Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (482)

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

sunkariakshay
Hi..
I have been playing rummy circle since 3days
Recently when i tried to login in the account it is showing account is closed..
Please contact [protected]@rummycircle.com
I have even mailed them.. but couldn't get any reply
I even have rs.310 in my account
I didn't get any explanation regarding the closure of my account
I have all my documents verified.
I even have my bank details also verified

My id:sunkari akshy
Mailid:[protected]@gmail.com
I want the issue to be closed as soon as possible
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Aug 02, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2019
We request you to kindly write us mail and send it to [protected]@rummycircle.com in order to assist on better way.

RummyCircle.com
Rummycircle.com — Not play cash games my rummy account block my money

Every time I am not able to log in why . What's wrong with your system. It is disgusting I caNnot play cash games. This is the second time I am unable to play.

RummyCircle.com — Account has been closed [Resolved]

vemunuri prashanth
    Hi..
    i have been playing rummy circle since many months
    recently when i tried to login in the account it is...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Rummy Circle — Account closed without intimation

hari042002
    My accounts in Rummy circle is closed without any information to me. They are are not responding to my mails. I had 200 Rs...

Manu Naidu
    You have sent me refer money anusha9699.. Send tat to d same account because my brother forgot the i'd proof of that accound.. Kindly activate manunaidu78 account.. At the same time activate anusha 9699 account too.. I[censored] activate anusha 9699 account i'll send u the correct i'd proof and bank details.. Even though we got our money it is a big confusion.. Any id added from mmanunaidu 78 account is being rejected.. I got a mail to refer i'd proof and account.. I dont remember the id of anusha 9699.. I[censored] mention the name we shall upload which ever i'd u need.. First activate mine and anusha9699 account

Not play cash games my rummy account block my money
    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2019

[Jul 26, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Manoj,
    We suspect that your referred accounts are multiple id`s created and operated by one account holder to earn bring a friend bonus unfairly.
    If you believe this e-mail has reached you in error and the referred accounts are genuine, we request your referred accounts to upload a scanned copy of their PAN CARD on https://www.rummycircle.com/player/account/profile.html. This would help us establish and confirm their identity.
    Once the documents received are in order, we will update you about reversing the captured Bring-A-Friend bonus and activating your account.
    Fair Play Team
    [protected]@RummyCircle.com
    where is upload option my rummy account pancard is underview update uplaodoption my submitted pancard ok
    My account was deducted with approximately 1700 rupees what is the reason behind that deduction.
    Am withdrawal on 25/7/16 today 28 th till I don't yet what we do going to legal action?

govi1947
      I have made many complaints about closing of multiple account.after repeated
      request to explain or what a multiple account is not bothered to answer when they say the account is closed due to multiple account it is their duty to say
      what a multiple account and how it was created. but the are prompt in closing
      and taking the money. by doing this and not giving a clear reply i think they
      are cheating people and making good money in the name of multiple account.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019

[Jul 25, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We understand your concern.

We request you to kindly provide us RummyCircle Login ID or else write us mail and send it to [protected]@rummycircle.com in order to assist on better way.

Dear Govardhanan,

Thank you for playing on RummyCircle.com – India’s premier online rummy site.

Our system has detected that you have multiple real cash accounts with us. As per the terms of service, any player cannot have more than one account with RummyCircle.com at any one time.

Hence, we have closed " shanthi18635 " and transferred the available balance to " govi1947 ".

We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your support to help us in our endeavor to provide and maintain a fair playing environment to all our players.

Fair Play Team

Rummy Circle — My date of birth was being not valid

Rajireddy Nemma
        Firstly i opened my account and added 200 rupees and i tapped "play", the website asked the details of me. I have entered...

