Sun Direct

West Bengal

View More Information...

Good

Sun Direct Complaints & Reviews

I recharge my Sun Direct DTH account with Rs 500 one month back and amount not credited yet and Sun Direct dealer does not...
Sir
m a user of sun direct for last four years.In 5th August 2010 i recharge my account by calling this no which is...

I'm Staying in Lakshadweeves Islands and a Customer of Sundirect DTH for the last two years. Now, I'm not able to watch any of the channels in the morning afer the satelite isssue. I think so far they could not solve this problem. It is injustice to the customer and Sundirect is cheting its 5.8 million cusotmers. I have paid for some of the pay channels (Star movies, HBO etc) Are they going to refund my money or solving the problem soon? But in the night time i,m watching only DD channled and few other chnnalesISun,K tv, Surya, Kiran)I have not got ant answer from the sundirect officials so far.
Aug 13, 2020
I agree this, even in Chennai the case is same. POGO itself signal strength too low and the picture got freezed, start cracking. No refund and validity extension provided by Sundirect. The customer care executive unable to resolve this.

Taking money and cheating customers poor fellow Sundirect groups, Vsool raja groups no business ethics when they are into problem must face customer genuinely and extend validity extension free of cost but they dont do it instead they terminate the activation as if they are 100% perfect but it is provide 100% imperfect service past two months, no one to control their cheating going on...some one must do something or ransack the Sundirect owners for their public cheating in the name of SUNDTH

Not a single Islamic Channel like Peace TV (a very popular Indian Channel in India) is being shown...

The Manager,
    Vasanth & CO
    Chennai Head office.

I have purchased a Sony TV and Sun DTH on 25.7.10. The bill number for Sun DTH is 7902 dt.25.7.10. It seems your people have not log the purcahse with Sun DTH distributor in time.

Thereby, the installation got delayed and happened only on 29.7.10 after our repeated requests and follow up. Now installation done, but connectivity not happened. When we enquire Sun direct call centre, they ask us the contact your Nanganallur Vasanth & CO shop people. On our contact your shop people asking us to produce the receipt, (Copy of which is available with them) and their answer was very erratic and no respectful speach.

We fell very hurt and suffering even after spending money.

My observation is, your shop people does not care about the customer's requirement. Once sold they are not willing to even give proper answer. Is it the after sale service. Very poor communication, poor service.

Ultimate sufferer is your customer, please take corrective action immediately.

Hope you will take immediate action.

N. Ramachandran,
    [protected].
    Aug 13, 2020
    hi sir how are you i want activation this card namber ;[protected]R my name reaz mohamed pls sir waiting for you sir

I have purchased Sun direct on 09/12/2009. 9 months they have given free connection after that they disconnected all the channels. I have recharged Rs. 110 currency On 30/09/2010 but from past 15 days they have not activated. Please solve the problem. below i have mentioned my DTH details.

Set Top Box With Remote Sl. No. -- P[protected]
    Smart Card Sl. No. -- [protected]
    OSS Reference ID -- MR5026506
    Voucher NO. -- [protected]
    My name -- Narasimhamurthy
    Phone Number -- [protected] / [protected]

Please solve this problem as soon as possible,

Narasimhamurthy
    In this above case am already compliant/informed customer care centre . Please note the compliant No. 1-[protected]. At the present time the problem not solved. And any authorized person not visit/call till date.

Sun Direct — Non receipt of money

I have sent Rs.1000/- through net banking on 17 Sep 2011 vide transaction number 23509988IG67586633 TRANSFER TO [protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA . But money not yet received by Sun Direct. Please return my cash otherwise same may please be credited to my sun direct account.

This is to inform you that there are many llocal / reginal cbannel missing for your list of channel available through SUN DIRECT like –

Assamese Programmes : - RONG, DY365, NE HIFI, NEWS TIME ASSAM
    Bengali Programmes : - Rupashi Bangla, 24 Ghanta, Sananda Tv,
    Sony AATH, Dhoom Music, News Time
    Music Programmes : - SS Music, Masti, B4U, ZTEC, ZING
    Movies Programmes : - B4U Movies, Enter10 Movies

Because of non availability og these above mentioned Channels we are facing a lot of problem in coming on our business like: -

(i) First of all we are not able to attend new customer.
    (ii) Our existing customer are shifting to other Service provides therefore losing our faithful customer.
    (iii) Our customer are also reforming Set.Top.Box and moving to Dish TV, Airtel, Tata Sky.

Therefore it is requested that you plan take necessary steps so that we can further in crease our business and retain our existing customers for our mutual benefit. Please treat this mater on a priority basis.

This complaint is registered because of he agony that we have faced over not able to view the channels on 8th July to untill 26 july.The reason i was told that because of satellite problem they are not able to transmit the signal.But Sir i want to mention here that if it... very bad st sun direct....... please i was say dont purchase this sun direct ............i was so many day........ it very good for big tv & dish tv
      Aug 13, 2020

I will recharge 2 month card 110 rupees each. Now 6 days i complaint every day the executive cheeting me they telling every day in different answer in 1st day the told me their executive will come with in 12 hours but nbody comes
        every day i compaint this this toomuch cheeting
        i get very bad answer
        in theses days nobody attend in my house

my name pratheepan
        my modem no.[protected]

my mobile [protected]

Sun Direct DTH — non recharge of sun direct

sir i recharge sun direct on 13/05/2013 evening at 7.35 pm for rs 159 in recharge it now . com but still it did not recharged in my bank a/c amount has been debited but recharge has not been done so please verify and recharge it sir I'm waiting .

