Sony India

Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

I have a sony ericsson mobile which I brought from retail Mobile Shop at Baroda, Gujarat on may-2009. Now I am facing hearing problem . If any one call me I can not hear his sound but he hear my voice.and some time phone sliding closed voice woking.please give me feed back as early as possible....
my moile no:[protected]
my email id: [protected]@volvo.in
Aug 13, 2020

My order no. is 5923147 and I had ordered for Sony Cybershot Dsc W320 Digital Camera 14.1 Mp. It was...

Hello sir,
    Please find this problem of Homeshop18 teleshopping. Actually this homeshop18 is completly fake.His price is higher then Sony Showroom.

Sony Showroom price
    Sony Cybershot 10 Megapixel Digital Camera Model No: HX1
    Standard Retail Price:
    MRP Rs. 24,990 /-* (MRP inclusive of all taxes)

Home Shop 18 pprice
    Sony Cybershot 10 Megapixel Digital Camera Model No: HX1
    MRP: Rs. 29990
    HS18 Price: Rs.28999

Sony Showroom price
    Sony Cybershot 10 Megapixel Digital Camera Model No: DSC H20
    Standard Retail Price:
    MRP Rs. 12,990 /-* (MRP inclusive of all taxes)

Home Shop 18 price
    Sony Cybershot 10 Megapixel Digital Camera Model No: DSC H20
    MRP: Rs. 20159
    HS18 Price: Rs.17999

Sir you see this. this is completly fake.

Dear Sir

I am an unfortunate and a poor user of Sony Ericsson Mobile phonewho is
      being harassed by your service center in New Delhi, India.

I will request you to please help me.

"I have purchased one SOny Ericsson P1i on 5th May 2009 fromCariano
      Telecom for a huge 19500/-(rs nineteen thousand five hundred only).

all my friends were insisting that I should go for a NOKIA if I
      amspending that much but still I trusted Sony and invested in that. But
      after thepainful experience, I think they were right. Even they have
      the right to teaseme and they do.

My handset started giving few pronlems like loosing network veryoften
      and display also used to go blank.

I deposited the handset in your service center RT Outsourcing
      Ltd.situated at District Center, Janak Puri, New delhi on 13/March/2010
      videworkorder no SE310RJK11547 and after 20 days I recieved it back
      on03/April/2010

It was still with same problems with an added problem that mtmemory
      card was also not working now.

I deposited the handset back again on 24/April/2010 vide workorderno
      SE310RJK12423

When on last friday I went to service center, I was shoked by
      therudeness of service center in telling me that the handset will not
      be coveredunder warranty since LCD was broken.

I was in a fix since after 1 month of depositing the handset yourexpert
      engineers came to know that LCD was broken of a WORKING HANDSET
      whichwas handed over to your service center in prefectly working
      condition.

I am left with no option and choice except to speak to
      higherauthorities like you and update you regarding the FRADULENT
      PRACTICES beingfollowed by your service centers.

I will request you to immediately look into the matter and I willlike
      you to help me on 2 things

1. I want an apology fron Service Center for the fraud andharrasment
      done to me
      2. I will now not take this handset model (P1i) since your
      servicecenter has told me that the model is OBSELETE and that no parts
      are availablefor repairing.

Waiting for reply
      Kamil

Aug 13, 2020
      I have a bad experience from sony ericsson.

i purchase one C902 for some 15000/- rupees

i am not rich to throw 15000/- rupees in gutter

my phone not getting on so i deposit it in service center
      my job no is SE309RDK11186
      date is[protected]

after 1 month still they say my phone not ready.

i am a poor man and my 15000 rupees wasted.

i dont want a phone which is not parts available in service center.

please help me.

no one here is ready to help.

i called complaint number and they said me to shut up or they will not gibe my phone.

they also say complain whereever....no one can say us anything.

please help me.

Dear Sir

I have purchased one SonyEricsson XPeria X1 on[protected] for a whooping 32000/-.

The handset went dead on[protected] and subsequently I submitted it in there service center on[protected].

It had been a horrible nightmare starting then. I have been following them like fools but no one is ready to help me.

