RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (494)

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

harikkk
hai, i have an account harikothi in rummycircle. I have been playing from nearly 2 years. On 8th may 2015 i failed to play cash games and my withdrawn cash is recredited to rummy account.Please look into it.Call me for further information and activation of my account.

[May 08, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bimal Tamang
    Dear Sir, I am very much upset and regret to say you that in one of my game I was made game and about to show the cards. In the mean time the rummy circle shows that I have net problem whereas my net was running well. I am very much upset. I think that was intentionally caused as many rummy players used to complain about such things. I have a lot of complaints about rummy circle... please...do play fair game..

[May 06, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

cant play cash game and deposited or withdraw cash

My account opened properly but I cant add or withdraw transaction.my log in id is Prashant3641

money cutting

My money cutting my chips Government complete my money hack bow

rajesh136536
      Online purchase account details raj136536. I had merchant online 200Rs but I can't received money plz check it. I had purchased may 3rd Transfers id[protected]IG00YTHAQ5transfer to [protected] state bank of india o. I had returned my money plz transfer my online account . Thank you sir

I couldn

[May 04, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I will transfer my money to rummy circle but I can't received my money. Plese check my account

Christo Pher
        sir, i will interest in play rummy. i have plan invest some amount. But reviews are not give a good sugession. Please give a proper information. Send your certificate for this email id; g.[protected]@gmail.com. Please reply me sir. thanking you

[May 03, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Not ok

withdraws and playing game

why are cancelled my online tranfer and block my cash games.give me reply or contact number

Siva Pulla reddy
          Dear sir My name is R.sivapullareddy my account is pullareddy9. my account is offered 1000 is not coming and reneval 200 amount 100% cash back this two are not coming plz inform immediately what is the reason thanking you sir,

[Apr 25, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

RummyCircle.com — my account merged in another account

Raju Donthula
            Sir, I opened new account in rummycircle in the name of rajudon223 and played. I withdraw the amount and gave the same bank...

dilkota
            sir, i opened new account in rummycircle in the name of dilkota and paid 2000 to play. i played and won 4500 . i withdraw the amount and gave the same account no of my another account in the name of raktabija. after withdrawing 200+1000+1500+1000 my dilkota account was merged into raktabija and transferred the balance amount of dilkota. my problem is what about my amount which withdrawn in dilkota account. how can i get that . please inform me. my mobile no [protected]

[Apr 03, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Ok
            I have tow aac
            Block my account

Tirupati Dileep Kumar
              sir. i opened dilkota account in ur blog and paid 2000 . i got 1000 bonus when i was playing . i earned more than 4500 and i with draw the amount. but my bank details are already in another player i.e my cousin as raktabija. so you merged my dilkota into raktabija.now i lost my amount in merging.so please give back my amount and activate dilkota

withdraw

No money withdraw

mudhiraj
                my account is not working, are interested playing in my account but in my account some errors in their so please my problem solve as soon as. That problem was We are sorry, but for the moment you cannot play cash games or do transactions on this account. This is a part of our standard procedure to protect your account. Kindly check your email for further information.

[Mar 28, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

babloo ramyasai
                  Hi Team, let me know why i can't able to play cash games and do cash transaction.. I requested to withdraw cash and as well i got verification call on 11th March of this month and cleared the verification call. i don't know suddenly from 12th march morning i can't able to play any games and my withdraw request is cancelled.. moreover i never faced this problem before.. but now when i requested to withdraw cash my account was blocked..pls check and solve this issue as soon as possible.. Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com User ID : naidurummy Mobile No. : [protected]

[Mar 18, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Ypou are a cheater. Ypu should be banned foreever!

RummyCircle.com — MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED

babloo ramyasai
                    SIR MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED AS FOR THE VIOLATION OF CALL FROM YOUR SIDE, ACTUALLY I WAS REQUESTED TO WITHDRAW OF MONEY AND...

Rummy Circle — continuous loosing money

murty prc
                    I am member since one year in Rummy circle. before that I was member in ACE2three just for one year. In one year they looted...

kakipavithra
                    SIR, MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED AS FOR THE VIOLATION OF CALL FROM YOUR SIDE, ACTUALLY I WAS STRUCK IN THE TRAFFIC AND COULD NOT MANAGE TO TALK MORE. BECAUSE OF THAT REASON MY SUGGESTED FRIEND LOST Rs.600 AND ALSO MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED. WHATS THIS SIR, IS THIS THE CUSTOMER CARE ? PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT MY ACCOUNT IS VALIDATED AND UNBLOCK IT.

[Feb 23, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abdulrahman001
                      ou have logged in from a jurisdiction which we do not accept deposits from. If you want more information, please email our Customer Support Team at [protected]@RummyCircle.com. For more information, please contact customer support on [protected]@rummycircle.com...

[Feb 18, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      i dont like this game

add money but not show

I add 300rps on 14feb 2015-time 11:45 use mobikwik netbanking. but this money not come to my rummy account plz check and inform me by mail or by call on [protected] or [protected] . Thanks Ajay8865

Chandru Crisanto
                        You have logged in from a jurisdiction which we do not accept deposits from. If you want more information, please email our Customer Support Team at [protected]@RummyCircle.com. For more information, please contact customer support on [protected]@rummycircle.com

[Jan 14, 2015] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

naveen bajjuri
                          iam having multiple account for that they fine me 1000 rupees on[protected] i accepeted...again they deducted 1000 on[protected] for that i asked reason for deduction they are telling about same issue that happen on first deduction ...i asked reason y u deducted they are not responding sending same mails

Twice deduction of BAF from my account

[Dec 23, 2014] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Beacause of cheaters like you, I have lost a lot in rummy circle. Very happy to hear this!

My ammound Refound

Sir My EMAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.com My Usar name krish9994 My Mobile Num [protected] Sir My ammound Refound

Www.rummycircle.com — MY CASH IS DEDUCED

Jagadeep Dharanikota
                            I was playing rummy in this website from a month and I invited and made 3v of my friends to play this and the website said...

Jagadeep Dharanikota
                            Sir, due to no verification of my friend account ma account cash is taken away, i have done nothing illegal. I play fair and really brought my friend and he also played so much, but now due to some issues his account is bloacked and my cash is deduced. please check and verify and validate his ccount and give my money back. please sir, respond positive sir

MY CASH IS TAKEN AWAY

vadranam brahmam
                              Sir, I have recieved a call from your website but due to low audio clarity and language problem i unable to understand and before respond and the call disconnected and my account was closed. please check and verify my detais and give my account back, please sir user id:vbnaidu8008 email: vadranam.[protected]@gmail.com mobile:[protected]

MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED
                              verry bad sit

crusherg
                                Not giving my money. I got referral credits i tried to withdraw the blocked my account and i registered my complaint on their site, after that they called me and verified my details and asking me to send the referred persons proof. come on any one tell this how can i send the referred persons proof. even after one person sent his proof and done verification on call. after that they are telling silly reasons like hone not reachable, proof not clear, address not clear and the list goes on. Rummy circle going worst.

[Nov 08, 2014] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                give me my money in rummy circle account 500rs not added in my account plz give me