Royal Enfield

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield related photos (779)

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Royal Enfield — complaint of unattended battery issue

Anoop_S on Apr 15, 2018
Hello royal enfield,

I am here to register complaint about my royal enfield gunmetal 350 cc bought on january...

Royal Enfield — service center-sukhmani motors pvt ltd, patna.

Manishsunny on Apr 14, 2018
Sukhmani motors pvt. Ltd., patna completed 2nd service of my newly purchased redditch red 350cc on 10th april 2018. They charged...

Royal Enfield — petrol lock/ air lock.

shinde suraj on Apr 13, 2018
Recently i bought classic 350 redditich red and i had problem with petrol lock/ air lock. When i riding the bike, it suddenly...

Royal Enfield — service centre (royal thumpers jabalpur)

vish2010 on Apr 12, 2018
Hello royal enfield! I am experiencing a very bad and pathetic experience with one of your service centre in jabalpur (M....

Royal Enfield — service very poor in sai ram autocraft narayanapura

Ranjith Doredla on Apr 12, 2018
After the service the bike started getting oil leakage. There are not able to fix the issue but charged around 2000 rupees....

subinsunny21 on Apr 11, 2018
On february 24th 2018 when i was riding my bs4 classic 350 from pathanamthitta to thrissur on mornig, vehicle stopped suddenly at aluva (Cochin) without any indication. I tried kick start several times, but don't had any result. Since the head light was on all the time battery drained up. I called road assistance, they arranged one technician. He came to me, rechecked with battery but result was negetive. He suggested me to shift vehicle to nearby royal enfield showroom. I called road assistance again, they told me to leave the vehicle there and from showroom technicians will come with vehicle to took the vehicle after 7.00 pm. As the showroom people told me, i give key and helmet (Re branded) to nearby bakery shop and left the place. (Was little busy, actually i was going for an interview). Evening 7.30 pm i got a call from one person named shafeek ([protected]) and he told me he collect bike and helmet from the bakery shop, and shifted to nearby re store (Brand store, kalamassery). After 2 days from showroom they called me and informed vehicle is ready, issue was some wiring problems. But my helmet was missing. Supervisor ([protected]) told me they don't know about helmet.

Totally disappointed with these kind of irresponsible persons. I lost 3500 bucks!!!

[Apr 11, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bansalpk on Apr 11, 2018
    Today i am visit your hapur (Up) showroom anmol automobiles for insurance my bike no up37f0040 and i want pay the insurance amount by cheque
    But they are not accepted the cheque for insurance and saying that make payment only cash and not accepted the cheque and dont make the insurance certificate
    At the time of visit showroom your members and supervisors misbehave us
    Date of incident[protected] time 5.30 pm

siva4storm on Apr 10, 2018
      I booked an electra in teknik motors bangalore last year. I canceled the order on september 1, 2017. I was promised a refund of my deposit amount (Rs.5, 000) within 10 days. It's been 7 months already and the refund is still not issued.

We spoke with multiple people within the dealership. Guys named kishore and arun were extremely rude. Kishore hung up on my dad (He was speaking politely) midway through a conversation. Even after like 50 phone calls 2 or 3 times of direct visit, they are still not providing the refund.

Considering the number of bikes getting booked in that dealership rs.5, 000 is nothing for them. Why is the dealership of the biggest bike seller in india acting so cheap?

I was thinking of rebooking an enfield this year. But, this experience has given rise to a lot of concerns for me. I am also telling my friends to beware of royal enfield dealerships.

Don't you guys have a proper mechanism to monitor your dealerships? When i visited the place, i saw a bunch of refund request forms unsettled by the dealership. So, is this a planned fraud by the company? Are you guys ever going to settle any cancellation refunds?

Never had such an experience with a dealership. I planned to opt for the best bike in the country. Now, i am experiencing the bitter taste of worst service.

