ST Courier Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

ST Courier related photos (148)

ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

St Courier — The worst courier services

Sowji.Sowjanya
Dear Sir/Mam,

The so called famous courier services-ST courier services (no 199, Hariyan street, Pallavaram,...
Complaint category Movement & Delivery

St Courier — Not Deliverd

paulilan
I had sent one letter parcel to R S Managalam, Ramnad (Dt) yeasterday(27.01.2015), today evening (28.01.2015) i have to check,...
Complaint comments  Read comments [6]Complaint category Pharmacy

Sindhu.july31
My friend ordered a bangle for me in online & gave my hostel address as shipment address with my name & Room Number along with my contact number was mentioned clearly. I didn't get any calls from them regarding delivery. Later when i tracked (Tracking id: [protected]) they told that the delivery person delivered the courier to my hostel reception.But they didn't call me before & after delivering the courier. Without any intimation they did so.. In hostel reception they are telling like they hadn't receive such kind of courier in the name of me. Now that courier is missing & didn't reach me yet.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

lathambigai
    Hi I booked courier in st courier on 19/01/2015 from tambaram origin to new perungalathur destination but still now the status showing pending in online i called the courier person in new perungalathur they are telling today evening we will despatch but still he not done the same.worst service provider i never seen like them.from chennai to mumbai or other state in other courier they are reaching the destination by one day but same place some little distance to reach they taking two days of time that too not complete their work.i hate st courier service.

Spp Satish
      my friend sent me a courier on 6th Jan 2015 to Bangalore .on the next day the courier reached the bangalore.but still now I have got the courier 10th jan 2015.though I tried to call the delivery man number .It is not get connecting .the courier was in BOMMANAHALLI I .I tried to contact them but they are telling it as wrong number .my AWB No.: [protected].
      my awb number [protected] - booked from Hiranandani School in Navalur Chennai to my residence in Yelahanka Bangalore.
      Booked on 27th june still not reached, i sent an email to their customer service email id from their website - no response.
      Tried calling their office on Brigade road no response.
      My courier packet contains my Sons Transfer certificate from the school and a pay order of Rs.40000/- i am really concerned now after reading other customers complaints and reviews.
      On tracking the awb it is showing status as door locked where as i have not stepped out of my house this entire week.
      worst courier service

Not response

I was send courier to my native periyakulam from chennai. periyakulam service person not response for costumer. he said to periyakulam my native place 3km only this courier rules are only one day between oneday only we can delivery this my policy. please my suggestion to cancel from her service.

Sundara Pandia Sastha
        I was supposed to get a courier from Virudhunagar through ST Courier. It was couriered on 24th of Dec. While delivering they called my home and said that it came in a damaged condition. My mom told them not to deliver it. But the courier boy came and delivered it to the security without our knowledge. When I spoke to customer service officer(her name is Shanthi I think), she was answering irresponsibly saying since the security signed it, she can not do anything. I keep on saying that courier boy cheated us by delivering this to security. She is not at all listening. I have never seen such a pathetic service like this. I decided not to use ST Courier from here after. I would advise the same to others too.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

gowtham Raja
          Dear Sir / Madam, I'm gowtham from R.S Puram Coimbatore. i booked one courier Coimbatore to Chettipalayam (Coimbatore) on 26-12-14 POD Number :[protected]. I track that courier through online based on POD number.it's show that courier is delivered on 01-01-15. but my receiver not receive that courier. Then i call ur agent who is located in that region. They told not receive that courier. My Question is 1) How u put it's Deliver? 2) If not deliver where is my Cover? Please reply this mail. Because some important paper is in cover
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

tsbalaji86
            What the worst courier service which I have never seen in my life. The parcel taken for delivery on 26th Dec itself. But still we have not got delivery. If we try to reach the appropriate contact person his mobile number is not at all valid. These kind of services why ST courier has to provide to customers. Now we are roaming like anything to find ST courier office and take our parcel! Is it the hell service ST courier is providing. It is really frustrating! I am gonna write these kind of stupid services in each and every blog and people should come to know what kind of service ST courier is providing This is the status I could find in ST courier website. BUT STILL I DID NOT GET THE HELL! WHAT CAN I DO? EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!! [protected] BOMMANAHALLI I Area:LOCAL AREA-Staff:BOM [protected] Taken For Delivery My contact number is: +91 [protected]
            even ST courier contact list for karnataka is EMPTY.!!! Please guys DO NOT USE ST COURIER FOR URGENT DELIVERIES AND ALL. IT IS A WORST SERVICE NOT IN THE WORLD IN THE UNIVERSE

