Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India related photos (2673)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Samsung India Photos

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Sir, i have lost mymobile (IMEI NO=[protected]) ON[protected].YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GET MY MOBILE RESTORED.YOUR HELP IS...
The above mentioned product was bought on the 15th of February 2008 and installed on the 23rd of February.On the very day...
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had purchase a Samsung Flat Screen Colour Monitor Type No. GL17LS, Model No. 740N, Model...
February 28, 2008

I agree to the complaints because a E 250 Samsung cell phone was...
February 26,2008

Dear Sir

My Samsung 21 inch colour TV had suddenly gone blank on February 18,...
I bought a Samsung E-840 mobile few months back and I had enabled the Mobile Tracker feature in it. In fact, I took the mobile...
I had purchase Samsung washing machine model 85TPL Sr. No 0236 fully automatic on 6th Feb 2008. They told me next day installation...

I HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL ON 22.01.2008 THAT I HAVE WON A CERTAIN SUM OF MONEY IN A LUCKY DRAW FROM YOUR COMPANY.KINDLY CONFIRM IF IT IS A JENUINE CASE OR A FALSE INFORMATION.

THANKING YOU.

ARNAB CHATTERJEE
Aug 13, 2020
is this programm is true or false

Sub.: Complaint for the poor service from Samsung India.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I purchased a Samsung...

I am ravi kumar , my consumer no is 13898 .

your delare ranjan gas service in noida & its phone is[protected],2522071,2551944 . here phone is ringing up regularry of all three no. but no body is picking the phone . customer is unneccessary getting delay of the gas for this reason . after that if suddenly they have picked the phone then they told you will get your gas cyclender after 7-8 days.

For this rerason , I am very faid with this happening.

Pls improve your service .

Dear sir
      i have bought a samsung flat Tv 21" in BHARATH ELECTRONICS,INDIA,TAMILNADU.COIMBATORE on 30.01.08
      after 4 days i hvae switched on the Tv that time speaker was not working that time i hv called on 05.02.08 to samsung centre that iS ASIA ELECTRONICS,R,S.PURAM,COIMBATORE.I have registered for servive number is [protected] there is no response for 2 days till 07.02.08... there is no respone very poor servive and very poor in new Tv speaker,please find sollution and send e mail to me

rafeek
      [protected]@yahoo.com

samsung/21" TV — no response

After 5days of contacting the Samsung Customer service, for repairing my 21 " slim TV nobody from Samsung has contacted me and there was no response from them. Every time I call the customer service, I am assured that the service engineer will come up today. But it has not happened. I don't expect such service from Samsung India.

my complaint no id [protected],

I had purchased a Samsung SGH-D840 metal series phone in November 2007.Within a month it started giving display problems. Initially when the slide was pushed up or down, the entire screen would become hazy and all the colors used to spread all around the screen.. after a few days the entire screen became white and no amount of restarting would make it come back to the normal state.

Within the month, i took it to the customer care center in Nehru Place,New Delhi where i urged them to change the handset as it was a new set and within a month, a major problem had struck. A samsung employee Mr. Rajesh, without even scrutinizing the handset, tried to console us that there was a "minor" wiring problem and that they are not in a position to change the set because they dont have the authority. After an hour of argument, i agreed to get it repaired, and was promised that something like this will NOT happen again.Here it was interesting to note that Mr. Rajesh tried to "make us understand" that wiring errors are a common problem in ALL slide phones irrespective of the company and it wasnt their fault.. in other words.. it was a normal thing!!

About 10 days ago ( within 4 months of purchase), the handset started giving problems again! And this time, it was with the speaker.. I could not hear a call if the phone was not slid down!!
        When again, i went to the service station, we were "greeted" with the same person. Mr Rajesh.. who just took a look at it and amazingly predicted that it was a wiring fault again and that they had a new "upgraded" cable which when installed.. would neva give problems again..When I screamed that i had enough, he called his senior.. who was way better than him.. and scolded him for not checking the phone and making predictions.. he said that he would get it checked.. while we waited for an hour.. the set was repaired against our wishes.. and mr. Rajesh came up to us to immediately get a document signed which stated that "i as a customer , am satisfied with the serviced product" under a fine line.. when we argued again.. he left and called the senior..

Even after the repair where the calls were now audible.. they created a new problem.. there was a tremendous distortion in the sound and it seemed like the speaker was destroyed..To brush the matter again.. Mr Rajan seeked to console us that it was a problem with the song (as if the song would suddenly give problems).. luckily my mother uses the same set D840 bought just 15 days after the faulty set.. and when we transferred the songs and compared.. he still refused.. his senior came, noticed the distortion and reprimanded him again.. Again more harassment was evident!!

