ST Courier Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

ST Courier related photos (188)

ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

St Courier — No proper delivery at pennadam [Resolved]

TNPLPENNADAM
Sir, the courier from our headquarters, (TNPL, Kagithapuram) is not being properly delivered at our offsite office functioning...

Ramajayam R.G
Respected Sir. I am Ram computers From tiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu, India, Ph:[protected], [protected] My Laptop Parcel Booking on Chennai From Cithathari Pettai in 27/5/2014, Booking No.[protected] send to Tiruvannamalai in Ram computers in Booking, But Not delivery.I have tell me with problem in St couries branch in Tiruvannamalai but not responsibility.Then i have call to st courier Head Office in chennai, pallavaram Ph.[protected], but not responsibility.Then claimed section tell me to my problem.Incharge person mr.Venugopal tell me to consignment worth payment give me tell.but payment Not Settled and parcell not delivery.So my consignment delivery with me or consignment worth payment pay with me immediatly.this problem running to 6month. I m Pay with Service Amount 6200 In IMRAN laptop Service Point Chennai.Cosingment Is Acer Laptop Worth Rs.30000/- so, kindly to immediatly action Thank you by Ram computers Tiruvannamalai Ph.[protected], [protected].

St Courier — REGARDING TOTAL DAMAGE OF TELEVISION [Resolved]

saleemnisar
    ON 30/10/2014 i booked a parcel that is( Television) in vaniyambadi (ST courier office branch)phone:[protected] and it delivered...

amirtharaja
    My Friend had booked the courier on 04.11.2014 from GINGEE to Medavakkam(Chennai).with the following address A.Amirtharaja B/o.J.Sermaraj Santhosh dresses, Address: No-1/1188, Velachery Rd, Medavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100 contact number:[protected] Its reputed showroom in medavakkam, your people said that there is address not valid so it got returned. What is the use of having courier service like yours.its pathetic to say i have never been used a bad courier service like ST courier. My Number is :[protected]

Bhagyarekha
      The worst service I ever faced. My friend did courier to me from hyderabad to bangalore on around 15th Sep 2014 and charged Rs.350/450. They said i will recieve it by 20th Sep 2014. I havn't recieved any status messages from them. But Boy came on 26th Sep and informed at reception and didn't waited for 1min also and left with courier. They have my number but still he didn't called me atleast once. Immediately I called customer care, they said its kept in return, will inform your friend to collect from hyderabad. Till now(6th Nov 2014), we didn't recieved any call. Whenever we call them they used to tell, will call you back and let you know the status. Seriously the worst service i never faced. And fedup of calling people. Below are my courier details, Tracking No.: [protected] Contacted the below number's, [protected], [protected], [protected]. Irresponsible persons are working over there and even they even doesn't know how to speak with customer. They behave, as if CM is going to meet them. I asked Cust. care representive, atleast they should give message that courier is delayed and receiving on so and so day (or) atleast Delivery boy should call customer that he got courier. But he replied like, "Our delivery boys can't wait for anyone 5min also because they need to deliver 100's of couriers in each day". What is the use of visiting places..? without delivering the parcels? they are collecting so much of money but not responding properly.
      ipdi oru kevalamana courier service ah pathathe ila.

Arul. A
        Hi, Myself Arul. My delivery code:- [protected]. Have initiated courier delivery from Chennai to Attur (Salem) on 30th OCT. It was expected to deliver next day 31st OCT. I choose courier service as I need the same to be delivered in urgency for medical documents need to be there in time, WHICH IS OF PRIORITY ONE LEVEL. Without which my dad's doctor appontment was postponded. But till today 4th NOV (after 5 days) the same not delivered, which totally impacts the purpose of courier. Also received a worst response from Attur branch. Also courier delivery person called to dad from[protected] | [protected]) for address clarity two days before itself and he conveyed it ll be delivered today. But even after he didn't dispatched the courier even after four days with multiple call to courier service. Again today dad called back to the number but he received very bad response from[protected] other end, and they replied saying "WE WILL DELIVER AS PER OUR WISH ONLY. GO AHEAD AND COMPLAINT WHERE EVER YOU WANT. WE WILL SEND BACK TO THE PARCEL TO CHENNAI SAYING RECIPIENT IS NOT AVAILABLE". This is too harsh, I want to lodge a complaint in consumer court as I demand a proper reason for delay and compensation for the loss. Hereby have attached my bill copy. Thanks, Arul. A | [protected] My mail ID:- aarul.[protected]@gmail.com