RummyCircle.com — Multiple account [Resolved]

govi1947
        My two accounts has been closed with reason multiple account.after repeated
        request to explain what a multiple account...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ramu1143
        In my i'd there is 2878 cash but the id is showing account closed. This is totally cheat refund my amount. Rummy circle is good but if like this cheats r donemail then it is not fair

My id was closed

RummyCircle.com — Closing of my account with out information [Resolved]

govi1947
          I have opened a account with rummy circle.com and playing for nearly 15 days. To day i started playing today with a balance...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

RummyCircle.com — I'm not play for rummycircle..

pascaldie
          I'm not for playing rummycricle.com
          Mobile number [protected]...

panamvenum
          There're lot of ways out to make some extra money of course no matter moral or immoral until it hurts humble people. But, this rummy.. Company is actually a real bad! That never try to meet minimal professional ethic.. What the happened to my deposited fund in rummycircle.com? One can be a jack of losing horse but never a jackass. Even those dare risk 1000s should not try it.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Jul 20, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

siveshnan
            While playing the rummy circle game the wifi connection has been cut and i didnt have a mobile data and the game has came out and when i try to go inside and play for the new game that the message is account has been closed this message is displayed so check my account and give me the solution quickly this problem is happening daily and already my account has been closed before why are you not aware of this problems??? Is this a bug?? Check whatever its is and give a correct solution for me
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Jul 19, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Siva,

Greetings for the Day !!

We see that in the past there were some issues with the documents you had uploaded, the name was not matching, hence the account was closed due to name mismatch. But now, we see that the account is active and you have been playing on our website.

For any further queries/concerns, feel free to contact our 24x7 dedicated customer support team : [protected]@rummycircle.com

Warm Regards,
            Rummy Circle Support

RummyCircle.com — My show is correct but wrong

Shivakandregula
              My show is correct but rong yyyyyy pls call me my no [protected]...

nandhuram
              Please I have 1500 rupees but not going to play please please

I have money but not going to play game
              I have money but not going to play game
              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019

[Jul 18, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by nandhuram Jul 15, 2016
              Hi, myself already playing game rummy circle now I have a 1400 amount but now unable to play the game it showing like "u not play cash game " kindly check and clear the issue do the needful

Dear Ramesh D,

We have detected multiple user accounts on our website linked to a single bank account. Your bank account is one such bank account which is linked to multiple user accounts on the website. A bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle. The only exception is if you hold a joint bank account with someone in which case there is no issue.

As a security measure, we are putting your account on hold temporarily. In order for us to facilitate the re-activation of your account, kindly furnish the below documents at the earliest.

Click on the link to upload the below proofs: https://www.rummycircle.com/player/account/profile.html

1. Bank Account Statement clearly stating the bank account number and the names of account holder(s).

2. A copy of your ID & Address proof.

Once the documents are received and are found to be in order, your user account will be re-activated and you will be able to play real cash tournaments without further interruption.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you but please understand that we are doing this to maintain a fair playing environment for all our players .

We appreciate your support to help us in our endeavor to provide our players with the best rummy experience.

Fairplay Team
              Din555tn's reply, Nov 15, 2016
              I have money but problem for playing cash game pls help
              I have amount but not play.. Logged in from a jurisdiction.. Pls help
              Cash games not open I have money but not problem for planning cash games pls help
              I have 250rs but I can't play games. When click play button it shoes me like you are not satisfied all rules. Please take action to play game as soon as possible

RummyCircle.com — Do not add my amount [Resolved]

Bhukya Rajkumar
                Dear sir
                In my rummy account my money 25 rupees will not added but my bank account this amount will debited please...

santhukodi
                My mobile no [protected] 500&200 but could not add amount please add cash. My account [protected] sbh luxettipet debit card 200rs POS CODE 00218923 txn# [protected] & 500rs POS CODE11353134 txn# no[protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

RummyCircle.com — Cheating innocent peoples by their tricks (using many cheating methods) [Resolved]

BoneBreaker
                  Rummy circle the online rummy game site is clearly
                  Proved that they are cheating peoples money by their talents. let...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Rummy Circle — Fraudulent transactions from paytm wallet for rummycircle order

jkumarkb123

I am jayakumar from bangalore. i do not have an account at rummy circle.

Today i've seen...

Srinivas kotla
                  Sir/madam my email has been blocked since afternoon of 01/07/2016, I want to know the reason for my account block..so please unblock it...thanking I sir/madam

RummyCircle.com — Wrongful deduction of amount [Resolved]

Mihir1234
                    I played a pool game on rummycircle.com and won Rs. 10800. Surprisingly my account was then been debited with Rs. ₹ 10253.2...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)