Skoda India

+91 240 6631299
+91 240 6631199

Good

Skoda India Complaints & Reviews

If you are Skoda customer you expect a Extended help in case of emergency break down. I was driving my superb from Mumbai to Delhi where on the way near superb my car broke down and it showed a check engine light so the closest service centre was Baroda but since it was such day they were closed but somehow customer care helped me to get in touch with the service manager who 's name was KARTIK and there he met me at Baroda and put my car into their regular scanning process which take 10 mins and then he confirmed that it's the problem of EGR VALVE which was not available with them for replacement but be assured me that it's nothing to worry about I can reach Delhi safely but ibhVe to drive at 80km/he. So I paid the 2500rs for doing nothing just scanning and they asked us to drive to Delhi. Now since it was Sunday they said will send you the bill time on Monday but I didn't get it now after I took my car to device station I realised that it's been 10 days I haven't got my bill and. Either the have made any entry on their system. ThT clearly shows the money went into their pocket and it's a sheer fraud practice that they follow.
Guys SKODA SUCKS BIG TIME AFTER SALES THEY INSPIET GIVING YOU A BETTER SERVICE RUINS YOUR CAR and take immense money out your pocket. They are fraud be careful i
Apr 19, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Two months ago i gave my skoda rapid wb 08 b 9759 car for service at jai auto gurgaon and when i received the car after service my side mirrors switch was damaged and again i gave my car for service 1 week ago this time after i received my car i noticed my day lights were not working on both sides and even after complaining the engineer came to check it. After inspecting i noticed that day lights were not even properly fixed and even the wiring was not connected and also engineer refused to take car back again for service and said i have to wait a week for this to be fixed and even i didn’t receive proper explaination that when would my problem be resolved. Pathetic service from jai auto
    Apr 14, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is in reference to my experience with arya motors, moti nagar, new delhi, skoda service. They took my car on 04/08 for service and i shared my inputs with them. After 3 days of extensive servicing i went to take my car today (04/11) and found that none of the inputs shared by me were worked on. They have changed a lot of spare parts while they informed me that changing them will solve for all the issues that were raised by me.

The total billing for service is rs 30000 and still none of the issues raised by me regarding the vibration from the front of the car and suspension noise have not been solved. My service representative jaspal singh is also not well equipped to handle consumer queries and does not have the expertise to manage technical issues pertaining the car.

They are cheating consumers and forging issues to get more money towards the total servicing of the car. They are also misleading the consumers by providing fake information about the car.

Please look into this and help my contact number is [protected]
      Apr 11, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      They ruined my Skoda Superb too...

Surprised to find engine oil leak in 3 weeks time since vehicle was serviced.

Oil replacement an amc parameter was done yet damage in engine valve door if it was persistent then wasn’t identified.

Is engine valve door a normal wear & tear component?

What is the proof that damage isn’t due to mishandling during service

Costly/not transparent
        Apr 10, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using multiple brand cars from these years and i have never ever faced so much problems as i am facing with my skoda...