I have requested and written to everyone in SonyEricsson. The people include
      Mr Sanjeev Saxena (Head North India)
      Mr Rajesh Sahni (Country Head Service)
      Ms Shalini Sharma (Escalations Head)
      Mr Anil Sethi (President Sonyericsson)

And finally
      Mr Bert Nordberg (President SonyEricsson Global situated in London)

but no one is ready to help me.

I now want a FULL REPLACEMENT With any model of Same value as I have lost faith in this model.

Please help me.

Pankaj
      really your service in rajkot (gujarat) is so poo...r

i really very disagree with your service.

i had to give my phone to your service station when i am purchase within 8 daysbut no response by your company.
      DEAR SIR,
      AS I BUY MOBIL W20 FROM (PUJARA TELECOM, RAJKOT) AND ITS FIND SCREEN PROBLEM I ALSO COMPLAINED TO ABOVE SHOW ROOM BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING ME
      CUSTOMER NAME: BRIJESH PATEL
      WORK ORDER NO: SF310RKT12115 DATED : 5TH OCTO.2010
      PRODUCT DETIAL
      MODEL NAME W20
      IMEI/SERIAL NO: [protected]
      WARRANTY: YES

THIS IS GUSTER REQUEST KINDLY DO NEED FUL.

REGARDS,
      BRIJESH PATEL
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Radha Chemer,
      1st Floor, Opp. Astron cinema
      Rajkot

I have purchase Home Theatre system from ezone, Indore on 23.05.2010. The system was installed on 24.05.2010 in my home. However,...
        this mail i got from [protected]@gmail.com

It is our good...

i purchased a sony viao ...model no-: VGN-CR35G/L serial no-:7001197
        ii was nt starting...so i gavve it to customer care...RAipur Chhatishgarh INDIA...the person told me tht i have a defect in mother board due to which i hav to change it...and he gave me a aprrox bill of Rs18500/-
        i told him that i don't to get it repaird frm your customer care..and gave it to some other person and he din't charged me any amt nd told me tht u hav no problem in your viao laptop...so i just want the sony india that this type of harrasment izz very bad for the company...charging such a huge amt..is nt good for your goodwill plzz see to it...and it will be good for you and your companies reputation...

Dear Applicant,

I bought sony ericsson VIVAZ in march 18th of 2010, but i'm facing so many problems with this mobile like automaticall...
          I have purchased my Sony LCD KLV-26T400A from your authorised showroom in sector 35 Chandigarh in oct 2008. but it had created...

I have bought this phone Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 on March 14th from one of Sony's authorized dealers in West Delhi - Satnam Electronics of GK Part I.

Since the time of purchase, this set has been having problems of slow running and hanging every now and then and has been sent to the Sony repair centre at Lajpat Nagar, three times. Inspite o[censored]pgrading all software, it still did not work properly. The phone gets hanged after each operation. Lastly the service center agreed to change the phone and on 12th May, they exchanged the faulty device with a new one.

But to add fuel to the fire, even the new handset is a havoc and has the same issue in it. Hangs every 2 minutes !!!

I have been a regular Sony erricsson user since ages, and I am genuinely disgusted with this product and now I will take this matter to the consumer protection court as I have been cheated by this company.

How can a phone worth 28600 not be working even after being replaced ???

Pls provide me details of the man incharge of the marketing so that we can talk on this issue.

I would request that my phone be changed from this model to a higher model as I have suffered enough on account of a faulty product.

Premjit Singh
          +91-[protected]

Xperia X2 — Faulty Instrument

REF: purchase bill no. B/540 dt. 05/06/2010 from Alfa, Vile Parle. [ IMEI No.: [protected] ]

I have bought "X2" on 5/6/10. the same was giving me problems & hence submitted the same for repairs on 23/6/10.

PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW WORK ORDERS CREATED

SE310DY[protected]/6/10 – Given for repairs.
          SE310DY111133 – I don’t know why this work order was created.
          SE310DY[protected]/7/10 – Replacement phone looked old & also was silver colour. Hence not accepted. My original phone was Black.

I have still not received the phone. I have used the phone only for 15 days & it is lying with the service centre since a month. This is a very unprofessional approach for such an expensive instrument.

