Royal Enfield Customer Care

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Royal Enfield related photos (723)

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Royal Enfield — Handle tight wheel getting damage on one side

kvbpg31
Dear sir / madam

i purchased a royal enfield clasic 350 (silver) on[protected] and after 4 days i observed...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Shehin Shahin Tabooz
Royal enfield [protected] Shahin ibrahim Puthiyaveetil house po.ramavarmapuram, thrissur, kerala, india 680009 Respected sir, I kindly request to pay your attention to my issue.I had purchased royal enfield desert storm 500cc two days back[protected] from your company thrissur, kerala(INDIA).And my problems are i had been using two batteries for my bullet and both get damaged now.And the other thing is that when the vehicle is on its wheel suddenly it gets off.I seek help from mechanics but they couldnt help me and i was disappointed. I was very excited to purchase bullet from a reputed company like Royal Enfield and now i am really sad about what had happened. So i humbly request you to take my issue into consideration and i hope you will find a solution for my problem and help me. Please respond to this letter . Yours faithfully Shahin ibrahim

Not giving good facilities in bullet

[Jul 19, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — engine noise

sukh brar
    hello sir iam sukhwant singh brar from faridkot punjab ...i purchage a bullet 350 STD[protected]...baba farid automobile faridkot.my...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

ENGR.RAJU

I had purchased a TBTS 350 from South Delhi Moters, Kailash Colony, Delhi on 25.12.2013. Since begining there is tepit problem and noise of engine is pathetic. Since then I had three free services. They are doing some adjustment at the time of service and the noise problem gone for 2-3 days, but again the same problem.

I think, the service centre doesn't have qualified technicians. I am writing this mail in order to apprise you. If you are of the opinion that I should consult some other mechanics, then there is no need for have exclusive Royal Enfield Service Centre.

Please advice and rectify the problem, otherwise you will unnecessary bound me to file the case for deficiency of service and supplying of defective bike to me.

For your information I am furnishing the details of my Bikes.
    Name : RAJU KUMAR SHARMA.
    REgn. No. DL 3S CT 1483
    Engine No. U385CODM359647
    Chasis No. ME3U3S5CIDN016565
    Date of Purchase : 25.12.2013.

Raju Kumar Sharma
    [protected] / [protected]

[Jul 17, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohiuddin Hussain T
      Dear sir I Bought a new Royal Enfeild on January 06 2014 soon after Third service I felt some vibration reported to service center first I was told Brake Shoe has to be replaced so bring tom arrow morning. As I went next day morning I was told first it was bearing issue. And later on I was told chain has become rough so we have oiled after few kilometers it will be ok but to my surprise next day it further got worst. So I again reported to service center now i have been told that chain has to be replaced. I have a doughty on the day of third service back wheel was opened two times. first was for service & the second time for wheel spokes alignment I feel something messy In this service center service which is located in JP Nagar owned by Royal Enfield.Please do look in this matter & do the needful Regards % Thanks Hussain [protected]

[Jul 16, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thanks The complaint was resolved but only after email & Online complaint Forum. When i approached them twice i had only got un secientific answers due to which i got pissed off.

To Royal enfeild Please dont treat All your customers as bluffs please concentrate on your service quality.

Regards & Thanks
      Hussain

pankaj kr das
        I had made the payment of full amount for RE Thunderbird 350 (marine) on 3rd of July, 2014 at "sairam autocraft, B.Narayanpura, bangalore, and I was told the vehicle will be delivered within 4 days, but the vehicle has not been delivered to me yet. And every time I visit the showroom, they are giving me all the possible fake excuses. This is completely unprofessional and frustrating.I just dont understand if this is the kind of service provided by RE during purchase of the vehicle, god knows what will be the situation after I get the vehicle. The sales persons and the manager are a complete nonsense and they are just not co operating.
        I just asked a simple question to them, if the vehicle was not in stock, why the hell was I called to make a payment?
        And now, they are giving me all the possible excuses and are asking me to buy 500 cc bike, just because it seems the vehicle is not in their stocks.. at least thats what they have said to me...
        These are just playing around with customers.I really dont know where to go and forge a complain.

