Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India related photos (2662)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Samsung India Photos

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have purchase a Mobile Phone Samsung Duos GT-B5722 in 21st February 2010 costing 9000.00 Rs.,...

I have purchase Samsung mobile S379(CDMA) last year,
there was a problem in after switch off set is not going to switch on, this problem occurs in every 3 months
Jun 12, 2015

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purshed a samsung handset model no M 8800 on 14/10/09 From City Collection Nagpur Aproxx. two - three months back the...

sir
    i belived very much on SAMSUNG product & i have many product of SAMSUNG. but when i purchased the refrigerator of SAMSUNG my trust is broken. your service and product is very bad. i am purchased a SAMSUNG refrigerateor on may 2009 MODEL NO RA23/2009 S/N 04684ZAS500409. after one week of the purchased i have faced problem of water leaking from the back side. i have submited many complain on customer care. your technician visited 7-8 times but they did not find any solution regarding that problem. my problem is still going on.

satnarain
    vpo singhana, tehsil safidon ,disttrict jind
    m- [protected]
    email- [protected]@gmail.com
    Aug 13, 2020

Hi this is to bring to your kind notice about 1 of your Products went dead as soon as the warranty expired.

Before I start I would like to introduce myself, my name is Balaji Seshadri and I reside in New Delhi. In the month of September 2009 I was reading an electronic magazine in which I saw an ad about 1 of Samsung’s new addition in the cell phone market. Samsung Jet somehow I instantly liked the mobile and later I decided to buy the same. But to my surprise many dealers including Samsung dealers were either not aware of this phone or they did not had stock of. But finally I was able to find a dealer in Noida from where I got my phone. Few months it worked like a charm and then it started giving some problem like battery drying up quickly, freezing and call getting disconnected in case there was a call waiting scenario. So I went to Samsung service center in Lajpat Nagar and they told me that my phone has the latest firmware so there is no need to worry. Also wanted to bring to your notice when I bought the phone as I was very impressed with the overall look of the phone I did recommend same to my friends, and I of them bought the same set and the other decided to buy Samsung corby both being a Nokia fan earlier. I and the guy who brought Samsung Jet started having the same problem but mine was rectified automatically but the poor fellow had so many problems with his set that after so many visits to the service center they have told him that his phone cannot be repaired and they would provide him with refund. When he told me the same I was shocked to say the least.
      Earlier this month 1 day all of a sudden my phone completely freeze and I had to take out the battery few times but then even that was not working. So I took the phone to Samsung Service Center in Mayur Vihar and they told me the problem can be because of the software or hardware. In case the software is corrupt the charges would be Rs.280- and in case the hardware is corrupt it would just cost 75% of the price of my phone as the warranty just expired on 11th Sep 2010.
      I called the service center multiple times as they were just delaying the response, but after 2-3 days they told me which I was expecting that the Motherboard has gone for a toss and it would just cost me 7000-. Now is that what Samsung is all about. Now let me tell you I am not trying to exaggerate my case as all o[censored]s who had bought Samsung phones at the same time are facing similar situations. This is the worst thing could have happened with me for being with the Samsung family for close to 10 years. I am a proud owner of Samsung TV, Refrigerator and an Air Conditioner. I always had high hopes from Samsung products and always advertised Samsung products to my friends and family. But let me assure you that if something is not done as far as my phone is concerned first you would be losing a loyal customer and secondly bad advertisement in the time where mobile phone industry has so much of competition would not be a good idea.
      Aug 13, 2020
      a week ago I was using my cell to make a phone call and suddenly my cell stopped connecting, in my mind I thought the battery was low and I proceeded to charge it. I waited a while to make sure the cell was charged and when I went to use it, I realized the cell was not opening and it was stuck, doing nothing. I visit Best Buys and met with one of the Samsung, Galaxy representative and explained what was happening, the representative worked on my cell for approximately one hour, after trying to fix it I was told that there is nothing he could do, my cell is dead. I just want to know if I can send my cell to you and be reimburse or compensate. Thank you for your cooperation
      Dear i was purchase samsung galaxy grand prime smg530h dated 22oct2014 i think this is total waste of money .
      Phone is very very slow always hang. Service centre is not able to resolve the problem please change this phone otherwise i will go to consumer court.

dear sir
        I bought a refrigerator from sum sang this item is not working last two month i inform to sum sang...

