for bike we will let u know, but no guarantee on this . he said, Please help me out

[Oct 03, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

princesamuel
      Hello Team, I have purchased a Royal Enfield 350CC from Jayanagar Bangalore on 30th Jan 2014. On June 14th I took my bike to NarayanPura authorized RE service station as my bike engine was making heavy metallic crashing sound. That service station engineers made my engine condition even worse and then I escalated this to TSM Mr. Ashok and also reported over email to RE customer care on June19th. After one month they replaced Piston in engine and gave me the bike. Now after almost two months the issue again reoccurred on September first week and is more terrible this time. There are lot of more problems in my RE bike apart from this as well. Please assist me on this as I have informed RE from starting that this is a defective bike what they have provided me. I want a replacement of this defective bike provided to me by RE India . I would appreciate your help on this. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 02, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ganesh ghare
        Dear Royal Enfield Company(India) Dear sir, I am Ganesh Raghunath Ghare, I have booked my Royal Enfield Model- (Standard Heavy Crank 350 Black) Booked Name Mr. Raghunath Ghare, Booking date. 05.07.2014 & Receipt No. 10502 from Voyage Motors- Shop No. 1, Sambhav Darshan opposite Poisar Masjid, S.V. Road kandivali (West), Mumbai-400067. I would like to inform you that, on 12.09.2014 we received a call from Voyage Motor regarding my bike has ready for delivered. they has told us to contact them about next process. We had gone there on 14.09.2014 to tell about our religious problem and hence we will pay the money on 26.09.2014 and they concerned with their manager & said OK to pay money on 26..09.2014 only. We had gone there on 25.09.2014 with all documents and full payment as agreed by them, but they deny to give our bike & said yet our bike is not ready. From 25.09.2014 to till the date we are going there daily for the status of our bike, but manager said yet our bike is not in stock, but as a promised by them i want my bike on 03.10.2014 (Dussehra Festival) anyhow. We trust a lot on Royal Enfield and not on any dealer like Voyage. We are expecting your prompt support from your end. I once again requesting you to delivered our bike on 03.10.2014. Regards, A big fan of Royal Enfield Ganesh Raghunath Ghare .

[Sep 30, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Royal Enfield — Thunderbird 350-Chain sprocket sound not resolved after changing whole set [Resolved]

srishan03
          Dear Sir/Madam, I have given my bike service to SRI VENKATESWARA BIKE ZONE No:27, Mylai Balaji Nagar, Velachery Main Road,...

sinhagad
          I have bought thunderbird 350cc new model in january 2013, from first month till today September 2014, bike is giving me problems continously. Almost every month my bike needs repairing. Almost except engine all problems have been arised like electric problems, tyre bearings etc. I confidently claim that my display unit is defective. It is giving me problems from first month till date. Atleast three times petrol gauge has been changed in warranty period. Now my speedometer has got poff claiming sensors out of work. I m really fed up of my bike. Please take my complaint in note so I can tell the issue more specific.

[Sep 28, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MageshSethu
            I have Booked my Bullet Electra on June by paying 5000 Cash has a advance waiting period was 3 months. I have got a call last month you can process the Loan will get the bike but till I am doing follow up on daily basis there is no proper response from Show room end Even the staf[censored]se to speak rude and without checking the information they are saying your loan email didn't received . But I have taken a duplicate copy from bank people my loan approval. We are investing Huge amount in our passion but this disgusting Its a CLASSIC MOTORS at AMBATTUR Chennai My Booking ID : BKNG[protected]. Please needful at earliest.

[Sep 27, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MageshSethu
              I have Booked my Bullet Electra on June by paying 5000 Cash has a advance waiting period was 3 months. I have got a call last month you can process the Loan will get the bike but till I am doing followup on daily basis there is no proper response from Show room end Even the staf[censored]se to speak rude and without checking the information they are saying your loan email did'nt received . But I have taken a duplicate copy from bank people my loan approval. We are investing Huge amount in our passion but this disgusting Its a CLASSIC MOTORS at AMBATTUR Chennai

Sajithkp
                Dear Madam / Sir, I hereby lodge a complaint regarding the rude behavior and the service deficiency experienced during my third servicing. My Royal Enfield Classic 350, Vehicle No:KL 11 AU 1458, VIN#ME3U3S5C0EB409714 was placed with SS Motors Kannur for 3rd Servicing on 23.09.2014. . To my surprise it is noted that the usual procedural servicing and washing was not carried out to my motor cycle and the delivery made only after one day without doing anything. Washing was not carried out in all the three service and there by i spent around Rs 700/-to get it washed from outside source.The reason for not washing in the 1st & 2nd service was the pump unserviceable.On questioning for not washing in the third service, the managers reply was "we will do only this much and if you want to complain do it wherever you want and we are least bothered about it". Further i bring to your notice that being a person working in General Motors, i know how much attention we are giving to the customer satisfaction and their concerns & care. Therefore i invite your kind attention to redress my grievances on a deserving level. The snaps of my vehicle enclosed for your perusal taken immediately after servicing. Thanking you Sajith Mob:[protected]

Complaint regarding service deficiency experienced

[Sep 25, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jithujih
                  I am klinton from thrisur.. I bought a new RE classic 500 desert storm .a few months back. After first free service company ask me to pay rs 990. Then my Bike has been not smooth .. Tic tic sounds not starting .. Running as roaring. I show the company they say don't know the complaint .. What i do..