Dear team,
          I would like to share my experiences of skoda fabia which was gifted to me by my mother in 2012 (Apart from some inconvenience due to its service related issues) with you.
          • it remained a wonderful experience to have and drive skoda fabia since january 2012 because i purchased due to its robust & toughest designed car of the market at that time. This was purchased from your newly opened showroom diamond automobiles in our city.
          • it was our (Skoda consumers) bad luck that diamond automobiles was closed within 2 years time. The nearest service station in haryana was karnal 160 km from hisar as such i was dependent on the services of local market service engineers.
          • then one day confident automobiles opened as skoda showroom but did not last long. I had a also a bitter experience of the services offered by them for an accident claim. The confident automobiles also left the dealership and i was again forced to get the services of local market.
          • last year i got a call from new skoda dealer blc auto sales hisar, for free service and checking of some software. Anyway this remained a pleasurable issue to have a new skoda showroom in hisar.
          • on 11th january evening on route to my village along with my family skoda met with an accident by hitting of a black color bull in front of car after crossing over the roof. Thanks to skoda fabia robust & toughest design that we all were saved. Front side of the car got badly damaged and some part of roof but we did not felt anything inside the car and everybody was safe.
          • then next day the car was brought the car to nearest skoda showroom i. E. Blc auto sales hisar (220 km).
          • my car was having full insurance with bajaj alliance since 2012. It was a surprise that blc auto sales refused for cashless service in spite of central tie up of bajaj alliance with skoda.
          O i pleaded for cashless service which was turned down leaving no other option to except their terms, due to no other nearby showroom except delhi.
          O i also requested for replacement of every part which is damaged or is not functioning properly and best service.
          • after 20 days the car was handed over to me after accepting full payment of rs. 1, 76, 000/- with an assurance that insurance claim shall be refunded by bajaj alliance in your bank account.
          • next day i came to know that
          O ac of the car was not working properly and there was a noise of fan after the stoppage of car, there is a dent on the roof of the car was not removed, and the paint done on the car is also not good and matching.
          • hence next day i visited the showroom to tell about all these defects.
          O blc auto sales service engineer replied that
           they had not done anything with ac because it was ok and now they will do ac service to check this issue.
           for the dent on roof and paint defect shall be removed when car will be given for rubbing after 7 days.
          O after 7 days the car was handed over to blc auto sales for rubbing and removal of other defects.in the evening car was returned with these very funny replies
           we have serviced ac (Cleaning of ac pipes and compressor).
           dent on roof is due to jumping of monkey on the roof of the car so cannot be repaired. (Whereas reality is that it was not removed properly).
           paint is the best they could do.
          O for all this they have again charged rs. 2000/-.
          • after 3-4 days i again visited the showroom and told them that while driving i was not feeling the same sound for which i was habitual since 2012. There was heaviness and high sound.
          • but the mechanics after cheking said that it is normal sound so no need to worry.
          • i was still not satisfied as i was not feeling the same skoda fabia’s sound.
          • after another 2 days when i was coming from a customer visit along with my friend a noise came and ac stopped working. We immediately visited the showroom for this issue as it was same sound coming from fan which was coming when i went to address the issue first day.
          O now the mechanic replied without even opening that part or checking that there is some issue with fan and it has to be replaced. It will cost around rs. 11000/-.
          O i argued uselessly with him that he is just making assumptions every time but with no concrete solution, where as i was pointing out again and again that there was some issue with the ac compressor or fan of the car. It was blc auto sales mistake that it was not changed or rectified when the car was there for accidental service claim as it could have been easily replaced in full insurance cover.
           finally i consulted some local engineer in asia’s best and biggest auto market hisar who was in volkswagen earlier and it was reviled that
          O the fan of the car was damaged in the accident which was never checked by blc auto sales & was still working.
          O when the car runs fast ac fan starts rotating but when car slows down ac fan stops because of fan touching to sides.
          O also when car stops and fan had to cool the engine it tries to run but stops again and again as it touches to sides.
           today i could not forget the services given by diamond automobiles. I have no problem with my car except the issues highlighted above. It is still the best except ac problem unattended by blc auto sales. I wish i could get good service.

O i had never thought that i would face such pathetic service issues with such a renound and trustworthy car brand in the world.

O i am badly harassed and fed up with the local blc showroom hisar of skoda.

O alas i have approached local asia’s best and biggest auto market hisar and i could have much better accidental repair services, ac & paint etc.

Expecting a prudent response.
          Ravish kant
          Hisar, haryana, india
          Mob: [protected]; [protected]
          Apr 03, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My vehicle skoda rapid is at present with sewri service centre for the replacement of the wiper motor. I had given my car for repairs at their workshop on 22nd march 2018 morning after confirmation with the asst. Manager mr. Vishal sonawane that motor worth rs.28, 000/- will be replaced under extended warranty purchased by me at the time of buying the car in august 2014. Upon the said assurance i handed over the car to the workshop and i was told that the car would be delivered by 23rd march evening. I am following up with skoda service centre for the delivery of my car everyday (Leaving sunday apart) but till date no concrete reason has been given to me by the people at managerial level. I am really unhappy with the services provided by a reputed company to the customers. I have to leave my work apart and call your managers/advisors to know the status of my car.
            Mar 27, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The air conditioning starts effectively but stops cooling after driving for about an hour. The cooling just stops. Its 4 years now and i have sent it several times to the service centre vinayak skoda for repair but has not helped. They just clean the filter etc and say it should work fine now. It works well for an hour but stops after that. Problem remains unsolved
              Mar 27, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              10 days now and neither has anybody called or checked the complaint. Am i hoping too much ??

I would like to let you guys know on how i am dealing with the problems related to skoda rapid 1. 6 tdi 2012 model assembled...