In the end, the senior told us that he was sending a complaint to the "head office" and if they approve.. they would change the set...Mr. Rajan said this procedure would take a month, while the senior Mr. Das said it would take 10 days!! they themselves are caught in a fray..

now!! we are waiting for the past one week and no comments have come back to us.. and we are stuck with a faulty set!! can someone give us justice!!

SAmsung Mobile D840 — Camera Problem

Sub:- Complaint regarding Camera problem in Samsung D840 Model

I broght New Samsung D840 Mobile On 06/07/08 from Following Address

SHREEJI ENTERPRISES ( INDIA)
        SHOP No.26, 2nd Floor, R.Mall, LBS Marg,

INVOICE NO. D 1193, DATE:- 6/07/08

MVAT TIN NO. [protected]V DT.01/04/06

VAT C.S.T. NO. [protected]C DT. 01/04/06

PRICE

SAMSUNG D840 QTY. 1 AMT. 10, 600.00 INR.
        DISCOUNT 2610.00

NET TOTAL 7990.00

sr. no.[protected].

PROBLEM:- Camera not working properly. scratch
        was observed during taking of photos only. sometines Reverse Imaged was seen on screen.

I registered complaint on 13/09/08 and my receipt no. is 1633

There is no question that the phone is within warranty period.
        But I received reply on 26/09/08 from Delar mentioned above ( SHREEJI ENTERPRISES) that the above model production in india was closed and
        AUTHORISED SAMSUNG SERVICE STATION NEAR MUMBAI, AT THANE HAS NO SPARE PART. He even did not having equivalant spare model for replacement till the complaint is solved

AS SAMSUNG IS WORLD LEADER IN ELECTRONICS such a service was not expected.

I am requesting you to solve my complaint or give me another equivalnt model.

Kedar kularni

contact [protected]

Samsung SGH D840 — Poor quality

I have bought a samsung SGH D 840 mobile one and a half year back. The same is a slider phone and the quality of the phone is really poor. My phone has already been repaired thrice since I had bought and everytime the reason told to me is that the slider strip is destroyed if you use the slider too much.

I dont know what to d with a Rs.11000 phone which is no good.

Please help

[protected]@gmail.com
        Dear Sir

I bought one Samsung Mobile handset # SGHB 5722 on 15/03/2010 from QRS RETAIL OUTLET, Trivandrum.

During the past five months, I have faced lot of service issues to my mobile handset like display problems, black mark on screen, clarity etc.. .I don’t know whether you have experienced this problem with other customers.

I had given my handset to your service centre in Trivandrum (couple of months back) due to the touch screen issues, and they returned it after some days saying that they have replaced the touch screen and the problem has been solved. From the very next day the same problem happened and I tried my level best to use the phone with the same issues. It was my urgent requirement to keep the phone with me even with the problems. I knew that your service department will not solve the problem on priority basis and my experience with them stop me to approach them again .One black mark appeared on the screen and then it grown gradually and there was no other option.

Then I returned my handset to your trivandrum service station and they asked me to sign on some documents. It is unfortunate that they mentioned the complaint as “water logged”. Actually there was no issues to be waterlogged. I did several follow-ups to solve the problem and to get my product back with good condition. They asked me to pay money even it was under warranty period

They returned the product without proper service and I was totally upset on their behavior and service to customers.

I'm sure that this isn't the level of service you intend to provide and will remedy the situation immediately. I would like to get a new product from your side. As this product is still under warranty, I would appreciate you notifying me as to how we may resolve this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks&Regards

Siji Nair
        Mob [protected]

Samsung Mobile Model D840 — poor service

I have a samsung mobile phone model D 840. In this for the past one week there is a problem in the screen. I approached the samsung mobile authorized service center at Tambaram sanitorium. They said that there is problem in the connecting strip which is not available there. They said there is no stock in india and it will take more than a week to get it.In 12 months I have encountered the same problem more than twice. They are replacing poor quality spare parts. The service is very very worst and irresponsible. Ultimately I wanted to change my brand and say Good bye to Samsung .