I would like to have a refund for the same & do not want an instrument which takes over a month to repair.Please guide

regards, amit singhania - mumbai

SONY ERICSSON X2 — FAULTY HANDSET

SIR
          I'VE PURCHASE SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X2 HANDSET ON 30 MARCH,2010
          SINCE I PURCHASE IT I DEPOSIT IT 7 TIMES FOR SAME PROBLEM WITHIN 3 MONTHS
          RECENTLY I SUBMIT MY X2 ON 2 AUG TO SERVICE CENTER & TILL DATE 18 AUG MY HANDSET IS NOT DELIVERED TO ME

COMPANY REPLACE MY HANDSET 2 TIMES WITH NEW ONE BUT PROBLEM STILL ARISES

I'VE ALREADY CONTACT CUSTOMER CENTER OF SONY ERICSSON SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO SATISFACTION YET RECEIVED

I'VE SPEND LOT OF MONEY ON IT

NOW I WANTS MY BILLING PAYMENT OF Rs. 24300 BACK
          SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
          same experience & still struggling
          amit singhania - mumbai

Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 — faulty instrument

I have purchased the above phone 05/06/2010 & given the same for repair from 23/06/10 to 08/08/10. I am again facing major problems in the phone as mentioned below. The complaint already made on 16/08/2010.

still no response from the service centre
          1. Battery life mentioned on website is 500 hrs standby / 10 hrs talktime. It is hardly 25 percent of the claim.
          2. Volume for ring tone & alarm is very low
          3. Hand writing recognising is a feature mentioned in manual & website, but not available.
          4. Many keys are not functioning in the Key board. please see the pic " Z instead of Y "

amit singhania[protected]

Sony has completely failed in providing service. I am not going to buy or recommend Sony to anyone now. Service is really pathetic and worse.

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been short-listed online for our direct recruitment Campus. The Company short-listed 24 candidates list for IT-Software/Hardware, Administration, and Production Departments, as well as Company offered you to join as a Senior Executives and Managers post in respective department. You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected in Company. The Company is recruiting the candidates for new plants in New Delhi and Pune.

The Company is a leading Electronics manufacturing Company (ISO-9001: 2000 Certified) having a turnover of 8,000 Crores. The Company is manufacturing Electronics and IT products.

Your Appointment Process will held at Company HR - office – from 2nd June 2010.You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company HR office. Your call latter with Air Ticket will be send to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can be offering you as salary with benefits for this post 30,000/- to 3, 80,000/- P.M. + HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with all photo-copies of your qualification documents.

Regarding your coming surety to company on time. You have to deposit an initial security amount in favor of Company HRD for the sum of Rs.6,250/- This is refundable interview security against your interview management by HRD. Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you In Company. The Job profile and salary offered by Company will be mention in your call latter. Your call latter and Air Ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of security deposited in BANK. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

The Company will provide you hotel facilitates and local conveyance when you come here for interview. One extra person is allowing with female candidate. After completed the interview process selected candidate will be shift as per his / her local area location as per candidate choice selection. The short-listed candidate have to submit the interview security by Cash through any home city branch of Mahalaxmi Bank into the Company HR authorized authority Mr. Deepak Verma. A/C No. [protected] the last date of security deposited in bank is 17/05/2010. Kindly give the information by email after submitted the security amount in bank. The short-listed candidate’s personnel communication to company, will not be accepted before the given interview schedule. The selected candidate can give any information directly to Company HRD, through Company direct recruitments Email: -sony.[protected]@digitalbuzz.com.

Mobile, CTV and Computer Manufacturing Division

G – 82, UNIT – II, MIDC,

Aug 13, 2020

The mobile phone model W350 Sony Number [protected] purchased on 14/9/2009 from Universal , Saibaba Colony, CBE 11 is...

The Company is a leading Electronics manufacturing Company (ISO-9001: 2000

+ D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job

After completed the interview process selected candidate will be shift as per his / her local area location as per candidate choice selection. The short-listed candidate have to submit the interview security by Cash through any home city branch of Andhra Bank into the Company HR authorized authority Mr. Deepak Verma. A/C No. [protected] the last date of security deposited in bank is 17/05/2010. Kindly give the information by email after submitted the security amount in bank. The short-listed candidate’s personnel communication to company, will not be accepted before the given interview schedule. The selected candidate can give any information directly to Company HRD, through Company direct recruitment Email: - sony.[protected]@digitalbuzz.com.

