Swiggy
Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Swiggy Customer Care

Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Gurgaon
G01 O4U Services, 890 Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Phone: +91 12 4600 0660

Hyderabad
#8-2-293/82/A/728, Aditya Jayrag, Opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills Road No. 36, Hyderabad – 500033
Phone: +91 80 6746 6793

701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
Phone: +91 22 6000 6600

Chennai – 600035
Phone: +91 44 6000 6600

View More Information...

Load

Swiggy related photos (2180)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

jdev
Had placed an order with all extra toppings that was mentioned paid extra bugs n when the item is delivered the toppings are missing 2 slices are without any toppings no extra toppings added n on top of that take 50 mins to deliver which pizza hut people would have delivered in 30 mins. And the customer care people are not properly trained even for every other query of your will keep u on hold n waste another 15 20 mins of time. And again the replacement would come in 40 mins. So when ordering from swiggy hold you hunger till swiggy people get time to deliver their so called right time. Crappy service. No ratings please never order food from swiggy for outlets which already have their websites. Swiggy is a waste of services pay all the extra taxes n eat shirty food from swiggy.
Updated by jdev Oct 21, 2017
And adding to this they charge 120 etc 150 extra money for this ### service they give. Pizza hut direct booking is way better reasonable than these swiggy people.

Swiggy — cancellation charges

akash2407
    I ordered food from swiggy and after like 15-20 minutes i receive a callback from the restaurant that the item which i ordered...

Saroj kr dey
    I ordered food from swiggy. They delivered the food to another address without contacting me and the delivery boy didn't even check with the name at the time of delivery. Their support person told that he wouldn't do anything for that, not even the refund also and suggested happily to place the order again. I would like to suggest each and everyone not to place any order from swiggy as they are not reliable and not at all responsible

Biswajita Mohanty
      We ordered schezwan at rs. 224 at 11.15 pm. They delivered completely waste noodles which seemed like they sent us boiled noodles and added egg. There was no chicken pieces.
      After taking a bite of that noodles we all vomited. Complete waste of money which caused health issues as well.
      Yesterday we tried to complaint aboit this but there is no way to do thia. Because it's asking for user name and password to login and thn complain. But we had no choice because we ordered through tapzo app n nt looking forward to create an accoubt with swiggy bcoz nt in mood to order further. We want our money back. Swiggy order no. #[protected]
      Had ordered sweets for my office staff for diwali, received stale sweets approached swiggy customer care for the refund but they denied the same

Projjwal Ghosh
        I ordered online & paid rs.1145/-. They cancelled long after confirmation & the gentleman on the other side confirmed money refund in 24 hours. But when i contacted swiggy through chat they told it would take 5-7 working days. I need the money immediately. Please look into the matter. The whole thing happened 4th october 2017 in pune, dhanori location
        We have ordered special chole bhature cost 120 rs each we ordered 3 plates and to our surprise we didn't get chole inside only curry was there...it was from chat hut banjara hills...in 3 boxes only curry was there...and I called the person who brought the delivery but no response was given...
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — bad quality cake delivered

Vikipiki
          29th september 2017, i ordered 500 grams (0.5 kg) birthday cake for my husband.
          Trust me it was just a crap with rotten...

Bharat0011
          On my bill there is unwanted delivery charges on there
          I contact them about my order but they told me they are not
          Able to refund my money... I have more than 10 bills they puted
          Unwanted delivery charges.
          Every time i contact them they told me we check here...
          But i am not getting my money back...
          What i do?
          I talk to them more than 100 times but they don't have answer
          Why they are not able to refund my money only they told me
          We are checking here.

Order no.-[protected]
          Service provider - swiggy

swiggy is not refunding my money
          swiggy is not refunding my money

Swiggy — bad quality food

Srishti Wadhwa
            I usually order food from swiggy but this time the service and the food quality were worst. Money was wasted completely. I...

Swiggy — I received hair in my food

asgishroxx19
            I have order 4 thalis of butter chicken i received hair in my thali and i complained regarding this they are not helping me...

Soumak Basu Mallik
            Order no:
            #[protected]: i ordered from d-win dragon, kolkata through swiggy on 10/9/2017 around 9 pm and paid amount rs. 692 through credit card. I did not receive all the items. I ordered chicken wok tossed noodles but i only received the dry noodles but i did-not receive the chicken gravy with it. Since i paid already please refund my associated amount in my account or if that's not possible then refund it in my swiggy wallet.

Soumak basumallik

Kolkata, c-40/1a patuli ghoshpara
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — messed around with my food

Darleen Colaco
              I had ordered a pizza from joeys and oaid a good amount of 625..but when it was delivered it waz a mess as thought itvwas...

Anusri95
              We ordered food from a restaurant named shudh, and the bill came to be rs 1750/- and we paid amount itself online but once the order was placed and 30mins later we got a call from a executive saying we have to pay cash on delivery where we already paid online and he is saying our amount would be refunded in 3-4 days. Where we wanted amount instantly to order at other point the executive says like we dnt hv tie up with citi bank and we paid through icici bank. I don't know but too worst experience. This executive is very horrible that he cut down the phone without any explaination.

