Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India related photos (4782)

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

We Bought a Fully Automatic Washing Machine 3 days back from Samsung Tirupati Electronics in Ghaziabad, that is Sunday October 10, 2010. One of the buttons is not working on the machine, we complained to Samsung people with complaint number [protected]. To my dismay and horror both have said they will not replace the machine and rather repair it, we have not used the machine even once and it is the samsung engineer who told us that the machine is not wrking. What to do? Never buy Samsung Products at all.

Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
    I purchased Samsung S-3010-i on 2nd Aug 2010 from Mobile Store and on the same evening while taking photographs, the software was hanging. On instructions from samsung customer care i gave my mobile for software upgradation at M/s RKR Infocom (Work Order # WA[protected] dtd 8/7/2010), which didn't solve my problem & is still recurring.

My wife who is using Samsung Corby is complaining of the same software problem from the 1st week of purhcase.

Subsequently, further to their instruction I gave the handset for software upgradation at their BTM Layout Service Centre, but even that didn't solve the problem, fter which we had sent 3 reminders to Samsung customer care, but till date no proper solution has been given.

We are upset, that after paying somuch we are forced to use the sub standard product.

We request you to kindly look into this and help us in this matter at the earliest.

Thanks & Kind Regards
    N Sudheer Nair
    I have samsung e2152 mobile but its software is handged up more times. When I play mp3 it is shown always updating, when i open its camera an error message shown on the display.What am i do. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Please notify me.

Samsung — MOBILE HANGING

i HAVE SAMSUNG E1210 HANDSET. MOST OF THE TIME IT DIDNT SHOW THE MESSAGE, FOR THE REASON OF SIM REFRESHING. WHY IT HAPPEN?
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. With reference to your query, we request you to contact

SAMSUNG Customer Contact Center on 30308282 /[protected]Toll free from BSNL and MTNL), and our service specialist will be glad to assist you.

Thanking and assuring you of best services always. Please feel free to contact for further assistance

Customer satisfaction team

I have purchased GT-S5233A, phone a year back and now the touch screen is not working. When conatcted Samsung Service centres they are very rude in approcal and not at all co-operating to solve issues but giving here and there number to call and repair. When contacted their Service centres no one is carring the touchscreen. Very poor quality and pathetic product. Request everyone not to use Samsung Mobile phones....They are simply waste. Will not work more than 1 yr....for SURE.

B
        New Delhi, Delhi
        i have bought a 20' lcd monitor just 3 days ago. but i am see two very small patches on the screen.please help me...

M
        Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
        I (Manimegalai) have bought asamsung spilit AC on 2006.I have lodgeda complaint that there is water leakage from the machine and a service person came and do something, but the problem remains in the state whe i complied.(date 28.9.10,claim no [protected]).Theni made another complaint on 7.10.10(,no [protected]).The same person came and do something and gone ,but still the problem has not been rectified. I have paid proper service charges.The service branch of the Samsung India is very much lethargic,not talented,and most of all arrogant.Could the problem in my AC machine be rectified and save me from lot of mental agony gifted by your servive team.

J
          Pune, Maharashtra
          Dear Team,

I Bought a SAMSUNG Micro wave owen and a washing machine 3 years ago. Wahsing machine for 10,600...
          G
          Nawanshahr, Punjab
          i have registered a complaint abt one and half months ago regarding replacement of my headphones. but i haven't got...
          Delhi, Delhi
          I submited my mobile in service center for repairing on 6th Sept 10 having bluetooth not working. They inform me that it will...

D
          Kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu
          BEWARE FROM SAMSUNG PRODUCTS:-

I HAVE PURCHASE A SPLIT A.C. IN MAY 2010. SINCE LAST MONTH (SEPTEMBER 2010) NOT WORKING ( COOLING PROBLEM) & I MADE A COMPLAINT ON 27/09/2010 TO SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE & TODAY 13/10/2010 THEY ARE NOT CARE TO SOLVE CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS AFTER RELEATED SEVERAL CALLS. NOW I AM FEDUP WITH SAMSUNG.
          I URGE TO ALL WHO ARE GOING TO PURCHASE SAMSUNG PRODUCT IN FUTURE, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT CARE AFTER SALE THE PRODUCT.

