Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

I bought Samsung S3 about one and half month ago. I noticed that the mobile is getting excessively overheated after only 15 min o[censored]sage. I understand that some heating is normal among smartphones, i have used 3 smartphones before. My last smartphone was Sony Xperia Play. BUT this overheating is abnormal. it heats up so much that it is very hard to hold. My friends have S3 but their phone doesn't heat up like mine. I used an expensive rubber cover for my S3, which got loosed due to the heating of S3. There i realized that i have to go to service center because the problem has accelerated and it might explode if i continue to use it like this. The service center guys kept my phone for 2 days, however they provided me stand by phone on request. After the service i noticed that the heating problem is marginally lowered but the trick the service guys used to achieve this was unethical. they limited my battery full charge to only 63% and the also increased the charging time by 3x. Now when i charge my phone whole night it shows 63% battery life in the morning and within 4 hours it discharges. It takes several hours to charge up again. On top of it heating problem still persist. it might not explode now but still it is overheating unusually. only with the help of cover you can use it for more than 15 min continuously. Please help!!
I don't play games on my phone i just use it for calling, taking pictures and for social networking like Facebook and linked in.
Please help it is a new phone and i don't have money to buy another new phone now.

I bought a Samsung S DUOS S7562 in month of march. Suddenly on 20th july, there was a problem in handset that it was not getting switched on & charger was also not working ! I gave it to Samsung Service Center, Kalkaji on 22nd July around 11 AM. They told me to check at 2 PM. When I went there they told me it has motherboard problem but not telling me when can it be repaired. moreover, a customer service executive female misbehaved with me. When, I escalated the matter to Branch Manager Mr. Atul Gupta he also shouted upon me & told not to service the handset. This is his behavior with each & every customer out there. When, I told him that I am also from Software service industry and we never behave like this with our customer he said I can get you on job under me, I have 12 branches under me. Is this a way to treat a customer. anyhow, I took patience and give the handset for repair & he told me that we will call you up in a couple of days as motherboards are out of stock & they also refused to replace my charger. They told that it is procedure that first we repair handset then we replace charger, I agreed on that. Since than I have not received any call from them. I keep on going almost daily & checking about the status. But, no satisfactory answer given by them. Yesterday, they told me to pick up the set in the morning. Today morning I got the set but they said charger is not available & come on Tuesday for the same.

I requested them to please give me in writing so that I should not stand in queue as I have already wasted my so much time in waiting for my turn & standing in queue. They refused and shouted upon me. The whole staff misbehaved like anything & when I picked my job sheet for mobile & charger they snatch my shirt & almost fought with me. when I told them that I will lodge a complaint in Consumer forum he said we don't have any problem. I will personally file an FIR against them but requesting consumer forum also to take some action. Have we done some mistake in buying Samsung product ?

I am using blackberry mobile it hardly get problem, so less need of service & nokia service is far better than samsung.

Samsung Mobiles — very poor services

i have given my samsung e 840 for repair in panipat customer care on 1st october.they asked me that it has to be sent to delhi so i will get my mobile after 15 days..but still i havent received my mobile back.i call to delhi customer care they said it has been despatched and delivered to panipat customer care.when i call panipat customer care they dnt give me any satisfactory answer.perhaps they have misplace the mobile.i want my mobile back

Samsung — rude behavior of customer care staff

respected sir, i have purchsed samsungmoble form Pramukh Dial Point, Umbergaon. Dist- Valsad gujarat 396165. My bill Number is 07/105 dated 29/07/2009.
    after only one moths it was working with some trouble. i contacted my nearest service center whose address is below.
    sky electronics, shop No. 7 koparli Road vapi. and request him to do the need ful.
    my work oder no. 8129 dated 06/10/07.I was promised to get it repaired within a week as it was under warrany period but I was frustrated. Then I contact Mr. Sandeep. The Executive on Telephone No. [protected] and request him to get my phone repaied but instead of co -operating me he started to quarrel with me and told me that samsumg company is not resposible to repaire any mobile in warrnty period.
    i shocked to heard this. and i contacted to custone care toll free No. [protected] Mr. Ankurbhai was there , I convey him my problem but he also told me that he cant do anything in this matter.
    Sir, I can not understand that one of the giant cee phone company like Samsung has such Non technical and nonsence staff.
    Ithen i contact verious authorised cutomer casre staff in my area like Jigar Desai etc but instead of co operate me they tried to harress me and they done nothing to get my phone repaied.
    SIR, i request to take disciplinery action towards nigligency of duty becasue it creats bad effects on the consumer.