Courier not delivered and harsh response

ST Courier, Aminjikarai — COURIER NOT DELIVERED - WRONG AWB NO

Sakthi Doss
          ON 23RD OF OCTOBER MY SISTERS MARRIAGE INVITATIONS SENT TO NEWDELHI THROUGH "ST COURIER" WITH CHARGES OF RS.120 FOR ASSURED...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Vevivivk
          Parcel not delivered as of to day even though status say as under Status of AWB No.: [protected] Date Origin Destination Reference [protected] Chennai GDY Kanchipuram In-Transit [protected] Kanchipuram SHOLINGER In-Transit [protected] SHOLINGER Area:SHOLINGAR-Staff:PONNURANGAM Taken For Delivery Today 24th Nov. Taken for delivery by the boy on 21/10. Why it is not delivered. Iti is most urgent hence your courier selected. Now i am disappointed. Kindly apply speedy action for delivery by this day (before noon)

naveenantony
            Status of AWB No.: [protected] Date Origin Destination Reference [protected] Trichy Chennai KOY In-Transit [protected] Chennai KOY Van Delivery-Koyambedu In-Transit [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:muthu [protected] Time Up [protected] Chennai KOY Van Delivery-Koyambedu In-Transit [protected] Chennai KOY AAHAA STRORES PVT LTD., In-Transit [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu **HOLDING** Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:Manikandan [protected] Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu **HOLDING** Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:Manikandan [protected] Heavy Rain [protected] Chennai KOY Van Delivery-Koyambedu In-Transit [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu **HOLDING** Heavy Rain [protected] Van Delivery-Koyambedu Area:Vadapalani-Staff:muthu [protected] Heavy Rain i booked from trichy to Chennai it was medic an on 14/10/2014 at 10:10 am they collected same day at 11 am it didn't delivery til today i was just calling Chennai office [protected] no one is resposbile person they told me it will delivery on 17/10/2014 but till now nothing i was just calling very day same answer it heavy rain its worst services worst people they cant call back or feed back

St Courier — Courier Missing and No Proper Information on tracking or Refund

RamKumar Vellingiri
              Its been over 2 months now and the courier that I sent to Bangalore have not reached through ST courier I did call their...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

mugundhan
              I am mugundhan from TECCI PARK owners association. i used your service about more than past 2 years there is no fault in your service but now there is a major issue. There is a wrong delivery by your company staff. On 08.09.2014 i send a courier to Mr.Srinivasan, East Coast Construction & Industries its was located in Buhari building, Moores road, chennai - 600 006.but it was wrongly deliver to Agarwala hospital in same area. Courier content full of major agreements.

Wrong delivery

Sree1710
                Pod No. [protected]. Courier with this number was sent on 6.09.2014 from chennai to Coimbatore but I have not received the same till today (11.09.2014). I tried calling your office and a complaint was raised vide ID AI100350 about AWB No. [protected] registered on 09/09/2014 at 03:26PM and they said it was delivered but I have not received it till date. When I called back on 10/09/2014 they connected me to a Coimbatore number and a lady there said I will be receiving it by 5 pm but I have not received it till now. I made a mistake of sending one of my original documents through your courier and I am suffering for the same. Thanks for the stupid service you have given me and I have learnt my lesson. I will never use your service again in my life. I request you to ensure that my document reaches me atleast by afternoon.

Courier sent on 6.09.2014 from Chennai still not received

B.A. Nainar
                  I have sent one parcel on 11th august to Krishnagiri district from Chennai thiruvottiyur branch. But after 10 days still it has not reached the destination. It is an important parcel and it should have been reached 13th august itself, but it has not done.I have raised a complaint against that over call. I have frustrated your service. Due to urgent only i ll choose ST courier instead of Post office. But your services is not good. Pls help me to deliver the parcel to the mentioned address by today. Regards, B.A. Nainar
                  very bad consumer service.

not delivered

sir, one parcel I booked on 11-04-14 at btm layout, bangalore. the number is [protected]. Still not yet received., ten days finished, please check. Atleast return the parcel please.., my contact number [protected].
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

St Courier — St Courier - Courier didn't reach the destination & Customer care not responding [Resolved]

haipradeepkumar006
                    My consignment bearing reference number [protected] was sent from Chidambaram to thirukovilur on 12.08.2014 via ST courier....

