Sony India

Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

my phone does not connect to the pc suite.
when i connect my cell to the pc ; it shows file transfer.
when i connect it to pc ; it explore memory card and internal memory.
but pc suite software does not show it connected,
what i can.
please give me some suggestion
connection problem to pc suite

SONY ERICSSON/W205 — Miss guide for selling of product

I HAVE A PURCHASED A NEW MOBILE HAND SET ON 17.12.2009 FROM THE MOBILE STORES - BBG BAG, BESIDE OF STEPHEN HOUSE, KOLKATA - 700001. WHEN I SELECT MY BRAND (SONY ERRICSSON) THEN THE MOBILE STORES SALES MAN PRESSURE ME TO GET THE MODEL NO.W205 WHICH IS BEST FOR YOU BUT I REFUSE HIM THAT I DON'T WANT SLIDING MOBILE SET AND HE CONFIRM ME ANY MORE STOCK HAS NOT AT OUR SHOP. BUT ONE OF SALE MAN MR. JOYJIT HAS CONFIRM ME THAT W350 MODEL HAS STOCK AT OUR SHOP. IN BETWEEN TIME MY SET HAS BEEN OPENED FROM THE SEALED PACK. FURTHER HE CONFIRM ME THAN NO CHANGE HAS BEEN POSSIBLE AT ALL.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THAT THEY HAVE MISS GUIDED ME ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE THE STOCK WHAT I NEEDED. THIS IS PUSH SELL & BAD MAL PRACTICE. SO WE ARE SUFFERING IN SUCH KIND OF MANNER AND I WANT TO CHANGE MY SET WIITH MY MODEL NO.W350
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND & GUIDE ME PROPERLY.
THAKING YOU
CHANCHAL PYNE
M-[protected]

SONY ERICSSON/W205 — pc suite

respected sir,
i want to bring to your notice that i have purchased sony ericsson w205,i want pc suit software for my mobile.please sent it to [protected]@gmail.com.........(only file tranfer is working with datacable).please give me a solution fast,i need it.

thanking you.

there is no pc suit available for se w395.
    Aug 13, 2020
    use less phone...better to go with nokia7230 much better in every aspect and less price...sony ericsson is worst...pls dont buy...it is better to buy i pod if you want this phone for music...
    This phone is a total crap!!!Hope dis phone has been removed from market by now.I regret ma decision to go for a sony ericsson mobile despite ma bro's previous experience.If i plan to buy a mobile in the future it wud be nokia for sure.And please evryone stay away from sony ericsson phones i[censored] are luking for 'value for money'

I bought a Sony PS[protected]F) from M/s Arun Electronics, Yamunanagar (Haryana), who is a Sony authorised dealer on 14/10/2009 vide invoice no. 7860.
      The dealer sold the product giving wrong information. We are facing many issues & problems with the product, which is not giving satisfactory service.
      Your dealer is even not enertaining any of the issues with the product, claiming that he or his chandigarh service centre does not have adequately trained staff to attend this item.
      This is a very wrongful act on his part. He has also acknowledge his mistake & assured us that he will not sell this product again.
      We also contacted the Sony service centre in Chandigarh and also a person named Mr. Sumit Sain & also your Gurgaon office. However nobody made any efforts to solve our problems. The refused by saying that they do not know anything about the product. We feel that in case they don't know anything about the product, they don't have the right to sell it.
      You will appriciate that a lot of harassment has been meted out to us despite the Purchase of GLOBALLY REPUTED BRAND " SONY".
      Please immidiately provide replacement/ refund for the product & save us further harasssment.
      Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Manoj Gupta
      +91-[protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

This is narayana from vizianagaram - andhrapradesh - india. i was purchased sony ericson c702 mobile one year back. Two months back my mobile was damaged. i want to change my mobile panel and i consult with sony ericson service center visakhapatnam - andhra pradesh - india. they ordered for panel, till this time they told, there is no stock in company. what is this? Why we pay more money and purchase these type of mobiles?. i consult with coustmer care also there is no response from there. i will ready to pay money for new panel.
        thank you.

sony ericson c702 — lost mobile

i have lost my ericsson C702. would request you to track the same and contact me at the mentioned numbers.

