State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

I too faced the same problem with SBI. This being India most largest bank... do not have a phone number where...

At the time of issuing the SBI credit card , I remember the customer care executive telling me that I will have 90 days time to pay back any amount that I spend on purschases made through the credit card.
Hence believing this I took the card very happily.

But to my surprise I found that I was not even given 30 days of time to payback the money and neither was I given any kind of intimation about the payment due date.Also, I was levied with late payment charges for that, which I realised when I happened to check the statement casually assuming I had lots of time to payback.

What the hell was this,firstly they made me a fool by giving a false information on payback period and then when I started writing emails to address this concern where there was no mistake or delay from my end, they didn't even have the courtesy to reply appropriately rather they made me understand the SBI transaction and also wrote to me that I had made the payment late but didn't even mention in the slightest corner of the mail about their failure to inform me before hand and also on the false promise given to me.

It was ridiculous on their part to do so. I seriously wish I could meet the AVP Mr.Ajay Bharti on this regard so that I could explain to him in person what actually went wrong and how sales executives make false promises to people like us just for the heck of issuing cards.

Cr.Card — over due charges & no response

my cr.card no is [protected], my card has expired since 01/08, i talked pesonally, write down comp., thru letter bt no response till d date, as i had mediclaim policy but even after of 1year it expired but d amt with late fee and other charges listed in d statement, I logged d comp but not a single response till d date.plz issue me a new card and let me know d status of my acc.
My contact no: [protected]

SBI Credit Card — useless credit card and no proper response

SBI Credit is not for State bank of india.. GE Money taken approval to use SBI logo. SBI Card is the property of GE Money only. GE money is the best cheater in the world wide. This Logo using also one of the Great cheating... everyone first know this and use the sbicard... tottally dont take SBI Card and dont use ...
I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not received my new card or status.Please give me a feed back as early as possible.

SBI application number is[protected].

Mobile No:-[protected].

Chandrakant Sakpal

SBI Credit Cards — locked the card without intimation & no dues in the card to pay.

[protected] my card no please say the reason . why iam not able to use the card. what is the remedy.

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ADVERTISEMENT BEING MADE IN SBI WEBSITE,SBI IS
    PROVIDING CASH BACK FOR INTERNET TRANSACTIONS.RECENTLY...
    To
    The AVP,Customer Service
    State Bank Of India,Card(SBI Card)
    head.[protected]@ge.com

Dear...

I have received a SBI Silver card in the month of Nov2007 and i made payment to country club of Rs80000 online payment ... but after giving the card details to the merchant i thought of canceling the payment so i called up SBI customer care and made stop payment ( i have the reference no for that) . They said this stop payment will effect in 24hour but when i checked after some time amount has been debited from my card ... i asked country club people to cancel it but its non refundable membership so i am behind them to get the money ... but in a mean while SBI people started calling me every day and asking me to make the minimum due then i thought i will set up an EMI and pay to the card but they are not ready to set up an EMI so i am not paying the payment from last 4 months so now they sending the associate people near my house asking for money ..... i want to report a case against SBI .. i don't want to be a defaulter please help me how to go about this ......

SBI Credit Card — Bad service/Harassment of people

I have been using SBI credit card for more 4 years. Every 4 months they succeed in creating a new problem. They have blocked my card 5 times, without any reason. They do not give proper response. Their monthly statments are wrong. Etc.

Largest Bank harassing largest cross section of people

Credit Card — check collection is poor

Despite dropping the cheques in the cheque box well before due date, barclays bank has a weak collection mechanism and delay the date of collection so that they can claim the late payment charges.
    the customer care are taught to say no or to talk rules or to speak to you as though you are ignorant of finance.( which is very typical )
    Mails sent to customer care are not attended. Not even acknowledged.
    It is very evident that this credit card companies has resolved to set new lows in being unethical to make money .
    They also act as though the whole process of collection was delayed from the customer and that they are prompt by asking their collection agents to call as thought they havent recieved the cheques.

beware .. this bank is out there to cheat you...

This may be weird, but this actually have happened and guess who the "bad boy" is - yes the SBI's. One fine day during November '06 I got a phone call from SBI that a transaction have been made on a card owned by me. I immediately showed them a surprise as the card they were talking about never landed to me. Needless to say they registered a case of Fraud in the cards fate.

I immediately wrote a mail to "feedback.[protected]@ge.com" and "head.[protected]@ge.com" providing the information in written. Again to the surprise, except for the automated replies not a single reply came from there end till date.

During the start of the year 2007, I contacted few of their so called "supervisors" and expressed my Grievance that inspite of not having the card and a so-called fraud case going in its name, why should I receive a statement every month. Their reply was to ignore such statements and continue with them for some time as long they can settle the matter.