[Sep 24, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Weird sound from Engine Classic 350 [Resolved]

ChaitanyaVarma Alluri
                    I bought an Enfield classic 350 in the month of June 2014. On the very first day, after doing around 30-40Kms, i noticed very...

shijith a r
                    I proudly owned a Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350 from ss motors Kannur on 31/7/2014.I went to your service centre [ss motors kannur ]on 3/9/2014 and i was informed that for our convenience, service should be booked in advance. As was informed, I was alloted a date of their convenience two week later on 17/9/2014.I went with my vehicle on 17/9/2014 at 9.00am to the above said centre.But I was told that for my first service to be done[without any additional complaints] vehicle would be returned only after a day, that is on the evening of 18/9/2014.The security staff present there was treating me and other customers as if we were beggars.I have owned many bikes and cars before, but from nowhere did i recieve such a bitter experience.If they need 2 days for my first free service probably they are going to demand 6 days for my third service.I understand that yours is a firm with good reputation.It wouldnt suit your image to run a ridiculous service station like this.Please create enough facilities for a better customer care so that such experience faced by me and most probably other customers will not ruin your reputation.And all these bitter incidents were for a free service offered by your company which cost me approximately Rs, 950.I have brought this into your notice expecting that necessary actions whatsoever may be taken so as to provide a better customer care.

[Sep 18, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Sound was coming during the self start [Resolved]

kiranallam
                      I buy the Royal Enfield classic 350cc bike on 6 th june 2013.I complaint that self start was not working properly and some...

shashimarian970
                      I had booked a RE Std on 29 Apr 14 and the tentative delivery was 29 Aug 14 (Four months waiting period). I have booked through CSD and paid the full amount of Rs. 90390/- at Aman motors, Gurgaon. Till date there has not been any fruitful response even after completion of 4 months. Everytime the response is tomorrow, this week and so on. Each time Im told that the bikes through CSD have not arrived till date. I do not understand the difference between CSD customers and regular customers. Are CSD bikes manufactured separately? Please look into the matter and take appropriate action.

[Sep 15, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have booked my royal Enfield classic 350 Ash colour on Nov 28th 2014 and the dealer CONCEPT BIKES Showroom, Kazhakootam, Trivandrum has told me since it is ash colour we will deliver the bike within 4months that is on march 2015 and on march when I enquired about the bike some representative told me that, my bike colour what they have registered is Blue lagoon and he changed again to ash colour, now they are telling have to wait for another 1or2 months, its a mistake from the dealer and why I should suffer, kindly make my bike delivery as soon as possible

Bhupi8364
                        Dear Sir Thanks for providing such a unique bike, I purchased 350 CC classic on 5 sep 2014, I had given my bike for first service and complain his to oli leakage in front shoker. bike ruining only 1380 km manufacturing defect in shoker but service engineer not ready to listen my complain and behaviour of the service engineer very poor, miss behave and using rude language and service engineer not ready to listen my complain he says if you are any issue mark a mail in company. each customer facing same problem against service staff why iam paying service charge of oil seal There are no other words to explain the condition of my complain .I expect a better response to my complaint.If you also not abel to given proper response then I also ready to file a complaint against this in District forum. The address of the Service centre : M/S. Mundara MOTORS Opp. Airport near aerodrome Circle Kota. Regards Bhupendra Singh Nirwan 31-31 A sainik Colony Manpura Baran RoadKota [protected] Frame Number:- ME3U3S5IEH095381 |

ShubhamSharma1464
                          Hey dear, I have bullet 350. I had purchased this on August 11th 2014. For first day my bike was't creating any voice, but on 100km, my bike engine started a ridiculous voice like tik tik tik. Then I decided to go authorized service center and told about problem. they said this is not a big problem so don't worry at first service it will be ok. But after first Service same voice coming again from engine. Please tell me best solution for this because the voice is very ridiculous. i also read review on royal enfield official website and many people facing same problem, but not...

[Sep 11, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Royal Enfield,

I also have the same problem; i have been dealing with the same problem for almost 10months with no solutions. At all the free services, I have highlighted to the authorized service center guys that there is problem and there is weird sound like tik tik tik. After the free service; Two days i dont have that problem and the third day or after few Kms. There is this ridicules noise coming again. I have left the bike again in the service center. If this time i have the same problem, I have decided not to take it from the service center until it is replaced under warranty. I dont understand, when there is a warranty period given by the company and why are these service centers guys not replacing the parts if it at fault. Does that mean, Royal Enfield don’t give warranty or is there a problem with the service centers.

Below are the two authorized service centers I have reached out to :

Teknik motors (Twice i have given, first issue was not solved) in Indiranagar and Manjunath Motors banaswadi (3 free service was given to them - no solution and asked me to take to the guy where i bought the bike)

Jay