[protected] & [protected].

it has confidential information and also a 2GB mem card consisting of songs and videos.

thanks & reagrds,
        BHARATH.

c702 — problems

SIR I HAVE SET OF SONY C702. ONLY ONE MONTH APROBLEM IN MY SET.ITS MOTHERBOARD ARE DAMAGE.ITS SOUND ARE SO SLOW.BUT SERVICE CENTER NOT FACE THISPROBLEM.TODAY 1 MONTH MY SET SEVICE CENTER ME HI HAI.MAF KIJIYEGA MUGHSE ZYADA ENGLISH NAHI BANTI HAI MAI APNI COMPLAINT HINDI ME SAMGHANA CHAHTA HU. SIR MAINE SET SEPTEMBER 28 KO LIYA 1 MAHINE BAAD HI USME MB & SOUND PROBLEM AAYI BUT SERVICE CENTER WALE USE THIK NAHI KER PA RAHE HAI.AGAR MAN LIJIYE MERA WAH SET REPLACE BHI HO JATA HAI TO DUBARA AISI PROBLEM AANE PAR MUGHE TO BAHUT NIRASHA JANK STHITI KA SAMNA KARNA PADEGA.KRAPYA KAR AAP MUGHE SAZESSION DE KI MAI KYA KARU.1MAHINE SE MERA SET SERVICE SENTER ME HI HAI.KYA MAI IS SET KE BADLE KOI AUR SET LE SAKTA HU CHAHE USME AUE 1-2000RS. BHI KYO NA DENA PADE PLEASE SIR TELL ME WAT I DO.
        THANKS FOR READING MY COMPLAINT

Sony Ericsson — keys and up keys not functioning properly, automatic off and contacts are automatically deleted

i gave my sonyericson w205 for service my workorder no is se310ec112666 and i submitted my mobile on 10 th october 2010 in sonyericson service center kottivakkam branch in chennai. they did not take steps to repair my mobile and they are extending the dates sop i want to confirm when they will service my mobile properly. and also i hav warranty for my mobile.

Sony — Still No Response!! [Resolved]

I complained in this columns few weeks back about the "Irresponsible service support from SONY India.

They...
          I bought Sony Ericsson W395 handset on 24th Mar 2010 from that day i m facing problem in that handset. Using handset for long...

My Sony ericsson Mobile W580i was giving problem in Audio as well charging.I give it to repair at Technocare in lajpat nagar sony ericsson authorized service centre.The service centre offer very poor service in terms that they never give any intimation to customer about fault,quotation or handset ready to collect or not.Infact not even pick phone given on bill which was complaint of every customer there.They charge huge amount saying faulty part replaced.As charged 1564 Rs to me.When i checked before taking find that charging slot which had prob was not even replaced So i get it replaced in front.After bringing handset home using half an hour it display gone.Then i went back and give them.Since 2 month they never called me about handset though there service centre shifte two times in the meanwhile so i cudn't get handset even on going.When i finally found new location and asked for handset they were unable to deliver and told me it is repaired but hasnt come from factory.I am fed up with there attitude and tired of going again and again and not getting my handset repaired even after paying huge amount of 1564 Rs
          Aug 13, 2020

I have a bought a sony vaio laptop with esata port, which doesn't work and and submitted my laptop on the third day for...

Hi.

I have a very sad experience in after sals experience with Sony.
            I bought a Sony Bravia 32inch television on 13th March 2010.

To my surprise the same does not work on the Inverter and for the same a complaint ticket# 5182097 was
            opened. I was informed that an IC will be changed and the set would work on the inverter as well.

I requested them to send a technician on weekends as I am not available in the wekdays due to my work.

I got a call from the Sony Centre, Ghaziabad that a person would be visiting me over the weekend and a gentleman walked in on Tuesday afternoon and took away a requisition slip for an IC and said the complained would be attended in 2-3 days time.

On 24th April 2010, I get a cal from Sony Centre, Ghaziabad and the caller says that we will visit you on Sunday 25th April 2010.I requested him if the job can be closed on 24th April 2010 it will be a great support, it was turned down.

Now on Sunday 25th April 2010, when I called up SOny Call centre i was informed that we have got your request only yesterday 24th April 2010 with Complaint #5211899.To best of my knowledge I never called and lodged any complaint on 24th April 2010.I was given a contact # of Mr Subhash[protected], however there is no response on the same.

I regret to share that a Nice product from Sony is getting affected due to poor after sales services.

It will be a great support if someone can look into the same and help me get the same fixed

Pritesh Bhatnagar
            Aug 13, 2020
            hey beekeys ...i think ur right...suggest a better one please
            Dear Mr Bhatnagar,

Greetings from Sony India team,

The official site where you can contact us is http://www.sony.co.in/section/contactus. Also request you to register all your complaints in our Customer Care Center (Toll free number[protected]. We try and address all calls in a set period of time. Be assured Sony believes in providing best services to their customers. This case looks like a delay from the shopfront. Sony Center (Sony Dealer) has registered complaint in Sony India on 24th April. We will internally take required actions for the same.
            Hope your complaint would have been addressed till now. Incase of any assistance please call us directly.
            It would be great If you can contact us or write on the above link provided for any assistance. Rest we are definately there for our customers on any of the platform. Its just things get delayed this way.