therefore you are request to take action against this stupid staff to avoid such complications with other comsumers.

thanks
    regards
    kishor

[protected]@yahoo.com

Samsung Mobiles — very poor service and rude staff

friends
    I have given my mobile (SAMSUNG D880) for repairing to Digital Waves chennai on 2 nd Aug 2010. while taking cell for repairing the problem was blank display. they told me to call after four days. after four days they told that part not avaliable call in next week. the same answer they repeated too many times. mean time I register complaint to samsung cust. care. on 28 Sep (apprx 2 months) while they told to come on 4 th oct. i surprised. I made a call to cust care they talk with them and after 2 hrs they told that u r cell is ready,
    next day i go for collection. i saw that my cells IMEI no changes. body is totally loose. they told me that they will write new IMEI no. they took 3 hrs. after that they they told system is slow so they cant write. i was so tired . i collect the cell and come to home. after that i saw that mobile is not charging, and keypad lights not working.

Samsung — PATHETIC SERVICE and rude behaviour

Dear Sir/Madam
    I bought a Samsung split ac last year in July. but within few days cooling stopped. when the guys came for repairing they told me that because of gas leakage they have to re fill the gas. all went fine after the repair.. in march 2011 i restarted my ac, i noticed that water is coming out of the unit inside and cooling is very low. from that day till date Samsung has repaired my AC 6 time. replaced compressor once and took inner unit to there service center once.. but still water is coming out from inner fan and cooling is low.
    Head of Jammu Samsung (Rahul Verma) promised me during last visit that they will replace the AC if it is not fixed but when i called him this time, he talked in a very rude manner and told me that they have to take my ac to there service center for observation and it will take 10 to 15 days. MY warranty will expire on[protected] what should i do to avoid any future problem

Rajan
    E mail. [protected]@gmail.com

Samsung — behavior of staff

hi....

i went to Samsung showroom at ravipuram (Cochin, Kerala)..

i had a really bad experience from the store manager there...

plz be kind enough to take necessary actions to save your future sales...

regards

jomish
    Very bad experience Samsung showroom in patna, bad behaviour and rude language I am very disappointed.. I will never buy Samsung products specially mobile phones. .I hate Samsung. . .

Sir
      with due respect, I am employee of
      iEnergizer (Samsung Technical support) my employee id is T45369.

I have recently joined your esteemed organization on 8 july 2013 to start my career I was undergoing my training period under Sir Joy, Sir Rahul and Madam Mansi as my trainies.

Actually sir there was a bond period of 3 months for that some of my oriented document were submitted so that i can fulfill my bond period.

I was successfully doing my training, But today on 26 july 2013. I was suddenly terminated from the organization without any previous notice and warning letter due to which I was completely shocked because i was not informed previously about the incident that happened today.

Also i was forced to sign a resign letter on which i was forced to while that completed . I am leaving this organization due to my own will personal problem. But actual scene in not so actually sir i was terminated suddenly without any previous information to me.

Now i request you please look into the matter and sir let me know what shocked i do ? I also request you to kindly provide me my honorarium for those days i have worked in your organization atleast.

Hoping for a favorable.

Thank you.

Date:- 26 July 2013 Your sincerely
      T45369
      Samsung (HHP)

its been 2 months that i have brought the phone and for 3 time it has gone to service centre for the same complaint and 3rd...