Shabs S
                I placed an order on 25th Aug for rs 554 and found out that that Swiggy took 2 different amounts from my account, 554 and 562.50. I had a chat with them the next day and they categorically denied that they had done it and asked that I speak to the bank. I called the bank, blocked net banking, blocked my debit card. Was on my way to the police station the following morning and thought will confirm with Swiggy if they really didnt know about the second payment, this time I got a different story. They now said that they will refund the amount to me as 554 into my bank account and rs 8 into swiggy account. I asked for an email confirmation on this, didnt get one for 24 hours, got on chat and asked for a call, assured one in 24 hours, didnt get one. Sent 2 emails, no reply. Meanwhile the bank closed the complaint and I am unable to use one of my bank account because the ineffecient customer service has no clue what they doing and how to handle/address/resolve customer complaints. Still waiting for a callback, reply to email and the promised refund.
                I have decided to NEVER use this pathetic app again and dread having to get stuck with this appalling customer service team ever again.
                Pathetic service by swiggy.
                I ordered 2 meals from MC Donald's through swiggy.
                I got the burger and MC puff and coke but they did not deliver the fries.
                But they charged for the fries also.
                I will never order from swiggy again

ALLEN JACOB
                  Hi i ordered from "the hungry hut" today they confirmed the order and then i got a call from the restaurant and they said they cannot fulfill the order and hence paying me back on swiggy money and then tried to order food from another restaurant and while paying from the swiggy money i get a message that the restaurant is closed wherein i already called and confirmed the restaurant and they confirmed that they were still open. Its not about the money that i will get later its about the service that these people provide. I contacted there customer support for which the contact numbers were not available and the chat representative was robotic in his responses. Swiggy is a pathetic service provider don't ever order from them. Not at all customer centric.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — stale and stinking food

Sheena Sam
                    I ordered food from swiggy on 7 august 2017 at around 8pm from swiggy app. Restaurant called folklore in doddakanneli, they...

Swiggy — wrong item delivery

Nazir890
                    I placed an order on swiggy (#[protected]) for 3 sandwiches and they gave us a pizza and bread stick and misplaced the order...

Deval Majumdar
                    I called up the call centre and spoke to a girl on 02 august 2017. That girl was very rude i said may i know who i am speaking g with she said why you want to know. Is this the way they handle calls.

Quality people do not monitor this kind of rude calls. One day this kind of people get promoted to higher posts because they get lucky to get out of it.

Then i again called up and introduced myself and started speaking and the girl disconnected the call from her end. This is the kind of zero tolerance of the call centre job. This kind of girls should be fired from their job and make sure they don't get job in other companies.
                    Supriya Uttesh's response Jul 29, 2017
                    I want response on this as soon as possible
                    We have ordered pepper kabab full from navrang kaka corner today around 8 pm and order came by 8:30 with half quantity.

Are you guys fooling customer. if you cant provide service genuinely then please close this company.Any how it will close by itself if you continue thses things. And this is not first time we have observed with all order

vikas4327
                      It vikas, plz refer the the report on order number [protected] which happened on 29th july 2017 (Saturday)

We ordered food through swiggy from saleems (Chattarpur, new delhi). We got the confirmation around 10 : 59 pm that our order is expected to arrive in next 47 mins but to our distress we we got the a call at 1 am that your order has been cancelled. Imagine a situation wherein a family has waited for food for 2 hours and at last got the confirmation that your food order has been cancelled as the restaurant got closed. We left with no option to go any where at 1 am slept with empty stomach. I on the same day wrote an email to swiggy on which to my surprise they wrote me reply that they will give us a discount of rs 75 on our next order, must say very shameful act by them.

This shows swiggy compares its customers with money, or say they evaluated the empty stomach of family members with 75 rs

vinuviny
                        We ordered food from swiggy and waited for one completed hour but the order never got delivered even after paying entire money in advance.
                        After one hour i just got a message that the order has been cancelled.
                        I called the delivery person and he said that he is at the restaurant but swiggy didn't transfer money to them so they cancelling the order.
                        We had guests in our house including small children and everyone was hungry.
                        After calling swiggy, their manager mr bhanu said that he will refund us the money but we said that we don't want the money but want our food to be delivered. Mr bhanu took a new order and assured us that this time it will get delivered from another restaurant in 25 mins. We again waited for 40 mins and again no response from swiggy.
                        On calling them again, we got to know that mr bhanu has left and we will not get anything.
                        Now, after calling swiggy 20 times, they are making false stories that they called me and i'm the one who didn't pick up their call.
                        I'm offered rs 200 from swiggy so that i keep my mouth shut and don't escalate this incident.
                        We want justice and want to spread consumer awareness.
                        Swiggy should be taught a lesson so that they don't cheat their customers again.
                        We kept waiting whole night but never got our food delivered because the only mistake we made was that we trusted swiggy!!!

Vinayak mehta
                        I ordered with swiggy for lunch at 1pm.
                        Delivery executive was assigned but the restaurant refused to give the parcel.
                        No proper communication between the restaurant and swiggy team. I ended up having no lunch and they called me saying the order is cancelled at 2.20.

Swiggy — Charging more than the bill

nr24010
                          I have experienced swiggy is giving a paper bill showing the right amount of gst 12% added but the app bill amount is more...