Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India related photos (4782)

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

V
Dharwad, Karnataka
I had bought a Samsung 585 litre Refrigerator in the month of Jun 2010 by paying 65000 Rs from Reliance showroom in Sarkhej, Ahmedabad. After one month, the ice tray stopped functioning as one of the small parts which forms the ice vending system cracked. I registered a complaint with Samsung Service Centre in Gurgaon in the month of August. An individual from the company showed up at my residence , looked up the system and said that he would be back the next day. After not showing up for two weeks, I again lodged a complain with Gurgaon. They stated that an individual will come shortly. After that I lodged two more complaints in August . Finally after the fourth complaint, an individual from the company showed up on 6 sept 2010. He put Fevi Kwik on the broken part and wanted to get away with that. I switched on the system and told him to show me the functional state of the system. It cracked in front of his eyes. He told that he would be taking the entire tray and the small part with him and return back in a couple of days. 45 days have gone by and the individual is not traceable. I contacted the showroom run by Mr Chetan Patel, as KUSHAN ELECTRONICS at Plot No B-232, G.I.D.C. Electronics Estate, Sector No 25, Gandhinagar on 14 Oct. A lady picked up the phone, heard my complaint, noted the complaint number and said that she will get back to me shortly. I have not heard from them since then. I tried calling up again on 18 Oct but they are not responding to calls. This all is amounting to cheating of the consumer. I have paid a very large sum for purchase of the system for which I am still paying installments. I would like them to be brought up in front of the court and made to pay a heavy sum as fine for causing so much of headache to consumers besides breaking the trust and wasting time.
The worst & pathetic service provider of SAMSUNG products in gandhinagar is KUSHAN ELECTRONICS.
The worst & pathetic service provider of SAMSUNG product in Gandhinagar is "Kushan Electronics" is each & every terms.
I agree with Bhavik Jani, and yes it is extremly pathetic service provider from samsung at gandhinagar.. never get to him.
Samsung should stop keeping him as a service provider.

Respected sir/ mam
    i had bought a handset of samsung galaxy 5 on 16/09/2010 and ihad...

G
    Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
    Sir
    I purchased a mobile hand set no GT-C3213i on the 23/09/2010.
    serial no.-- *353137/04/110663/7*
    After ten days the colour coating of the handset is removing. Then I
    contact with the shop and shopkeeper says that this is manufacturing
    problem go to contact customer care centre. Thenafter I go to customercare centre at Bapujinagar,Bhubaneswar, but customer care says that we do not
    provide the warranty of removing of the colour of the body. thenafter I contact to manager over phone they also says like that. As it is a International company it should satisfy all the needs of the customers. But in my case I am harashed.Please mail me at my email ID for future correspondence.
    Kindly consider my case then I shall be obliged to you.

Gyanendra Satapathy.
    email ID--- [protected]@gmail.com

Hyderabad, Telangana
      i purchased samsung corby phone on 05.05.2010. it works in good condition. After four months, (15.10.2010) i got problem in...

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
      Sir

I Have purchased a samsung corby plus in feb10 since then from the very next day its start creating problams like get switch off and hangged , i have visited to your service center and they have change the mother board then after the service its starts to happen again , in last six month form the date of my purchasing (23feb2010)two month my handset was in the service center , they have changed mother board three time but still the problam of switch off and hangging is same , now i request you to kindly take an serious action on this regards ,

Waiting for revert soon

Pankaj Mathur

samsung corby plus — problem of video resolution

my mobile does not show the vidio clips or songs full on screen. when i went to service station they told me that it is the problem of resolution etc. i have very faith on your company product.i have also forced to my friend to take your companies mobiles but you are not providing me good services .so kindly solve my problem otherwise i will turn to other companies mobile which satisfied me. my mob. no.is [protected].
      hope that you will help and contact me immediatly.
      thank you.

samsung corby plus — horizontal line on left side

i bought the mobile last month
      yesterday i saw one horizontal line on the screen
      what should i do ?

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
        I have purchase Samsung Mobile DUOS C6112 on 16october,2010 at 9pm from Mobile Store,City Centre,Gwalior vide Invoice No.[protected] dt.16 oct,2010.

2.On the same night during using of mobile i found defect i.e.mobile itself,switching off & on several times. On 17th morning i went to store but they have not accept this problem because at shop it was not switched off.Therefore,i have left the handset at store for their satisfaction. The behaviour of workers at the store is not good,when i informed my problem.They behave in rudely manner.