Starting mid-of-the-year the real pictures was unfolded and their so-called recovery agents started calling me. Literally at some point of time I actually had to spoke the same story for 2-3 times a day.

On conveying this to the SBI heads once again, told me to once again ignore such calls and they will put up a inter-office notice on the issue.

All was going right till yesterday when I got a call from a SBI lawyer (Serior advocate Mr. K L. Pradhan - [protected]) that they are putting a case with the police about the whole thing. I told Mr.Pradhan of the year long story once again. To my surprise once again, he was not aware of the proceeding and told me that he is going to look into the matter with SBI headoffice. I immediately taked with a SBI "supervisor" (Mr Milind this time) and pressed him to look into the matter unless I will have no option other than to approach the media or consumer court.

Mr.Milind assured to solve this within the next two days.

Need advice to what to do.
      Aug 13, 2020
      TODAY IN THE MORNING AT 11:44 A.M.; 11:47 A.M ; 11:50 A.M; & 11:53 A.M, I GOT FOUR SMS ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT SOME ON-LINE TRANSACTION OF Rs.5999.00 ( FOUR TRANSACTION OF SAME AMOUNT AMOUNTING TO Rs. 23, 996.00) HAS BEEN DONE THRU MY CARD NO: [protected]. THESE TRANSACTION WERE NOT DONE BY ME SO IMMEDIATLEY I CALLED UP YOUR REPRESENTATIVE ON CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE AND SPOKEN TO MR. MANAS, ( AT 12:40 P.M.) AND INFORMED HIM REGARDING THESE FRAUD TRANSACTION AND REQUESTED HIM TO BLOCK THE CARD AND MONEY TRANSFER TO THE MERCHANT.

THIS CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY HIM, HE HAS ADVISED ME TO FILL IN THE FRAUD FORM ON SITE, BUT YOUR SITE IS NOT ASSEABLE, HENCE I AM LODGING MY COMPLAINT ON SITE THAT PLEASE DO NOT TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO THE MERCHANT, AND REVERSE ALL THE TRANSACTIONS IN MY ACCOUNT.

wITH BEST REGARDS,

WITH BEST REGARDS,

wITH BEST REGARDS,

PRAKASH MIRCHANDANI
      Advocate K L Pradhan and Mr Pal Singh Rathi are experts on loan recovery. Mr Pal Singh Rathi called me so many times he sad he is a sub inspector in CP Police station and he said mr K L Pradhan has issued an unbailable warrant against me. who are these people?
      I have received a call for recovery from Sub Inspector From Delhi and Mr K L Pradhan ([protected])
      Not sure if it is fake

Pls let me if any information

I ordered for i mate Jaq phone thru SBI card.....They had send me I mate Jama for Rs.1000 extra. This is okay since they had confirmed from me as the ordered product was not available.

But i received faulty product after 25 days....Then no nody neither SBI card nor the mobile phone supplier helped for nearly 10 days....I don't know what to do?

Somehow i managed to send the product back to mumbai.....Then after a month also.......Product was not dispatched..........

But i started receiving calls from SBI card for the non payment.....I updated my concern to 8 executives..But all waste.......

Again i fight back with that compact international who supplied mobile for me and got the courier.........

Believe me i got the same mobile after doing some repair......

I got the feeling that this mobile is already used one....because it has the photos of somebody in the file manager.

Please tell me thow o get rid of this....

COMPACT INTERNATIONAL — Double Charge

I ordered an iMate JAQ SmartPhone and a Vivitar V35 digital camera on November 22nd, 2007, on the website www.deals4all.net/sbicardoffers/. On giving the necessary details and on pressing the 'order now' button, 'The Page Cannot Be Displayed' page popped up.

I got confused on whether the order had been placed or not, so I decide to call the Deals4All Customer Care for conformation of the order. The executive who answered the call told me that no order had been placed and asked me to place the order there, if I wanted to.

On inquiring further about Double Order being placed, I was assured that if such a thing happened, I would be contacted first and then the products would be released. So I decided to order there. The order number given to me was[protected]
        On December 8th, 2007, I received a call from Mr. Hitesh Punjabi, from Deals4All, who told me that two parcels have been dispatched against my name. When I gave him the above details, he told me to accept one set of the products. He assured me that no double amount will be charged, if so, one of them would be rejected. As instructed, I accepted one parcel with the above mentioned order number. But the SBI statement carried the charge of Rs. 6,5889/- twice in the month of Dec07.
        After a series of communication, SBI told me that they will not revert the amount unless they receive a cancellation letter from Deals 4All.
        Approximately one month ago, I received a call from Ms Priyanka, of Deals4All, who told me that Deals4All had received a parcel back and SBI will be instructed for credit/reverse the amount in my account. But nothing was done.
        On 4th Feb 08, at around 11.00am, I received a call from Ms Shalakha, from Deals4All, regarding the disputed parcel. She also confirmed that the same parcel had been received by Deals4All and told me to send the SBI statement, in which the double amount was charged, by fax on[protected]. I send the fax on 5th February 2008 around 01.00pm on the above number. From 05/02/2008 to till date I did not receive any message or call from your side.
        I keep on receiving the calls from SBI and I told them what Ms Priyanka & Ms Shalakha told me.
        But, today 08.02.2008, I received a call from SBI credit card department regarding the outstanding amount (Rs. 6,589/-). By his accent, it was clearly understood that he was indirectly threatening me to make this payment.

