Skoda Auto India Private Limited

Fax:
+91 240 6631299
+91 240 6631199

Awesome

Skoda India related photos (169)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Skoda India Complaints & Reviews

Picaso on Jan 25, 2018
My company has spent rs 1, 38, 000 over a period of 5 months for a recurring problem in the car. Despite this, the problem persists.
Is the dealer experimenting at my cost or is he willfully taking advantage of me?
Car was good for the first 2 years. Thereafter the collective amount given to the dealer over 5 years would buy me a small car in india!
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2018

[Jan 25, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Skoda India Customer Care's response Feb 16, 2018

Kindly share your contact details, car registration number, dealership name and its details. Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

pas275 on Jan 21, 2018
    Symptom - pick up drop
    Warning - glow plug on dash
    Diagonosis - fuel injector failure on cylinder 1
    Action - injector [protected]@59, 000 km

Query technically the injector can be repaired and is being done at bosh siemens kind of outlets for electrical and mechanical failure by replacing solenoid or cleaning deposits due to fule buildup, rust, corrosion. Why are skoda authorized services not doing or recommending the same
    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2018

[Jan 21, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Skoda India Customer Care's response Jan 22, 2018

Skoda India — about the after service breakdown of my car [Resolved]

vin567 on Jan 15, 2018

Last month i had done the service of my car, skoda superb registration number py01 cp 0567, in shivaji...

NAVIN H YADAV on Jan 13, 2018
      Dear concern,

I would like to mention the harrowing times i am currently going through due to pathetic after sales service of my skoda superb car no – rj 14 yc 0084.
      On dated 05/12/17, car was hit by a tractor due to which right side rear view mirror was broken. On the same day information was given insurance department of saga automotive workshop loacted in sitapura, jaipur. They inspected & said
      • the whole assembly of side mirror need to be replaced and will be covered in insurance and as the part is not available in their stock, so they need to order the part.
      • after two days on dated 7/12/17 when i enquired about the part status they said we have placed the order of the part and as soon as we will receive order, we will change your part on same day.
      Now today is 13/01/18, it’s been 40 days now, from 5 dec 17 to 13 jan 2018 part is not delivered to workshop. We are in continues touch with saga skoda workshop, whenever we call them, they have fix reply that your car part is under order and most probably it will come on saturday. I don’t understand how many more saturday will be taken by your esteem organization in delivering one side mirror complete assembly. Being customer of your higher end product superb, i don’t expect this type of after sales service of german brand in india
      I want your concern authorities to take immediate action regarding the problem i am going through. Kindly coordinate with your dealership to get the needful done accordingly as earliest as possible and replace the broken mirror asap.
      Waiting for immediate action.
      C k bafna
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 13, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Navin,

Kindly share your contact details, dealership name and its details. Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

Sree Kanth N on Jan 12, 2018
        The car was handed over to gurudev motors, ambattur, chennai on 26th december 2017 with coolant issue. It was diagnosed almost 10 days later and i was informed that its a thermostat issue and it would cost 22000 after considering the free replacement as the vehicle is under extended warranty. I was asked to send the approval which was sent immediately.

Day by day i am being told that the vehicle would be delivered the following day, work is in progress, etc. I also wonder how to replace a thermostat it takes weeks. Is it how the service centre works? Does not the service centre have adequate technology nor workforce to handle the issue.

I had told them that i wanted to go out of station on 13 jan 2018; there has been no consideration at all for customers request. Work is being done at their own pace and at their own whims and fancies.

Unfortunately in chennai buyers of skoda are being put up with no other option but to come only to gurudev motors. I had a similar bad experience in september 2017 also.. After a very long struggle of a month only the vehicle was delivered after a repair issue.

Gurudev motors service makes me to regret for having chosen skoda

I hope some senior officer looks into this issue and handover the car for me to travel out of town on saturday afternoon..

[Jan 14, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Just thought of owning a skoda rapid 1.5 TDI Ambition 2018 Model. But after seeing such pathetic after sales service I have changed my mind.

Also there should be an written confirmation from customer to his/her satisfaction level to close this complaint, but skoda India had just given a basic reply to

customer complaint and closed the complaint in this consumer portal.