3.I feel this problem occurs only with in 3 hrs from purchase of set & still continued. Therefore,i need the replacement of defective handset.

Plz resolve my problem as early as possible and reply by [protected]@gmail.com and mobile no.-[protected].
        S.K.Gupta

[Jun 12, 2015] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samsung Mobile C6112 — Faulty Instrument

I purchased this instrument from very reputed show room of Rajkot. However within 2 days of purchase I found some fault in speaker. The Samsung service center replied that they'll test it for an hour. Now, the instrument that I have tested for 48 hours, how can they test it in 1 hour? Ultimately I gave them 4 days for testing. Ultimately fault was identified and I got replacement.

Now, the new instrument has the same problem. And service center is not ready to take responsibility of the same. What to do???
        Company should take the responsibility of defect & change the hand set immediately

Dears,
          kindly be informed that I send this complaint after searching for battery for my mobile Samsung i450, as I bought...
          Salon, Uttar Pradesh
          with due respect, I (Ravi cable Network) bought a one Samsung T.V set from
          “SABHARWAL ELECTRONICS...

B
          Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          Its really a worst phone, waste of money. Its for users who wants dual sim and touch screen (branded...!!!!). Apart from that, its not worth for money. Java applications do not connect to internet even if you have a valid internet connection. Can't install java applications larger than 500kb, eventhough tricks available to hack it.... not for novice users.... The maximum capacity for java applications is 4mb.... if you want more, then you need to uninstall any of the previously installed programs, what a worth for money....!!! KIES with this model, its a .... audio - maximum level is not sufficient..... my advice is not go for this model.... use of GPRS, eats your battery like hell... eventhough it is fully charged, 20 to 30 minutes usage will bring to the lowest point [protected]@zapak.com.

i purchase the mobile samsung 3310i from shop in bhor dealer this mobile purchse 11/09/2010 but this mobile faulty their work same time leter mobile is hang and camara is open for viedosetting the screen is very small no fit to screen then saw the d mobile shopper he give the service center deccan in bhosale arcade bellding he take time 22 days and not problem solve what is this i use mobile only 4 days and give anohter reson.bad compny bad mobile badsevice from this ompany no take this mobile of company.my mobile is warrenty .no.gt-s3310i
            sn/rv/cz801366t
            i warn company company give good product to custmer give service to me
            i purchased samsung 3310i. and after 4 days the camera of phone don't take picture and show black screen only. when i press key i will hangs the mobile. i go samsung care 3 times but problem is not solve.
            my suggestion to u don't buy samsung 3310i.
            I think you two dont have have a n ability to have that mobile... thats all...

Samsung/3310i — due payment of mobile handset

I bought a handset Samsung3310i dated 13/11/2010.Within month there is a problem of charging in the set.I saw it dated13/12/2010 in ur costomer care BHARTI COMMUNICATIONS,KAITHAL. They committed me that the mobile is not reparable and u will get a check within 30 days.but now 70 days passed and now they did not give any satisficatory answer about draft.Please tell me and do needful immidiately

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              one whole month has passed yet my handset is not repaired.,every time they say that it will b repaired in coming week but...
              Jaipur, Rajasthan
              Dear Sir/Mam,

I have purchase a Mobile Phone Samsung Duos GT-B5722 in 21st February 2010 costing 9000.00 Rs.,...

M
              New Delhi, Delhi

I have purchase Samsung mobile S379(CDMA) last year,
              there was a problem in after switch off set is not going to switch on, this problem occurs in every 3 months

M
                Darwha, Maharashtra
                I have purshed a samsung handset model no M 8800 on 14/10/09 From City Collection Nagpur Aproxx. two - three months back the...

Jind, Haryana
                sir
                i belived very much on SAMSUNG product & i have many product of SAMSUNG. but when i purchased the refrigerator of SAMSUNG my trust is broken. your service and product is very bad. i am purchased a SAMSUNG refrigerateor on may 2009 MODEL NO RA23/2009 S/N 04684ZAS500409. after one week of the purchased i have faced problem of water leaking from the back side. i have submited many complain on customer care. your technician visited 7-8 times but they did not find any solution regarding that problem. my problem is still going on.

satnarain
                vpo singhana, tehsil safidon ,disttrict jind
                m- [protected]
                email- [protected]@gmail.com

B
                  Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                  Hi this is to bring to your kind notice about 1 of your Products went dead as soon as the warranty expired.

