ST Courier Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

ST Courier related photos (161)

ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

D.DESHAKUMAR
GANG STEALERS

8th August i booked an air courier in ST COURIER PALLAVARAM to mumbai....The air courier of ST COURIER is reached very early period,that is one week..My goods are stolen by them....i made a complaint to them the said they will get back the stolen materials so soon....but the date now is 4th september till now nothing is found and NONE IS ANSWERING MY PHONE....By interacting to them i came to know that this is done by understanding...

D.Deshakumar
Dear Sir / Madam

St Courier — Cheating in pallavaram branch

D.DESHAKUMAR
    I sent a courier to mumbai on 8th august 2012 through st courier from pallavaram...I saw the weight was 6kg and 120 grams...
    Complaint category Unauthorized charges

monisha.agollu
    my friend sent me a certificate through st couriers to my address(Gollapudi) Vijayawada on 2nd. that office people said that it will reach with in two days to Vijayawada.but even after 15 days also it was not reached.i had called to Vijayawada and Chennai st courier office people.but they are not at all responding.nearly i have called 30 times but they have attended only 5 or 6 times.that to they are telling the exact status of my certificate.every time when i have called they are telling that your certificate will come on the next day.after these things happened i came to know that 2 of my friends also lost their valuables because of this st couriers.this is the present working status of st couriers in Chennai and Vijayawada.Iam advising others who wants to send their things to other places ,please do not go for st couriers.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

TCDS Computer centre
      Very Very poor service and the parcel is not yet delivered
      sent a parcel through ST courier from Dharmapuri to Kulasekaranpatnam on the 3rd of May. We waited for 30 days and never received a call from them till now about the delivery. The parcel contains Books 30 days past already and also finding difficult to reach the customer care people to track the status..

MEERAN

jimmy k george
        There is a consignment send to my address from Kochi to Bangalore on 21st May 2012. The consignment not yet reached to bangalore. When i called kochi office they have given the number of Bangalore office. They have confirmed that they will deliver on 28th after 7 days and today is 29th may 2012 and not yet delivered. When i call for this to bangalore office they are continusly telling to call after 1 hr. After that i called chennai head quart and they told to contact Bangalore office. Could any body help me to get my courior from such a worst courior service?. From net i got a mail id to send customer complaint [protected]@stcourier.com but the mail is not going.
        Could anu body forward me the correct mail ID?.

Jimmy K George [protected]

Consignment No:[protected]

lalikani
          Hi All,

My mother in law sent a parcel through ST courier from Trichy to Bangalore on the 23rd of May. We waited for 3 days and never received a call from them till now about the delivery. The parcel contains medicines which supposed to be taken from 26th onwards however it's been 3 days past already and also finding difficult to reach the customer care people to track the status. We cannot afford this because the medicine is very much important and needs to be taken on a daily basis without fail. Atlast found the contact number to reach them and no one seems to be taking responsibility to do the needful. TOO MUCH OF CARELESS about the job what they are doing. The reason we approach them is to send or receive parcels within the short span of time and they are not worried about the emergency of our situation.I think they are doing this business just for COLLECTING MONEY. This is the first time that they have approached this courier service to send the medicines and NO RESPONSE FROM THE ST COURIER AT ALL.

Thanks & Regards,
          Lalitha Kannan

Medicine — NOT DELIVERED PARCEL

TO,H.O.D.
          INDIA POST.MUMBAI

SIR,
          MENE DATE 08/09/2009KO KUCH JARURI MEDICINES MUMBAI SEND KI THI JO KI 12/09/2009KO MUMBAI G.P.O. ME RECVED HO GAYI HAI..
          LEKIN KISI KARAN VASH WOPARSAL DELEVERED NAHIHO PA RAHA HAI
          SO PLS SIR.USE DELEVERED KARANE KI KRAPA KARE.
          PARSAL SEND TO,303 HINA VITHALANI,SANTOSHI MATA ROAD,KALYAN,MUMBAI
          SENDER,BABY VIMPATHO.GUNA (473001)
          PARSAL NO.EI[protected]IN

THANCS SIR, YOURTHANCFUL
          AMIT KABRA GUNA.

S T Courier Service — Not Delivered.

