Royal Enfield

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield related photos (796)

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

May 14, 2018
This is akhil...
I am the customer of LAKSHMI GANAPATHI AUTOMOBILES OF VIJAYANAGARM
Sir i came here on a complaint...
May 14, 2018
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
I had booked royal enfield 350 x on[protected] from south delhi motarcycles, address: kailash colony new delhi 110048.
At...

B
May 12, 2018
Singapore, Singapore
I am purchase a bike bullet 350 black bs iv on dated 20th april, 2018 this condition is so poor and in purchasing time the all condition to hide by the mechanic and then will be the servicing of bike the all hide problem opened. I am totally confuse to how what is this. Kindly solve the problem anything i will complaint you in central government site.

[May 12, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by byt May 12, 2018 This is the all other supported documents for reference of my complaint.

Chassis No.: ME3U3K5C1JD298612.

Engine No.: U3K5C1Jd348614.

CRM NO. MR[protected]

INVOICE NO. INV[protected]

CUSTOER NAME: ADITYA

BOOKING NO.: BKNG[protected]
This is the all other supported documents for reference of my complaint.

Chassis No.: ME3U3K5C1JD298612.

BOOKING NO.: BKNG[protected]

S
    May 11, 2018
    Renigunta, Andhra Pradesh
    Hi, my name is sheik t ansari. I have brought re classic 350 in the year of 2017 and till now i have completed around 20000 km.in between this i have changed 2 times of the rear sprocket. Very very bad quality of re products. Sometimes there is a huge chain slipping sound in the engine bcoz of the broken tooth will spoil the engine soon.

I was never advised by the showroom ppl while doing my free services or buying the bike. When its paid services they are telling that this is in the schedule services list sir. Now days am not suggesting re to any of my friends.

This kind of poor spare products will make the re down soon and dominar high.

[May 11, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
      May 10, 2018
      Jorhat, Assam
      I had serviced my standard 350 on 13/04/2018 at shahila exposition sixmile.
      But without my permission they fraudly changed my original battery with an another one. Today 10/05/2018 morning when i was trying to start my bike it didn't get started. As a royal enfield customer i was shocked and totally depressed. Kindly look into the matter.

With regards
      Pallab kakati

[May 10, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
        May 10, 2018
        Gurgaon, Haryana
        Hi sir / madam,

On 2nd may i have given my vehicle for general service and told the agent about issue too,...

B
        May 8, 2018
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        Bullmenn motors service centre coimbatore. Consumes more charge for the services. For example for my last service spares cost about 2, 470 rs.. And the labour charge is 2, 849 rs... What is this.. I'm a student i can't afford such a high price as labour charge.. And other service centre doesn't give additional bill for labour charges...in bullmenn. They give 2 bill one is for spares and another for labour.. What the hell is this.. Need urgent reply... Hate this service centre
        And also the service provided is too bad...

[May 08, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        All ready my 2 service complete but my bike engine motor cover joint leakage problem not solved.2 time cover sealing loctite change but oil leak continue.

K
          May 8, 2018
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have booked classic 350 at one place automobile pvt ltd, varanasi on dated 21.02.18 but on till date they have not delivered the bike and they are making ascuse when i try to cancel booking. They are saying that one month will be taken to refund amount. Kindly solve the problem otherwise i will go to rti for data collection and other legal proceedings.

Dear sir I owned a classic 350 gun grey but I have a issue in bettry . I m coming to service station from last 2 days but my problem does not get any solution by staff of Paonta Sahib Himachal Pradesh.
          Staff is not taking care of costumers prblm seriously. I m suffering due to the staff of Paonta Sahib service station.

P
            May 7, 2018
            Hassan, Karnataka
            I have classic 350 jan 2016 purchased and from six months i am facing severe back and shoulder pain problem.
            My bike is run 27k km and is in very good condition.
            According to my re service person, shock absorber and seat spring is stiff and so i am facing this pain issue.
            Till now i have spent 12000 on my bike due to same issue.
            Noe again 1000+2000 i have to spend for shock absorbers.
            My bike part is faulty and i ask them to be replaced asap.
            I am not gonna pay and single amount.
            I am from bangalore electronic city service centre.
            Contact me at [protected].
            Didn’t thought so bad response from re brand.

[May 07, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            We have booked a royal Enfield classic 350 Redditch red vehicle on March 5 ...till now there is no response from the showroom...please take action on my complaint. ..the showroom is in contonment tricky. ...

I
              May 5, 2018
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I'm from chennai. With all my savings i bought re steal black in january 2018 which costed me 2.07...