Deals4All & SBI Cards — Defactive TCL 5MP Digital Camera

I buy a TCL 500MP Digital Camera with deals4all.net, deals4all is business under SBI Bank Creadit Card department.

When i got the product, i't look ok, but when i use this camera it result was very bed the image was blur and damaged etc.

I contact to the company immiditaly, and send product to there service center. thay take 30 days to return camera, and when i received this camera it was changed but ti was a old camera with little scratched. after this i again contact to the service center but the service center perons way of talking is very rude and iresponsible.

So finaly i was tired to wast my money, my phone calls, my petrol. and i though that i wast my money in this froud company.

at last i found your name who can help us, you are alo requested to do the needful because company will thik twise before cheating other people.

Thanking You
        Awaiting You favourable Response soon

Vinir Shah
        my i-mate's jaq windows mobile doesnot accept any mini-sd memory card. when i insart any card in card slot, a messege displaid on screen "formate in memory card". when i on to formate the card again displaid a messege on screen "can not formated". this messege continuid with all cards. who can i install a memory card in my device?

SBI Credit Card — FAULTY PRODUCT

ITS SURPRISING THAT ONE OF THE BIGEST BANK LIKE SBI KEEPING TOTAL UNPROFESSINAL STAFF IN THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DEPT. WHO DO NOT KNOW EVEN HOW TO HANDLE CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN AND AFTER LITTLE ARGUMENT THEY BANG THE TELEPHONE SO HARSH. WE PURCHASE A PACKAGE PRODUCTS FROM SBI, AS SBI CUSTOMER CARE CALL US AND EXPLAIN ABOUT THE PRODUCTS, WE RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AFTER 21 DAYS AND THE WATCH IS NOT IN WORKING CONDTION SO WE COMPLAIN TO SBI CUSTOMER CARE BUT TILL DATE NO REPLY, WE RECEIVING FREQUENT CALL FROM SBI FOR THE PAYMENT OF THAT FAULTY PRODUCTS, THIS IS MY ONCE AGAIN REQUEST TO SBI PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL THIS IS 21ST CENTURY SUCH GOVERMENTAL ATTITUDE WELL HARM AND SPOIL THE NAME OF SBI.
        Dear Consumers

There are lot many people like me who have placed order on Deals 4 all site either for phone or camera or watches

I hava also placed an order for the TCL digital video camera but even after calling for a month i have not recievd it and paymnet for the same have been deucted from my credit card I have talked practically to everybody in Deals 4 all even the MD of the Deals 4 all company but no answer for the same

I am surprised how come bank like SBI could tie up with these cheats Deals 4 all
        I request you all to spread message in your family friend and working circles warning them of what can go wrong if you deal with Deal 4 all.

P Mehta

i have already submitted a complaint on the non-issiue of my credit cardapplied through their so called executive posted at their Bank's BRANCH at NEREDMET X road Sec'bad. Iam yet to receive any reply.
          my complaint is SBI though a PSU is denying cards to genuine people like me and seems to be caste biased while issuing credit cards. i wish they have some internal machinery to stop this menace and ensure that my credit card reaches me within a fortnight.
          i am unable to digest that my appl for credit card ,thrrough their appointed outsourcing executive functioning from their fully owned branch at Neredmet, repeatedly enquired from their Hub/centres and finally their appointed courrier speaking to me on the telephone number noted in my application, is not even found recorded at the customer care ( toll free number provided by the Bank ). Is there a racket ?
          dear sir/madam
          submitted an appl for SBI credit card to the auth broker ( called executives ) at the SBI Neredmet X Roads R K Puram Secunderabad ( AP ) in Dec 2007.Contact No [protected] was also provided.enqueries were made from the SBI auth time and again. in the second week of Jan one of the Rep of some COURRIER COMPANY informed me in my office landline telephone ( tel No [protected] that he is about to land there in my office at 2 Trg Batalion ( an army unit )within 15 mins. i was told keep my identity pfroof teady. I was since then for the courrier .
          From THE Broker at SBI Neredmet X roads i got the help line . enquired and was informed after repeated enquiry of my location,my name, mother's initial , my date of birth ( haridas mandal, Anjali, 01/02/1955 ) that no such appl for SBI CREDIT CARD is available with them despite my repeated pleas to crosscheck with the courrier which had contacted in my office telephone.
          It seems there is something amiss and the credit card issued in my name is with someone who may misuse.
          i therefore lodge this complaint so that SBI auth is alerted and the courier agency is pulled up. the Broker ( sorry executive) at SBI NEREDMET must alertted as well.
          pl confirm date of delivary of my new SBI credit card as i have apllied on 27.05.2008, my form number S[protected]
          my mobile no [protected]