Warm Regards
            Sony India Team
            My Name is Sarath.I bought KLV-26EX300 from SOny showroom in Outer ring road, bangalore. This happend on 3rd April 2010. I chose Sony because of brand name and I paid extra just for the brand though LG/SAMSUNG selling it for lesser price.To my surprise, TV stopped working on 25th April(Not even one month after purchase) and I was happy to see customer care responded polity over the phone. Since that day, I have been waiting for my TV and it is almost a month and still not repaired. This is very much irritating. Every time I call, I am getting different answers. I do not see any professionalism.

First I was told, Board issue and they took almost a week to get board and then once board has arived, I was told, it is panel issue. Then again after a weeks time, they took my TV and (provided a Low end TV as standby). Since then initially they said, LCD panel is coming, on the way, courier is late, coming by road and 3 days back started saying I will get a replacement TV and Just now I called, they said Panel is in Delhi.

This is totally ridiculous. So many flaws in your department.
            1) I never got a call back from Service center about the status or delay. I expect a call from your people if TV won;t be ready on the mentioned date. I need to call them as if I am a beggar and listen to all excuses.
            2) I see lot of lies. First they said, mother board, then they said LCD panel. later they said shipment is coming by courier, after they said replacement will be given and all ready approved in Singapore and now, they say panel is in Delhi, it will come tomorrow and bull . It looks like customers are treated like piece of and looks like preassumtion is customer can be given any speech.
            3) One month is the time your guys take to repair an in house brand? Oh my God! This is unbelievable. I never expected Sony is so poor in customer support.
            4) Worst part is, I lost trust on this brand. I stright away told my colleagues never go for Sony. it is not worth going through all these hassles. I clearly understand this TV is buggy.God knows how many more bugs are there in this TV.
            5) My complete Summer vacation is screwedup now. I thogught I can work from home connecting to TV and also play games with kids. Nothing workedout and most worstthing is when I conveyed the message I got from Service center, they could understand I was fooled by looking at difference responses.

This is the most worst experience I ever had with any service and I promise I will never go for Sony again.

My idea of this message is to let you know the pain that I am going through just because I bought your product.

At least, now-on-wards, seriously look into customer issues and inform them time-to-time.

I own a sony ericsson W950i the touch panel of the handset siezed
              working third time after replaced it from the authorised service
              center .I approached the SYNERGY SERVICES-A DIVISION OF PROMPT
              SERVICES(SONY ERICSSON CERTIFIED SERVICE CENTRE, PATTOM, TRIVANDRUM)
              again on the fourth time and submitted the required documents to
              repair my handset on[protected]. The customer executive told us to
              wait for 3 weeks to repair the headset. I have been contacting the
              center for obtaining my repaired product.But they have telephonic-ally
              replied me that they will contact me back when the shipment/courier
              arrives.Till date(24/04/2010) i have not received any calls from the
              centre, I EXPECT THE CONCERNS TO TAKE INITIATIVE AGAINST THIS
              irresponsible APPROACH FROM AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRES AND THAT I WILL
              GET MY HEADSET REPAIRED ASAP.

Please find the Details of the Authorised Service Center,and Work order No:.
              1.Prompt Services,TC2/2410(2),First Floor ,Bethel Towers Pattom.Trivandrum,695001,PH:[protected]
              2.JobSheet SE3100PS111488
              Aug 13, 2020

WE ARE BEING FORCED TO LODGE THIS COMPLAINT AS NO RESPONSE IS FORTHCOMING FROM THE COMPANY TO OUR VARIOUS REMINDERS OF THIS...
                i m shivani from bhopal purchased sony ericsson C510 on 14-03-10 after two days of its purchased i m suffering problem in...

Subject: 1)Haven't received extended warranty certificate since a year

2)Vaio performance issues

Respected Sir,

My name is Manjeet Punekar.I am from Ichalkaranji (District- Kolhapur) .Currently studying M.Tech(CAD/CAM/Automation) at VJTI, Matunga, Mumbai I want to inform you about some serious issues I dealt in past with sony india and I am still dealing with them.

I purchased VAIO CS17G on[protected] from Bellad & Company ,SONY EXCLUSIVE Showroom, Ashray Empire, RPD Cross, Belgaum, Karnataka. Person In charge : Deepak Sulakhe.