THIS MESSAGE TO ALL

DEVENDRA KUMAR VERMA
          NOIDA
          #[protected]

Samsung AC — worst Split AC

Hi All,

Please don't go for Samsung Split AC, they are making dublicate parts except Compressor, so after one year you have change all the parts and you must give double of your AC amount.

Raj

I have been working as hospitality manager with JSL ltd. We have installed 72 number f AC at our staff residence at Jajpur ( Orissa ).
          There are tremendous complain in the AC but there is no sign people comung and rectifying the problem.
          It is almost a month when complain has been given but I am very sorry such a big compny but ervices are very poor.
          I am also giving complaint number for your refrence. [protected]

The reason fo giving complain is to make you aware about your people negligence of handling complain,
          Todays world muth of advertisment is the best tool for advertising than anyother thing.
          Hope you will act on this issue and try to solve my problem.
          My mobile number is being given for your refrence. -- [protected]

Waiting for your reply

thanks & Rgards

Ritesh Kumar Gupta
          Manager Hospitality
          JSL Ltd.
          yas i m also facing same problems with samsung splits air conditioner. me also have one. there is excess water problem.

SAMSUNG SPLIT AC — Worst product and service

I had purchased a Samsung 1.5 ton split AC in April last year. After that I was able to run it only for 6 days because of the pathetic condition of the product. It has got damaged 3 times within 2 months of time. Again on 3rd April, when I was trying to run it for the first time in this year, the same problem has happened and it did not run. I have made a complain on the very same day. The complain no is [protected]. After that I have received a call on Saturday/Sunday and Monday saying that somebody will come and check my AC. Though they had promised but nobody came to check my AC. I have followed it up like anything on those three days. Then one person has turned up after 3 days and took the mc with him saying that they will repair and fix it on 10th April. Today at 6 PM when I have contacted them they have started saying that nothing has been done and not sure about when they can fix it up.
          No 1, the product is extremely horrible which is not able to run consecutively even for a week. No 2, the service is extremely pathetic along with horrible bad behaviours from the service executives. The no I have tried is 44041100.
          It seems like the entire management is in a hybernation mode and their objective is to cheat the general public. Please refrain from buying this.
          samsung is not able to provide quality service and its product are also one of the worst thing present in market.their is a part got damage in my ac and for that i hv complaint many times on its customer care but from last 2 months their saying only one n the same thing again n agian that sir please provides us one more day n even wen my product is under warranty they are asking for charges i dont knw what to do m really fed up with it., and want to seel this aircondition for just 100 rupees .its detail are as follows 1.5 ton 4 star purchase last august28 2009 in 28000 rupees.my contact number is [protected]
          yes this is true

C
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            My wife has been calling repeatedly for someone from service to come and look at our refrigerator that has been malfunctioning, for more than 5 weeks. Once, on the phone she was told to turn off the refrigerator and restart to see if the problem would reset, since they thought it was a sensor problem. Prior to that over 6 months ago, the filter was not functioning and till date no replacement has been provided, the standard answer, awaiting part from company.

The contracted company, SS Associates, in Hyderabad is pathetic. Finally today a guy shows up and tells me that I should not increase the temperature. When I asked him if he knew what was the complaint he had no idea. Then he tells me he does not know what a temp sensor is. I had him call his boss, the owner and I told him not to send some school kid in the garb of a technician.

Samsung has no process for logging complaints, tracking the follow up or even ensuring the quality of the technician who shows up at the door. Its time, that the company woke up to the reality that growth cannot be just on new sales, but that after sales service is more important to retain customers.

My wife lodged the complaint from Gachibowli, my community is Jayabheri The Meadows and given that there are only 62 homes and I have provided all the clues to find us, hopefully the company has at least one person on staff to read, respond and react to just complaints.

VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              I have purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY I7500 mobile at Mobile store in Vijayawada. Bluetooth of the mobile is not working ( This...
              Noida, Uttar Pradesh
              Dear Sir / Madam,

::Greetings:: At the outset let me Introduce myself I’m Abhishek a loyal Customer of...