I bought a new mobile Samsung E1100T ON 10/08/2009. That malfunctioned onits 8th month. I gave that to Samsung Authorised service center (Asia Electronics, R.S Puram, Coimbatore) on 01-July-10. They have not rectified the problem for 3 weeks and after 3 weeks they gave me the hand set and said the problem has been solved. I have checked infront of them for the problem, but they have not done the service well. And i again gave back the mobile to them.

After a week they called me and said we cant solve the problem. we gave request for spare, once we received the spare we will give your set back. After sone weeks hey said that company has approved a new handsaid due to non availability of spare. You will receive the handset shortly.

As of now (15/10/2010) 3 and half mnths have been left. I have not received any hand set from them. Totally iam verymuch frustated with samsung service center (asia electronics).

By
        Dinesh

My complaing no-[protected]
          no proper engineer in service ctr, tow diffrent engineers visit in home...
          I purchased the samsung refrigerator on 25th October 2008. I lodged the complaint regarding the breakage of freezer door and...

We Bought a Fully Automatic Washing Machine 3 days back from Samsung Tirupati Electronics in Ghaziabad, that is Sunday October 10, 2010. One of the buttons is not working on the machine, we complained to Samsung people with complaint number [protected]. To my dismay and horror both have said they will not replace the machine and rather repair it, we have not used the machine even once and it is the samsung engineer who told us that the machine is not wrking. What to do? Never buy Samsung Products at all.
          Aug 13, 2020

I purchased Samsung S-3010-i on 2nd Aug 2010 from Mobile Store and on the same evening while taking photographs, the software was hanging. On instructions from samsung customer care i gave my mobile for software upgradation at M/s RKR Infocom (Work Order # WA[protected] dtd 8/7/2010), which didn't solve my problem & is still recurring.

My wife who is using Samsung Corby is complaining of the same software problem from the 1st week of purhcase.

Subsequently, further to their instruction I gave the handset for software upgradation at their BTM Layout Service Centre, but even that didn't solve the problem, fter which we had sent 3 reminders to Samsung customer care, but till date no proper solution has been given.

We are upset, that after paying somuch we are forced to use the sub standard product.

We request you to kindly look into this and help us in this matter at the earliest.

Thanks & Kind Regards
            N Sudheer Nair
            Aug 13, 2020
            I have samsung e2152 mobile but its software is handged up more times. When I play mp3 it is shown always updating, when i open its camera an error message shown on the display.What am i do. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Please notify me.

Samsung — MOBILE HANGING

i HAVE SAMSUNG E1210 HANDSET. MOST OF THE TIME IT DIDNT SHOW THE MESSAGE, FOR THE REASON OF SIM REFRESHING. WHY IT HAPPEN?
            Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. With reference to your query, we request you to contact

SAMSUNG Customer Contact Center on 30308282 /[protected]Toll free from BSNL and MTNL), and our service specialist will be glad to assist you.

Thanking and assuring you of best services always. Please feel free to contact for further assistance

Customer satisfaction team

I have purchased GT-S5233A, phone a year back and now the touch screen is not working. When conatcted Samsung Service centres they are very rude in approcal and not at all co-operating to solve issues but giving here and there number to call and repair. When contacted their Service centres no one is carring the touchscreen. Very poor quality and pathetic product. Request everyone not to use Samsung Mobile phones....They are simply waste. Will not work more than 1 yr....for SURE.

Samsung — lcd monitor [Resolved]

i have bought a 20' lcd monitor just 3 days ago. but i am see two very small patches on the screen.please help me...

I (Manimegalai) have bought asamsung spilit AC on 2006.I have lodgeda complaint that there is water leakage from the machine and a service person came and do something, but the problem remains in the state whe i complied.(date 28.9.10,claim no [protected]).Theni made another complaint on 7.10.10(,no [protected]).The same person came and do something and gone ,but still the problem has not been rectified. I have paid proper service charges.The service branch of the Samsung India is very much lethargic,not talented,and most of all arrogant.Could the problem in my AC machine be rectified and save me from lot of mental agony gifted by your servive team.

Dear Team,

I Bought a SAMSUNG Micro wave owen and a washing machine 3 years ago. Wahsing machine for 10,600...
                  i have registered a complaint abt one and half months ago regarding replacement of my headphones. but i haven't got...
                  I submited my mobile in service center for repairing on 6th Sept 10 having bluetooth not working. They inform me that it will...