I Garge Nikhil from Vadodara, Gujarat applied for SBI Credit Card before 5 months back at that time some of reason i have received a SMS that my Application was reject by some some reason, but they do not give me a solid reason for rejection. After a 2 or 3 mohts a marketing Person come to me and said you are recommended to issue a SBI Credit Card and I was applied on 19th August 2008 2nd time after 07 days i have received a SMS my application in process and with in few days i will received the same but after 15 days i have received SMS my Application again rejected but this time also they do not give any reason of rejection this is very rediculas.

so, i want a Solid reason why I was rejected or Whether the system is faill to issue me Credit Card or what kind of mischip go held with my application.

Pl reply as early as possible

thanking You.
          I was an SBI credit card holder from July.06 onwards. However i hv lost my credit card in Dec.07 at Trivandrum and informed the bank about the same at the same time. The bank has told me that issuing duplicate credit card will incur Rs.200.00, which i do not agree to pay and for the same reason asked the bank to not to issue any credit card.

For 6 months i have not received any communications from the bank and was in belief that the credit card was cancelled. But since last four months i m getting msg in my mobile number, wherein the statement of card is coming. Thankfully there is no debit in the card statement and instread credit of Rs. 180.00 is shown. In this regrds i want the bank to do either of the two
          1. Close the Credit card so that misuse of the card can be ensured
          2. Issue me the card and change my address as given below so that i can ensure non misuse for the same.

Address: Raghvendra Kumar Singh
          14A/51, 2nd Floor, W.E.A. Near Channa Market
          Karol Bagh - 110 005, New Delhi- 110 005
          Mobile No. :[protected]
          without my notice they are paying bills of royal sundarm health card payments. i had already complained about this but no reply. i do wanna total bill debit statement since january of 2007 upto end, so that i can clear my bill please send to my id as soon as possible [[protected]@yahoo.com].

This is to inform you that I was received call from SBI regarding credit card approved and i have signed all the documents as per bank required. Further please note i have received call from SBI Gurgaon regarding sending my credit card which is not received by me as yet but received bill for rs. 277 /- Apprx.

Sir, i am very much surprise received bill without received credit card and filling choosing of SBI card is wrong dession.

Hence request please look in to the matter to stop loose prestige in the market.
          Tks & Regds,
          Bajrang Agarwal
          I received a credit card from SBI.
          I have some complaints to register regarding this issue. The customercare people are not at all attending the telephone. Hence I request some of senior officials to call me on telephone. the phone number is [protected].
          Varughese Kurien

Rameshbhai c. Patel
            B/7, surmandir near janakinagar,
            Ellorapark-gorwa road, vadodara 390 016
            Tel: [0265]...
            Dear Sirs,

Please refer my complaint dated17.02.2008, wherein I had requested you to look into my credit card...
            I am an ex army veteran. I retired as a Non Commissioned Officer in Jan 2007. But inspite of one year having been elapsed,...

This is G Ganesh S, having a/c [protected] with SBI, Amalapuram. My account has been debited two...

Hi, let me not even begin as to when this episode has started... August, '06!! In short, I asked for a draft I never got, was charged EMIs on the same, had my card misued to buy airline tickets, received calls from their collections team asking for payments, and now receive emails from an impotent AVP who promises to call me, but does not, inspite of giving 2 numbers that I am available at!