I had bought a new Samsung Led TV from Doha,Qatar LULU HYPERMARKET but, after just one years finished it's power section is working and I complained to the Samsung and they arrived at home and asked me to submit the purchasing details but LULU HYPERMARKET did not give me any details of that LED TV. So When Samsung people arrived at my home and said that I need to pay like 7 thousands Indian rupees for the repair because I bought the Led Tv from outside! But, with that much money I can buy a new television here. So make sure next time don't buy any samsung home prodects ever and I have decided that already because when you buy their product they will give you more important but if something happen to their product they will kind of cheat you saying different reasons
        power board
        power board

Samsung LED 26" — Not Working

Dear Sir

I have Purchase a Samsung LED 26 " on dated 10.01.11 Amount Rs. 26000/- Approx and Demo on that product on 21.01.11 , but this product not working from 26.02.11 and i have complaint about that on 28.02.11 , Service Engginer visit and say that Power product damag. but after that no body can change that part up to till day 04.03.11 , and now i want to replace that product bcz i have use this product only one month. i have call Company service Center Employee (Raman ) says "do any thing we are unable to replace the LED and replace the damage part in this and dont know how many time they take.

Now i request to company kindly replace the LED in this time because i purchase a new product and its part damage with in 1 and half month. but there is no positive responce on that side.

You are request to kindly provide the legal decision.

Thanking You

Jeewan Sharma
        Chandigarh

Samsung TV — board complaint

I have registed compliant against my tv ,one techian came to home and took the board yet it has not been replaced.pls act fast and resolve immtly.
        Conact no:[protected].
        Name :Terrence Dcouth.
        Place:pandalur,The nilgirls.
        Now, I don't have any problem with Samsung because they solved my LED TV issue with a free amount of money. They only needed my purchasing copy of the bill which I did not have when my Led tv stopped working.

I am writing this mail after so much of pain given by Samsung. I have complained about the cooling problem of my 1.5 ton split a/c but have not got a solution yet, rather had to go through the misbehavior of Samsung agents. Following are the main concern:

I had got gas refilled in my split A/C on 22nd April 2013 and was told by Samsung agent who visited that within 6 months of gas refilling if required again (though it will not be required) we do not have to pay.
          I had complained on 24th July 2013 and now the Samsung people are saying that the validity is up to 3 months and not 6 months.
          My point is we are facing the cooling problem since 8 – 10 days; if we would have been informed in April that the validity is 3 mnths and not 6 months why would we wait for 3 months and 2 days to get over and complaint about cooling on 24th July.
          No where in the invoice given on 22nd April 2013 it is mentioned about the validity; which is pathetic.
          We believed in the Brand SAMSUNG and did not get it in writing as we did not ever dream that we would face such a harassing scenario with SAMSUNG
          Your Mr. Sanatan of Raj Agency is a highly unprofessional person
          The call centre agent says that for such a small amount Samsung would not do a false promise…. By saying this the agent is humiliating a customer…If Rs.2000 is a small amount let him pay for me. Moreover it is about wrong commitment.

Why do Samsung staff makes false promise. It is called as fooling the customers. At payment time the agent says the validity is 6 mnths and now when we actually need it … the validity suddenly changes to 3 mnths.

On whose request does any complain gets closed if customer didn’t ask for it?

Who is responsible for wasting my time?And finally, will any thing happen by writing this mail.

I hope this time some action would be taken other than making false promises.

Thanks & Regards

Soumia

Nov 26, 2016

Sumsang A/C — Stopped cooling in 3 months

I had purchased a new samsung air conditioner on 18/4/2009 from NEXT Retail shop located in sector 31, gurgaon.The product code is:[protected].
          It was working properly in the beginning but since 15 days the cooling of the AC is not effective.I had called the customer service centre to complian about the malfunctioning of the AC.They said that i will recieve a service man next day to look after the fault and rectify it but nobody came and i waited the whole day.I again called up to ask when can i expect someone to come and look after the problem.They again said that you will get the concerned person today by 6pm.I had to wait again and then i was highly dissapointed.It continued the same for four days but nobody came to see the problem.The day before yesterday i told them that i can not wait any more and you have to give me the phone number of the higher authority so that i can complain.They gave me the number of the service person that i can talk to him and ask him when he will come.I called him and he put my on hold for ten minutes and then he disconnected my call.I again called back and he took me very casually.He called up some other service man and asked him to repair me AC.He was constantly giggling while talking to that person on the other phone as i could hear what he was saying.He then hung up without answering and when i constantly called for the next one hour, he didnt recieve any of my calls.The name of that person is DEEPAK and his number is [protected].Is this the way the biggest electronics selling company treat their customers?I feel very disappointed of buying an AC from your company and i could never expect such a casual attitude towards customer requirements.Your services and the quality has immensely dissatisfied me and i will think twice before buying any of your products.I hope that in future you will look into the matter and try to improve your services.