I HAVE SENT the parcel to Mr..Ajo George , enchackal.house, KALADY-(P.O).Ernakulam, India 683574 email: [protected]@gmail.com AND Phone: [protected] , by S.T.Courier Service , with the consignment No.[protected] dt.[protected] tILL DATE IT IS NOT DELIVERED OR RETURNED TO ME.Please help me.Thanks.
          i have booked a parcel to Ireland on 1st December, 2012. Now i see the status which shows as 4th December, 2012 as booking. i wanted to track the parcel and called the chennai office, they are not able to find out the parcel where it is and what is the status of it? They responded in a lethargic way and not worried of our parcel. Treated me very poorly. very poor response from the company.
          Time delay we are take 4 days on one delivery
          Dear Sir / Madam I had booked a Visa Document Courier at your Jaihindpuram Branch vide [protected] on 13th January 2014 at 10.00 am to Delhi. I enquired about the operation and delivery schedule. Your representative confirmed me that the document would be connected to Chennai on the same day and on 14th morning it would be sent to New Delhi by flight and then it would be deliverd on 15th (Wednesday). On 15th I was contacting the addressee and also tried to track through your online tracking and it was showing invalid Airway Bill. I tried to contact your agents on 15th and also on 16th and they asked me to provide the address of the delivery and I gave it. I stunned to notice that ST Courier is not having direct connection and they are sending that courier through Maruti Services and Customer as well as your Jaihindpuram Franchise can't track the document. Today I visited your Jaihindpuram Office and they were helpless and they just gave your Madurai HUB number and your General Manager did not response properly and did not even bother to attend my call. Later I visited ST Courier HUB (So Called Franchise Office at Kamarajar Salai) and enquired about the Courier and came to know that they had sent the Document on 16th only through Maruti Courier Services vide[protected]. According to Maruti, their system reflects the date as 16th and they assured that the document will be delivered only on tomorrow. Due to this above delays, the document could not reach the embassy and it will reach only on Monday. Monday they will process and I will receive the documents only on 24th of this month. I already booked my International Flight for 20th, now need to be postponed, and Rs. 12, 500 is postponing charges I had to incur now. All the above delays were happened due to your lithological, irresponsible, careless, ignorance staffs and you had cheated me by providing false assurance through your website. I need the reason for the delay and how can I be compensated due to your ignorance. R M Babu +91 [protected]
          Justlikethat's reply, May 6, 2019
          +918939115898 is the contact number of the Chairman. Contact him and get your issue sorted. You can also contact Mr. Akbar, AGM, Bangalore +917019026123

parcel not resived

pls sir my parcel missing my.name jai ganesh no.50 goubert avenue white town pondicherry 605001 cont no.[protected] [protected]

Kowsalya Satheesh

I WAS SENT A COURIER ON 09.04.2012 BY MY RELATION FROM CHENNAI. BUT, STILL I DID NOT GOT MY COURIER IN MY HANDS. WE ARE WAITING FOR THAT. COURIERS ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SENDING AND RECEIVING THE LETTERS OR PARCELS WITH IN A STIPULATED TIME. BUT, IT IS NOT FULFILLED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. KINDLY, ARRANGE TO DELIVER THE COURIER TODAY. BOOKING NO. IS [protected], AND BOOKING DATE IS 09.04.2012.

ST Courier — not received my courier

I have sen my couirer through ST couirer from Avinashi (coimbatore) to kanchipuram on 21/06/2010, but still not yet recieved. No response from both offices. If i called them, they are not giving proper answers.First the kanchipuram office staff said that the courier has taken for delivery, stil evening not recieved, after that he said that courier has not recieved from origin.please help me to get it back.

Recipt no:[protected]
            Dated : 21/06/2010
            origin : Avinashi ( coimbatore)
            Destination : kanchipuram
            Phone : [protected]

Kinldy provide the courier boooking number, i will help you,

Jaffar Khan S
            i not received my courier.my courier number is[protected].
            i have send the courier from perungalathur on 04.08.2012 courier No is[protected] but till now this courier not delivered to the customer
            my mobile no is [protected] company name is Eazhil Engineering.

Vigneshwar P
              Dear Sir/mam,

I have sent the courier form mambalam thru ST couriers to kanai, Vilupuram district on March 1 , 2012. But it was not delieverd till now. So, please do let me know when it will be delivered and why there is such a lag in your delievey.