No peace of mind I guess after purchasing Skoda!
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Skoda India — complaint against skoda surat dealer "torque automotive pvt ltd" [Resolved]

Dilip Kothari on Jan 12, 2018

I appreciate your kind care and support to my genuine complaint against your surat dealer
          “...

Skoda India — fraud and cheating case by nawab motors - skoda dealer [Resolved]

sharmadrgaurav on Jan 11, 2018
          I wish to draw skoda's senior management's attention to the cheating and fraud case done by nawab motors with me and unsympathetic...

Skoda India — skoda rapid battery issue [Resolved]

Gaurav mehta 9799022227 on Jan 9, 2018
          Hi, i have bought skoda rapid diesel at model in oct 2015. Recently i am facing issue with car battery which made me complain...

Hiwarale on Jan 4, 2018
          I had given skoda fabia for service at service center. I was told it will be delivered within 2 days. They kept delaying and then they said wiring to be changed. They took more than a month to change wiring.
          After that it was found car was getting to hot. So they said they will sort it out and since then the car is still at service centre. It is almost 5 months now. They give all unsatisfactory answer.

They keep telling next week, next week etc and waiting for parts etc.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 04, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Skoda India
          My car HR-17 D 0078 purchased from Sidak Auto Karnal has been sent to dealership five times in last two months. It has five times breakdown on roads and I have to tow it my house. Now I litterlly have a fear to drive the vehicle . Still the vehicle is off ROAD. I have to proceed legally against your company and dealer if no solution is provided.

jignehrmehta on Jan 2, 2018
            I
            Have skoda rapid car and in month of sepetember 2017 i put
            My car in torque auto for flooded insurance claim. Heavy
            Water logged in my car due to flood in vapi. I received
            Quotation from torque auto (Attached herewith). I told him
            That plz complete my car in full sense and they complete all
            Job and delivered vehicle to me on 20th sep and bill of rs.
            54192/-. Issued (Bill attached) and i have paid full payment
            And took delivery of vehicle and after one month der is
            Problem in gear shifting and i took my vehicle to jmd skoda
            Caz i did all my regular service from jmd (Mr. Vinay
            Attandent) he told that your gear shifter is not working
            Properly because of water logged in flood. Sir i told him
            That i had done all my job related to water logged in at
            Torque auto but mr. Vinay told gear shifter work has not
            Done. And he did lubrication work and told that u drive as
            Now der is no problem but i[censored] face same problem again u
            Have to replace gear shifter. And yesterday again i m
            Facing same problem. Sir i had already put my vehicle in
            Torque auto for approx 20 days for full survey and work den
            This type of lapses is not expected from skoda educated
            Mechanical staff. Now sir i put my vehicle on[protected]
            At your jmd workshop plz give reply what to do and replace
            My gear shifter without any cost...
            Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Skoda India — horrible experience with skoda rapid service as well as skoda rsa [Resolved]

rajinishe on Jan 2, 2018
              My vehicle is skoda rapid 2016 model with registration no: ts07ex0317. I had given service on dec 18, 2017 at mahavir auto...

Shyam Chandra on Jan 2, 2018
              My vehicle met with a minor accident and the front grill of the 2017 edition of skoda rapid is broken along with other damages. It has been three weeks since i left in the service station and it has not been completed till now. After checking multiple times for 3 weeks they are now saying that the front grill is not available at any station in skoda india. Such a pathetic service and planning skoda india has. They have launched a model and there are no spare parts available for that model.

Dear Shyam,

Skoda India — harassment by dealership [Resolved]

Arora.773 on Jan 1, 2018

My name is himanshu arora. I am from jalandhar, india. I was interested in purchasing a skoda superb l&k...

Skoda India — cheated by skoda spare part team [Resolved]

punitjpr on Dec 30, 2017
                I own a skoda rapid registration number hr26bt7031. The aux cable of my stereo was damaged and i visited the shivaji nagar...

