Royal Enfield

Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Rahul_tb88
I have a thunderbird 350cc which i purchased in November 2015. After just 2 months of running the battery of the vehicle died. I approached Platinum Auto Pune for the repairs where they said the battery will be replaced in warranty. I left the bike there for close to 15 days until he replacement battery arrived. The replacement battery lasted for 40 days and had to be replaced again in January 2014. This was my second battery. It lasted for close to a month when it died again. This time i objected the frequent battery failures seeking an electrical check. After leaving my bike in service center for close to 10 days i got my third battery and the service center claimed that they have checked the electrical system thoroughly and there was nothing wrong with the bike. After this incident the bike was running fine for close to a year. Although there was a perid of 4 months where i was out of station and the bike was scarcely running. My 4th battery failed this year in March 2015. I approached the service center who explained that i have to pay for the battery as the battery coming inbuilt from company has only 1 year warranty as opposed to standard 18 months of exide. Moreover the date of calculation was that of date of sale instead of the date of last battery replacement. I paid for my 5th battery which cost me 2600 from exide and it was installed on 2nd of July. Today after less than 60 days of replacement the battery has failed again. I am refusing to install a 6th battery in my bike as i know it has been a defect in bike since manufacturing. The company is inefficent in resolving the issue and i have bills to contest them in consumer court. Please advise due course of action.

[Aug 31, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amitk.nir
    I bought the Bike "Classic 350 in the month of May 2015 from Lamba Enterprises Vikaspuri..When I went for first Service, the service advisors are forcing to take a VAS services..after denying this, they do not bother about the customer..Felt neglecting..when I got my bike after service the issues were as it is...When I went for second service the same thing happened...I made the complaint about the issue with the bike they called for fixing it but the add labor charge in my invoice...whether this charge is not applicable in the free service...apart from it the issues are remain same and now I dont want to visit the place as my trust has been broken by this authorized service centre of Royal Enfield...

Vinay15965
      Hi Team, I ordered one product from Royal Enfield online store on Date (08/26/2015) with Air Waybill No :[protected] & Order No :#3158. As per the mails EDD (Expected delivery date), it should have been delivered by, 08/29/2015. But, in the trracking it says, Undelivered. I did not recive any sort of telephone calls from the delivery person as well. Please check and revert asap.

The shipment is undelivered and there was no call facility as said
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
      Please describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

Updated by Vinay15965 Aug 31, 2015
      Contact information:
      mail: [protected]@gmail.com
      phone: [protected]

arshkhan
        Dear
        With due to respect i would like to say that short time ago i placed my bike to service center of royal enfield for service but after services and all works in bike done by your center i m not fully satisfied by your job and i found same problem still in my bike.
        So kindly suggest me what would be better for me. The manager of center mr manoj didnt also response me good. Contact me [protected] soon.

Lakshz
          I have experienced a worst Service been provided in Service center, labour who are available in service center are not rectifing or solving the complaints which was given by us when we give the bike for Service, am totally unsatisfied with the I SPEED SERVICE purasaiwakkam, they are very worst in service, where they have replaced the rear disk caliber for a cost of 15, 000 INR but im unable to drive the bike after replacement, because the back wheel was jammed & not moving. when i tried reaching the manager PRABHAKAR he is very worst in answering the concerns, am not sure how he was selected as an Customer relationship manager, instead of renewvating the Showrooms please provide good service to the bikes which are already been sold.

[Aug 29, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Appujohn84
            I bought a thunderbird 500 cc like 5 months ago. The day I bought I went back to the showroom in 3 minutes that the bikes break system is not working properly. They said it will b ok if it runs some kilo meters. It been 5 months I went to the showroom for 4 times with the same complaint the problem wasn't fixed yet. What should I do ? I almost went hit some one for more than three time because of the inefficient breaking system

Manufacture deficit

[Aug 25, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arjun kumar 12
              Sir, i Arjun Kumar Brother of Ajay Kumar who have purchased Royal Enfield From Lovish Automobiles, Kathua (J & K) as on 01 Nov 2014 bearing Chasis No - EL 115330 . 0n 29 July 2015 i was filling fuel in tank i saw that the upper layer of fuel tank mouth is getted cracked and on 12 Aug 2015 when i go for fourth service of my bike at that time i complain to the dealer against the above said subject. He tell me that when Engineer come to my show room then i call u and only then after problem will be solved. As my Bike is in warranty period and main thing is that i am army person and have not long leave . So i request you to indulge into the matter and solve the problem as soon as possible . As my warranty period expires on 31 Oct 2015.my mobile Number is [protected].

Crack on the upper layerof fuel tank mouth

[Aug 19, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anu Singh523
                Sir, my name is anu singh and i bought my bullet electra black colour, chassis no. Me3u3s5coeh544666 engine no. U3s5coeh544666 model num. 861045 purchase 26 / 9 / 2014 but after 1 month my bullet have a lot of issue like oil leakage of engine head, poor pick up, vibration in my bullet at 6o kmph speed, i purchased my bullet shree mahadev agency noida sector 10 but there are no solution for my bullet and workshop owner not interested in my issues. Please help me

Unsatisfy customer

Raja Gopinath K
                  Royal Enfield has a thinking that their part ends once the bike is been sold. There is something called Bike Servicing, which they are so reluctant to concentrate. I have owned quite some bikes of different companies but the worst and disgusting experience i had with Royal Enfield. Royal Enfield Mechanics are fit for nothing, they doesnt have even the basic knowledge of Bike Servicing. Then why does Royal Enfield need to have Authorised Service Stations? Just to make hell lot of money from the customers? or is this a business tactics to make profits for Royal Enfield? Royal Enfield if just making fool out of the customers, it has lost its glory. How do they appoint their mechanics? Is there any specific qualification? I think Royal Enfield is just appointing whoever wanted a job. No where the service is good including the head office in chennai. Then why the hell Royal Enfield produces bikes? My Kind suggestion to Royal Enfield is if you are not able to provide the proper service there is no point selling 3, 00, 000 bikes an year, Royal Enfield can just shut their plant and go for some other business where you can enjoy your business. The sector Royal Enfiled into is matter of lives. When do they realise, i think they will never realise. So better change your mentality of making loads of money from the customers by making fool out of them or just get lost from this sector.

