Sony India

Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Purchased Sony Bravia modle KD- 49X7500H tv on 15th Nov 2020, from Jan 2021 started problem on display & Feb 21 onward frequent...

I booked sony Bluetooth WI-C200(2 unit black and white)...both Bluetooth have same issues..like connectivity, battery backup and sound quality..when I booked the product there is refund and replacement policy but now they said it is done only by sony company
..product delivered on 26th May...
My name is gaurav garg
Cont no [protected]
Booked from flipkart
Jun 01, 2021

I want my money back

I have smart tv Sony Bravia model KDL-42W650A. I Raced a request to sony India Ltd for repair my television on 08/04/2021....
    Sony LIV is a website owned by SONY PICTURES NETWORKS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
    which streams online content for entertainment...
    L have cancelled Order Number: #14465 dt 22 May 2021 for online purchase of a Portable Bluetooth Speaker SRS-XB12/Blue from...

Money is billed to the credit card but not credited by the Payee NMMC.Following message got flashed: Pl do the needfil

PENDING TRANSACTION FOUND
    We found a pending transaction from this Consumer No. Please complete this transaction to continue.

Biller ID. NMMC
    Service Type PTAX
    Consumer ID NE[protected]
    Channel ID ICICI
    Trxn ID[protected]
    Trxn Date[protected]
    Payment Mode Credit Card (O)
    Amount 7262.0
    May 19, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few months back a small line appeared horizontally in my TV and I have a chat with your website and at last they asked me...

I internet connection is not stable and is not connecting
      May 16, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KDL-43W800D SONY Android TV is not working. 5 times red light blinking continuesly
        May 14, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Im sheik from Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.. Im bought a Sony speaker last year, but for last one month its not working.. I have complaint it about two times in my local service centre but no one take care about it..
          Apr 30, 2021

Sony tv display problem
            Tv display problem
            Apr 27, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ridiculous Brand. I bought this SONY TV on 18th April, it was installed on 19th April and the brand new TV stopped working on 22nd APRIL.
              I have raised a complaint with SONY Services and I need a replacement.
              TV Showroom: PAI International, HSR Layout, Bangalore. Contact Ravi: [protected]
              Service Center: Vigneshwar Services, Bangalore Ph: 25525400/[protected]
              Apr 26, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is indrasena reddy
                My mobile number [protected]
                One week ago I purchased Sony TV model number is KDL-43W6600/2021 with in one week it's not working so I'm very much dislike you're product. Please arrange service as soon as possible. I am escalated my call. Is there any repair please give new TV or refund my amount. I am not accepted to repair.
                Thank you.
                Apr 25, 2021

Youtube doesn't open
                  Apr 24, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have SONY BRAVIA TV Model 55X9000E which was purchased 3 years back on 20.04.2018. Recently when I was watching...
                    Order Number:[protected]
                    I have accidently clicked add button however didnt download the game. My card was attached...

I have taken sonyliv subscription for a month and did not gave any right for charging me again ..

However I saw that they charged me twice without my consent..that was shocking for me when my payment mode of lazypay got these charges and applied in the bill..

Why would I bear additional charges when I want to see only 1 month

Theis is sheer cheating and snatching of public money ..I need my refund here
                    Call back no [protected]
                    Apr 22, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have still not received any solution

I purchased Sony Bravia 65 Inch LED TV from middle east and imported in Trivandrum Kerala around two years before.Now TV monitor is showing some errors of visibility and clarity.
                      Doubling and blurred vision. Kindly help to solve the issue

Not working

Please do fast .already registerd complain on 18-4-21
                        Mobile number [protected]

I was bought new sony bravia model no SONY PANELS LED KD-49X7500H DATE 28/3/2021... SOMETIME TV SCREEN AUTOMATICALLY BIG AND SMALL SEE IN PHOTOS I ATTACH PHOTOS..
                          Sony panels led kd-49x7500H