/ Cyber Expo / — www. review/complants/reviews

Today i am telling you the real fact of the fram "CYBER EXPO" with horrible experience. When i am searching genuine home based jobs in internet (google) many organization offering online jobs but i called some of them website, they say their jobs details but when i am searching this website complaints or review i am found a website ( they are say all job provider are fake & scam but when i am submit a form in their website for "real & scam free jobs provider name" they reply "Cyber Expo" ( Is the only company in India where you can find scam free online job. as per they are suggestion i am going to cyber expo website i.e and i am ready to join this company but my uncle stop me & says wait few day so i am waiting & exciting. After my uncle review my uncle tell me the real fact i.e "THIS IS NOT A REGISTER COMPANY" in MCA ( and also the state govt (west bengal government) and For ISO CERTIFICATED 9001:2008 it is not prove that, This is a company. if you spend some money in iso certification then you will be eligible for that. So it is “NOT A REGISTER ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY”. After more study i am feeling horrible experience i.e the author (owner of cyber expo) Anirban Karmakar is a really bogus man because they create/ operate many website & blogs (,,,, an many more) and convert the people mind for their own business.

www. review/complants/reviews
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Hi. That is a genuine company. I have got my payment. Don't make foolish commands

is it true ? the daily income plane of amount 6, 100/- by Jai:

is it true ?
the daily income plane of amount 6, 100/-
are they pay amount in daily basis ?

code / Cyber Expo / - www. review/complants/reviews