M
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              After leaving my Samsung omnia for Software update at the BTM samsung service center within the warranty time period. I did not get my mobile back after repeated visits and calls to the center.It took
              2 months and 20 days to receive it back. To my shock it was the same model in a worn out state. The sides of the phone had a big gap, Screen had a lot of internal marks. On talking to the manager, he quickly tightened the screws and claimed the marks are just glue marks. The exterior panel was also peeling. He claimed that he would have the case changed. Till now no response. So samsung might be coming with a lot of new mobile phones....but they have the worst possible service to support them.
              Complaint resolved...not able to remove post

V
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                dear sir/mam
                this is ramu from ramnagar.i bought a samsung mpower569 in reliance service centre in the month...
                hi, i m having very bad experience about Samsung Jet mobile. Form last 1 month my mobile is at service station in Ahmadabad...
                H
                Sikar, Rajasthan
                WE HAD PURCHASE FULLY AUTOMATIC MACHINE BEFORE TWO YEAR BUT THE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING. WE HAVE COMPLAINT TO PALI SERVICE...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                TO
                THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE,
                SAMSUNG INDIA ELECTRONICS PVT.LTD

SIR,
                I WANT TO SAY THAT, I PURCHAED A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE(MODEL NO-S3310)(ITEM NO-[protected])ON DATED 24TH MARCH2010
                AFTER USING ONE MONTH MY MOBILE HANDSET HANGING SO MUCH.THEN I RESET ALL THE SETTING AND MEMORY.BUT AFTER FEW MONTH
                THE SAME PROBLEM REPEATED.ONE MONTH BEFORE THE SPEAKER,MIC,MP3 PLAYER,BATTERY BACKUP,EARPHONE NOT WORKING.I GAVE IT
                TO SAMSUNG AUTHORISED DEALER SERVICE CENTRE(SHREE GURU TELECOMMUNICATION, R.T.NAGAR,BANGALORE-560032).AFTER A WEEK I
                GOT MY HANDSET.BUT FROM NEXT DAY AGAIN THE SAME PROBLEM IS GOING ON.
                SO, I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST
                MY COMPLAIN.WHAT ACTION YOU WILL TAKE REPLY ME SOON.
                WITH BEST REGARDS,
                SAURAV DUTTA,
                MOB.NO-[protected]

Darwha, Maharashtra
                  I purchased a Samsung microwave Oven on 24th July 2010 from the nig brand so called “Big Bazar”. It was barely used by my parents as I went out of station when I came back after two months I tried to make something and the M/W suddenly stops and the display was totally blank, I tried restarting it but it dint. Again next day I checked it it was working but in jst another 5 mins it stopped. I called the Samsung customer care ( complaint No – [protected] ) on 3rd sep 2010, they sent some technician next weak after the call he also checked and tried to repair, but as it was a faulty/defective M/W Oven, it did not work and again getting so much heated and stopped.
                  As the M/W was in warranty period, it was jst two months since purchase date I asked them to replace. I saw the same Model (CE 1031L) in all the other dealer’s shop. But they said since the model is discontinued you have to pay extra money and buy some other model. They were forcing me to buy some upgraded model and demanding more money. It was their fault that they can not fix the current M/W nor replace it and on the top of that were demanding more money.
                  Later they said they have written to Samsung Delhi and asked them for the money back and I am supposed to wait for 10 -12 days I will get the cheque back. Its not October and 1 and half month since I am following up with them. Every day I call them and listen the same thing it will take 2-3 more days. I am totally fed up and highly disappointed with the Samsung Services.
                  THE PROBLEM IS NOT YET SOLVED.

Kindly guide me how to get my money back that Samsung has swallowed.
                  And Kindly take my advise never buy any electronic appliances from BIG BAZAR, they all keep the defective pieces, and you have to follow up a lot to get it fixed . I had a good image about Samsung. But its really a 3rd class brand in terms of services.

Shari

microwave 1031L — no response from the dealer

I got new micro wave (1031L with convection) from Trishul trading Company, Jwalapor, Haridwar on 7th.
                  I requested for the demo at my home place. But after daily reminder to service agency still no body turn up.
                  I have launch a complain and my complain no is WA[protected].
                  Today they give me the individual person wo will entertain me but that person is telling me he doesnt have any communication regarding this.
                  This like i have a product but i dont know how to use it. Please do somthing or i will be returning the product back and go to consumer court. Moreover if in the starting i m not getting any response from the company how it will help me future in life with product.
                  At the same time your toll free no are also not working ... this is the height of customer service