The resolution is still in progress :-)

SBI Credit Card — HARRASMENT AND CHEATING

A lady from SBI Credit Cards had called me in July/Aug 10 and told me that I have been selected as a Privilege Customer of SBI for my good records with them and so they are offering me there Privilege Circle Pro gramme wherein they would give me a Holiday Stay Gift Voucher, A Wrist Watch, and a one side Air Travel Ticket for one person by paying Rs.6000/- against the scheme amount of more then Rs.40000/- and I had the say yes immediately even without thinking or asking further about it .
            When I told her to send me the details on my e-mail or by post she said it is not possible and sent me the same and sent me the kit.
            When I went through the scheme I found that it was not possible for me to avail the same and then I called up SBI Customer Care and told that I do not want the offer and kindly cancel the same immediately and asked her the process for sending back the Kit sent to me. On this, she talked with someone keeping me on hold and said it would be possible to do so and I would get my money deducting some amount as in the due course as per my regular payment schedule had made the payment for the scheme too.
            She further said that someone from the said dept. would also talk to me and would guide me how to proceed further.
            A phone call came at an evening time after few days when I was busy with one of my client and came out and had a talk with the person but, to my surprise I was shocked to hear from the lady on the other side talking to me arrogantly and telling me that the plan can not be cancelled at any cost and I would not get my money back at any cost.
            So, I wrote an e-mail and sent a letter to the customer care dept. and even wrote to the VP Ms Ddhody of that dept. about the same.
            I got an e-mail from the VP instructing me to send back the Kit with me to one Mr.Saurabh of Plate5 Consultancy Services at New Delhi and e-mail or talk to him too. On this I sent the mail and even tried to talk with the person I was not able to talk so I again sent an e-mail informing about the matter and sent back the kit in Nov.10 the deadline as mentioned on the voucher sent to me for booking. The same was even informed to the concerned persons like the Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Manish Jain, the customer care dept., Plate5 Consultancy Services, VP Customer Services, Manager Customer Services but, till date the things are not resolved.
            One day I got a phone call from a gentlemen inquiring about the issue and I thought now my issue would be resolved but again to my surprise he told me that the plan cannot be cancelled and I would have to forget my paid money in any circumstances and when I told him that it the SBI can not force me to avail the offer if do not want then also he told me the same thing.
            Then when I received my next a/c statement for my Purchase transactions made I found that the billing amount was also near to my paid amount so I then blocked their payment too.
            Now, they are calling me for making their outstanding bill payment repeatedly at odd times and writing me threatening letters about spoiling my name credit record with CBIL and take legal action if amount not paid. When I told them to resolve my issue and make my due payment they do not respond and for their payment they make so much follow up right from local (Vadodara) person to the person sitting at H.O in Delhi.
            I repeatedly told each and every person who called me for the payment about resolving this matter at the earliest but, none of them has even bothered to look in to the customer’s point of view for resolving. They just want to enforce their scheme compulsorily on me even when I do not want their offer. This is something very hurting that an organization like SBI who has an very high re pot in the market as a biggest financial sector and dealing like this and that too with a client to whom they call a PRIVILEGE CLIENT.
            This is absolutely an Harassment and Cheating to its Privilege Client as they call
            Please help me out as I do not have any other options other than yours as I am always in tension because of this issue as such thing has never ever happened in my life and have lost many things due to their MENTAL TOURCHER by calling me and not responding to my request at any level.
            Kindly Help.
            Any more information in detail needed am ready to do so.
            Thanking you and await for a positive solutions.

Rajendra Adya

With reference to the above subject I received letter dated 07/02/08 with ref number: MQ[protected] from...

One day the SBI card sales executive came in my college and told SBI card is free chargeable. There is no any rental for SBI card. I filled the form and SBI card also received to me. I call sbi card toll free no several times to block and cancel my card i donot interested to use that card.Earlier they told that ok but they are sending letter regularly. Everymonth i called them for the same but i did not got any positive response from there side.I have not used SBI card at all . One executive has called me to deposit the payment that you have taken insurance in SBI Card and you will have to pay for that. (Really i have not taken any insurance on SBI card even i have not signed for insurance). Every month they send me the statement and everytime the bill increased by 1500 Rs.MY SBI CAARD NO IS[protected].
              Aug 13, 2020
              This complain true on date 6/3/09 SBI card sales executive come my home in karnal 1756-A sector-6 and he say me i convert ur silver card in platinem card without extra charge and ur cradit limet is increse 2.5 lac.He fill up my application form and he recieved my card and says new card i got in a week by couriar.He comes from gurgaon.When i cheak my unbilled amount 1400 Rs credit on vishal mega mart on 9/3/09.When i complain coustmer care they say there are no any scheme convert platiniam card and ur layble to paid this amount then i understand a chetter cheat me. I request all o[censored] pl do not give ur card and card no. any person. SUKHWANT SINGH
              dear sir
              This is TB.Somashekarappa my cradit card no:[protected]
              My problem is Ur sent a massage to my mobile no:[protected]

ur wrongly menstion my e-mail ID [protected]@ibibo.com.

But currect email ID is [protected]@ibibo.com
              please correct the same and sent a details of payments,
              awiting for ur fast reply

regards
              TB Somashekarappa
              ur wrongly menstion my e-mail ID [protected]@ibibo.com.