I purchased a Refrigerator model no RT39FDAGASL ,Samsung brand from SANJAY ELECTRONIKS, Shop no 25, New Tikona Park Markeet,NIT,Faridabad vide cash memo no 9251 dated 07/07/2013.It was delivered by the dealer at my house.when I unpacked the same ,internal tray for storing fruit &vegetable was found broken.I immediately reported to the dealer ,but he is giving no response inspite of repeated requests.Rather an executive from the samsung sercvice centre came and he demanded cost of the broken tray .I refused to pay as it is the responsibility of the dealer to replace the same.
            No action has still been taken either by the company or by the dealer.
            Plz help me.

Pooja Arora
            ph no -[protected]

Sir/madam
              i had given my samsung mobile for service at HI-TECH SOLUTIONS regarding wifi fault,even after ten days...
              Dear sir/mam

My self Pradeep Kumar, i have purchased a Samsung mobile having its model no: Galaxy Y Duos and...
              On 12th July, I filed a complaint/service request with the Samsung helpline that my fridge was not working. The next day a...

i had purchased one samsung mobile S2 with my hard earned money on 02nd December 2012 &...

I bought a note II 20 days back. Now a liquid is spreading across my screen internally and have been asked to replace the screen of a new bought phone. The tech support team agrees that there is no accidental damage, but yet I have been asked to pay for the repair charges (even though the phone is in warranty). I do not understand what exactly is the warranty for, that I have to pay for the repair charges of an internal damage. Samsung mobile has a pathetic service. What was the point of buying an expensive phone with warranty?
              Disappointed with the service
              Exactly...no point buying such expensive phone under warranty as it is of no use.. A similar thing happened to me as well.

My name is Sarvesh based in Delhi. My Mother “Asha Rani” based in Allahabad Utter Pradesh taken Samsung refrigerator.

This Samsung refrigerator not working fine from the starting. We have informed to customer care many time but no response no action. My Mother is old lady and she can not go to dealer every day. I am sending the product details. Please take the action immiditily:

Samsung refrigator FF
                Mod.No.: RT 36 FASL(TL
                Sl.No.: R4514PAD 500006
                Purchased on: July 4th 2013 by
                Name of: Asha Rani Srivastava
                WO : Sushil .Kumar .Srivastava.
                Dealer Name: Asha & Co.
                Delar Address: 16 M.G.Marg Civil Lines Alld.
                BookNo 28. Doc No.
                CLR.2013. 01382 dt.4.7.13

She made a complaint in Cust.care no [protected] my compl. NO. [protected] Company Eng. VikashKr.Keservani. he. Cheeked the temp. that is 8.1C Which should be 4 C. also have problem in sliding is def.

We need to exchange this Samsung refrigerator because it’s only 3 week old.

Please help us to resolve this problem.

Sarvesh

Samsung — No response.

I bought samsung television before four years. every 5 months. it will get defect. when ever i approach ur customer care. they dont respond properly. i am very much upset over this issue. kindly look into this matter. my contact number is [protected]

Samsung — No response on complaint

I have purchased a washing machine 1and half years back Model no:WA85VPL,It is under warranty, I logged a complain whose complain no is [protected],After visiting my house and after looking my Samsung washing machine they(Samsung technician ) said the parts of my washing machine is not available in the market so I have to wait, Till now they dint give any definite time so my problem can be solved in 2 days and it may can take 5,000 years to solve. I dont know why they sell this kind of washing machine if the parts are not available only after 1 year 6 months. Who will buy this kind of products I dont know because the parts gets unavailable after 1 and half year,I also dont know what is use of giving warranty if you cant replace it. I feel like these Samsung products are like use and through so once if it gets problem we have to through it to dustbin.