Giritharg
                    My courier number is [protected]. Sent from New Siddhapudur, Coimbatore on 8th Aug 2014 to Thubarahalli, Bangalore. Till today 14th Aug 2014 it is not delivered, I called the customer care number sometimes it comes switched off and the rest of the times I ask them they say they will call me back and they don't call back. Please look into this matter.

Not delivered and No Customer care response

Updated in system as delivered,yet to receive

Docket no.[protected] booked on 23.8.2013 from Chennai to Dharmapuri. Still not received the letter,When I cross checked with the POD,they have updated as delivered in the System. Very poor performance.

ashishv1505
                      My courier number is [protected]. Sent from Shollinganallur, Chennai to Delhi. I call the number sometimes it comes switched off and the rest of the times I ask them they say they will call me back and they dont call back. As promised the courier had to reach by 8th evening or 9th morning but it hasnt reached yet. And that document was very urgent and necessary for me. Please look into this matter.

Courier did not reach the destination. Customer care not responding.

St Courier — Courier not delivered, cheated by st-courier [Resolved]

JHA S K
                        I, Sunil Kumar Booked two Rakhi Packets on 0282014 vide receipt no.-[protected] & [protected] to make delivery one at...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

miprakash
                        Hello Every One, My name is Prakash from Chennai Chrompet. On 31/07/2014, I called[protected] Just Dial to get the Professional Courier contact number and also asked for a call back from them. But a person named Shanmugam called me from ST Courier. They are franchisee for ST Courier in Chrompet. Since it is very near to my place I directly visited their office and booked a courier to Namakkal. The courier was not delivered till the next day evening, hence called Shanmugam and asked for the status. He said to check online in STCOURIER.COM website. Then he refered Jawahar from ST Courier HUB - No response. Then Called the ST Courier Customer Service number available in their website[protected] their also more worst response. Till date no one knows where the courier is held with out delivery. To test this I sent the same document in Professional Courier on 04/07/2014 morning. The reality is the courier was delivered the very next day ( 05/07/2014) evening. So every one see how the ST courier service is. AWB.No - [protected] Origin Ekattuthangal [protected]/[protected]/[protected] Destination NAMAKKAL - I [protected], [protected] Booked Date - 31/07/2014 Status - PENDING (Status on - 07/08/2014) Please do not use ST Courier even they do a free service.

Subbier R aman
                          A letter was sent to Mr. Thilakan, Tripunithura ' ( out skirts of Ernakulam, Kerala state ) from Coimbatore on 233rd of this month and the number is [protected]. There was a call from your office or authorized franchisee to mr. Thilkan to come and collect the cover. At his age of 80' he has to go to your office to collect it on 25th. Courier services are for delivery at doorstep. I brought to the notice of local authorized Franchisee and in turn he asked me to contact chennai office at the number 22666666. The phone is. Always busy, probably they have kept the receiver down outside. You are claiming a lot on your website sis an International Firm but the service is sub standard. I am hesitant to use your services. Kindly initiate corrective action. regards B.S.Raman [protected]

sar01984
                            I am sending courier document with the following reference [protected] to pune.Till today i am not receiving any update.I am enquire with the customer care they told like ST Courier don't have service in that area.so they return that courier.But destination Pune IT Park.I am spending 100 for sending courier.They not given any update about return.I am only track the courier document.finally that document kept in chennai chrompet branch.i check with area manager why with out knowing the service about the courier your collecting the courier like that i am asking.he threatening me.I am asking about the what ever about i am paying i ask to repay.The area manager told me we have 1000 of courier i cann't care about the all the courier like that he told.actually that courier contain pf withdraw document that i need to send with in the time limit.but the courier document return to me.i don't know how to collect that pf. The ST Courier Manager given responsibleanswer to that custmor.I didn't where i will get the judge.