[Jul 15, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bansiparekh
          To, Manager of Royal Enfield I had given my bike for paint job at kings autorider, baner service centre.But after two months bubbles started forming on tank. I gave them the bike for repainting. I have given them three times but still same disappointing results.pls I request you to look into the matter asap as its looks displeasing and its becoming worse day by day. Bansi Parekh [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]

[Jul 12, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Soumalya Kundu
            I purchased a Royal Enfield Classic 350 Black colour from Aruna Motors, Jamshedpur on 29th May at on-road price. However even after one and half months they are still not giving me registration no. Bill No: 00064 dated 29/5/2014 Booking No: BKNG[protected] Please help me on this. Regards, Soumalya

Aruna Motors-Jamshedpur, Not giving vehicle registration even after one and half months

[Jul 09, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Seepage problem in engine [Resolved]

rmdmadurai
              HI
              This is Rajamohamed.A form Madurai. I purchased ThunderBird GG Motors Madurai 5 Months Before.My Vehicle Number...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

swapn14
              Sir, I stay in Panvel, Maharashtra . I have booked Classic 350 Black on 14 Dec 2013 in " Prateek Motors Panvel" as i was instructed that the Waiting period for this bike was 6 months.Its been 7 Months now still they have not delivered my bike. I kept calling the showroom for the satatus..But they come up with casual reason as "bikes are available in showroom." But 8 days back i received a call from showroom that bikes are available you can pay your down payment for the same .On 1st July 2014 I paid my down payment, on which they said i will get my bike on 3rd July. I called up on 3 rd July to check if the bike is ready or not. Sales men said, all the classic 350 black are sold (I mean how do they sale my waiting list bike to other people) . And now they are not picking up my call .All the time when i try to contact manager of the show room he is out of station... Booking Number : BKNG[protected] Swapnil Vengurlekar ([protected])

[Jul 07, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I received a call from Prateek Motors, Panvel regarding assured delivery of my Bike on or Before 15th July 2014 (Tuesday) .I will be keeping this complain unresolved untill my bike is not delivered.

Thank you for quick response.

Swapnil Vengurlekar([protected])

Royal Enfield — Service and Behaviour of the Employees

rajasanjay03
                I have a Classic 350 CC .Last week i am unable to start my bike and i have taken the bike on auto to SAI RAM Auotcraft Dealer...
                Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Royal Enfield — poor service at service center in viman nagar pune

royal bullet
                Hello, i had purchase royal enfield bike from dhone automobile, market yard branch, pune, last year (2013) on 23rd june...

Dinesh m.g.
                They told me that your vehicle has arrived after 5 months of booking date, later they asked to me to pay full amount after vehicle arrived then later they told me they will deliver the vehicle with in 10 working days afters, It is now almost 20 working days, I have called them and I asked about the status, they said you can come and collect the vehicle. Again I called after one day they told me that your vehicle is not yet registered till now, it's going on coming friday.
                Worst customer satisfaction and never ever book your royal enfield bullet in this showroom that is near Jaya Deva, They will not answer you properly, Even if you go to show room directly there you will not find hospitality and they will never respond you to your queries. It is similar to the chit funds..Really frustrating one.

Narendran Suresh
                  Last time i gave my v3hicle to unoony motors kollam for servoce, my self start was working. When they gave ot back it was not and they said it happened due to wear and tear. Now i found that there was a nut inside my engine crank case which was undescribed by the company officials even after 8 services. Due to the poor quality in service, I had given the vehicle to a local mechanic who described the presence of the bolt. This has affected my crank alignment and theres a lot of vibration in my foot rest. This happened as a result of carelessness at the time of manufacture and this has to be looked upon by the company. The company is liable to give me an adequate compensation or a change of vehicle since the engine must have been affected by the presence of the bolt. Failure to clear my issue and providing me with adequate compensation or a new vehicle will force me to file up a case against royal enfield at the consumer court.

[Jun 24, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Royal Enfield — Transfer of booking amount.