On 9-3-2009 I extended my VAIO CS17G's warranty by paying Rs. 5000/-. Mr. Deepak said that I will get the certificate in few days. Next few months I kept on inquiring about EXTENDED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE, but he kept on assuring verbally that I will get soon. But I didn’t received.

Since march end 2009 laptop started showing some minor problems and in july 2009 problem became serious and it was not at all booting up. So I submitted laptop to Bellad & Company ,SONY EXCLUSIVE Showroom, Belgaum. That time he said that SONY INDIA stopped giving EXTENDED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE . That time I argued with him a lot. After lots of arguments he gave me a reference number 03683 , and asked to quote this code to get benefit of extended warranty.

It took 1 month long to get my laptop . (He had assured to give it back to me in 1 week). Due to long period, I suffered a lot. It was great deal of inconvenience. He assured me that if same problem repeats I will get a replacement as it was hardware manufacturing fault. He didn’t give me any job card for this service.

Again I started facing same problem in Nov end 2009, that time I was in mumbai and was busy in project work so couldn’t go to Belgaum. But as I had extended the warranty so I was relax. When I came back from mumbai ,I submitted laptop to Bellad & Company ,SONY EXCLUSIVE Showroom, Belgaum on[protected]. I asked him for the replacement . I was surprised and shocked at his reply. He said :- First 1 year was GUARANTEE and Extended 2 years is just Warranty in which I wont get any replacement. If I would had come earlier within 1 year period he was ready to give me replacement…..

Now that’s ridiculous, you tell me in today's scenario which company uses term "GUARANTEE" ???

Second time I received laptop on[protected]. This time I insisted on job card or service report . He said he didn’t had it with him that time and will courier in 2 days. When I contacted him after 2 days, he said he wont be able to give me job card/ service report and asked me to personally collect it with some service center. From his accent it was clear that he was ignoring me. You tell me why customers should run here and there to get job card/ service report. I even don’t know where is that service center.

Also since this second service performance of laptop has degraded considerably. I reported this thing also to him, but he doesn’t seem to be concerned at all. It has become very unstable. I recovered it 2 times since[protected], but no change in performance.

I am a final year student and my project is due in a months time. I don’t have any other issues regarding product quality or overall sony products. I have even convinced two of my colleagues to go for Sony Vaio laptop which they have brought from their local dealers. But this kind of salesmanship & careless attitude on the part of the executive from Bellad & company is pulling me back from buying another vaio laptop(VPC EB 16FG) for my brother.

No what I request you to do is:

1. Provide me the EXTENDED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE from company.
                2. Provide me some permanent solution to problems that I am facing from 4th month of the purchase.

I sent this mail to customer care of sony india. Contacted them number of times, they kept telling that they are looking after it. But there was no reply from their side even after 5 weeks. This shameful for brand like sony.

I request you humbly & with great hope to please kindly look into the matter & do the needful.

Sony VAIO — FAULTY PRODUCT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE

I HAVE PURCHASED A SONY VAIO ON DATED 20.02.2008 FROM SURIYA KIRAN ELECTRONICS ( NEAR BHERA ENCLAVE, PASCHIM VIHAR, DELHI ), AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, DUE TO NON AVIALABILITY OF ENGINEER THE OWNER HAS GIVEN ME THE NOTEBOOK WITHOUT PROPER INITIALIZATION AND SAID THAT HE WILL SEND THE ENGINEER AT MY RESIDENCE AND GET IT INITIALIZED PROPERLY. BUT WHEN I OPEN MY NOTE BOOK AT MY RESIDENCE IT WAS FAULTY ( A ONE INCH BLACK SCREEN COMING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF NOTEBOOK, VERY SLOW, NETWORKING IS NOT WORKING ), I CAME TO THE DEALER ON THE NEXT DAY AND AFTER SEEING IT, HE ADVISED ME TO GO DIRECTLY TO MATHURA OFFICE AND GET IT REPLACED AND REFUSED TO TAKE IT BACK.
                THEN AFTER I TALK TO SONY CUSTOME CARE BUT OF NO AVAIL, I THEN DEPOSITED MY NOTEBOOK TO KARMPURA SERVICE CENTRE ON 09.03.2008, AND WHEN I TAKE BACK IT TO MY HOME IT WAS AGAIN SHOWING THE SAME PROBLEM.

ONE MONTH HAVE PASSED I AM GOING FROM POST TO PILLAR, ALL THE EXCITEMENT O[censored]SING NOTEBOO HAS TURNED IN TO FURSTRATION .