Royal Enfield — rude behaviour of employee/associate

suvadip75 on Apr 9, 2018
        Today i was driving along jessore road. After crossing the airport 3 point i wanted to take a u turn, however the police personnel...

Royal Enfield — royal enfield classic 350 redditch red

Ashwadh Reddy on Apr 8, 2018
        I took my bike on may 5 2018 from the time of 3rd servicing my vehicle is totally in a bad condition from that time it was...

DrShashikant Soni on Apr 8, 2018
        श्रीमान मैंने अपनी हिमालयन बाइक के इंजन में आ रही तेज और असामान्य आवाज़ का कारण जानने के लिये कई बार आपसे पूछने की कोशिश कर चूका हूँ इसके लिए मैंने टेरिटरी मैनेजर, सर्विस सेण्टर, इ मेल, कस्टमर केयर द्वारा कई बार रिक्वेस्ट की किन्तु मुझे सिर्फ ये बताया गया है ( टेरिटरी मैनेजर के अनुसार ) मेरी बाइक के इंजन में मिटटी जाने के कारण ये समस्या आई है किन्तु मैं पहले भी आपसे पूरी समस्या, उसका सम्भव समाधान क्या हो सकता है की जानकारी मांग चूका हूँ किन्तु मुझे कोई उचित जवाब न देकर मुझे परेशान किया जा रहा है |
        मेरी बाइक लगभग 1.5 साल पुरानी है और आज तक 6000 KM चली है और अभी तक इस बाइक के लगभग सभी पार्ट्स में समस्या आ रही और रॉयल एनफील्ड भी ये बात स्वीकार करती है इस्सलिये रॉयल एनफील्ड ने चैसिस, रिम सीट, और टायर को छोडकर बाकी सभी पार्ट्स बदलवाए है और मुझे लगता है की मेरी बीके के इंजन में कुछ समस्या है जिसे आप छुपाना चाहते है और २ साल का वार्रेंटी पीरियड निकलवाना चाहते है |
        श्रीमान मैं जानना चाहता हु की क्या बाइक के इंजन में मिटटी जा सकती है ? और जब एक बार मिटटी जा सकती है तो क्या बार बार नहीं जाएगी ?
        क्या इंजन में मिटटी जाना बड़ा मैन्युफैक्चरिंग डिफेक्ट नहीं है ?
        रॉयल एनफील्ड द्वारा मेरी शिकायत बिना मेरी राय के साल्व्ड बता क्र डिलीट कर दी किन्तु मेरे द्वारा मांगी गई जानकारी आज तक नहीं दी गई |
        श्रीमान मैं चाहता हूँ की रॉयल एनफील्ड मुझे मेरे पैसे वापस दे और अपनी बाइक वापस ले |
        धन्यवाद
        डॉ. शशि कान्त सोनी

[Apr 08, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Brijesh 1 on Apr 6, 2018
          Royal enfield 350 doesn't start . morning starting silf/kick does not start and also service last weak .sudden a problem not start .
          registration no : U3S5C0GK166225
          CHASSIS NO : ME3U3S5C0GK166225
          ENGINE NO : U3S5C0GK166225
          MODEL : 800628
          MODEL NAME :BULLET 350 ES ELECTRA SILVER
          CUSTOMER NAME : SHIV BAHAL
          PHONE NO : [protected]
          regarding starting and average

[Apr 07, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Brijesh 1 Apr 06, 2018
          Royal enfield 350 is last month service after 20 days doesnot start and also bike buy 30/10/2016 silver color.
          engine no. U355COGK166225
          chassis no. ME3U355COGK166225
          CUSTOMER NAME . SHIV BAHAL
          MOB.NO .[protected]

Royal Enfield — engine howling, noise timing problem

rajkumar.kurmala on Apr 6, 2018
            Hi team,

This is my worst experience i ever had so far with any other brand bikes in india.

I...

