ST Courier Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

ST Courier related photos (188)

ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

St Courier — Non receipt of valuable documents/ books [Resolved]

R SANTHI
One post parcel containing valuable books was sent to R.Santhi, House No.G-7, Ganga Saravana Residency, near State Bank of...

Jahir.impex
Dear Sir, We have made a courier on 19/06/2014 from Panruti to Uthiramellur (Kanchipuram). Till today the above mentioned Courier was not received at customer & also we dint received it back. Even we spoke to chennai and local customer care, there was no proper response.

pooranan
    Sir, Here your agent in Bhuvanagiri, Chidambaram Taluk, 608601, Normally and voluntarily dispatching our medicine parcel delayed to our medical shop. If we ask any details he barks a lot, If it continues we will reject receiving parcels from S T courier and it will affect you in your booking centers. The list of companies from where we are receiving medicine parcels by S T COURIER are 1.Shalimar Agencies, Erode 2.AVS Pharma, Villupuram 3.Saraswathi Agencies, Villupuram 4.Vijay Pharma, Coimbatore 5.Yogalakshimi Agencies, Cuddalore 6.Girija Enterprise, Madurai. Thank you, BHARANI MEDICALS, BHUVANAGIRI. [protected], [protected], [protected].

Uthaiyan Pari
      my parents sent a book in st courier madurai to yelahanka, bangalore yesterday but now i got a call from st corier bangalore they are saying that they dont have service in yelahanka then why they should receive our courier and if i ask this they are talking very rudely...

vijaianandh
        Sir/Madam, Good Noon, Myself Vijaianandh.I have couriered a parcel from vadalur to Hyderabad(Ref No:[protected]).But Still Now Parcel didn't reached the destination(hyderabad).They Said it will reach the destination within 4 days, so only i used this ST Courier.I called Several time to vadalur courier office, they are said courier has been dispatched to Hyderabad on 6th June 2014 itself.but i checked the Status, still now the status was pending only.i need proper explanation why that courier office man lied me about that courier.This is ur way you treat your customer.i need the courier back or it has to deliver before tomorrow or else i will put a case on you. Herewith i have attached the screen Shot about the status of courier which i have checked today(16/06/14) on http://www.stcourier.com/cgi_bin/show_status_list.php Note : Courier Ref No:[protected] Source :Vadalur Destination:Hyderabad Courier Sent Date:4th June 2014 They Said It will reach at HYD on 6th June 2014

Worst Delivery Process

St Courier — Koothanallur municipal office [Resolved]

ZigmaChennai
          Dear sir, We are from THE ZIGMA TECHNOLOGIES INDIA (P) LTD, -[protected]/74.We have despatched 8 boxes from trichy to Kothanallur...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

balaji_r003
          My tracking no [protected] I dispatch courier at mugapeir west chennai D.S Enterprises on 23/4/2014 Total weight 2.00 kg inside the courier I packed Three churidhar material And designation of courier is mangalore customer received courier by 26/4/2014 and weight is only 1.200 kg and inside the parcel Two material is only one is missing

parcel not delivered

ST Courier :: AWB No. [protected] registered on 30th may
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

St Courier — Non Delivery of Courier (Parcel)

M.Anderson
            we have sent a parcel in the name of A. Moleesh (St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Jeppiaar Nagar, ldmamallapuram Road,...

Rizwan Uz Zaman
            It's me Rizwan from chennai, I had sent document by air post, I had attached that receipt here, in that post DD is there for 16000, it have to reach Delhi very soon that's y I sent through air post, but still it didn't reach Delhi, now they r telling that post lost it seems, how come it's possible, I need my DD soon to reach Delhi, please give me a solution, contact me as soon as possible please [protected] Track in number is[protected] via maruthicare air courier and cargo

RM Babu Mallanginar
              Dear Sir / Madam

R M Babu
              +91 [protected]
              Hello sir

AWB :[protected].

I have booked a courier on 11th feb from neyveli to Bangalore(64) via st courier. I was tracing about the parcel but could not able to locate anywhere.
              i have ringed and asked to the booking hub and to the Bangalore reginal office but no response they are routing to contact various number but all are vain.

You are charging the coureir charges for the delivery of the package but here, even after collecting the charges you are holding our package which is not ethical for the business..

Is this is the way your st courier response to the customer.