BEWARE FROM SAMSUNG PRODUCTS:-

I HAVE PURCHASE A SPLIT A.C. IN MAY 2010. SINCE LAST MONTH (SEPTEMBER 2010) NOT WORKING ( COOLING PROBLEM) & I MADE A COMPLAINT ON 27/09/2010 TO SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE & TODAY 13/10/2010 THEY ARE NOT CARE TO SOLVE CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS AFTER RELEATED SEVERAL CALLS. NOW I AM FEDUP WITH SAMSUNG.
                  I URGE TO ALL WHO ARE GOING TO PURCHASE SAMSUNG PRODUCT IN FUTURE, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CARE AFTER SALE THE PRODUCT.

THIS MESSAGE TO ALL

DEVENDRA KUMAR VERMA
                  NOIDA
                  #[protected]

Samsung AC — worst Split AC

Hi All,

Please don't go for Samsung Split AC, they are making dublicate parts except Compressor, so after one year you have change all the parts and you must give double of your AC amount.

Raj

I have been working as hospitality manager with JSL ltd. We have installed 72 number f AC at our staff residence at Jajpur ( Orissa ).
                  There are tremendous complain in the AC but there is no sign people comung and rectifying the problem.
                  It is almost a month when complain has been given but I am very sorry such a big compny but ervices are very poor.
                  I am also giving complaint number for your refrence. [protected]

The reason fo giving complain is to make you aware about your people negligence of handling complain,
                  Todays world muth of advertisment is the best tool for advertising than anyother thing.
                  Hope you will act on this issue and try to solve my problem.
                  My mobile number is being given for your refrence. -- [protected]

Waiting for your reply

thanks & Rgards

Ritesh Kumar Gupta
                  Manager Hospitality
                  JSL Ltd.
                  yas i m also facing same problems with samsung splits air conditioner. me also have one. there is excess water problem.

SAMSUNG SPLIT AC — Worst product and service

I had purchased a Samsung 1.5 ton split AC in April last year. After that I was able to run it only for 6 days because of the pathetic condition of the product. It has got damaged 3 times within 2 months of time. Again on 3rd April, when I was trying to run it for the first time in this year, the same problem has happened and it did not run. I have made a complain on the very same day. The complain no is [protected]. After that I have received a call on Saturday/Sunday and Monday saying that somebody will come and check my AC. Though they had promised but nobody came to check my AC. I have followed it up like anything on those three days. Then one person has turned up after 3 days and took the mc with him saying that they will repair and fix it on 10th April. Today at 6 PM when I have contacted them they have started saying that nothing has been done and not sure about when they can fix it up.
                  No 1, the product is extremely horrible which is not able to run consecutively even for a week. No 2, the service is extremely pathetic along with horrible bad behaviours from the service executives. The no I have tried is 44041100.
                  It seems like the entire management is in a hybernation mode and their objective is to cheat the general public. Please refrain from buying this.
                  samsung is not able to provide quality service and its product are also one of the worst thing present in market.their is a part got damage in my ac and for that i hv complaint many times on its customer care but from last 2 months their saying only one n the same thing again n agian that sir please provides us one more day n even wen my product is under warranty they are asking for charges i dont knw what to do m really fed up with it., and want to seel this aircondition for just 100 rupees .its detail are as follows 1.5 ton 4 star purchase last august28 2009 in 28000 rupees.my contact number is [protected]

My wife has been calling repeatedly for someone from service to come and look at our refrigerator that has been malfunctioning, for more than 5 weeks. Once, on the phone she was told to turn off the refrigerator and restart to see if the problem would reset, since they thought it was a sensor problem. Prior to that over 6 months ago, the filter was not functioning and till date no replacement has been provided, the standard answer, awaiting part from company.

The contracted company, SS Associates, in Hyderabad is pathetic. Finally today a guy shows up and tells me that I should not increase the temperature. When I asked him if he knew what was the complaint he had no idea. Then he tells me he does not know what a temp sensor is. I had him call his boss, the owner and I told him not to send some school kid in the garb of a technician.

Samsung has no process for logging complaints, tracking the follow up or even ensuring the quality of the technician who shows up at the door. Its time, that the company woke up to the reality that growth cannot be just on new sales, but that after sales service is more important to retain customers.

My wife lodged the complaint from Gachibowli, my community is Jayabheri The Meadows and given that there are only 62 homes and I have provided all the clues to find us, hopefully the company has at least one person on staff to read, respond and react to just complaints.

VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY I7500 mobile at Mobile store in Vijayawada. Bluetooth of the mobile is not working ( This...