Tracking No:*[protected]
              Sent from : Mambalam , Chennai
              To address: Mr Kalaimani
              Bhajanai Koil street,
              Perumal koil street,
              Kanai; Villupuram district -605301

Vigneshwar P
              Hai,
              I have sent the courier from chennai to sathyamangalam on[protected] by using ST courier service.But today is[protected] still it didnt deliver.when it will be deliver ? The courier no is :[protected]

courier not recived in two days

dear sir, st courier nagercoil, [protected], i m calling in 3or 4 time but not response, service is very poor

St Courier — No Delivery and Worst Customer Service

jeylaksh
                Hi I send one courier thru ST Courier , From Chennai to Hosur . I booked the Courier on 21 st Feb 2012 , I have asked them...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

itsmevasanth
                ST Courier AWB No :[protected]

A courier has been booked from Sivakasi to Bangalore on[protected]. Today is[protected] and I didn't receive it yet. When I checked the status online, it shows "Madurai to Bangalore - In Transit". When I called up Bangalore Operations Manager, he is telling that they didn't receive the courier yet from Madurai so he can't help it. He asked me to call up Madurai office to know the status. I asked him why can't he call up his counterpart in Madurai and check the status. He informed me that he won't get proper response if he enquires. If the branch operations manager itself won't get a proper response from a branch office, then think about normal people.

This is the worst courier service I have ever heard. The important documents were sent and I need to submit those documents here before[protected].

They don't do delivery on time and also no one is there to take up the responsibility. Don't think about their customer support team, they will never pick up the calls. I have called up more than 7 numbers to get this irresponsible answers.

Please raise a complaint against them.

Thanks.

ST COURIERS — bad service & poor response

My Pal has send a document from Cuddalore (Tamil Nadu) to Chandapura (Bangalore, Karnataka) through courier on 13th May 2010 with reference number [protected], But i didn't receive it while i was trying to track the same through net i came to know it was showing the status of delivered After seeing that i have shocked and made a call to local distributor i have received different comments from each of them, one is telling it has been received by Mr. Hari Its none other than me, another one is telling it has been returned back to cuddalore.
                I have registered a online complaint in ST couriers website but still now no response.
                Yes, ST Couriers have a very bad service. Sent courier on 12 Oct 2011 & status still shows as in transit.
                They do not attend to your phone calls too. It is waste of our money using their service. Think many many times before you use ST Couriers, instead can send through normal Indian post for prompt delivery!
                They just entice through advertisements, but not loyal in service. Very bad opinion being created in society!
                Should close these services in accordance with people's demand.

St Courier — NON DELIVERY NO RESPONSE

arun9841
                  St courier non deliver of courier
                  I have booked a courier 1 cd to chennai pallavaram to mysore, on 19/dec/2011 - they...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

St Courier — Useless Courier Service

Hi All,

Please dont prefer ST Courier for anything. Because i have sent courier on 10-10-11 to symboisis university,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Universities

m2.venkat
                  The Courier service rendered by ST Couriers www.stcourier.com is of very cheap quality and a very very bad service. They lie to the customers a lot and get business from them. Then they do not keep up their words. I wanted a document for my US Visa filing. The document was submitted from ST courier branch Ramapuram,Chennai on 6th september 2011 at 6 pm with destination address as Whitefield,Bangalore. They promised to deliver by 7th sep 2011 at whitefield,Bangalore. But did not even deliver it by 9th sep 2011 also. The bangalore whitefield courier office responsible person also spoke very irresponsibly and the courier boy did not even take the phone and respond to the urgency....I kindly request you to take severe action against such irresponsible persons who play with other's lives without any sense...

ST COURIERS — Very Delayed delivery of Courier

My Family sent me an important document via ST courier service on Monday (July 20, 2009) through ST Couriers, Gudiyattam Franchisee. I'am yet to receive it and i doubt whether it has been dispatched because when i checked with their Adambakkam franchisee (Destination) they said they could not find the number in the records.

The travel time between Adambakkam(Chennai) and Gudiyattam is only 4 hours even if you travel by public transport

[protected] is the number found on the slip which these people call AWB No.

and great they didn't even bother to respond to my email which i sent yesterday evening(22/07/2009)
                  The Courier reached me today (23/07/2009) after 3 long days that put me in agony.