Samsung — Samsung refrigerator

From my experience I have realized that Samsung call centre is nothing but EYEWASH. It is the worst experience of my life, WORST Service provider.
                Our refrigerator has developed some problem and is not cooling. Since yesterday, I and my dad must have made at least 10 calls to the call centre[protected]. The only response we get is 'Some one will come before 8PM today', but nobody shows up.
                Moreover, on my insistence to provide the service station number they have registered my request. With, they gave me the number[protected]. Whenever I make a call on this number the reply is that it’s not a Samsung Service centre but some other company. This is the authenticity of the Samsung & its call centre people.

When I asked them to put me through to some one superior they put me on hold forever.

These call centre executives don’t provide complaint number by themselves you need to explicitly ask for it, even then its of no use though.

This is how these guys work. Next time this Samsung would never be my preferred choice neither in my recommendation.

Samsung — No response to technical complaints

Samsung Refrigerator I purchased in May-2010 has frequent problem in the freezer area. Freezer was not working properly, my ice creams were melting always.

I gave complaints many times and service engineer came, did something and went off. After some days problem repeats and again freezer used stops working. Like this, engineer came couple of times and even senior engr also visited once and replaced some parts. But soon after 1 week, again same problem repeated.

I gave complaint again and no one turned up even after repeated call to Samsung customer care. But now the 1-warranty period also expired, I called again and informed them I still wanted to repair this freezer problem by paying whatever amount they charge for that. But no one is turned up.

My complain number: [protected]
                I have given my Digital camera for service on date of[protected]. at C.G. Road located Service Center.Due to charging problem in camera.at time when i have given camera i was told that we will keep it in observation for 02 two and then will will rectify the problem and let you known about parts to be chagne if it will be needed.But the problem is that up to now they have not reply for same and they don't even respond to call on number which is mentioned on the invoice it is really very very irritating. Service station number is[protected]. Even once at 23rd i visited at service station they said that they are working on it and will reply in couple of days i even said about no reply on phone so they given me another number which is [protected] of Mr. Vishal Bhatt. But still position is same no reply from their side and when i call on both number they din't respond. So Please do raise my voice to the company for such third class service and do take needfull action for same.
                I approached to Ur customer care for servicing of my one year old Samsung 1.5 tone split a/c, he replied they men will be there before tomorrow 8 pm.But they never reached us till date.its really upset to be a customer of Samsung .KIndly look into my matter.my contact no. is [protected].

Samsung — no response

Ref: My complaint No.BP No.[protected]
                It is quite unfortunate that inspite of several calls after registering a complaint from our end, till now nobody has turned up yet to rectify our tv problems, though the complaint was made a 10 days back. This would definitely make us think...

Samsung Refrigerator — no response by samsung

i purchased a double door refrigerator from samsung but it is not working properly registered my complaint at customer care time to time but there is no solution please help me my contact no [protected] and my name is mukesh jindal

I ordered Samsung mobile in Ebay on 20th June 2013 and corresponding paisepay ID [protected], I haven't received the item but they claim that it has been delivered.
                  I investigated personally and found that the seller has cheated during shipping ie., he has given his phone number ([protected]) as primary and my number([protected]) as secondary while making shipment through DTDC.
                  DTDC as a general practise called up first number and some one received the item at DTDC delivery centre (west Venkatapuram, Secunderabad) by forgery signature.
                  I have checked the delivery registry and the signature doesn't match. When I tried to call the primary number([protected]) as per the DTDC register the call is getting auto forwarded to my mobile number ([protected]) and based on this Ebay customer support concludes item was delivered and rejects my claim request.
                  I have collected the following Proof's:
                  1. Orderconfirmation with paisapay ID.
                  2. Invalid DTDC AirWayBill number given in Ebay transaciton with comment "user edited"
                  3. New DTDC AirWayBill number (H[protected] from the seller.
                  4. DTDC delivery registery photo copy.
                  5. call logs from my mobile service provider stating the calls are forwarded from [protected].
                  6. DTDC declaration from booking office that no security packing related to Mobile in the shipment of AWB # H18785270.

