Sony India

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India related photos (2128)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

U
Sep 13, 2020
TV has come back with new display issues that were not present when it was handed over to the service center for repair, and...

M
Sep 14, 2020
Sep 11, 2020
The app shows cancellation option only while subscribing. Once subscribed and card details are obtained, they don't allow in the system to cancel the subscription.

[Sep 11, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey Meena, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@sonyliv.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

M
    Sep 11, 2020
    I have raised a service issue in my LED screen as some lines are appearing in the screen.
    Since I have a warranty upto Jan-21.
    Technician had visited and said it's a physical damage hence it won't cover under warranty, which we are denying.
    Would request higher officials in this issues and wld request you to solve at the earliest.
    Mahipalreddy

Sep 10, 2020
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I had purchased sony bravia kd-49x8500g tv from croma on june 10th 2020. Within a month the tv developed defect and i had...
      Sep 8, 2020
      Tv is not working properly since it came back from the service centre, and i have tried complaining about this many times...

I'm facing problem in my earphones since few days. I can hear sound only from one side (Right side only). Another side sound is not hearing. I want to replace them.

[Sep 07, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 6, 2020
        Sep 6, 2020
        I have purchased sony music system (Sony ht-s350 2.1ch soundbar with wireless subwoofer) from croma outlet chala, vapi, gujarat-396191 on 03.09.2020. During installation by sony service engineer it's found not working. So decide by service engineer that same will be replace as soon as possible. But we are not get new system till now.
        sony music system (sony ht-s350 2.1ch soundbar with wireless subwoofer)

[Sep 06, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by ashmitbose Sep 06, 2020 Need quick support

B
          Sep 5, 2020
          Bought headfone on january2019 from amazone. It has a cracked hing which i noticed very late, within few months even using...
          Respected sir

Avani sony tv service centre (Bharat gajjar) and sony tv authorised dealer shilp sales bhuj (Kishor...

I'm facing problem in my earphones since few days. I can hear sound only from one side. Another side sound is inaudible. It's in the warranty period. I want to replace them.

[Sep 04, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
            Sep 3, 2020
            Noida, Uttar Pradesh
            My sony tv is lying with your service centre at Noida since[protected]. It was informed that there is problem in mother board and it is to be brought from Company. But after awaiting a long the TV could not be repaired. Please look into the matter and do the needful at an earliest. I am compel to write you asI am unable to get proper response from your service center.
            Just KK Lahoti
            add: B23, Sec 14, Noida 201301
            Mb no [protected]

[Sep 03, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 1, 2020
              Sir/Madam,
              Want to submit my grievance to you with respect to my experience with sony and till now my problem not...

V
              Sep 1, 2020
              I have purchased a led 32 inch wg61 model on 28th august 2020 from st. George electronica pvt. Ltd. Sg complex vadakke stand thrissur. Full payment was made using swiping debit card.

Till this point of time installation is not being effective. Its been 4 days now. Kindly look into the matter or i may have to seek consumer court in this regard for the compensation for the delay caused.

[Sep 01, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 4, 2020
                Aug 31, 2020
                I will be logging a case against Sony India and a police complaint against one of your Authorised Service Center "Chaitanya...

Aug 30, 2020
                Display screen of my sony bravia led tv model ex52 is not working.
                Please attend & sort out issue as soon as possible.

[Aug 30, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                  Aug 29, 2020
                  Dear sir

This is to inform you that I am thoroughly being harassed by the Sony tv service. My Sony LCD tv was not working and I had submitted a request in neosa service centre. They had picked up my television on 07.08.2020. The Tv has no picture and they said it would be repaired in 10-12 days and along with I had paid an advance of Rs 3000. After repeated calls they promised to deliver since 19th but still it wasn’t delivered. Today on 29th after 2 calls they specified that I need to pay the balance amount that is Rs 3000 and then only the deliver will be possible. After paying the full amount they still did not deliver and is not picking up my calls.
                  This consumer harassment will not be allowed. I want action to be taken against my mental torture. I cannot keep calling for my own television.

[Aug 29, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
                    Aug 27, 2020
                    I have Purchased KD-SSA8F OLED from Anil Radio House Nehru Nagar in 09.07.2019 . In my TV Internet is not connecting with...

R
                    Sony 2 tb external hard disk drive
                    Model no. Hd-b2
                    Colour blue
                    Ordered and approved tuesday, 7th august 2018 by the flipkart
                    Delivered saturday, 11th august 2018
                    Order id - od[protected]
                    This product is not work, so please replace or refund my money.
                    sony 2tb wired external hard disk drive no works.
                    sony 2tb wired external hard disk drive no works.

[Aug 28, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by RajeevK60444632 Aug 27, 2020 Sony 2 TB External Hard Disk Drive
                    Mobile No HD-B2
                    Colour Blue
                    This product is not work, so replace or, refund my money .

Updated by RajeevK60444632 Aug 27, 2020 Sony 2 TB External Hard Disk Drive
                    Model No HD-B2
                    Colour Blue
                    This product is not work so I should replace or, refund my money .

B
                      Aug 25, 2020
                      Hi sir i bought sony led tv before 5 years. I bought rupees 39000 rs and 4500 to 2 year warranty extend. My hope sony company...
                      P
                      Aug 25, 2020
                      I had made a complaint with regards to my Sony Bravia HD LCD Tv KlV 32R422B IN5 on 13/8/2020 as it suddenly stopped working,...