I could have went home picked up the documents and returned in 10 hours.

Great service ST couriers!!!

soshanka
                    I am working in Wipro Technologies(CDC 5-Chennai).My parents had sent a courier from Mysore
                    (Karnataka) dated 19th june to me.It is almost nearing a month. But I have not yet recevied the courier. The consignment number is[protected]. Will I get my courier? I have attached the acknowledgement which I received from my office stating they have not received. Can I you help me in getting the courier???

Missing courier
                    pathetic service.. not expected by a international and domestic courier service... i sent a courier from chennai to mellatur last week and it has not reached the destination yet. nor is any of the staff able to give a concrete answer on where the courier is actually. first they take the courier and then after 3 days inform that it is not in their area of delivery, then they ask to pick it up from a location close by, and within less than a day when we call to go to the location they inform that its returned. then their own ppl call again and inform that its being sent back from trichy to us and ask us to collect it again but its been 3 days and the courier is still missing. is this what they call on time delivery and trusted service. it was a urgent courier to be sent and it hasnt reached the concerned yet. it is highly disappointing service. a week to delivery a courier and ignorance from your staff is highly irritating to top it all the the staff talks like they are doing us a favor by talking itself rather than helping the customer out. i would like to warn people about this. it s better to spend a little more and send it by a trusted courier than a courier service like this who are irresponsible. courier number [protected]

Priyanka Mimani

Ref:[protected]

I had sent a courier to Calcutta from Bangalore via road by ST Courier the receipt number of which is mentioned above. I was told that the same would be reaching the destination in 2 days, but in turn it reached after 7 days. But the most astounding part was that only half the items of the parcel reached. One Bag worth Rs. 1100/- and a watch worth Rs. 2000/- were missing/stolen from the parcel. I called their office and other numbers mentioned in the site to complain but they kept on giving me different numbers to lodge my complain. Finally I landed up with the number [protected]. I called this number on Wednesday and the man promised to revert back the next day. Obviously he did not revert. Moreover when I called again he pretended to be in a meeting and promised to call again. Obviously he did not call again.
                      Today since morning I’m trying to call this number and obviously he is not picking up. Moreover he has disconnected my line intentionally.

The negligence towards the customers in every front is just indicating the fact that this service is highly unprofessional.

I have no hopes for them to revert back considering the treatment I have got till now.

Please suggest what needs to be done??

St Courier — THEY THEFT MY LAPTOP

kginfosystems
                        ST COURIER - THE THEFT COURIER SERVICE.

WE SEND A MATERIAL FROM MADURAI PALANGANATHAM TO CHENNAI THROUGH...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

RAUSHAN BHARDWAJ
                        I sent a valuable courior to bihar betiah on 26th april 2011.I gave all the details of the sender n recieving person including phone numbers clearly. The courier persons DID not deliver it and neither they called me to inform the delivery return. Now when I confirmed from the recieving person today 1st june after lots of trouble and losses being caused to me, I informed the courier guys but now they say its not their fault they will not refund my money and they are no more responsible for the losses. Please help

thanks & regards
                        raushan
                        the barcode no of the courier is:[protected]
                        st courier chennai
                        ON[protected] I SEND A DOCUMENT FROM RAMAPURAM (ARASAMARAM) TO THIRUCHENGODE(AINTHUPANAI) THOUGH I PAID FULL FOR THE DOOR DELIVERY, THE VERY NEXT DAY YOUR ST COURIER STAFF CALLED THE RECEIVING PARTY TO COME TO COLLECT THE DOCUMENT PERSONALLY AT THE ST COURIER OFFICE AT THIRUCHENGODE..
                        MY RECEIVING PARTY OBLIGED WHEN TO YOUR OFFICE AT THIRUCHENGODE AND RECEIVED THE DOCUMENT .HE SIGNED THE DOCUMENT ON THE SPOT AND RETURN TO YOUR STAFF AND SEND IT TO RAMAPURAM CHENNAI.. THE DOCUMENT NO IS:[protected]-2012). TODAY IS 23RD I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE URGENT DOCUMENT TILL DATE.WHEN I CAL YOUR HOTLINE THEY ARE GIVING GRANDMOTHER STORIES SO IAM IN A DELIMA FOR NOT RECEIVING THE SAID DOCUMENT. SO CAN U PLEASE LOOK IN TO MY MATTER AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM AMICABILY(I THINK ST COURIER IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD DON'T MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR KIND URGENT REPLY.. THANK YOU...
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Jeevanandam V