- Thalabathy Nagaraj,
        Mobile: [protected]

After buying this Samsung frost free fridge in 1998, there have been repeated problems of water leakage in the fridge from the drain pipe behind the chiller tray followed by water spilling down the front opening under the freezer. Samsung's technicians came several times and after duly charging their fees, applied M-seal on the drain, claimed some block and went away. On one occasion, they even took the fridge to their factory. Now the problem has recurred and the fridge has become inoperable for this reason. I called a local repairman and he was familiar with this problem in Samsung. He says that this is a manufacturing defect and that Samsung has changed its design now. He also said that Samsung does not provide replacement for the defective pipes and wanted to search the local market.
          Clearly, Samsung neither trains its technicians on these problems and now it seems, they depend on street repair kuccha techniques for repair such as M-seal and have abandoned their old models. I feel sorry for having bought this fridge from such an unreliable company and am still wondering what to do with the fridge now. Any help from a more competent repairman will help since Samsung has proved t be both costly and incompetent.
          R Vijaykumar, IAS, Chennai
          Oct 31, 2018
          Done

I have bought a Samsung Microwave Oven on 18/01/2008 from Shakshee Electronics ,Anna Nagr ,Chennai,India .I have called up...

I have purchased new samsung mobile SGH-E840 on 28th November 2007. Since then I was facing a lot of problem in the handset. It gets auto start when an incoming call comes. I went to the service station at district center,janakpuri, new delhi, and asked for the replacement of my cell. Instead they said that the entire circuit has to be changed and deposited my cell. Its been more than 15 days after they deposited my cell and not repaired yet. I have maid several compliant to their customer care but no response regarding my complaint. Please look into this complaint as I seek justice in this matter.

Nilesh Aggarwal
            Delhi
            Jun 12, 2015

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Respected sir,
            I had Samsung mobile SGH - E840, Ihave lost it there is a tracker in this cell phone but i havn't feed the number for traking. Is it then to traker is on and i can get the details of my phone where it is or can i lock my handset. Please do reply i really need the help.

A brand new Samsung M-600 mobile phone on 06-8-07 from a Lucknow shop which developed major defcts within 15-days of its purchase making it totlly unserviceable. The set has been handed over to the shop owner has done nothing either to repair the set nor to make replacement against the same.
              The set bears the guarantee for 1-yr upto 05-8-08.
              I feel being cheated by a reputeed company and think of moving to the court.
              Please do the needful to deliver the justice to a genuine customer
              S.P. Dubey
              Chief General Manager(Retd)
              UP Power Corporation
              17/5 Hydel Officers Colony
              17-Rana Pratap Marg
              Lucknow-226001

Aug 13, 2020
                i am working in police i have purchase a micro wave before 3 years during 3 years i am
                25 time complaint but no action and problem not solved bye service center agra currently 3 time payment for repair 7000 but macro wave not working properly after 5 days. i am very angry with samsung and i am go to the customer court for case of this company I AM TOTALLY UNSATISFIED WITH SAMSUNG AND WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND A SAMSUNG PRODUCT- because my refrigerator having colling problems and samsung nashik service satation never gives me service and behave rudly. so keep away samsung.plz solve my problem samsung company give me new micro wave .

Thanks & Regards
                Mukesh kumar PCS
                [protected]@indiatimes.com
                hi sir
                did your problem got solved,
                i approached in different way, they ready to replace the fridge, but i rejected after seeing here all problems against samsung.
                what product you will get in replacement is it samsung only na. If tomorrow any problems arises then again you have to depend on this service only.
                DO YOU?
                so i decided to protest against this company in different fashion if possible read my protest agenda.
                you please spread this word do all aggreived customers
                My name is murali mohan
                my problems is also about fridge.
                Murali

Samsung — Never Buy Samsung Product

Never nug any Samsung Poduct.Below is my bad expr with them.
                Samsung cust care response is very frsuterating. I logged a complaint on 2nd august regarding Window AC, Complaint No is [protected] since then im callling daily for my AC but till date no response. Even they are not ready to listen my complaint when I asked for repalcement for my Compressor which is under warranty they say a callback will be arranged.

I reguraly calling them but nobody is interested to solve my issue.

Please provide me Samsung' s senior email id or contact no so that I can complaint this and also tell me the process how can i file a case againts them.

Purchased samsung refrigerator 315ltr from Reliance Digital - Bangalore on 1st Jan 2008. The delivery was done after 3 days...

Samsung — Samsung Mobile lost [Resolved]

I'm Abhishek Bangar working in IBM Gurgaon.While travelling to my office in United Cyber Park,Gurgaon...
                  sir

this is syed ahmed from trichy tmail nadu iam looking for sales and service dealer if have any vancies...