Sony India

Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

My complaint register date 8.12.2020 today 1month completed but still don't solve my prbm.
Jan 08, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony Bravia KDL-43W800D was purchased in 2017 and in 2020 its logic card failed which comes at the cost of Rs.3000/- . The part was ordered at sony service center, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. More than one month has passed the part is not replaced instead a call was received from the service center initially that the part has arrived and is lying for custom clearance then we received another call after more than a month that the company is offering to replace the TV at the cost of panel i.e for 16000/- which is against the policy of SONY that is that with in five years of purchase if a part of TV becomes faulty then the TV will be replaced with the cost of that part.
    Jan 07, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a sony audio system (MHC-V44D) now its not working when it switch on it shows code protect-3.we approached the Sony authorised service centre (Access electronics Thrissur Kerala 680006)but they said it’s parts not available.you are promising your service all over so we purchased sony system but we can’t use it anymore please consider it and do preferable solution for this waiting for your reply
      Jan 06, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Consumable Electronic

The issue...

I have paid the sonyliv subscrition amount but the service has not been activated yet. Phone no : [protected]

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Sridevi, purchased a SONYLIV premium subscription in sonyliv website, they deducted the money from my amazon pay but...

I sub scribed to sonliv primr just for one month to watch cricket. The on month subscription was supposed to expire in 28 dec2020. Strangely I got an sms from citibank charging another month's subscriotion claimed by sonyliv. when I called citibank informed that I had approved auto renewal which is not correct. I made all efforts to contact sonyliv in vain. The options for cancellations as advised on google are non existent on my sonyliv app and desk top version. what should I do?
          Jan 03, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid and the balance got cut but my account still did not get activated. There is no way to contact them and they don't reply .

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suddenly it’s Getting restated automatically For every 1 or 2 mins Today 1/1/2021... it was Working fine till yesterday... l checked the settling and it’s fine .. what should be the issue and how to resolve this issue?
              Jan 02, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir I was a customer of Sony . My product is 32"inch led tv. I had submitted a re-installation request on 31st Dec...

Sir

Re- [protected]
                I play Kaun Banega Karore Pati daily, however, the referred site could
                not get opened yesterday even after several attempts

I noticed a message on moble, please claim reward/cash prize before
                31 January 2021.

Please resolve these issues

Jagdip H Vaishnav
                Senior Citizen
                Jan 01, 2021

Hey Jagdip!

We glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Do write back to us if you have any queries related to the SonyLIV App.

Team SonyLIV

Yesterday on 31/12/20 I took a subscription of Sony Liv because yesterday was last of 20percent off on annual subscription my rs 799.20 was deducted but subscription is not activated till now..
                  My amount was deducted subscription was not activated
                  My amount was deducted subscription was not activated

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased TV Sony UHD/4K 49 inches from Viveks Adyar Chennai on 11/11/2020.On delivery found the set was manufactured in 2018.This was informed to the seller who said it’s not a issue.Exactly on 11Dec2020 the TV stopped functioning. same confirmed by Sony service technician.
                    We want a new set as we have been dumped with a three year old set.
                    If not we want two year extended warranty.
                    Dec 31, 2020

Dear sir/madam
                      Required that to repair/replace the TV soni Bravia 55" as under warranty of one year.
                      Dec 30, 2020

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have warrenty with jumbo company I have sony tv 55" model and there is sound and colour view problem in tv

kindly check my tv and resolve problem at earliest

my name
                        Tarak Rojesara
                        Mob - [protected]
                        Dec 30, 2020

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made payment 199.00 for 1 year subscription of Sony Liv. But service not activated.
                          Dec 28, 2020

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why U Huys Missing out Main Indian language in Your Customer Care ... WHy You Guys dont want Karnataka people to Buy Your...

This is to bring to your notice that despite of raising a request with ACT Fibernet customer care executive...

I've been charged for Rs. 299 for 1 month premium subscription in Sony Liv but it's not activated yet. I was finding for the customer care number but there is nothing as such in the app. I have sent the message about the issue but nobody has communicated me so far.

Please look into the matter and let me know ASAP.
                            Sony Liv 1 month subscription not activated yet.
                            Dec 24, 2020

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team, I had emailed in details to Sony LIV support but of all waste, they just want to escape rather giving solution, I subscribed...