But currect email ID is [protected]@ibibo.com
              please correct the same and sent a details of payments,

card no.[protected],
                sir, till today i have not use your credit card, few months before one offer was given to me many times," accept the DD of Rs 30000/- w/o any interest upto one month" . It is surprise that I have received DD 094243 dated 14-07-07 with letter & envolop w/o date on 10-09-07.i.e.after 2 months , on taking suggetion from your executive I cash the DD and within one month from the date of recipt I paid all Amt to you as per telephonic talk .Till today I am receving statement demanding amt of Rs 2274/-. hence you are requested to clear my statement so that I can use the card in future , otherwise cancel the card . Dont send me statement again. Thanking you umesh kawalkar, amravati (MS)

SBI CARD — Charging for not used credit card

sir/ madam,

I am holder of card with following details

Card NO : [protected]
                Name : V. O Mohanakumar

Date of Birth : 27.5.1964

As per letter from SBI Credit card, I have a balance of rupees more than ten thousand to pay for the above card number .

Actually I have never used the card for any type of transaction or not joined any schemes for the SBI card holders.

I have told the executives that i am not interested the card but he told me it's free of cost and only paid if any transaction happened

I am getting monthly statements for paying bills .When i contact with customer care department they told me that not to pay the payment unless card is used

and they also told me that if I never need the card break the card so I did like that and dropped at the box. I have sent a letter to the following address

regarding this and informed that I am not liable to pay this amount

1) SBI CARD and payment Pvt LTD,
                New Delhi 110001.

2) Mr.Bharadwaj Ryali
                Payment assistance unit
                Gurgoon -122002

By submitting all the above facts I am asking you to kindly avoid me from paying the bill since I didn't used the card. If you are not accepting this request

I have to go to Human Right Commission and to the Media also

Expecting Your favor at the earliest,

V O Mohanakumar

SBI — Credit card unnessary due

Daer Sir,

I have taken Credit Card of Bank and if the bank sends Bill charging Some Insurance policy and it was informed verbaly as well as through mail to bank that I have not asked you to send such policy and if you are charging amount to me please send detail document of policy as well as policy number policy paper to me.After clear cut discussion and explanation to different different executive of bank last 2year and six month bank is charging late fee charges and not willing to close this matter and now bank has forwarded this detail to Credit information berow and due to this another bank who want to give me home loan stopped sanction letter .It makes big loss to me .I have given total 10 mails and they replied through one mail that amount reversing is not possible .Also they are not sending detils of policy .Please help me out in this problem wheather to pay amount with late fee charges or registerr a complainton them .

Lale D D
                Almost the same thing happened to me also. When I came to SBI bank at Nagerbazar -Kolkata for
                depositing PPF amount, one executive accosted me and told that he will give me a gift as I have PPF A/c. He offered me a free SBI Credid card for one year. I have not shown any interest. He told me you
                just keep it and it will cover some insurance . Still I was not interested. He then request me to keep it
                and it will save his job. Like this, ultimately I have agreed and very quickly he filled-up the application
                by me.

Any way, I have purchased few goods and paid the amount within due date.After my last transaction
                the bill shows some interest( around Rs.50) accrued, though I have given the cheque in due time. I wrote a letter and
                dropped into drop box, saying that I am not accepting the bill and I want to close the account immediately. But there is no reply from bank. I talked to the branch manager of Nagerbazar and he said there is no relation with the bank and could not help in this matter.

It is surprising that one person is doing business in SBI bank premisses and for that the bank is not
                responsible.

In every month bills are coming with an interst of the previous iterest amount. I dropped another letter
                for closing the account along with broken card as per advice from customer care department.

Still the bills were comming about one year and then stopped. There is no communication till then. I thought the matter was solved.

Now, after five years, representative from SBI contacted me over phone, saying that you have to settel
                the account and you have around Rs8000/- due. I have explained the whole thing and asked him '"why you have not setteled earlier when the amount was small and now you want to settle when the amount is substancial.'" But he don't like to listen me and keep on disturbing me almost every day in my office and residence.

Please help me from this dispute.