NV-Mum on Dec 29, 2017
                My skoda rapid is 4 years old and i have been stuck twice on highways in last 2 years.
                Both the time, service center informed me that there is injector failure issues.
                I have serious concern about

1. Reliability of the skoda brand
                2. There is design fault in skoda rapid (As similar issues and complaints i read on this website)
                3. Everytime u go to service center they come up with big repair cost bill. E. G. If 1 injector costs 25000/- so 4 injectors cost more than 1 lac... Start adding other parts and add body cost + other expenses, then how can someone sell car @ 10 lacs.. That means this is a big fraud by company and service center...

Pls suggest how to form a group and take this up?
                Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KA customer care,

My contact no [protected]
                My car no MH04FZ2915
                Dealer : senator Motors, goregaon, mumbai

I don't know for how many times u guys require the same info.. i think if some company is really interested in solving customer's such issue, then by now they would have REPLACED the Car..

I HAVE CIMPLETELY LOST FAITH FROM SKODA as brand & Now i have serious doubts on the JMD Service center, kandivali. AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS ONE SORT OF GAME just to increase their revenue through the service cost ..

Government Must Look Into this and bring Price brackate on these service & part cost..

Still for the last time let us see if after looking at this conversation what Skoda has to say or act?

Nipun Koli on Dec 28, 2017
                  Hi, my skoda rapid ambition 1.6 tdi, bought in jun 2012, recently had an issue of a blinking "emission and coil" indicator, in between a drive. When it was towed on a flat bed to the service station jmd auto (Bhandup), they diagnosed and the issue seems to be with fuel injectors. The service station has informed us that the cost of 1 such fuel injector as rs.23000/- and since it is outside our warranty, we may have to bear the cost. After i checked online, i found that there were many vehicles with the same problem, which definitely raises a question on the reliability of skoda rapid cars. This part should be recalled and replaced as this is a recurring issue faced by many skoda rapid owners.
                  Reg no. - mh03be8378

Contact - nipun koli ([protected]) [protected]@gmail.com
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Nipun Koli Dec 30, 2017
                  I still haven't been contacted about this issue by Skoda India, The car has clocked just 39000 kms and has been serviced 1 month back at Skoda.
                  Dear Nipun,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and our service representatives will connect with you soon.

roshanjp on Dec 26, 2017

I had taken my skoda rapid 2013 for wiper blade change at tafe access in sept 2017. They said they would be doing a software update and without my knowledge they did the emission correction. Post emission correction the vehicle power has reduced and within a span of 2 months have an egr failure. When contacted tafe they state the part will cost inr 43000 +. When checked across the net understand that the emission correction is causing failure to the egr and fuel injectors and this is seen globally.

Firstly tafe access had updated the emission without my consent and now post the correction the components linked to it are failing. And i am forced to cough up a huge sum for and at the mercy of skoda and tafe access.

If the company is considerate about its customer 's i would urge them to in and look into the issue.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Skoda India Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2017
                    Dear Customer,

Kindly share your name, car registration number, contact details, dealership name and its details . Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

Sumit mann88 on Dec 23, 2017
                      I booked my skoda rapid from ur dealership sidak automobile karnal, as per salesman promise agreement was framed with me with in buy back option of my car (Breeza) after all the paper work was done and my car was sold by ur sales person with an assurity of delivery of my car that is skoda rapid 21/12/2017. And on delivery date they denied tha delivery with some non practical excuse. Now the situation is i have no car for my official and personal use moreover ur salesperson is telling me the definate delivery date, look into this matter asap. Or otherwise i will lodge a legel complaint in the court against u my contact details [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2018

[Dec 23, 2017] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Skoda India Customer Care's response Dec 25, 2017
                      Dear Sumit,

Kindly share your contact details and car registration number. Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