Before I start I would like to introduce myself, my name is Balaji Seshadri and I reside in New Delhi. In the month of September 2009 I was reading an electronic magazine in which I saw an ad about 1 of Samsung’s new addition in the cell phone market. Samsung Jet somehow I instantly liked the mobile and later I decided to buy the same. But to my surprise many dealers including Samsung dealers were either not aware of this phone or they did not had stock of. But finally I was able to find a dealer in Noida from where I got my phone. Few months it worked like a charm and then it started giving some problem like battery drying up quickly, freezing and call getting disconnected in case there was a call waiting scenario. So I went to Samsung service center in Lajpat Nagar and they told me that my phone has the latest firmware so there is no need to worry. Also wanted to bring to your notice when I bought the phone as I was very impressed with the overall look of the phone I did recommend same to my friends, and I of them bought the same set and the other decided to buy Samsung corby both being a Nokia fan earlier. I and the guy who brought Samsung Jet started having the same problem but mine was rectified automatically but the poor fellow had so many problems with his set that after so many visits to the service center they have told him that his phone cannot be repaired and they would provide him with refund. When he told me the same I was shocked to say the least.
                  Earlier this month 1 day all of a sudden my phone completely freeze and I had to take out the battery few times but then even that was not working. So I took the phone to Samsung Service Center in Mayur Vihar and they told me the problem can be because of the software or hardware. In case the software is corrupt the charges would be Rs.280- and in case the hardware is corrupt it would just cost 75% of the price of my phone as the warranty just expired on 11th Sep 2010.
                  I called the service center multiple times as they were just delaying the response, but after 2-3 days they told me which I was expecting that the Motherboard has gone for a toss and it would just cost me 7000-. Now is that what Samsung is all about. Now let me tell you I am not trying to exaggerate my case as all o[censored]s who had bought Samsung phones at the same time are facing similar situations. This is the worst thing could have happened with me for being with the Samsung family for close to 10 years. I am a proud owner of Samsung TV, Refrigerator and an Air Conditioner. I always had high hopes from Samsung products and always advertised Samsung products to my friends and family. But let me assure you that if something is not done as far as my phone is concerned first you would be losing a loyal customer and secondly bad advertisement in the time where mobile phone industry has so much of competition would not be a good idea.
                  a week ago I was using my cell to make a phone call and suddenly my cell stopped connecting, in my mind I thought the battery was low and I proceeded to charge it. I waited a while to make sure the cell was charged and when I went to use it, I realized the cell was not opening and it was stuck, doing nothing. I visit Best Buys and met with one of the Samsung, Galaxy representative and explained what was happening, the representative worked on my cell for approximately one hour, after trying to fix it I was told that there is nothing he could do, my cell is dead. I just want to know if I can send my cell to you and be reimburse or compensate. Thank you for your cooperation
                  Dear i was purchase samsung galaxy grand prime smg530h dated 22oct2014 i think this is total waste of money .
                  Phone is very very slow always hang. Service centre is not able to resolve the problem please change this phone otherwise i will go to consumer court.

dear sir
                    I bought a refrigerator from sum sang this item is not working last two month i inform to sum sang...

I bought a new mobile Samsung E1100T ON 10/08/2009. That malfunctioned onits 8th month. I gave that to Samsung Authorised service center (Asia Electronics, R.S Puram, Coimbatore) on 01-July-10. They have not rectified the problem for 3 weeks and after 3 weeks they gave me the hand set and said the problem has been solved. I have checked infront of them for the problem, but they have not done the service well. And i again gave back the mobile to them.

After a week they called me and said we cant solve the problem. we gave request for spare, once we received the spare we will give your set back. After sone weeks hey said that company has approved a new handsaid due to non availability of spare. You will receive the handset shortly.

As of now (15/10/2010) 3 and half mnths have been left. I have not received any hand set from them. Totally iam verymuch frustated with samsung service center (asia electronics).

By
                    Dinesh

Pune, Maharashtra
                      My complaing no-[protected]
                      no proper engineer in service ctr, tow diffrent engineers visit in home...
                      Almora, Uttarakhand
                      I purchased the samsung refrigerator on 25th October 2008. I lodged the complaint regarding the breakage of freezer door and...