OUR SMART CARD NO. IS [protected]. LAST FRIDAY ON WARDS NO SIGNAL. WHEN I AM CALLING LOACL SERVICE PROVIDER[protected], THERE IS A PROBLEM IN SATELLITE. YESTERDAY HE INFORMED STAELLITE PROBLEM IS RESOLVED BUT DISH ANGLE TO BE CHANGED. AS PER NO ADDTIONAL RESOURCES PROVIDED BY SUN DTH. TOTAL 5000 CUSTOMER ARE FACING SIMILAR PROBLEM IN THIS REGION. ON AVERAGE THEY ARE CHANGIN 8-10 CUSTOMERS. TO ATTEND THIS COMPLAINT IT TAKES ANOTHER 50-60 DAYS.

WHEN WE ARE CONTACTING SUN DIRECT CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE TELLING SAMSUNG SETUP BOXES ARE NOT WORKING. THESE NEED TO BE REPLCED.

THE TIME FRAME NO BODY HAVING THE ANSWERS.

HOWMANY DAYS IT TAKES NO ANSWER.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Of late we stopped getting transmission for mancy channels. There was a message on the screen saying that the satellite positioning has been changed and they would reset our dishes free of cost.

We called up the Sun guys and they said they would send a guy that week itself, this was 3 weeks ago. As the days passed more channels became defunct. We kept calling the Sun guys and they said they would come, but never came.

This is not our first bad experience with Sun. Its been like this always and they have scant regards to customers. They have no intention to take care of the customers. This is the service industry at the worst.
          Sun has the worst customer service i have ever seen.. THis canot be tolerated any level..For over 1 month we have been pathetically trying for their technicians to change the dish angle and still no response.. The have disconnected their phone lines or kept in busy.. Is this is consumer company...Please people who plan to buy Sun DTH dont buy it.1000 Rs saved by their cheap schemes..but i bet you will suffer for than Rs5000...

Authorities take some action.. When i contacted others the same was the response.. This is intorable!!
          Even i have the same problem related to satellite adjustment.For the past 1 month i kept on calling the customer care.But the action has not yet taken.Almost i lost all the channels.Very worst service

SUN DTH — Satellite is not receiving signal

SUN DTH satellite is not receiving signal because of this we are not able to watch channels. we have already registered lots of complains but no response from SUN DTH.

Smart Card No:[protected] R
          Name:- Ashok Kumar

I am existing customer of Sun Direct since November 2009. I opted for Sun Direct based on the fact that I am fom Chennai (settled in Hyderabad) and can view more Tamil channels through Sun Diret. But the real fact is different.

The customer service is very very poor and lot is required to improve on that.

I am not receiving any channels and when contacted CC, they gave technicians number and he does even pick that phone, instead, swtiched off his mobile.

This is not my only experiance, Sun Direct CC even deduct money from Sun Direc account without your notice, which is very critical. There is no point telling world class service, No 1 Mpeg service, all those stuf with this service.

Should anyone listen to these grievances of mine? You can contact me at [protected]

Anand.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Sun direct is showing like the device needs to be upgraded for the satellite change. And they will send the technicians to home for free of charge. I have contacted the dealers regarding this, they provided two invalid numbers and they are claiming that these are the numbers of agency the work has been taken.

After trying to these unavailable numbers and I called back to the dealers to report this. They said, If you pay Rupees 250, We will arrange seperate technicians to do this. And we are not the responsible persons for providing unavailable numbers.

Finally, it's very clear that they are playing among themself to get 250 rupees. But sun direct is still claiming that this is completely free.
            what is new freq no for SUNDIRECT
            i need SUNDIRECT new freq no

The complaint is when ever there is rain there is no signal. I have complaint many times and till date this problem is not solved. As you know the monsoon has started. There will be only rain. I have paid to view the channels and I do not like to hear any excuses. Even natural or technical problem. All problems must be sorted and then the product must be launched. If my problem is not sorted out I need compensation for the same.
              Aug 13, 2020
              MY CARD NO IS[protected] R IN THE NAME OF PARDEEP SINGH NEW AMAN NAGAR LUDHIANA. I M FACING THE 3RD TIME PROBLEM WITHIN ONE MONTH . NOW THIS TIME WHEN I OPEN THE T.V CHANNEL THE SCREEN SHOW THE MASSAGE RETURN TO THE DOWN LOAD STREAMS AND WAIT 132 SECONDS AFTER THE 132 SECONDS THE T.V SCREEN SHOW SUN DIRECT AND PROCESSING IS RUNNING CONTNUE 5 MINUTE my mobile no [protected]
              KINDLY CLEAR THE PROBLEM