DO SOME THING THAT I MAY FORGET ALL MY HARDSHIP THAT I HAVE FACED DURING THE PERIOD.
                FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE SONY ( T.V, HANDY CAM, MOBILE, MUSIC SYSTEM, WALKMAN ).
                my CDMPCDX R550 GOT FAULTY AFTER 1 MONTH OF PURCHASE
                EQUAL TO DEFECT
                I have purchased sony vaio FE series August '07 from USA, the equal to symbol goes on printing without pressing a single key. it also have some problem with the touch pad. This defect makes me irritate while chatting, typing my business documents.

I have no idea how to rectify this problem. I ahve been using Sony products and always thought its the best in the rest, but i am not at all happy with the vaio. its costed me a big amount but fails to come up. In short i am not happy.

Please let me know what can i do with this notebook and how can i rectify the problem. I stay in Mumbai, India

I have to advise that I have purchased one Sony Digital Still Camera No. DCMS016 for Rs.8,8/00/- on 30 Sept 2009 from M/s. PAI INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONICS LTD., at Marthahalli Bangalore (Tele No.[protected], /[protected]. The camera has no clarity since purchase itself, that to atleast the clarity which you get in a mobile. I have complained several times, to the dealer, but no response and I have met with totally indifferent attitude from them. I also approached Sony Centres at Rajajinagar, B'lore and Gangenalli for repairs They have also not set it right. On the other hand, to my surprise they stated that the camera will work likie that only. and nothing can be done by them.

2..Please look into the matter and I shall be thankful to you Sir if you will kindly redress my grievances

Thanking you,

Tele No.[protected]
                  Geddalahalli B'lore-94
                  Dear Mr Shreedhar,

Greetings from Sony India Team,

Hope your complaint would have been addressed till now. The official site where you can contact us is http://www.sony.co.in/section/contactus. Request you to register all your complaints in our Customer Care Center (Toll free number[protected].

Warm regards
                  Sony India Team

I have purchased my mobile on date 30/8/2009 after a month i my mobile had display problem...
                    To
                    The Head Sony Erricssion,
                    and
                    10TH FLOOR, BLOCK 1
                    BELICIAA TOWERS
                    NO. 94 MRC NAGARbr...

Hello Sir,
                    When i am going to connect my mobile to PC(os :XP) it shows the default mode like phone mode,mass storage but it doesn't start charging
                    & mobile is not detected .I am using latest version of PC suite.
                    USB cable is also tested
                    so send me best possible solution

Sony Ericsson G502 — spoiling of the phone colour

i have purchased g502 mobile on last month 19th at universalcell at ammerpet in hyderabad.the piece is very nice.but the silver caoating on the buttons is gone very early .not even a single month.but universalcell offered us replacement of phone for any damage or theft during the purchase, but now he is saying no warranty for colour.with this the quality of the piece wil be reduced in the market.so i kindly advice you to take the complaint and offer me the replacement of the g502(premium black).
                    thanking you,
                    yours sincerely,
                    b.sri harsha
                    my mobile g502 lost its colour coating... but in service center there is no care for it... now its ugly to use the mobile... so try to vanish this problem by provinding recoating process in service centre...

Sony Ericsson G502 — Block Mobille Phone

Blocking mobile phone
                    Dear Sir/madam,
                    I lost my mobile yesterday. So please block my mobile phone My IMEI No [protected]
                    sir
                    my mobile phone theft G502 model.IMEI [protected].so please help my phone mobile traker

Sony Ericsson G502 — mobile dead

My mobile is dead when i connect it to my computer via data cable
                    when i go to service center they told me "your phone is dead becouse of high voltage and u have to pay 3500 for repair"
                    But when i connect other mobiles to same pc its working properly
                    please help

Sony Ericsson G502 — mobile not getting on

My self shiva , am used sony ericssion G502 mobile since 1year & six months . one day i put my mobile on the shirt pocket, i my self got bend for some reason at that time it slipped from my pocket and from that time it is not getting on............

sir during warranty period service centre Executive at ambedkar road for thrice time i gone there for same defect in mobile but they were not able to repair my cell .It works for only 2 or 3 weeks & the same defect occurs .if they cnat solve the problem than how could it can be repair after non warranty period .I think that ur mobiles are defected or u sale defected mobiles Please solve my query as soon as possible .My mobile is K220i.
                      Thanks Yours coustomer
                      RAJESH SHARMA
                      [protected]@sifymail.com

sir with very sad mood i am complaining about the service of my mobile K220i was not satisfied.For three time i shown my mobile...