I have send courier ( #[protected] from the ST courier Teynampet branch (ST Courier, 141, Eldams Road, Teynampet, chennai - 600018 ) on 12.01.2011. But still it is not delivered to the receiver address. I have registered a complaint on the branch (comp. ID#: 1217). More than 3 times I went to the branch. But it is still not delivered. They have not called me to update the status. Again I went to this Teynampet branch on 25.01.2011, the customer care executive told your parcel was missed out by Trichy branch.
                          This is an irresponsible answer by them.

I have send the courier (dress to my sister's baby for Pongal festival). ST courier takes more than 15 days, but did not they delivered. I have totally disappointed with their service. Please do the needful to get my parcel back.

From address:
                          V. Jeevanandam
                          No. 2/20, 7th strret,
                          Ashok Nagar,
                          Chennai - 83
                          Mobile: [protected]
                          I and my friend send the cargo from ST CARGO (jubail branch) on dated 29TH NOV 11 with HWB Number A 03 29700 & A 03 29699
                          HWB Number A 03 29700 reached within 15 days almost same address (adjacent to my house) with all the goods in good condition.
                          HWB no A 03 29699 (my delivery) reached after 35 days & almost all the valuable items been missing from it, as it came in box my family in India received it without checking it.
                          And on complain to courier agency, I came to know that once it’s been received yours complain is not valid.
                          It’s been fraud and a lot of people are suffering from this cheat and fraud. Ok I do understand my family received it without checking it, but still are a lot of people who check the delivery & they do got missing & damaged goods, and after complain & visit to courier number of time they either got nothing or, got very less amount of their goods.
                          This is very good way of cheating as you cheat a lot of peoples, out of those suffer people only around 10% will do complain against you & out of those who complain you have to pay only around 10 %, because most of suffer people will leave due to so much time follow up & round of courier agency.
                          Saudi government, Indian government or, anybody just do something to teach these cheaters.
                          Because they are making money by cheating and fraud to people.

devajy77
                            This is for your kind information that I am Devaraj, My brother Alban send Parcel to Kerala Ranni, Patanam Thitta, for Home Appliances. The value is more than 6000/- But the booking man said within 3 days the parcel will send. But not yet the parcel doesn't gone. Totally 8 days. the Parcel is carrying another person to saudi arabia. till not yet send. so you have to take action to the concerned ST courier company. Now i contact that person, his mobile is switch off, the office no is out of order. the delivery office of ranni it have the same problem. what shall i do? 26 th january is holiday. So i have a lot of expenses. So i want take action of the particular courier. I want penalty value. so i am affected by money and mentally. The parcel will send the Saudi Arabia Address or i take criminal action I want penalty more than 1 lakh. This is for my caution. Thanking you,

yours truly
                            Devaraj.P

PARCEL NOT DELIVERED
                            hello sir,
                            i am Dr.Indirapriyan. i sent parcel( birth day gift. 30 may is his birth day) from chennai to pondicherry for my brother on 27 may 2011 night . the franchise told me that it will be given on 30.05.2011. but its not delivered on that particular date. so totally i unsatisfied because of your service in pondicherry. thanking you
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Newuser
                              Had sent a international courier.It was not delivered on time.delayed by 2 days.When called around 1000 times they always give improper data . THey dont respond or behave properly.Worst service i have ever seen.Frustrated by their service.
                              docketno :[protected] is not deliveredin aln silks sriviiliputtrur., same time i booking the docketno:[protected] is deliveted by morning11o clock on 18.11.2011. i booked the parcel at the same time 16.11.2011. very poor service done by st courier no customer care . i went and enquired to office on 18.11.2011.at 6pm . franchise answer is, one bundle docketno:[protected] delivered., but docket no 50 is in the delivery van. ., what procedure done by the delivery van done by the van . this is the courier service duty. very bad and very poor respone ., iam very few english knowledge so please excuse for the grammer mistakes

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                Flipkart
                                mobile number change without otp from old phone
                                (6 minutes ago)