[Aug 16, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please provide us 0 star rating because companies like Royal Enfield doesnt deserve even 1 star rating.

sabupaul
                    2011 model classic 350 chassis has cracked in normal riding conditions. In my life its the first time I hearing or experiencing it.Earlier I had a 97 model standard enfield did not face any kind of issues with it.New models are full of complaints. What does made like a gun means actually royal Enfield is cheating customers with the statement. I want the company to replace the substandard part that they fitted to my bike free of cost or give me a new bike.How can they make two kind of quality one for export and one for global.

Shrehan Ashraf
                      I bought a royal enfield 350 cc from East India Agro Indus Pvt.Ltd three months back, I was so happy because this is 1 of the best bike I have ever bought but the experiences which I am getting from my bullet is really worse which is not expected.Unnecessary sounds are coming from the engines and I have already shown to your service centre (Austin Motors) they have fixed the problem but again it is started and now from most of my bike body parts is vibrating/shivering while riding (sounds). From your company any one should not expect this kind of lovely bike. After happened so many things I have shown my bullet to the outside mechanic they are saying defective piece the company has given to you I know I should not trust them but I dont have an any other option to do so. Please do something or else one day people will remove their trust from your company . Thanking you Zeeshan Ali WB 01AG 2570 Mob :[protected]

[Aug 14, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mayanksrajpoot
                        I would like to share my experience with my Bullet Classic 500 . Its been only 6 months and i been facing problem since i bought . Chain set broken in just 4 months then lights, self start, kick start is also not working . On the sake of free services i have already spent more 10, 000 re yet . Their service center (Patparganj) also not co-operative .

[Aug 13, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        file a case

Royal Enfield — Chassis cracked [Resolved]

sabupaul2002
                          My 2011 model royalenfield classic 350 chassis has cracked and is now in the service centre.I was lucky to notice well before...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Pradeep Garehate
                          Tik Tik Sound From Inside The Engine And Same Sound From Near The Headlight. I Am Talk About This problem many times but there is no response from the service center and dealer .my Bike Is 5-2013 Model .This Problem Is From first day when I bought my bike but Royal Enfield Give No Reponse.

[Aug 07, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinodhbabu
                            Rider seat Removal cable was damaged while buying my Thunder bird 350. But i have noticed it before my first service only. Worst PDI check up in the Peelamedu showroom. I can't remove my rider seat yet. Still spare is not available is the answer from the service centre. One of the worst service which i have ever seen. I don't have photo proof because i couldn't open the rider seat.
                            Updated by Vinodhbabu Aug 06, 2015
                            And also service from that centre is very poor and worst customer satisfaction.

srtsrtsrt
                              I booked a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 cc blue color at tambaram showroom chennai in the month of February. They said itd a waiting period of 2 months but even today (31st July) it is not been delivered. They say it will be delivered only in the month of October. Every time we call the showroom there's no proper response

[Jul 31, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield Classic 500Cc Silver — Lack of Knowledge,

victor salter
                                My (Five) days old Bike Received on 20th July 2015 Royal Enfield Classic 500cc Silver in color is in the H.S.R SERVICE Station...

Royal Enfield — Servicing

Ankur Saxena199116
                                Its now high time i should right to you, and if further no steps took to solve problem i have to place my file in court regarding...

Royal Enfield — Desert storm fuel injector issue

salman birajdar
                                Hi, I bought Desert storm dated 11/09/2014 from Platinum Auto, Fatima nagar, Pune, Maharashtra. According to me this...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

varunbajaj
                                Hi, -I have recently purchased a Thunderbird 350 stone Purchased the bike from HSR Services Lalbagh road Bangalore on[protected] -After my first service, I'm not able to get the initial pick up, the bike goes off frequently and it gives a very weird sound after crossing 50 and vibrates -The service center of HSR services in SR Nagar Bangalore told me that there is an air block issue and the required petrol is not reaching the engine hence the above mentioned problems are occurring Its been more than a week they say the parts are not available and asked me to enquire from the nearby showrooms about the parts and if available I should ask them to send it to SR nagar service station -IS THIS MY WORK ? AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THIS AFTER PAYING A HUGE AMOUNT FOR THE BIKE ? THIS IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL The person who asked me to do this was a mechanic named Vinayak and the phone numbers are [protected] and[protected] I received the bike after two weeks of down Payment after visiting at the showroom several times and now a defective bike..even the pass light does not function I hope this issue is solved at the earliest . I did not buy the bike so that I visit the service station often missing my work, Also after First service the oil was not clean it was still dirty and dark not clear, I also suspect that the engine oil was just topped up and not completely replaced Regards Varun Bajaj

[Jul 22, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.