T
              May 4, 2018
              Neyyattinkara, Kerala
              I purchased classic 350 bike on last month in the name of p. Parthiban on chennai showroom (Legend motors). I ll got the abnormal sound in the engine at very first drive itself next day i ll go to showroom, they suggest me to go to service centre, in service centre mechanic eng mr. Mani service the bike & he told i am adjust the sound here after the sound will not come. But the sound not get arrested till the first service. At first service time i ll complaint the issues to mechanic mr. Sathish he answer, the sound will get arrest when we drive above 40000 km i will get shock. Now my new bike driven kilometer is just 480 only. When i am drive my new dream bike i ll get very hurt due to the engine sound. I feel like driven the more than old 15 yrs bike.

Already i mailed two times regarding this issue. Here after i will not wait for your answers if not favour me.

Call me on my mobile no is [protected] or write mail to me on thamizh. [protected]@gmail.com

My vehicle reg no is - tn 85 f 9518.

P. Parthiban

[May 04, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by thamizh.isai May 08, 2018 I didnt receive any single call or any mail even wrong call also.
              Here after i dont want to wait any more.
              I ll see it legally through my lawyer Mr.Sriram
              Bye
              One word - very worst respone

M
                May 3, 2018
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                I have the 2013 royal enfield electra and the chassis got cracked on the left side beside the engine mount. I saw this at...
                Ś
                May 2, 2018
                Dirba, Punjab
                I wanna say that i purchased royal enfield classic 350 redditch red from aaray motors on 16th april 2018 it is creating problem...

R
                Delhi, Delhi
                I have purchased a standard bullet 350 registration no up80ee4691 in the name of raghuvinder singh in the month of aug2017 and continuously all services are done in showroomof agra royals only...in dec 2017 the back break shoe of my bullet has been changed the service and now in april i send my bullet for service they again said to change the brak shoes and clutch wires. Is the prestigious company manufactured very bad quality of products that after every two to three months we have to cchange the break shoes. The service boys are not supporting in behaviour also

[Apr 30, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Let me know how you charge 2147/-rupees for this service.Is iit correct ?

D
                  Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  My royal enfield classic 350 i an only 10 months old. I've driven it for only 5000 kms and the chain sprocket has been seriously...

Khammam, Telangana
                  Hi team,
                  6 months back, i purchased royal enfield bullet 350. Yesterday night i lost it, thief stolen my bike. At the time purchase i believe that royal enfield is the best bike. They taken care of advanced protection measure but i don't know how that guy stolen my bike. I purchased that bike with all my savings, i have given police complaint and got the fir copy.
                  I want to file a case against royal enfield company for not taking advanced measure of protection from thiefs. We are purchasing with huge amount when comparing with other bikes but they are not showing any interest on customer protection.

Can somebody suggest me how to proceed on this

Can somebody from royal Enfield customer care respond on this?
                  How they easily stolen my bike? I need a strong explanation from royal Enfield team?
                  Why should we purchase bikes from u?

K
                    Apr 29, 2018
                    Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                    After asking 3 times to fix the wiring issue in my bike (Thunderbird 2011model), i've given my bike on 28april 2018 at around...

Apr 28, 2018
                    Hyderabad, Telangana
                    I purchased a re from orange international, naredmed, secunderabad in nov 2017. The mechanic at their service station is not even completable to service a bicycle. I handed over my bike on 28 apr 2018 for a complaint of petrol leaking. After spending more than 10 hours at service centre they handed over my mc told to be repaired but my petrol filled for rs 200/- drained out within one hour. It is not only a matter of lack of proficiency but also a threat to my life in this hot summer.

I request all concerned to look into this matter and take appropriate action.

[Apr 28, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                      Apr 27, 2018
                      Pune, Maharashtra
                      I don't know whether it's my bad luck or your poor vehicle making quality. Owning classic 350 was my dream, i bought it with my hard work earned money worth 1.55 lacs, it seemed to be wasted on poor c grade 2 wheeler machine. I know re is in demand and having nice profits, you might overlook this query and now my money is worth trash. I would have uploaded photos if there was an option. The symmetry of vehicle is unbalanced from the very 1st day, when i complained about it they said 1 in 1000 vehicle has such problem, they promised to fix it but never did. Back seat support started rusting within 6 months of purchase, now the rider's seat is also faulty as it lost its contact with the surface. Please don't convert people hard earned money to metal trash. If you believe in customer service do contact me and raise your quality standards and maintain your popularity.

[Apr 27, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                        Apr 26, 2018
                        Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                        Maine gun metal classic 350 14 feb 2018 ko purchase kri ha maine yeh bike jab say li ha tab say yeh bike left ko ja rhi ha mere baar 2 company jane pr bhi uska koi solution nhi ho pa rha ha i think company walo nay mujhe defected bike di ha jo issay thik nhi kr pa rhe ha... Pls ya toh aap bike change krwa kr do nhi toh may consumer court may case file karnay ja rha hu...

[Apr 26, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by john narang Apr 26, 2018 sunshine automobile, moujpur, delhi90