Street Style Store — Amount got debited from Google Pay but order not placed

I added footwear from SSS in my cart and proceed to checkout through google pay. In google pay I made payment and it got successful (screenshot attached) But when it directed me back to SSS website. My order was in cart only and it said proceed to payment. But the amout already got debited and it is not showing on their website. They took my money but have not placed order. I want my money back

Amount got debited from Google Pay but order not placed

[Aug 10, 2020] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2020

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that kindly share the registered email id and registered contact number so that we can check it and solve your query.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS
Updated by ppawar330 Aug 12, 2020
[protected]@gmail.com
Street Style Store Customer Care's response Aug 12, 2020

We are extremely sorry but we haven't received any sort of payment from your end, though you had tried for it, but it was unsuccessful. If in case the amount is deducted, it will be reflected in your account within 5 to 7 days and if not, then you can co-ordinate with your bank and same shall reflect in your account.

SSS
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Street Style Store Phone
    Street Style Store Address
    206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088