HI

I PURCHASED SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS ON 17.06.13 AND STARTED PROBLEM OF SWITCHING OFF IN EVERY 10-15 MINS AFTER 2 WEEKS O[censored]SE. I REGISTERED COMPLAINED TO SANTACRUZ SERVICE CENTER ON 20.07.13 AS NO SERVICE CENTER NEARBY AND SUBMITTED MY MOBILE. I RECEIVED FEEDBACK FROM SERVICE PERSON THAT THEY SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND RETURNED IT BACK SAME DAY. BUT NOW ON 22.07.13 THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY WILL REPLACE THE MOTHER BOARD OF MOBILE IN 6 DAYS AND RETURN IT BACK.

I REQUESTED SAMSUNG EXECUTIVES TO REPLACE MOBILE WITH NEW ONE AS IT IS A FAULTY MOBILE AND ALSO IT START PROBLEM FROM 2ND WEEK OF PURCHASE BUT NO ONE FROM SAMSUNG IS LISTENING COMPLAIN AND REQUEST.

I THINK SAMSUNG MOBILE IS CHEATING THE CONSUMERS BY SELLING FAULTY MOBILES.

Samsung — Faulty mobile

I bought mobile phone recently of Samsung make (wave touch screen), the next day started it started giving problems, I got it serviced from the Samsung Service centre, Bangalore, BTM layout, more than 1 time but the same problem persist again and again. I want new handset because I fed up visiting again and again the service centre

THE SURPRISE THING IS THEY DONT HAVE THE LANDLINE (IN CUSTOMER COPY THERE IS PHONE NUMBER BUT IF WE CALL UP THEY WONT ATTEND THE CALL - I HAVE CALLED THAT NUMBER MORE THEN 20 TIMES).
                    LOT OF PROBLEMS I AM FACING IN MOBILE PHONE OF SAMSUNG - SERVICE ENGINEERS SHORTAGE
                    Its really unfortunate that a company like Samsung treats its customers in shabby way. Moreover a person like Aamir, called perfectionist endorses its products, but I think he has not dealt with the compnay and attitude of its employees.

I had bought mobile phone D- 780 (Dual sim) from hotspot, EOK in Delhi, which started giving problem after 5 to 6 months. On 08 Nov 2010, I had given the phone for repair to the Service centre in Ghaziabad. After a month I was told that, it cannot be repaired and will be replaced. I have spoken to the thier marketing department in Ghaziabad to Rajesh Mishra, etc. But its of no avail. They always say that the refund is under process.

Can anyone tell me how to proceed now. Should I go to the consumer court??

My email Id is :[protected]@yahoo.com

Nitin Singh

I booked a samsung Galaxy s4 mini on 16th July 2013. Same day the amount (Rs 27,990) was deducted from my account . My order...

sir i received a mail from this adress [protected]@outlook.com . they told i win a samsung poverty alleviation award 2013. and they announced prize amount 4crore 50 lakhs . they asked me some details to claiming the prize amount. they said we have a account in halifax bank ,buckinghampalaceroad ,london. and they transfer the prize amount from halifax to reserve bank of india . i want more details about thi s query .

Samsung — to claim the prize

i got a message that ur mobile has got 1, 000, 00000 GBP in 09 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW. To claim the prizes just call sam to [protected].But hey didnt recieved the call.so please send the enough infornation on it .

Hi All,

I bought a Samsung A-Duos on 17th July 2013 from Samsung Authorized Centre at KPHB,Hyderabad.with a promise that if any issue occurs,it will be replaced within 7 days From the 20.07.13,i am facing issues with no battery backup and unable to enjoy the Music.When i went to same Samsung Authorized Centre for replacement of that product, they were saying that,it will only be replaced within 48 Hrs.

I either need a replacement or want my money back..