I am Abdul Sajid Khan, from Noida. I bought a Samsung Galaxy I7500 (IMEI No. [protected]) from Spice HOTSPOT on 12.July.10. I got a speaker problem on 3rd of August 2010. So I visited Samsung Service center ( TECHNOCARE Shop No -117, First Floor, Block – IV, Ganga Shopping Complex Sec-29, Noida) on 5th of August & submitted my mobile there they told me that they will repair it within 5 days. After 5 days when I contacted them they told that it will require another 15 days to resolve as they need PBA for this. I told them it is an emergency they told me to contact the Samsung Service center in Sector 18 Noida, when I contacted them they told they required 1 month for this so I didn’t gave them. I again gave my mobile to ( TECHNOCARE Shop No -117, First Floor, Block – IV, Ganga Shopping Complex Sec-29, Noida) on 18th August 2010, What they told me that they will repair it within 15 days i.e. on 2nd of September. On 2n September I visited there they told me to come after a weak i.e. on 9th September again asked for more 5 days i.e. on 20th September.

In between I also contacted on samsung customer helpline they asked me for work order no. as the TECHNOCARE people not offering work order no so I told the customer care people they told me to ask the manager of TECHNOCARE Mr Ranjit mobile no. [protected]( he never pick any call on this). So I personally visited TECHNOCARE & asked them work order no. then only they provide me the work order no ( WA[protected]). They give me this no. on 18th September. Also Customer care people give me the No of Mr. SANDIP Area Mangare Mobile no. [protected] (never picked the call).

So the much awaited day came in my life 20th September as I was supposed to receive my Mobile which I bought with my hard earned money but to my vain they told me to wait for another 10 days or else they will give me a new one, I told O.K.

I visited there on 1st October they told me that they receive the PBA so they are not going me to give me the new one & as they got the part so they need 2 more days to repair it. I contacted Samsung customer care in frustration they helped me to talk with Mr Sandip ( Area manager ) & Mr Ranjit service center manager with the help of call conference. Both of them assured me that my mobile will be delivered within two three days. But it is already 10 days passed still they didn't gave me mobile. They promised me to give me my mobile on 12th of October.

Now as 54 days gone & they didn't gave me my mobile I want a new mobile & a compensation for my suffering.
                    This is Sanjay. Well! After going through your frustrating fact I am furious as my Samsung Metro also got bad (damaged screen) and I have given it to the service center in Sec-27 (CEE EMM Services) on 6th of Oct 2010. I was told that it will be done in a week’s time. After a week when I went to take my phone I got a great news stating that the part is not available and was asked to wait for a day as the part will arrive in the evening and will only take 15 min to fix. So I, with lil frustration went the next day and got the same information that was popping in the back of mind. I was informed that the part has been ordered and due to the CMG it did not arrive. Hence I was asked to come after 5 days but as I called them today 22nd of Oct. they still don’t have the part and are asking me to wait for another 15 days as the part become available...I think I would also have to go through the same misery as you Mr. Abdul...Just to add on I was also given a Number of Mr. Vikas, Asst. Manager. of this center who either never picks up the phone or is out of reach besides the service centers # itself is engage or hardly gets picked up...God! THESE GUYS ARE TERRIABLE. Can't we do something about this?????

Samsung — Unable to block mobile

It is very disheartening to know that even after lodging an FIR. Samsung cannot block its mobile using IMEI number. Samsung.

My Mobile Set IMEI is 355531/04/039757/7

Can anyone help me in blocking my mobile ?

Ambala, Haryana
                      SIR,
                      Being a great lover of samsung products, i bought a mobile handset GT 6112 of your so reputed brand on june 18/ 2010. But from the very first day the satisfactory level never met its expected heights. I had purchased this handset without the concent of my parents because they wanted me to purchase mobile of nokia company but i remained stuck to my point and bought this handset and now your company is proving the fact that parents are always right. Till date i am facing alot of problems in the handset, the battery is not working properly, after showing ,battery full option whenever i remove the charger within 15 to 20 min. the battery shows only two sticks instead of showing all five sticks. Sometimes the phone get switched off automatically and many more . Sir , i am regreating on the decision i have taken that time of buying a product of this brand. When i went to service center they were least bothered to listen to my complaints and they kept on confusing me by sending me on one care center to the other.
                      I am writing this to you in a hope that you will assist me in resolving my problems. Sir I thereby request you to change my handset because it lies in a warrenty period . If no proper action will be taken than i will get the message that you are insisting me and my near and dear ones not to have any further customer relations with your brand.
                      BILL NO-1680