I need my package to be delivered today without fail

Thanks & Regards

R.Senthil

saran25ya
                Placed an order from an online shopping website on August 31st 2013 and product was handed over to ST courier on Sept 7th 2013 as per records. When contacted i was informed that my courier was delivered on Sept 11th 2013, which i have not yet received (on Sept 16th 2013). Then after follow ups they said that the courier was wrongly delivered and will delivered to me by afternoon. But even by the end of the day it didnt arrive. No proper tracking and response from the courier side. When asked about the contact number to raise a complaint i was given the delivery person's number to contact and get it from him. The worst experience with a courier and i sit with lost amount, time and energy.

mafil
                  From Branch manager Manappuram finance ltd Nambiyur [protected] Sub : courier not received regarding Respected sir/ madam This is inform to you, we are the sending the courier as on[protected], But till now it was not delivered that courier. challan No:[protected] that courier is very important document enclosed,So please take necessary steps immediately. Sending address: NCD Service department Manappuram finance ltd AO valappad Thrichur 680 567

courier not received
                  i have booked courier erode to bangarpet on 16.10.14 pod no [protected] is still not delivered. kindly help us to find it out
                  rediff shopping

Delivery status Dispatched on 08/06/2015 01:52 PM
                  AWB number [protected]
                  Courier Partner ST Courier

St Courier — Non Delivery Of Product [Resolved]

john santhosh
                    I give order the spare of Laptop LED Monitor. They Send that via ST Courier on 12.7.13. But I did not recieved...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Praveen-Kumaran
                    I am very much disappointed with the service provided by ST couriers. I bought a Android phone worth Rs.17,500 with which I faced some troubles and asked for a replacement from the online distributor. The distributor asked me to mail the consignment to their ware house address. As per the instruction i packed the item and couriered it through ST couriers Chengalpattu. The delivery address is also a urban place in bangalore. I sent the courier on 17th of July 2013. when i contacted the courier customer service they told that they can deliver it on 19th of july 2013 which is friday.

But the courier is not delivered on that day. so i called the couriers customer service again on 22nd July. They told it has reached bangalore it will be delivered today(that is 22nd). But it is not delivered on that day also.

The online distributor provided only 1month of replacement waranty. If i miss the deadline i may have to face the loss of 17,500 plus the courier charges.

the deadline will be over on 29th July 2013. when i called the couriers customer service on tuesday(23rd July) they told that there are no service at that particular place. so we are returning the package back to you.

But when i saw that couriers tracking page with my courier Id i am shocked. the courier is moving to cochin which is not relevant to the destination at all. Again i called the courier and i received a worst response, telling that there is mistake happened at their side and sent the delivery to cochin.

i asked them to send it befor the deadline as it is a big loss for me.

on wednesday (24 th july) i again called the customer service for updates. They sudenly told they dont have service for that particular area. So i told them to send the consignment through some other courier as it is already very near to the deadline. As the mistake is from ther side they agreed to send that.

On thursday(25th July) the couriers customer service told they got the product in Bangalore from Cochin. They can deliver it through some other courier service provider to that destination. I felt very happy on hearing this and said ok.

But the same night i checked the courier tracker. it showed the consignment is back to chengalpattu where it originated.

when i called the customer service on friday(26th july) their answers are irresponsive. they connected to their manager who is so rubbish in answering said we dont have service at that place. when i asked why it took this much time to return back the product when there is no service at that place. why did u sent the product to somewhere like cochin. For that he said there are no chances for that to happen and asked me to send the Courier ID for verification. before i complete the complaints to him he kept the call. last words from him is i cannot go and check everyone and i cannot go and deliver the consignment. it hurted me a lot. i am not asking him to deliver the product at least i just wanted them to hear my complaints.

As a manager his answers are irresponsive. also the service is worst. Now i am at the end of the replacement deadline. i need the replacement or need my money back.

these kind of service providers with harsh behaviours should not be let into the market. or the consumers will be facing more issues. please take necessary action on this courier service provider.

I am adding the contact details of that manager here:

Manjunath
                    Phn Num: [protected]

The courier delivery ID is :[protected]

ST COURIERS — BOOKING DONE BUT DELIVERY NOT

DEAR SIR,
                    I AM DR. N.KALAAMANI working in university.On 5th feb i booked courier to one of the
                    andra pradesh university.Later this week that courier was not devliered. They Said their service is not available in that area in andra pradesh. please take action

St Courier — Missed the Parcel, no response to calls [Resolved]

vnamala

I sent a new dresses to my nefew for his birthday on 29/04/2013 from tambaram,chennai to kuppam(chittoor...

