Scamdesk.com / Cyber Expo / Adpostjob4u.com — www. scamdesk.com review/complants/reviews

Krishnagar - I, West Bengal, India
 sailaxman
Today i am telling you the real fact of the fram "CYBER EXPO" with horrible experience. When i am searching genuine home based jobs in internet (google) many organization offering online jobs but i called some of them website, they say their jobs details but when i am searching this website complaints or review i am found a website (http://scamdesk.com/) they are say all job provider are fake & scam but when i am submit a form in their website for "real & scam free jobs provider name" they reply "Cyber Expo" (adpostjob4u.com) Is the only company in India where you can find scam free online job. as per they are suggestion i am going to cyber expo website i.e adpostjob4u.com and i am ready to join this company but my uncle stop me & says wait few day so i am waiting & exciting. After my uncle review my uncle tell me the real fact i.e "THIS IS NOT A REGISTER COMPANY" in MCA (www.mca.gov.in) and also the state govt (west bengal government) and For ISO CERTIFICATED 9001:2008 it is not prove that, This is a company. if you spend some money in iso certification then you will be eligible for that. So it is “NOT A REGISTER ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY”. After more study i am feeling horrible experience i.e the author (owner of cyber expo) Anirban Karmakar is a really bogus man because they create/ operate many website & blogs (cyberexpo.in, adpostjob4u.com, adpostjob4u.net, onlinejobs.works, scamdesk.com an many more) and convert the people mind for their own business.

Comments

Hi. That is a genuine company. I have got my payment. Don't make foolish commands

swetha3316's reply, Apr 5, 2019
hello prathiban..
is it true that you really got paid?
i did many works and i got cheated ..many websites are making peoples as fools ..i have to help my family and to work to get money..if possible can you help me to reach them ..
Parthiban1997's reply, Apr 5, 2019
Don't join them. Their terms and conditions are tricky. You can't even earn your registration fees.
is it true ? the daily income plane of amount 6, 100/- by Jai:

hi
is it true ?
the daily income plane of amount 6, 100/-
are they pay amount in daily basis ?
hello prathiban..
is it true that you really got paid?
I am not getting project code for online form filling
Please give all project code to slot booking

Scamdesk.com / Cyber Expo / Adpostjob4u.com - www. scamdesk.com review/complants/reviews

Company:Scamdesk.com / Cyber Expo / Adpostjob4u.com