Nibi Thomas on Apr 5, 2018
            I purchased classic 350on 22/06/2017and before my 4th free service broken sprockets teeth. I spoke to service person they said it will not covered under warranty. Purchased from kazen motors vyttila cochin kerala. I just want to know then what they are covering in warranty period why they are providing such worst material. It's only 9months old now and 9000+km if spare parts are like this how can i use it for a long time. And the company have no responsibility for the spare under warranty period itself.

[Apr 05, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vinay65436 on Apr 1, 2018
              Dear sir/madam, greetings,
              I have been visiting for service since my purchase of the bike and till date the bike is not fine, i tried my best making them understand the problem but they are neglecting it and has caused me mental stress due to this, i had purchased the bike from royal enfield at the time of delivery the problem was started. Still they provided the same bike saying its a minor issue. And after that i have almost went 40 times for service for getting changed several parts for my bike and no proper response. Request you to kindly intervene the process of there quality checks which i has been failed in my bike and help me to get the bike to a proper one without any futher damage to me.
              Vinay kamath

[Apr 01, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I had booked a Royal Enfield bike by CSD on date 27/02/2018 from the kaytee automobiles
              A - 6, Mahipalpur Extension, Main Vasant Kunj Road, Delhi 110037
              And I was told that you will get a 350 CLASSIC REDDITCH
              I did not get bike yet as it is already passed one month
              This is my contact no [protected]

Self and kik se bike start hi ni ho ri plz help
              So plz make fast action on this

[email protected] on Apr 1, 2018
                Dear sir/madam,
                This is to inform u that i have purchased royal enfield gun metal grey on 15th of january, 2018. It has got many issues such as self start is not working properly, wheel alignment, engine responsiveness, thump sound is not proper (Keeping in mind it is a bs4 version engine, still it is not performing as other bs4 engines), breaking problem, etc. I have repeatedly complained the showroom authority (Maxwheel, panchanantala, berhampore, murshidabad, westbengal) regarding my concern, still my problems and not resolved though i have gone through 1st & 2nd services.
                First of all their behaviour towards customers are not up to the mark & secondly they note down the issues during servicing but fails to deliver but takes money for the same.
                I would earnest request u to replace my vehicle with a new one and nothing less than that. My bike is insured for three years. All papers are in ok condition. I want a bike replacement and nothing less than that. Your cooperation and support is eagerly desired and expected.
                Thanks & regards
                Anupam karmakar

[email protected] on Mar 30, 2018
                  I have purchased new classic 350 from hridaan motors llp on 29.03.2018.
                  I have seen oil level today in level indicator. It seems empty. So i called to hridaan motors. There mechanic come & he drained oil, it is axactly 1.5litres instead of 2.3 litres. Bike is run 22km. Due insufficient oil during delivery, if in future any problem regarding engine will occur, then royal enfield has to give free of cost service and parts regarding that problem. Or in other words i required extended warranty due to carelessness of re's /hridaan motors inspector.

[Mar 30, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deepak1983 on Mar 30, 2018
                    After my royal enfield service, i told them that u not checked these thing related bike scew, bike handle lever hardness and other. Is there no any responsibilites to any one to checking bike parts loose or hard after service.
                    Last time same thing do so. Even when i went before service i said pls do serice very well but i am really disappointed.[protected]

Vikram Subramani on Mar 30, 2018
                      I have given my classic 350 bike for servicing at sri sai auto craft bangalore.. Service was really poor. They have stopped water wash for the bike but still service charge remains same. As per bill wheel bearing price is 268 rs and to replace the bearing they charged 295 rs. And for service they charges 740 rs
                      I don't understand the concept of labour charges.. If the bike given for service and if any parts to be replaced it supposed to be consider in general service itself..

I paid 3295 rs for 1st paid service.. But still the service quality is very bad.. Engine oil was also leaking.. They are giving separate bill for engine oil. If we ask y no proper response from counter people..

Royal Enfield — aggression on service

FiReRoOt6707 on Mar 29, 2018
                        Recently i have given my royal enfield classic 350 for service. It was having a gps tracker device inserted in it. But when...