I request you kindly look into it and do needful

Thanks & Regards
                        D.Somanath

Samsung Mobiles — Worst Mobiles

One of my friends happily bought dual sim model SCH-W619 paying hefty amount. Only to realize later that there are many basic flaws in its design and operation. Its menu operation is not as friendly. well forget about all this high end stuff. Just note this basic flaw and you will understand that even a FOOL must not buy a Samsung Mobile !
                        "When you connect the charger for charging the phone, there is absolutely NOTHING i repeat NOTHING appearing on the screen/display to indicate charging event." It takes years to get charged by a single point. And only when a point in battery status gets added after hours of charging, you can actually make out that the charging is actually taking place.
                        In other words, imagine that you are on a small trip out of station and you are plugging the charger to an electrical socket at some un-familiar place. You wait for one or two hours. Even then no improvement in battery status. You are not knowing whether charging is really happening or not. Even you will not be able to make out if your phone charging socket has got some damage OR your charger got damaged OR there is loose-contact (which normally happens at any connections) OR the electrical socket is faulty OR there is no electrical supply in the electrical socket etc. etc. Finally you end-up with plenty of doubts and tensions and the beauty is that you wasted your precious few hours at some useless place without charging your phone and reaching peak of your frustration.
                        Samsung had the tradition of changing its mobile charger port design with each model so unlike any other branded company you cannot just ask somebody that you have a Samsung charger?. You will be forced to ask do you have the charger of Samsung model BD 1234 with you? And most interesting thing is that you will find it really very difficult to find another FOOL matching your level. You will never get it elsewhere. Even check with their customer service center or show room. The WILL NOT HAVE in stock. All that they will say is " Sir we will request to our main office and it should come within 10 days." It means you live 10 days without using mobile. Such a useless and disgusting proposition.

If such a trivial matter of charging status display is not taken care of, then what good can u expect from a Samsung Mobile. Even the most non-branded and cheapest handsets do have this basic function and show notification/status whenever we connect a charger, charging progresses and disconnect the charger.

So people DONT BUY SAMSUNG MOBILES, they suck and screw your life !

Samsung — worst experience

i am here by to inform you that i am one of the customer of yours,i bought you a/c on 9-4-2010 from sargam electronics jail road the day i bought your A/C it was nt working properly even the cooler can make the room more chill than the samsung A/Cs . i had call to your customer care now even i dont know how many times but they have nt done anything ,nor even a single person came to my house to visit ,what problem i am facing ,this is service samsung giving ,i think we should appreciate the services of such a big company like SAMSUNG.who just want to sell their product ,after that SAMSUNG is least not at all concerned about his custmer this is just because you people easliy find new custmers .i should thanks to god that the same day i was also bought a l.c.d that doesnt belongs to samsung .i cant tell the how abt the performance of your a/cs . now i feel like a cheated person, you people have charge for a new a/c and hand over a used a/c to me .tell me this also wether this problem is going to be resolved or not .

gavin

Samsung Mobiles — Regarding samsung mobile

Hi this is suganesh i bought samsumg (c-3212i) before three month. now i had face such a worst problem in this mobile.If i make a call to certain mobile no but it will redirects to another mobile no which recentlly i got missed call mobile no and also call log does not shown perfect count it shows dynamic count . i felt bad and they did such a worst software coding.I regret for this.

Suganesh

Samsung — WORST EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG

WORST WORST SAMSUNG

I am a betrayed and unfortunate but anguished owner of SAMSUNG C3222

I bought the handset from JASMIN MOBILE AND DIGITAL ELECTRONINCS at Vadodara(Gujarat) on
                        24-jan-11. From the day first the handset gave me trouble as it's modem did not work.The
                        handset has inherent manufacturing defect.I brought the fact to the retailer,who in turn
                        directed me to ,Service center of Samsung.The center received my handset on 7/3/11 for
                        check up,but till the date ,they have not returned me my handset.I have been kidded till the
                        date.Now i m constrained to take legal action,but to warn prospective mobile purchaser that
                        NEVER NEVER GO FOR SAMSUNG.I[censored] go for samsung sure u will be sund. Make people aware of
                        poor quality of samsung mobile phone and rustic and rotten post sale service..

Samsung Mobiles — mobile tracker

i had activated my mobile tracker but now i have forgot my password.
                        i want to disable this mobile tracker service...
                        how do i do it...?
                        im just unable to emember the password...
                        Dear Mr Somanath,

Greetings from Samsung.

I tried calling you couple of times but your number is switched off. Kindly give me a call as I would like to discuss your concern further.

Thank you and have a good day ahead!

Deepak

Purchased Mobie on 16 th march 2013. 3rd classs phone, hangs alot and flickering issue, do not perform as per its price. br...
                          I had purchased Samsung LCD Model No. LCD32D403 32" for Rs. 21000.00 from Kohinoor Televideo Pvt ltd, Address: 340,...