We have given our accidental skoda rapid ch 01 am 7057 on 23-02-18 to saga automobiles jaipur workshop. Mr. Pushpendra from service has done all the formalities and told us to get all work done with in 5-7 days.
                After countionous reminder he said we are not having parts, we are getting it and all like excuses.
                When on strick reminder on 19-03-18finally he told that we got the part and we will get all work done by 20-03-18.
                I called him @ 11.30 he said all work is in process and it will be finished by 2hr. And will inform you once it is done on positive notes.
                At 8.00pm i called him then the man said its march closing and your car will take 5-6 days more. Its almost a month now.
                Mar 21, 2018

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought a superb from grand auto capital, neatji subash place, new delhi on 5th jan 2018 and till 20.03.2018, despite repeated calls and visits we have no information on why our number plates are not being issued and what is the status of registration certificate. The staff at dealer is very unprofessional and rude and retorts to lies. Our experience for delivery, which was delayed a lot was also the same. There war no response for 5 dys from the dealer about the delay. We had exchanged our old car, payment for which was released by grand auto capital after many calls and visits after more than 30 days of the delivery.
                  Mar 21, 2018

Hi team,
                    First of all i'm writing this email to the core of disappointment. This is only with service & pathetic experience....

I bought skoda 4years back & i am feeling cheated with the promises made of low maintenance car.
                    In less than 4 years i have paid 1, 25, 443/inr i. E. 1.25 lakhs in maintenance.
                    Summary below -
                    Car bough on august'2014

Amount paid on different servicing as -
                    Nov 2014 - 19, 103 inr
                    19 june 2015 - 7, 270 inr
                    12 dec 2015 - 25, 000 inr
                    29 july 2016 - inr
                    27 feb 2017 - 25, 720 inr
                    24 feb 2018 - 48, 350/- (Cluth changed twice)

Surprisingly my clutch is changed twice in last 1 years. Note: its a doctor single hand drive car always.
                    While the reason was asked to change clutch twice, in less than 1 year, i was told it was mechanics fault who repaired last time & not the whole staff & team have been changed. Surprisingly, why is customer being pushed for wrong service!
                    While clutch was broken, we paid the transport charge as 6000 inr/- shouldn't this was promised to be taken care by company.
                    Other items changed are -
                    Horse pipe was broken & radiator as well changed, which made us pay during interim servicing.
                    Pls note: battery has been changed twice i. E. 3rd battery now running in 4 years.
                    Is this justified??
                    I am looking to escalate this care to highest level & put this across on all social media & all in my knowledge, with the servicing bills - how is customer being fooled!

Appreciate a justified reimbursement of my money.

Note: i have raised a complaint with skoda service center.
                    Please share me customer escalation matrix, so that this can be taken at highest level.

Ps: feel free to ask me all copy of bills.
                    Mar 15, 2018

Dear tijo,

Hi, i bought skoda octavia on october 2016. It's just 17 months and i discovered that the battery...
                      First incident of fuel injector in the month of may 2016
                      Second incident of fuel injector in the month of dec 2017br...

Hi guys,

I bought skoda rapid on nov 2015. I also faced the same kind of issue while going for a ride. Suddenly the coil light in dash board started blinking and i started feeling vobbling of the car while driving and the pickup was pretty much dropped. After i switched of my car and started ignition, then engine problem indicator light started glowing. I immediately contacted skoda road assistant, they informed me that my 2 years warranty got over and i have to pay for the tow option which was around 4.5k. For ememrgency purpose, i called local mechanic for checking the vechile and he informed me that a particular part in engine has been damaged and need to be replaced. Since i was not having faith and i informed salem service station regarding the problem and towed the vechile to same. Initially when they made the analysis they informed me that there is no problem in the vechile and vechile is ready for delivery. Then i informed them regarding the local mechanic word, then again they made observation and found that one of fuel injector has been damaged.
                      I am seriously wondering, being a big reputed company skoda is not looking properly into the service they are offering. My vechile really ran around 14km only, in which am really facing the issue and though skoda mechanic's are not able to figure it out.
                      This brings a bad reputation to the company.
                      Mar 09, 2018

May 18, 2018
                      Updated by Navin Indirajit
                      I din't receive any update or follow up from SKODA India till now.
                      My car has a rough start because of faulty injector. We always get oil filled from standard petrolpump.i will be greatful if the company replace my injectors at their cost .mode skoda rapid 2013

Recently i have purchased skoda rapid-ambition, automatic model. The biggest problem is the side mirror & inside mirror are too small & the objects from behind are not properly seen. With in a week i missed three collisions. The side mirrors do not cover the full road. I tried to adjust the mirrors from various angles, but still not able to have full rear view.
                        At the time of entering highways, or exiting the road, it becomes very difficult to judge the vehicles following.