Ananta Kumar De

Card #4317-[protected]

Ph:[protected]

sir,maine june 2006 main sbi se 34,000 ka dd encash kiya tha jiska no.167720 tha jiski instalment maine 2007may tak di hai uske baad maine foreclosure ke liye customer care main baat ki to unhone mujhe bataya (ms.shyamshree)ki ek pahle jo aapne 10000 ka draft liya tha uske8643 rs. or baki foreclosure ke liye 20676 rs ka cheque rems department main bhej do.vaise to main aapke yahan atm pin or statement na milne ki complaint bahut baar feedback.[protected]@ge.com par kar chuki thi par aaj tak mera atm pin no. nahi mila or sahi time par statement na mil pane ke karan maine foreclosure ko better option samjha lekin june 07 se apply kiya gaya foreclosure aaj tak nahi hua maine jab rems department main ch.bheja uske baad15july ko statement ayi ki aapka full foreclosure ho gaya or No Payment Required likha tha.uske baad mere mobile par alert aya payment due hai maine cuctomer care main ph kiya to pata chala ki mera cheque bounce ho gaya maine sbbj sarita vihar ke a/c ka cheque diya tha maine ch.26 june ko courrier kiya tha meri july ki statement main likha hai ki cheque 7 july ko mil gaya par cash hone ke liye 27 july ko mere bank main pahuncha tha is main meri koi fault nahi thi mere account se mere housing loan ki installment nlkal chuki thi is liye mera cheque bounce hua aap ki galti ke karan aisa hua.fir maine jitni bhi baar customer care main ph kiya sabne alag alag amount ka cheque bhejne ko kaha aap mere account main dekh sakte ho pahle1055Rs.fir3963.65Rs.ka cheque bhej diya fir main hi baar baar fone karti rai apke yahan se mujhe koi sms nahi aya.sep ki statement alert mobile par aya fir ph karne par pata chala ki 14000 or bhej do maine kaha ki aap bahut din tak ch. cash nahi karvate ho fir kahte hi ki cheque bounce ho gaya to aapke executive ne kaha ki aap drop box main cheque daal do r fir customer care main ph kar dena hum aapka fund rems main forward kar denge maine aisa hi kiya maine ph.kar ke apke executive se kaha ki vo mera amount rems main transfer kar do to unhone kaha ki ab aapko kuch nahi dena hai 7oct ko mere account se 14ooo Rs.transfer ho chuke hai ab mujhe baar baar statement mil rahi hai ki aapko13971.69Rs.aur dene hai main ab kya karun mera paisa kahan ja raha aapke yahan itne harsh,rude answer milte hain ki ph karne ka bhi man nahi karta main asthmatic patient hoon 2 baar attack ho chuka hai sir kindly help me &foreclose my loan account.i dont want to continue with your bank pahle bhi main yeh card band karva chuki thi.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  My dad is continuously getting calls from sbi credit card centre. They don speak any thing clearly .They just ask about me. I have clearly mentioned my cell number.If at all any issues they should contact me, but time and again they will call my dad.Because of work, I stay in a diffrent place.
                  My dad is getting calls from this number [protected]. I have been trying this number, but it is continuously coming busy.
                  Please stop this harassment to my dad
                  I have been using SBI credit card for the last six months and have been paying full payment regularly. I used to get SMS in my mobile giving the total outstanding amount and I used to honour the same. My due date was 12th of every month.

This month, I did not receive any outstanding message from SBI, neither the bill nor the SMS... and I also forgot about the same because of Pongal holidays. I received a call from SBI collection agency, day before yesterday and they requested me to pay only the minimum due... As a policy, since I pay the full amount I told them and they in turn told me that they will send someone to collect the same. During the conversation, I asked for the full amount due so that I can prepare the cheque and the lady told me its Rs.14, 000/-

The man came to my place the next day to collect the same and since I wanted to clarify the amount, I asked him the cheque amount and he called his people and told me that the amount due was Rs.18, 000/- When I told him since there is a discrepancy in the amount, I shall check on the net statement and pay him the amount. The man left, but I got a call saying that I have to pay Rs.14, 000/- I told him that his person has already left. The person on the line called Karthik shouted at me saying that they will charge me Rs.750/- as interest charges if I don't pay him immediately. I just told him that between evening 7.00pm and morning 10.00 am there is not going to be much of difference as in any case, they would be depositing the same the next day only. But is was shocking for me to hear the way he spoke over the phone to collect the same.

I told him I shall deposit the same in the drop box and did the same.
                  To my surprise, just about 30 minutes back, I received a call from SBI assistance...(thats what they told me...) I asked him, is it the collection agency and he said no, but collected the details... I as a fool told him the details, but now feel that I was being cheated by him...

FOR TWO DAYS DELAY, THAT TOO DURING HOLIDAYS... THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO WAIT...AND FOR NO REASON GETTING ABUSED FROM SOMEONE UNKNOWN, THAT TOO WHEN I AM A PROMPT PAYMENT CUSTOMER. I FEEL VERY MUCH CHEATED AND WISH NO ONE ELSE IS BEING CHEATED LIKE ME... HENCE THIS COMPLAINT...

PLEASE DO NOT BE LIKE ME... PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT TALK TO YOU ANYTHING AND THEY TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED AND SHOUT AT YOU AS IF YOU OWE THEM SOMETHING... BE CAREFUL...