Sony Electronics Limited.
              Mobile, CTV and Computer Manufacturing Division G – 82, UNIT – II, MIDC, Industrial Area, Near Power House, PUNE. - HRD. Contact Nos. – [protected], [protected]

1. Above no's are not in services then how can we belive this one is true or fake?
              2. HR Office detail was not given.
              3. this mail is got From: poonammehta343 <[protected]@gmail.com>

To these people: [protected]@yahoo.com, subkar 2050 <[protected]@yahoo.com>, swapnil jiwtode1 <swapnil.[protected]@gmail.com>, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@GMAIL.COM, [protected]@indiatimes.com, [protected]@gmail.com, er jainaseem <er.[protected]@gmail.com>, ajaychem kumar <ajaychem.[protected]@gmail.com>, harkesh rajpoot <harkesh.[protected]@rediffmail.com>, shaikh amin84 <[protected]@rediffmail.com>, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com
              Sent: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:11:04 +0530 (IST)
              Subject: Appointment for new Plant.

Please help me to resolve this matter is it true or fake
              Hi All,

Please beware of these kind of fraud emails. forward to all your friends [BCC]. never forward any email in which all address added in TO address field, unless required.

point to note:
              1) no one will ask for assurity amount for business travel, such as interviews
              2) the email is not from the company email address (as far as i know it should be [protected]@ap.sony.com)
              3) lots of spelling mistakes in this email...
              4) the intention is clear, they need to simulate pressure, so that the person receiving this email might deposit the amount immediately, giving no time to think about it.
              5) no company will ask you to deposit assurity amount in some ones personal bank account.

Thanks & Regards,
              Sakthivel
              Same mail also been sent to me, its absolutely FAKE.

Flag this messageAppointment for new PlantsSunday, 16 May, 2010 3:50 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"rachit malhotra" <hr.[protected]@gmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com, rimmi.[protected]@ge.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediff.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@yahoo.in, priyamchaurasia.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com... moreDear Applicant,

The Company is a leading Electronics manufacturing Company (ISO-9001: 2000 Certified) having a turnover of 8, 000 Crores. The Company is manufacturing Electronics and IT products.

Your Appointment Process will held at Company HR - office – from 2nd June 2010.You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company HR office. Your call latter with Air Ticket will be send to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can be offering you as salary with benefits for this post 30, 000/- to 3, 80, 000/- P.M. + HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with all photo-copies of your qualification documents.

Regarding your coming surety to company on time. You have to deposit an initial security amount in favor of Company HRD for the sum of Rs.6, 250/- This is refundable interview security against your interview management by HRD. Company will pay all the expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you In Company. The Job profile and salary offered by Company will be mention in your call latter. Your call latter and Air Ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of security deposited in BANK. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.

Mobile, CTV and Computer Manufacturing Division

G – 82, UNIT – II, MIDC,

PUNE. - HRD. Contact Nos. – [protected], [protected]
              i got the same mail and yes the numbers are working ... but the mail is fake here's something that i found on sony india's site -

Caution Notice

It has come to our notice that certain unscrupulous elements are offering employment opportunities in non-existing Sony group organizations and also seeking to collect upfront fees from candidates. Members of the public are hereby cautioned not to deal with such person / agencies.

Sony India does not indulge in any such practices and shall not be liable to any person dealing with such person / agencies.

Human Resource Division
              Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
              A-31, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate
              Mathura Road,
              New Delhi - 110044

and the mail obviously has no grammar and spelling correctness ...
              I too got the same mail. Thanks to all those here for cautioning me. Lets spread the awareness regarding these kind of fraudulent mails. Thanks again.
              I am Sujata, I also got the same mail.
              I am also in doubt is it true or fake info?
              Pl. verify this & revert back to us.my mail id is sujatav.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks Sony HR team for clear the doubt.
              even i got the same mail
              plzz check it up
              it may spoil companies goodwill

nitesh raina <[protected]@gmail.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, preeti.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com, srinu.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.com, shefali.[protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com, sethiakhushbu.[protected]@gmail.com
              Subject: Appointments for new Plant.
              Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:42:55 IST

Dear Applicant,

Your Appointment Process will held at Company HR - office – from 14th June 2010.You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company HR office. Your call latter with Air Ticket will be send to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can be offering you as salary with benefits for this post 30, 000/- to 3, 80, 000/- P.M. + HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with all photo-copies of your qualification documents.