Skoda India

My name is Himanshu Arora. I am from Jalandhar, India. I was interested in purchasing a Skoda Superb L&K and a Skoda Kodiaq. I inquired about the same from your Krishna Auto Sales dealership in Jalandhar, Punjab. On 10th November I went to check the car. I was interested in purchasing both petrol cars and asked for the test drive of the same but since the Superb petrol was not available and the Kodiaq came in Diesel variant only, I came back with the quotations of both. Then I asked them to show a petrol variant of the Superb, they didn't have the same so I went with them to a nearby city Amritsar to inspect the petrol one, as they didn't even have the brochure for the latest version. The same was finalized. It was decided to take delivery of Superb and then of Kodiaq. When it was the turn to negotiate on prices, I was handed with a new quotation of both. I was told that the initial quotation was wrongly given to me, which is inspite of the fact that it was verified by the sales guy Sh. Rupinder and the branch manager Sh. Manik. In the initial quotation both the insurance and the kit was given to me free of cost along with the waiver of the logistic charges. But with the new quotation they said that insurance will not be free. Then after many discussions with the MD and VP, who are very nice and down to earth people btw, the price of insurance was slashed to a much extent. So, the booking amount was transferred on 27th November of Rs. 1 lakhs, As soon as the UTR number of this amount was shared with Sh. Rupinder, I started getting calls from a person who claimed to be an employee of a bank. He said that Sh. Rupinder gave him my number and started giving me interest rates for loans. He kept on calling me multiple times everyday despite the fact that I told him very humbly that I will contact him myself if I needed any loan. Then in about the second week of December another Rs. 8 lakhs were transferred. Sh.Rupinder was also pressing me every now and then to clear the payment and then and only then they will arrange the car for PDI and not before. In the mid of December Sh. Rupinder called me and told me that if I do not deposit the remaining amount before evening then they will give that car in Amritsar to some doctor, I don't recall his name. I told him to do the same as the payment from my side will take another few days as our CA told us to go for Auto loan. Then I went out of city for professional and personal commitments. Sh. Rupinder and his loan guy kept on calling and messaging every now and then in the meanwhile. When I came back I inquired about this loan guy and I came to know that he is not from a bank but is running a loan agency. Sh. Rupinder recommended him and not Skoda/VW finance as he was getting monetary benefits from this guy. Anyways 2 days ago, Sh. Rupinder very rudely said that because of me they have lost 4 of their customers. I told him pretty clearly that I told him to deliver the car to the first person who came with the money as I will always get a new piece. Then he said that he has arranged an October make car for me and the same is reaching with a Rapid from the plant. The Rapid will be delivered in Chandigarh and the Superb will reach our city on Sunday. He told me to come for PDI on Monday and told me to deposit around 50-60% of the amount so that they can raise the invoice. The loan amount of 18 lakhs was released today. I confirmed him the same and he said that the car is in transit and will reach by tomorrow. I called him again in the afternoon to give him the UTR number of the amount but he didn't pick up. Then I called the manager Sh. Manik to inform about the UTR number. But he said that no car as such is coming from the plant and the information provided to me was once again wrong. Sh. Manik called Sh. Rupinder while I was on the phone and he admitted of providing wrong information. Now Sh. Rupinder is not picking up the phone. As you can clearly see I am getting harassed by the showroom, by the sales guy especially first about the quotation then breaching my privacy and sharing my number with some third party for his monetary benefit, then forcing me to deposit the money and then eventually about the delivery. This whole experience has been pathetic. I would have loved to join the Skoda family and be associated with you for years to come. But this whole episode has been just so poor that I guess I will stick to the good old Jap cars. Kindly refund me the money along with the bank's interest that will be charged by the bank immediately.

Skoda India — servicing issues [Resolved]

Karan M Motla on Dec 22, 2017
                        I had given my skoda rapid for servicing at the sewri centre as the car refused to start. After the first service and a charge...

Himanshumewani on Dec 21, 2017
                        Got my skoda rapid software update from the showroom and since then my car has been giving problems the showroom did not entertain our complaints.
                        but only after the software update did the car started giving jerks and started leaving smoke and the firing also changed and also started knocking after showing to a garage outside did they diagnosed that the cars injector has failed due to which all these problems have come I guess the showroom people have changed parts very poor service. in nashik showroom
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2018

[Dec 22, 2017] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Skoda India Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2017
                        Dear Himanshu,

Kindly share your car registration number, contact details, dealership name and its details. Accordingly we will have our service representatives connect with you.

Updated by Himanshumewani Dec 26, 2017
                        my cars Registration no MH 43 AL 7133, Dealership name is Heak Auto, Nashik.
                        my contact no is [protected]