Shubh Fere Services — I got ripped off by shubh fere services

There was an advertisement given in the dainink jagran dated... Under coloumn shahnayi for a mariage of a girl. When i called on the given number [protected] call got picked up by a marriage service provider by a lady sameeksha (Company name - "shubh phere services" located at add: infrond of gate no. 1, ranital chowk, jabalpur, mp, website - www.shubhfereservices.com). she has provided me match as per below given details along with photo:-
Girl name - bhavna mishra
Father name - naredra mishra ([protected]) varanasi
And asked for a some of money rs. 5500 as a one time registration agains that she agreed that in case both the parties won't be agreed then i'll be providing contact numbers until your bridegrooms doesn't get married.
I paid the amount 2500 to the given account number (Bank name - sbi, branch - garha, jabalpur, account no. - [protected] and ifsc code - sbin0004908) on 18th jan'18 with utr no.[protected]
Just after paying this amount no is picking up my call or keep saying that office is closed today. There is 2 other ladies in the office by the name of pallavi sharma and pragati mishra.
I tried to check these ladies with my another number as a new customer then they are responding. Please log a complain on the name these cheaters get their fraudry business closed so that can not cheat any one else and get my paid amount returned too.
Regards, shailja dwiveid [protected],
In behalf of devesh mohan dwivedi
Complaint comments