A VERY UNHAPPY AND DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER...
                  Respected sir,

My self Jagdish singh, My Govt. Salery account in your SBI branch at Rohtak (Haryana)
                  My Acc. No. Is [protected].
                  My Application no.is PBD / ATM / 55
                  Dated 29/11/2008
                  Place of application--Rohtak (Haryana)
                  ATM ID-SIAN 50009502
                  TXN NO.1863
                  My ATM Card no.[protected]

I went to SBI ATM on dated 25 .11.2008 at Panipat near Gurudwara (G.T.Road) Haryana.
                  i put ATM card for take some of money, but i am awak that there is no any sufficient balance,
                  FYI that privious day my balance was more than 10000 Rs.
                  I really awak that my account debit with sum of Rs. 14500 Rs. in same day Evening 18:10 pm.dated 25/11/2008.and i LOST OF 14500 RS...

i put FIR in Police station as per same and submitted application in SBI branch.and branch sure to me that with in 3 month you got a positive result.

i really travel in many diffrent Branch SBI but there no any result..many more time i visit in Branch but still there no any action...

But branch Head Panipat SBI, , he told me that till evening[protected]:30 pm to 7;00 pm, an Engineer came for saved Photo graph same dated data but he told me that due to Virus problem in system ( SBI, ATM, Machine)
                  AND SAID THAT all previous data has been crupt, and continue 29th jan..so sorry

there no any result and no any chance to help you.

I took mini statemnt but 20, 000 was debited from my acc.
                  Its not yet deposited to my acc. its been 10 days.
                  My acc No is [protected].

So it is requested to you that please help me same above mention matter.i will very thankful for your its this kind act.

Jagdish Singh
                  M-[protected]
                  I am ur bank credit card holder card no is[protected] I have received a ststment of Rs:-23130.04. i was mail to u last year many times and you give me reply That matter was closed but after one year i had received same. for your information i am get a policy on phone EMI is 800/- per month and I paid by cheque but next month i closed that policy on phone but your statment of that amount is coming reguralury. That policy was closed why the letter and statment is coming. i was not used credit card in any purchasing. this is harrasment from yor side.Please see that matter and do the needfull

DEAR SIRS,
                    i HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED THE USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR INTERNET BANKING ON 14/01/2008. AFTER A WEEK, WHEN I TRIED TO LOG IN ON WWW.ONLINESBI.COM AS MENTIONED IN CONFIDENTIAL ENVELOPE, THE LOG IN ID WAS DECLARED AS INVALID USER ID.THE BANKING OFFICER HAS EVEN ENABLED FROM HIS COMPUTER AND ACCORDING TO HIM, NEEDS VALIDATION FROM MUMBAI OFFICE .

IN VIEW OF ABOVE I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES CONCERNED TO KINDLY DO NEEDFUL AT THEIR END.

THANKING YOU.

FAITHFULLY YOURS'

SATISH KUMAR TIWARI

SAVINGS A/C NO. [protected]

SBI TANDA BRANCH ,
                    DITT-AMBEDKARNAGAR U.P.

MOBILE NO [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I forgot my password, I need new password to activate my internet banking Activity. Please Help me ASAP
                    My Account No :[protected]
                    Branch Address: Bodinayakanur.-625513
                    Theni district
                    TamilNadu
                    respected sir
                    i have applied for internet banking i want to get email id & password but now i cant reach branch for receing email id and password because i am in oman (out of india) thatswhy i write a application to my accont branch to give a power of attorney to my brother and fax my application on fax no.[protected] which is in pune dattawadi sbi branch that fax report come ok but when my brother reach that branch they r saying we are not get any fax and i also mail to the branch on email id [email protected] my humble request is to co operate me help to touch with my account

datttawadi branch pune customer
                    heerabai s swami
                    this is akash from delhi i have my saving account in SBI sultan puri delhi, so i applied before 2 months for the itnernet banking but till now i m not getting my username and passowrd, two or three times i visit my bank the give me nos [protected], 4545, [protected], [protected] but i m not getting any response so plz do something ASAP otherwise tell me the procedure how can i get my username and password

akash deep
                    MY account no is [protected]
                    branch address sultan puri delhi
                    Even I am having the same prolem in logging in using the internet I.D and pass word issued by the bank how do I resolve the problem
                    Brinda
                    Brinda

I see Rs. -8908.16 in my balance and Rs. 11000/= in as lien amount. Whereas i should have Rs. 62/= as balance and Rs. 2000/=...

SBI Bank — SBI CREDIT CARDS [Resolved]

I have applied for SBI credit cards two times in a year, they have taken all the important documents, after some days i recieved...