Shyam25
                      My father sent my educational certificates from Ooty to Bangalore through ST Courier wrapped in a Special cover which was bought for Rs.10. When i got those in Bangalore, i was completely in the state of shock. It was bought to me like a garbage i.e, fully crumbled(crushed and wrinkled). Now i don't know what to do with the Certificates and these stupid people who are running such a worst courier service, who don't even understand the basic importance of the Materials or Goods sent through their courier services, which they just think as 'Garbage Materials' and totally mishandle those without any care.
                      Please don't Choose ST Courier for delivering important Materials or Items. If you have any Waste or unimportant things to be delivered then you can choose it. As they provide services only with Full Damages...

St Courier — Non-Delivery of parcel consignment [Resolved]

adhok15
                        My father Sri. K. Satyanarayanan residing at #54, Meenakshi Nagar, Near Priya Nagar, Telungupalayam Pirivu, Coimbatore - 641...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

saimohanlal

My sister sent me a parce from coimbatorel on 17 Oct 2012 to bangalore the place where I am staying. This is my consignment #[protected]. After few days we tried to contact ST Courier and they said it will get deliver in 4 days. Now Its almost two weeks gone. I haven't received my parcel and got very poor response from their side. Most of the times they are not picking my calls.

Then I got response once, when I tried with different number. That silly people are not picking calls from the same number. They are trying to escape answering for their SUPER STUPID SERVICE. These are the numbers I have tried contacting (Anil: 95731972,[protected],[protected], [protected]).

I need proper solution for this. I am really fed up calling and waiting. I have never experienced such a FRAUDULENT SERVICE.

ST COURIERS — parcel not yet received

On june 21 we had sent courier from tirupur (avinashi) through ST couriers to kanchipuram, but still not yet recieved it. While asking yhem there is no response from both destinations.They are fraud couriers pls dont trust them at any cost

kevmatin
                          I had booked a parcel via ST Courier to Kozhencherry, Kerala on Oct 13th from their Velachery Office. The package has not been delivered to date and in spite of repeated follow-ups with their Velachery Office (in-person), help line number[protected] and with their Kochi Hub office and Thiruvalla office, I haven't received any update on where the parcel is or when it will be delivered. The answer being given is that their system is down or the contact person is not answering the phone etc.

I need help to get ST Courier to either return the parcel to me or have it delivered

MISSING THINGS

I had sent a parcel of printing process film sivakasi to kappalur (Near Madurai) on 14/10/2014. But our client was received the courier without material.only packing. what can i do?

D.DESHAKUMAR
                            GANG STEALERS

8th August i booked an air courier in ST COURIER PALLAVARAM to mumbai....The air courier of ST COURIER is reached very early period,that is one week..My goods are stolen by them....i made a complaint to them the said they will get back the stolen materials so soon....but the date now is 4th september till now nothing is found and NONE IS ANSWERING MY PHONE....By interacting to them i came to know that this is done by understanding...

D.Deshakumar
                            Dear Sir / Madam

I had booked a Visa Document Courier at your Jaihindpuram Branch vide [protected] on 13th January 2014 at 10.00 am to Delhi. I enquired about the operation and delivery schedule. Your representative confirmed me that the document would be connected to Chennai on the same day and on 14th morning it would be sent to New Delhi by flight and then it would be deliverd on 15th (Wednesday). On 15th I was contacting the addressee and also tried to track through your online tracking and it was showing invalid Airway Bill. I tried to contact your agents on 15th and also on 16th and they asked me to provide the address of the delivery and I gave it. I stunned to notice that ST Courier is not having direct connection and they are sending that courier through Maruti Services and Customer as well as your Jaihindpuram Franchise can't track the document. Today I visited your Jaihindpuram Office and they were helpless and they just gave your Madurai HUB number and your General Manager did not response properly and did not even bother to attend my call. Later I visited ST Courier HUB (So Called Franchise Office at Kamarajar Salai) and enquired about the Courier and came to know that they had sent the Document on 16th only through Maruti Courier Services vide[protected]. According to Maruti, their system reflects the date as 16th and they assured that the document will be delivered only on tomorrow. Due to this above delays, the document could not reach the embassy and it will reach only on Monday. Monday they will process and I will receive the documents only on 24th of this month. I already booked my International Flight for 20th, now need to be postponed, and Rs. 12, 500 is postponing charges I had to incur now. All the above delays were happened due to your lithological, irresponsible, careless, ignorance staffs and you had cheated me by providing false assurance through your website. I need the reason for the delay and how can I be compensated due to your ignorance. R M Babu +91 [protected]