Secondly whenever the seat best is not fastened ideally car should alert regarding that, i think this is one of the very basic feature.

Kindly suggest what can you do on this.

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to express displeasure my experience at your skoda – hsr layout branch, near silk board junction, bangalore, india.

When i visited, was introduced to mr. Jithin c jaison, team leader, (Ph:[protected] and asked to explain octavia, i am interested. I took a test drive octavia and on 21.2.2018. I gave the advance of rs.50, 000/- (Icici bearing no: 043159 dated 21.2.2018) they told to get financial assistance contact mr. Jaganath[protected] he is more helpful and explains in details, i gave all papers he verified and checked all documents.

Next instant on 23.2.18, we went to the showroom, i liked skoda octavia, style, petrol, mt. I negotiated the price. Jithin and sales manager regi j (Ph:[protected] agreed to give the discount of rs.75, 000/- after some calculation, we were asked to give cheque in the name of tafe access limited for rs. 3, 69, 400/- so i gave icici cheque 043160 on 23.2.18.

They confirmed me within a week or 10 days you will get white, skoda octavia, style, petrol, mt. We were happy and came back. Mr. Jaganath called and confirmed loan is approved. We enquired about the delivery with jithin, we were asked to give some time, later told us to talk to manager regi j, he told us some quality problem in the allotted vehicle!! Asked to wait they he is working with other branches.

Later he confirmed that on 5.3.18, monday, we will confirm the order. After continuous follow up 5.3.18, to our surprise, i have asked to cancel the order!

Following to be clarified:

1. Why they took rs.50000/- 0n 21.2.18 and after confirmation they taken given order copy, dated enclosed herewith

2. After confirmation, why i have to cancel the order?

3. Why they approved loan?

4.in the first instant why they took the order and confirmed the delivery of the vehicle

5. Till date, there is no response, no proper reply from 21.2.18

6. Is there any written confirmation from skoda? Or proper reply from your company?

Can you please intervene and sort out this issue? Really, skoda want to be customer friendly or want to harass genuine customer? I am enclosing all the documents. Please call me for any clarification.

Frustrated customer,

Narayanan s
                          frustrated customer

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When i visited, was introduced to mr. Jithin c jaison, team leader, (Ph:[protected] and asked to explain octavia, i am interested. I took a test drive octavia and on 21.2.2018. I gave advance of rs.50, 000/- (Icici bearing no: 043159 dated 21.2.2018) they told to get finance assistance contact mr. Jaganath[protected] he is more helpful and explain in details, i gave all papers he verified and checked all documents.
                            Next instant on 23.2.18, we went to showroom, i liked skoda octavia, style, petrol, mt. I negotiated the price. Jithin and sales manager regi j (Ph:[protected] agreed to give discount of rs.75, 000/- after some calculation, we were asked to give cheque in the name of tafe access limied for rs. 3, 69, 400/- so i gave icici cheque 043160 on 23.2.18.
                            Following to be clarified:
                            2. After confirmation, why i have to cancel the order?
                            3. Why they approved loan?
                            4. In the first instant why they took order and confirmed the delivery of vehicle
                            5. Till date there is no response, no proper reply from 21.2.18
                            6. Is there any written confirmation from sokda? Or proper reply from your company?

Frustrated customer,
                            Narayanan s
                            Ph: [protected] / [protected]
                            sales - cheating

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, mam my name is nitin mittal live in dehradun uttarakhand pin 248001 address 76 tilak road i buy two skoda cars in my life but now my second scoda car buy by your brand scoda is waisted by your dealer channel motors supporters in dehradun they not have anything parts of car reliability for customers they are making fools of customers in the name of your brand please i requested you check reliability yourself in dehradun so many customers are not want scoda because of this channel motors
                              Mar 03, 2018

Mar 03, 2018
                              Updated by nitinmittal26
                              Check yourself there reliability of channels motors dehradun making fool of scoda customers