Nagul Saida Shaik
              I have booked a courier from Chennai location to Guntur on 12-DEC-2014. I haven't received the courier yet. I have lost the receipt number. The worst response i have got from customer care center and from the person who have booked the courier. They are telling to book a policy case against them. I am ready for a police case against them. What the and frustrated services. I will also see how they will escape with out refunding the money.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

robert123u
                i ordered a product online for which they chose the above courier service to deliver the product.My god...I had not seen such a wonderful response from any of the courier service in my life time...they simply pass on the products to other branches without proper knowledge ...they were doing this for more than 2 weeks and did not deliver the product...also they make calls to say that they cannot deliver this and then enquire for the address...when we call them again the people who are working there behave so badly and talk rubbish...they also drop the call...beauty is that their manager also speaks the same way...if they do not know how to respond to customers...why the bull they are running this services...online marketing sites should make it a point that they don't select such services in future...
                worst of all
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

drpra52
                  Myself Dr Pradeep from bidar karnataka I have booked 2 books from fkipkart. The person of St courier bidar named ram has not called to intimate about delivered item he has just put a message that call me urgent. Later when I called he responded harshly and told I can not deliver the item to you as my company norms say door delivery is only for within 1 km. Later when i went there he asked me to write my vehicle number to which I said no. Later he told when ever any items come to you in coming days I will simply them back. Is it a way to talk to a customer. I went there to collect item from 8 km away I felt very bad from St courier personal
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

St Courier — No proper delivery at pennadam

TNPLPENNADAM
                    Sir, the courier from our headquarters, (TNPL, Kagithapuram) is not being properly delivered at our offsite office functioning...
                    Complaint category Government Organizations

Ramajayam R.G
                    Respected Sir. I am Ram computers From tiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu, India, Ph:[protected], [protected] My Laptop Parcel Booking on Chennai From Cithathari Pettai in 27/5/2014, Booking No.[protected] send to Tiruvannamalai in Ram computers in Booking, But Not delivery.I have tell me with problem in St couries branch in Tiruvannamalai but not responsibility.Then i have call to st courier Head Office in chennai, pallavaram Ph.[protected], but not responsibility.Then claimed section tell me to my problem.Incharge person mr.Venugopal tell me to consignment worth payment give me tell.but payment Not Settled and parcell not delivery.So my consignment delivery with me or consignment worth payment pay with me immediatly.this problem running to 6month. I m Pay with Service Amount 6200 In IMRAN laptop Service Point Chennai.Cosingment Is Acer Laptop Worth Rs.30000/- so, kindly to immediatly action Thank you by Ram computers Tiruvannamalai Ph.[protected], [protected].

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

St Courier — REGARDING TOTAL DAMAGE OF TELEVISION

saleemnisar
                      ON 30/10/2014 i booked a parcel that is( Television) in vaniyambadi (ST courier office branch)phone:[protected] and it delivered...
                      Complaint category TVs