Sagar Rabin Dey
                    I ordered one Royal Enfield Motorcycle (Classic 350) on 17.12.2013 at your authorised dealer M/S Leelason Auto Dhansar, Dhanbad,...

Prabhu Hosamani
                    Dear Sir, Last Month I Purchased Classic 350 (Toady exact One Month). also 1st free Servicing done four days Back. at the Time servicing I said The, Bike producing so much white smoke and supervisor said check n let u know. but same problem observed. i am irritating while driving public people says your bike produced so much white smoke. And Again I Go to service center tell him the problem. but Showroom people not taken on urgent basis. its so irritating while driving. when i purchase this bike i think Its Royal --- company is Royal but Showroom people are[protected]- and please do best bike Service...

[Jun 21, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanjayarumugam
                      I took classic 350cc at velavan motors in chennai, Grems road on 14th may'14. From day 1 itself oil leakage in bottom of the engine, I complained him he told after 1st service it will rectified automatically, even after 1st service problems are continued then again and again I given 5 times service to solve the problem, but still oil leakage is not rectified, total KM 1300. What I will do... Even I changed service centre to Sri venkateswara bike zone in pallikaranai in chennai. There is no response but every time they are making bills. This is the current scenario of royal Enfield and service centre. Kindly do the needful.

Oil leakage at day 1

Sajesh786
                        To service manager
                        Mumbai.

Bike details
                        DS -500 Desert,
                        ME3U5S5F1DL006305- Chassis no.
                        MH 02 DF 2498.

Month of purchase - November 2013.

All - 3 services done at workshop till date[protected]. At Workshop -
                        Ishna Wheels (Royal Enfield Authorised Workshop)
                        gulshan Anand compound, opp.shastri nagar.,
                        New link road, goregaon (w)Mumbai -400062.

Dear sir/ madam,
                        Good day.

I have 2 - compliant against Ishna Wheels(workshop),
                        1.). Ishna wheels have exchange my bike part, as I given bike for repair - petrol leakage, break sound problem, acceleration problem, horn problem. On date 28 th of May 2014, I received my bike next day on 29 th of May 2014, .. Latter on I got to know that they have exchange front wheel shocker / part around meter, whole that part was exchange, because that shocker part having dent problem and their is paint spray on that part which was not on my bike when I given for repair.
                        They agree that they have done paint work without my approval, but they not exchanging that parts. But as from where am seeing they have exchange that part.

2.). They have done spray on petrol tank in 3 side, it was loking odd I complain them whorkshop people said it will ok latter on within week of wash but that is also same,

So please do enquiry on this matter, of please advise to whom I contact for complain.

Sajesh kumar sudhanshu

Royal enfield lover..

[Jun 20, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Royal Enfield — company do not give the invoice (original bill) of my bike

mohit singroha
                          My name is mohit.i own a bike of royal enfield classic 350cc black color on 26 may 2014 thought CSD from amanautomobiles,...

Luke Finn
                          Hi i bought a 2009 royal enfield classic efi 500cc last summer, The bike is in top condition and i was happy with the purchase, however after ONE month of riding the srag clutch broke, which at first i did'nt think was a bad thing due to the fact the bike was secondhand. (although it only had 15, 000 on the clock) Since the first sprag replacement i have had to replace the sprag 3 times in the last 4 months!!!?? (WTF)I can't believe this and am so so so unhappy with this bike. This model has NO kick start which i think is a stupid design fault and gives you no option when a problem like this occurs!
                          I have bought a new battery and made sure i have done everything in my power to ease the starters job.
                          I live in Alicante Spain and last month i took the bike down to Almeria about 250 miles south through some of the best enfield riding roads in the world. Buy the time i got there the exhaust had split along the welds and the starter was having problems again:(
                          I have no idea what to do about this bike at the moment and feel let down with Enfield.
                          These bikes look and sound wonderful but the slogan "built like a gun" Should be changed to "built like a spud gun" me thinks?
                          Regards from a very disappointed rider!

[Jun 18, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Is there a better Sprag for this model or a option to bypass! (without wasting more money?)

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                            Royal Enfield
                            poor service and manufacturing defects
                            2 days ago