THANKING U
              smart card no.[protected]
              setu box sr no. F[protected]

NOT GETTING SIGNALS EXCEPT POTHIGI NO OTHER CHANNELS
              WORKING KINDLY TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY
              my self brijesh patel from navsari, gujarat . i had a problem that dusing the rain signal is not available as well as the information relating to running programm on different channel is not given . and some important channels are not visible . so its my humble requet that you will give good consideration to my request

Sundirect — Activation [Resolved]

I had paid Sun Direct for 6 monthson 17.7.2010 with amount 655/- through on line. For Activation with great difficulty I am...
                I, S Sanoop ( Smart card No: [protected] , Set up box No: P[protected]) is a customer of sun direct since last...
                IT IS THE WORST AND WORST STAND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM SUN DTH. EVERY HELP LINE EXECUTIVE TELLING DIFFERENT LIES, DIFFERENT...
                ONE OF THE SUNDIRECT EXECUTIVE ACTIVATED WRONG PLAN FOR ME INSTEAD OF REPEATING WHICH PLAN TO ACTIVATE. AND FROM LAST 25 DAYS...

for last 5 days no bengali channels like Star Jalsa,Star Ananda,DD Bangla,DD National etc. are not seen in the Sun Direct.Several times I called local distributer PNS ENTERPRISES, 53/1/3, Hazra Road, Ballygunge Chambers,Kolkata - 700 019, the official answered that " we can't do anything, what are the channels available with your Sun Direct.you see it, we are unabl to do anything," and they put the phone off.

Sundirect — Missing Channels

Since two weeks some of the channels are not functioning properly. In between the channels stop automatically and come after few hours.

Please solve the problem as your earliest.

Thanks.

Philip.P.S
                Please install animex in sundirect as
                soon as possible

Please...

Sun Direct — Channel off air

I have been using the Sun direct for a while, theier services are sub standard and thier customer care is pathetic.. worst in India and they have been cheating customers .
                I have the sun smart card no [protected] and have calling them since 2 months .

there is no response nor follow up from their side and they rudly hung the phone .

Sun sucks , dont go for this useless DTH

chandra
                Require solution for your problem.
                Send mails to all the following email ids in the To or CC...One of them (assuming some one will be always against some one, takes this option to revenge others) surely take this problem to higher officials.

[protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in, [protected]@sundirect.in,

my dish not working from 8, 9TH JULY 10
                  dear sir,

my dish tv sun direct is not working since 8th march...
                  sir we didnot get any channel in our connection from yesterday onwards. when we switch on the tv shows the message 'E50-32...

Sundirect — No transmission [Resolved]

Dear all,

I got this DTH "SUN DIRECT" when I bought samsung LCD. The service for SunDirect has been...

i really very disappointment as the sun direct dish tv have no customer care as they mention in their website 24 hour service but not a single even day or night they available they make me fool . and i lost my money to purchase this dish tv...

i want to know how to put legal action against sun direct

please tell me i agree to complete all legal document.

OUR PAID CHANNEL ARE NOT VIEWABLE FROM (THREE DAYS REGULAR)6/7/2010... AND TODAY IS 9/7/2010 WHEN I PUT THIS COMPLAINT AND DAILY TRY FOR CUSTOMER CARE BUT NON AVAILABLITY NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO.?????????????

mental harasment is here for me due to this SUN DIRECT (vERY LOW QUALITY PRODUCT EVER IN INDIA)
                  Hi Nagrota,

I opened TV yesterday(09 July 10) and services are not available. Today when I opened their site(SunDirect.in) this is the message they are displaying.
                  ==========================================================================
                  Dear Subscribers,

We regret that our full service is not currently available. Until the restoration of our full service you will not be charged for the channels you are viewing now on your sun direct DTH
                  =======================================================================
                  Also there is a complaint link where you can enter your complain. But I agree that not charging money for promised service is not only way. They must have informed people by sms, email or even by calling(which would be huge task in itself I suppose). I did try calling customer care in April last time for recharge details and I was able to get information. Not sure what is the status now.

Tarun
                  I have updated the site with followng complaint. Post submitting message said that they will get back to me. Keeping my finger crossed.

====================================================
                  Thanks for updating the at least on the website(leave alone personal information on mobile) that services are not available. I am customer of Sun Direct since more then one year.
                  I am not gettoing any signal since 8th July. Today is already 10th. It is realy a bad experience. TV is integral part of today household life, especially on weekends.
                  Please inform customers, at least, what is the time till servoices can be restored.
                  By only Not charging for the period channels are not available is not accepatble. Company should do more to retain existing loyal customers.

A grieving customer!
                  Tarun

=================================================================
                  Beep sun direct... we are missing world cup...
                  when i called customer care 2 days back.. they told it wil be solved within 2 hours... but nothing happening... and now when i am not able too reach customer care number itself... tooo bad service... some legal action has to be taken for this and in return they have to do something for each customer...

SUNDIRECT CONNECTION NOT WORKING FROM 7TH JULY NIGHT.NO RELIABLE ANSWER FROM CUSTOMER CARE.PHONE NOT PICKING....