amirtharaja
                      My Friend had booked the courier on 04.11.2014 from GINGEE to Medavakkam(Chennai).with the following address A.Amirtharaja B/o.J.Sermaraj Santhosh dresses, Address: No-1/1188, Velachery Rd, Medavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100 contact number:[protected] Its reputed showroom in medavakkam, your people said that there is address not valid so it got returned. What is the use of having courier service like yours.its pathetic to say i have never been used a bad courier service like ST courier. My Number is :[protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Bhagyarekha
                        The worst service I ever faced. My friend did courier to me from hyderabad to bangalore on around 15th Sep 2014 and charged Rs.350/450. They said i will recieve it by 20th Sep 2014. I havn't recieved any status messages from them. But Boy came on 26th Sep and informed at reception and didn't waited for 1min also and left with courier. They have my number but still he didn't called me atleast once. Immediately I called customer care, they said its kept in return, will inform your friend to collect from hyderabad. Till now(6th Nov 2014), we didn't recieved any call. Whenever we call them they used to tell, will call you back and let you know the status. Seriously the worst service i never faced. And fedup of calling people. Below are my courier details, Tracking No.: [protected] Contacted the below number's, [protected], [protected], [protected]. Irresponsible persons are working over there and even they even doesn't know how to speak with customer. They behave, as if CM is going to meet them. I asked Cust. care representive, atleast they should give message that courier is delayed and receiving on so and so day (or) atleast Delivery boy should call customer that he got courier. But he replied like, "Our delivery boys can't wait for anyone 5min also because they need to deliver 100's of couriers in each day". What is the use of visiting places..? without delivering the parcels? they are collecting so much of money but not responding properly.
                        ipdi oru kevalamana courier service ah pathathe ila.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Arul. A
                          Hi, Myself Arul. My delivery code:- [protected]. Have initiated courier delivery from Chennai to Attur (Salem) on 30th OCT. It was expected to deliver next day 31st OCT. I choose courier service as I need the same to be delivered in urgency for medical documents need to be there in time, WHICH IS OF PRIORITY ONE LEVEL. Without which my dad's doctor appontment was postponded. But till today 4th NOV (after 5 days) the same not delivered, which totally impacts the purpose of courier. Also received a worst response from Attur branch. Also courier delivery person called to dad from[protected] | [protected]) for address clarity two days before itself and he conveyed it ll be delivered today. But even after he didn't dispatched the courier even after four days with multiple call to courier service. Again today dad called back to the number but he received very bad response from[protected] other end, and they replied saying "WE WILL DELIVER AS PER OUR WISH ONLY. GO AHEAD AND COMPLAINT WHERE EVER YOU WANT. WE WILL SEND BACK TO THE PARCEL TO CHENNAI SAYING RECIPIENT IS NOT AVAILABLE". This is too harsh, I want to lodge a complaint in consumer court as I demand a proper reason for delay and compensation for the loss. Hereby have attached my bill copy. Thanks, Arul. A | [protected] My mail ID:- aarul.[protected]@gmail.com

Courier not delivered and harsh response
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

ST Courier, Aminjikarai — COURIER NOT DELIVERED - WRONG AWB NO

Sakthi Doss
                            ON 23RD OF OCTOBER MY SISTERS MARRIAGE INVITATIONS SENT TO NEWDELHI THROUGH "ST COURIER" WITH CHARGES OF RS.120 FOR ASSURED...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Vevivivk
                            Parcel not delivered as of to day even though status say as under Status of AWB No.: [protected] Date Origin Destination Reference [protected] Chennai GDY Kanchipuram In-Transit [protected] Kanchipuram SHOLINGER In-Transit [protected] SHOLINGER Area:SHOLINGAR-Staff:PONNURANGAM Taken For Delivery Today 24th Nov. Taken for delivery by the boy on 21/10. Why it is not delivered. Iti is most urgent hence your courier selected. Now i am disappointed. Kindly apply speedy action for delivery by this day (before noon)
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

naveenantony
                              Status of AWB No.: [protected] Date Origin Destination Reference [protected] Trichy Chennai KOY In-Transit [protected] Chennai KOY Van Delivery-Koyambedu In-Transit [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:muthu [protected] Time Up [protected] Chennai KOY Van Delivery-Koyambedu In-Transit [protected] Chennai KOY AAHAA STRORES PVT LTD., In-Transit [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu **HOLDING** Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:Manikandan [protected] Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu **HOLDING** Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:Manikandan [protected] Heavy Rain [protected] Chennai KOY Van Delivery-Koyambedu In-Transit [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu **HOLDING** Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:muthu [protected] Heavy Rain i booked from trichy to Chennai it was medic an on 14/10/2014 at 10:10 am they collected same day at 11 am it didn't delivery til today i was just calling Chennai office [protected] no one is resposbile person they told me it will delivery on 17/10/2014 but till now nothing i was just calling very day same answer it heavy rain its worst services worst people they cant call back or feed back
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
                                St Courier
                                Baggage missing & not responding employes
                                9 days ago
                                Product not deliver
                                18 days ago
                                st cargo delayed delivery
                                25 days ago
                                St Courier
                                st courier - courier not yet delivered
                                70 year old lady sugar medicine not delivered