Sony India

Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

I had successfully unsubscribed to SONY LIV application from my phone since December 2020. And also was not using the application...

Hello, i made payment of rs 224 from my bank account and then it got failed but my cash deducted from bank account and there is no activation of premium account. I am worried about if my cash get deduct in next month without my permission . So i want my refund or to activate my premium account. Plesase do not ignore.
Mar 10, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This problem is happening fromThursday - 4th March 2021 - prior to that, it was all working fine.
    In fact the other apps too are working - Netflix, Prime and Hotstar.
    I lodged complaints on to SonyLIV the next day.
    Inspite of having a premium subscription, I am unable to watch premium shows and movies.
    Error message : Something went wrong - please retry after sometime

All details of app, mobile and software version has been furnished to the SonyLIV team along with screenshots and videos of the errors

But till date, no resolution apart from the team stating they are working on it and will resolve soon.
    Mar 09, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have approached with Sony customer care but as per them i need to approach LED/TV customer care so i contacted with them...

I paid for a monthly subscription on sonyliv. The order ID is[protected]. But it is not activated.
      Mar 03, 2021

Dear Sony,
        we are very disappointed with your services at all because we bought a led tv of 43 inches and the technician...

I paid 299 monthly plan for sony liv and my activation shows still pending.
        Feb 28, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Sony X 95g 55 inch led from arjay retail indiranagar store in Bangalore In Dec . To my surprise the WiFi doesnt turn on even when you try to do it manually and remains in off position. The basic trouble shooting from the call centre has failed and I'm told warranty Wil replace the WiFi adapter. I'm surprised that Sony is not replacing the unit itself considering it's a manufacturing issue on their end while smaller brands oblige !!

Device is in warranty and bought from authorized store only
          Feb 27, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tv has starting issues. Went to sony showroom and checked and confirmed that it is a TCon board issues. Also checked sony website about it and confirmed it. Today sony person came and told me that the mother board damaged. Tv wont get on and asked me to pay 22000 to fix it. I asked time and he left. Later I tried my tv got on and it is working now. The service person didn’t even diagnose anything. He came took some photos and collected 250 INR and went. He is employed in Smart xare. Adyar, Cheenai
            Feb 27, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to a showroon of sony in ambedkar road kalkagarhi chown Ghaziabad uttar pradesh when i entered the shop and wanted to buy the headphones one of employer came and said the last price would be 2900 so i said ok then i wanted to try that headphone first but he was like u cant try, u can only try i[censored] r purchasing, what kind of behaviour is this?Cant we try headphones in the showroom then whats the use of showroom?
              Feb 26, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had purchased sony LED 3 months back in november. A week ago, it started malfunctioning. All of a sudden it lost display...

Annual premium subscription plan charge already deducted but account still not activated. Please act immediately on the matter.
                Feb 24, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Contact me on the given number [protected]

I had purchased Blu ray N9200 system on 26-June - 2017

Around march April I have registered complaint ( you...

We are using Sony Bravia smart Tv
                  Suddenly from past 3 - 4 days smart TV is not able to connect.
                  We are receiving an error message.

“ The System has encountered an error
                  Please try again later. If problem persists please contact Sony”.

Please resolve this issue
                  Feb 16, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to buy premium subscription of SonyLIV for Rs 999. But the money got deducted twice & still I did not get my subscription. So in total I have been looted of Rs 1998 and with no subscription. I want all of my money refunded back from SonyLIV ASAP or else I am lodging a complaint in Mumbai Cyber Police cell for taking my hard earned money without giving me any services.
                    Feb 15, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Ms. Srushti Vartak had paid Rs. 224.25 twice as Subscription for activating service of Sony Liv...

Hi I m Zakir Ahmed contact no is [protected]
                      I have subscribed for annual subscription twice but amount deducted from my bank account but Sony LIV was not subscribed
                      Kindly help me and do the needful

Feb 11, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

प्लीज अलादीन नाम तो शुरू होगा को दोबारा शुरू कर...
                        Hi Team, Its been a week after visiting the technician to see my television as its having display problem but they keep saying...
                        Dear Sony,
                        we are very dissa-pointed with your services at all because we bought a led tv of 55 inches and the technicians...