The Company will provide you hotel facilitates and local conveyance when you come here for interview. One extra person is allowing with female candidate. After completed the interview process selected candidate will be shift as per his / her local area location as per candidate choice selection. The short-listed candidate have to submit the interview security by Cash through any home city branch of Mahalaxmi Bank into the Company HR authorized authority Mr. Ravi Singh A/C No.[protected] the last date of security deposited in bank is 24/05/2010. Kindly give the information by email after submitted the security amount in bank. The short-listed candidate’s personnel communication to company, will not be accepted before the given interview schedule. The selected candidate can give any information directly to Company HRD, through Company direct recruitment`s Email: -sony.[protected]@digitalbuzz.com.

Mr. Rahul Garg
              H.O. - G – 82, UNIT – II, MIDC,
              Deal all,

I also got the same email. It is absolutely fake. Such people must be sent to jail.

How do we register cyber crime complaints? Is there any website or forum to do the same?

If any one has any information, please update.
              The phone numbers were working for one day and the receiver told that the details as mentioned in the email would be sent to our address.

It is a pity that there is crime in each and every sphere of life. Serious action must be taken to protect the youth of country from falling prey to such criminals.

It would have been of great service to the nation and society if SONY can publish the notice put in its website in a national daily or on television. More people can be saved from this fraudulant .

Dear Madam/sir,

I purchased 1 pc. Sony Ericsson j105i cell phone on 20th march. After using it for sometime, the phone started behaving abnormally and one day it stopped working and I complained the same to the authorized service centre of Sony Ericsson on 17th April . Concerned officer told me that the handset has a software problem can be repaired, he repaired and gave the handset after 2 days later after using for 20 days i got the same problem again he repaired and gave this time in one day i got the same problem now i am no where intrested to use the same handset, i need a replacement as i have the warranty period.
                I am a common consumer and facing a tremendous hardship due to such practice of the authorized service centre. I seek your kind intervention to get me the replacement and the compensation for the delay.

let me know if you want any other details or Support form my side !!!
                Aug 13, 2020

I had purchased Sony Ericsson W595 one year back. After completion of just 1 year(which is the warranty period) it got several...
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I like to watch CID programme on Sony TV very much. But the channel has started showing...

I had bought a C903 mobile handset during September 2009 in Univercell show room at T.Nagar, Chennai. The ear piece was not working and I handed over the set to Sony Ericsson Service Centre at Sarojini Street, T.Nagar, Chennai on 8th of April 2010. As it was within the warranty period the official at the service centre promised to replace the ear piece and hand over the set in 3 days. I have so far not received the set after repair. The person in charge of the service centre also wants to help me but he says that he has not received the part. They have now promised me to give me a replacement set. I don't know how long I will have to wait for the replacement set. Is your head office not supplying enough spare parts? It is shameful to say that such a big organisation is unable to satisfy customers. Please look into that I receive my hand set atleast immediately. For the past one month I have been receiving the only reply that I have to wait for 2 more days to receive my set. It seems to be a very irresponsible reply. Please see that I receive my replacement set atlease immediately without any further delay.

WHEN I TURN ON MY MOBILE IT DISPLAY ONLY WHITE SCREEN

IMEI NO[protected]

S/N CB5118KLVR...

I bought my Sony Ericsson W910i handset on 29/07/08 from Ashoka Sales, Gurudwara Road, Jwalapur (Haridwar). Just before its warranty period was going to get over, the cell went dead. I dropped it in Haridwar Sony Ericsson service center. It was returned to me in 2 months time. But since then my cell has been taking regular trips to the service center. Whenever it is repaired, it works hardly for 2-3 odd days & go dead again. I've spent lot of money on its repair by now & that too to no avail. I'am clueless what to do now with my such an expensive handset.