Sony India

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India related photos (1830)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Sony India — KDL-55W800D IN5 display issue

Rahils on Aug 20, 2020
On 30 Sep2016 i have purchased KDL-55W800D IN5 and DAV-DZ350/CE12.Which cost me around 1, 29, 0000.00
AT 13 March2019,...

Aruna Prakasarao on Aug 19, 2020
We have registered a complain regarding our TV not functioning ie Audio is comming and no Video,
vide reference Job Reservation No[protected].
Based on that we have paid for the replacement of the panel and the company has repalced the panel and rectified, but the problem started again and still the very same problem
ie the red starting button is blinking 5times and stops and again starts blinking in phased manner. when we approached the local Sony authorised service Centre at Adyar they asked us to complain through toll free number.
Please do the needful as the panel we have replace is under warranty.

[Aug 19, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sandychd on Aug 18, 2020
    I have paid for SonyLIV subscription but it’s still showing package is expired on the app page fro premium shows

Paid for subscription but its not working
    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2020
    I got the refund from amazon

[Aug 18, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hey, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Sony India — Headphone/complaining about sony service centre

Soumendu Roy on Aug 17, 2020
      I am given a headphone model number MDR-X1B450AP to the service center in the date of 24. 06.2020 that headphone is not audible...

Sony India — tv volume fixed

Varun katragadda on Aug 16, 2020
      My sony bravia tv volume is fixed to maximum 100 and i’m not able to adjust it, its asking me to long press the volume button...

Sony India — about installation & tv stand not been given yet

samuel 2828 on Aug 15, 2020
      Hi sir,
      We have purchase a brand new sony 32r202f (Hd) led tv on 23, sept, 2018. Sales person mr. Kasheef fazullah....

Hamza alam on Aug 15, 2020
      The service is not provided to us for wall mount the smart tv. I am very disappointed with the service. I will not buy any product of your company in the future if my problem is not resolved. The shopkeeper told me that the wall mount of the samrt tv (Sony bravia w67f) will be done within 2 days of the purchase. I purchased the tv on 12th august 2020 and now its 15th august 2020 the technician is not responding our calls. Pathetic service.

[Aug 15, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Isabel Veronica on Aug 14, 2020
        Back door broken & camera lock couldn't fix

[Aug 14, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Srinivas Mudedla on Aug 12, 2020
          Soney led 32inches R20F Tv stand fitting, plz kindly as much as requirements immediately now

[Aug 13, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Srinivas Mudedla Aug 12, 2020
          Soney led tv 32inches R20F stand fitting

Harshad Dalal on Aug 12, 2020
            Issue as regard while changing channels on tv set the sound is not audio able and to switch off the tv set
            After restart the sound is audio able.
            Last time teqnician has visited the home and rectified the same issue.
            But the same issue again and require issues to be resolved

[Aug 12, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shankar v palankar on Aug 9, 2020
              We had brought 46 inch tv and it was not working. We had got 49 inch tv by replacement company had given 1 year warranty and we have extended by 2 year by paying charge. Now the tv which we had got by replacement is not working in warranty period and problem was automatic on and off of screen. We had complained and complaint number is 59835186. Technision had come and changed the board. After change of board there was a green shade. Our problem was not solved and again the technision changed the board. After change in 2 days the picture started flickering. We had complaint in warranty period and our problem is not solved. To change panel kumta (Karnataka) sevice center they are asking charges. Please sove our problem.

[Aug 09, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony India — Unfortunate to be sony customer

senthil202 on Aug 7, 2020
                I lodged a complaint in ap networks on 15/6/20 for speakers which were not working vide complaint no.0072542, engineer visited...

Sony India — bravia tv display issue

pvreddy75 on Aug 7, 2020
                I have brought klv-40w562d model tv in may 2016. After exactly 4 years suddenly got the black screen and no sound. If we play...

Sakiv1290 on Aug 6, 2020
                All the payment details and invoices are shared but still the premium subscription is not activated. They keep closing the complaint without resolving it. A third class company..

[Aug 06, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hey! We understand your concern. Kindly share your registered email ID/Phone number at [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Sony India — sony bravia lcd tv screen wrinkles/issues

RaviGadwal on Aug 5, 2020
                  I have purchased a sony bravia 32 inches lcd tv model series ex300 > 6 yrs old and recently i have observed there are a lot...

pranav30 on Aug 4, 2020
                  Theres a blank screen when i try to play any live channel on sony LIV

Cannot play live channel on Sony LIV

[Aug 05, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony India — Sony TV Screen Showing Vertical Lines

[email protected] on Aug 4, 2020
                    I have purchased 43inches Sony tv model no. 43W772E in the year 2017 dt. 13/10/2017 from Reliance Retail Limited in Indore....

nagma fazal on Aug 4, 2020
                    Some apps like 'prime video ' or 'youtube ' is not supporting the highest network we have, and there is no tv update option.

[Aug 04, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shiek ibrahim on Aug 4, 2020
                      Sir
                      My sonyled is not working properly there is picture for sometime then there is blackout again it comes back to life i request immediate tectification

Bhagirathi mahanta on Aug 3, 2020
                        India's best dancer show 16 episode not play any reason

[Aug 03, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.