Swiggy
Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Swiggy Customer Care

Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Gurgaon
G01 O4U Services, 890 Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Phone: +91 12 4600 0660

Hyderabad
#8-2-293/82/A/728, Aditya Jayrag, Opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills Road No. 36, Hyderabad – 500033
Phone: +91 80 6746 6793

701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
Phone: +91 22 6000 6600

Chennai – 600035
Phone: +91 44 6000 6600

View More Information...

Load

Swiggy related photos (2180)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

Kavideep on Mar 13, 2018
I am ordering through swiggy regularly... The delivery boy who came earlier came again today so obviously he should know this address.. Moreover u have route guide... I saw him and kept my phone in home and asked my son to go down to get the order... That guy behave rudely to my small kid saying i didn't pick the phone.. He called after reaching here by the time i came out he left too...
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — im complaining regarding cash on delivery issues in my area

divyam01 on Mar 13, 2018
    I used to order food from swiggy regularly. But since 3-4 weeks in my area cash on delivery is not availaible. I dont know...

Swiggy — order delivered wrong

Sushma10 on Mar 11, 2018
    I have couple of complaints where i really faced worse with swiggy.
    I have ordered food on swiggy order id [protected]br...

askamrit on Mar 11, 2018
    Your order #[protected] has been cancelled. A cancellation fee of rs. 75.0 will be charged.

We have initiated a refund of rs. 595.0 to your paytm wallet after deducting a cancellation fee of rs.75.0.

The app has a bug as i was able to order foot from far off area just bcos the eatery had a similar name to the one nearby.
    The delivery boy called me and requested me to cancel the order as he can't do it.

I requested cancellation and then requested another order from nearby but the cancellation was levied, on confronting the swiggy support told me the money will come back in 24 hours, but it didn't

Swiggy — cheating

simonkalaiselvan on Mar 10, 2018
      I have been cheated by the team they said if delivery is delayed they will provide refund but when i chat they replied very...

Swiggy — bad food received swiggy denied to refund or compensate by coupon

kiranmreddy on Mar 7, 2018
      Order No:#[protected]
      Restaurant:Aroma
      Hyderabad
      i ordered a rajugaru kodi palav family combo worth rupees...

karthikbabu2007 on Mar 6, 2018
      Today i made an order from mcdonalds, through swiggy bangalore.
      They showed in their system that time was resturant is available.
      After i made the payment for the order and waited for item to deliver.
      Few minutes later, i got call from their customer service and informing that "sorry for the technical problem, kindly cancel my order, and reorder it back".
      I asked for whats the reason, they informed that due to technical reason.
      The same time, i got call from delivery boy and notifying that resturant is closed, so not able to get the food items. I spoke back to customer care, they still stick with their lies that food ordering not completed due to technical issue, i have to cancel my self and re-order it. Very precisely informed that, not possible that we got the information that restuarant is closed, if you want to cancel it, cancel it through your end. After that i asked for my payment return to be done to my swiggy account instead of credit card, they refuse that option also and cut the phone. Then they give me two missed calls, and send a text message that "for confirming the order, we are not able to contact you, so they were cancelling the order id." this is the way swigyy is treating customers.

cancelling order without intimation
      cancelling order without intimation

Swiggy — payment made twice

123* on Mar 6, 2018
        On 03.03.2018 at 05:20 pm, i had placed an order for garlic bread spicy supreme (1 no.) rs.149/- and veggie overload pizza...

Harika Pilla on Mar 3, 2018
        I ordered food on swiggy at 2:30...
        I was soo hungry and expecting that they will provide me food at that point of time, i ordered veg biryani. After one hour your people informed me that the restaurant was closed and i can't get any food! Left me out without saying and ending the conversation without intimation...
        I was left hungry and with no food at 3:45

Rakeshgowda913 on Mar 1, 2018
          Last night me and my friends ordered 3 chicken fried rice and kabab but they delivered 3 kushka only.. And that delivery boy cheated us he cuted bill nd gave small tap piece (Nothing in that piece of paper) when i asked he said that sorry sir sometimes it will happen like that so i didn't mind at all because we were so hungry and time was 12.30am. When i called him he said sorry sir morning we will refund your money.. But i didn't get any call from him i lost 450rupes bludy cheated company u r.. Shame of you swiggy..+[protected] this his number please take action on him.. And refund my money..

Ullas. Pai on Feb 28, 2018
            Order dated [protected] from 10th feb was delayed for 2 hours and was forced to cancel upon advice from swiggy person.
            Was promised a refund back to my sudexo card which i had used to pay online.

And after multiple follow ups, there is still no sign of the refund.

Swiggy escalations email has stopped responding. There is no number to call swiggy unless we order. The options on app does not help anymore.

Pls assist in getting refund of 1115rs and also multiple attempts to place an order just to be able to speak to them which is consuming my time and money.

delayed /cancelled order - no refund
            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2018
            The refund finally came after multiple chase ups and phone calls. I swear I will never use Swiggy in my life, its OK if I die of hunger.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — unnecessary taken penalty!

Abir Chowdhury on Feb 23, 2018
              Faced very bad service from swiggy team for my order # [protected]. Let me clarify you the issue as below:

I...

Bharti Kothiyal on Feb 21, 2018
              I have placed an order from mcdonald r. K. Cineplex hyderabad at 12:07 pm on 21st feb 2018. After around 30 minutes, i got a call from swiggy and asked me to cancel the order, before i finished my queries, he hung up the call on my face, and cancelled my order.

How the hell can he cancel my order before getting a confirmation from my side? How can he hung up the call when i am not done yet? Is this the service you provide to your regular customers? We order in bulk quantities twice in every week and this is the way you handle your customers?

I want an action on it as soon as possible or i'll raise another complaint to higher level.

issue with the order

Dm06 on Feb 18, 2018
                I ordered from swiggy at 6.59 pm and after the order was picked by Delivery executive, he called and said that he met with accident and ask swiggy to reassign the order..we chatted with swiggy customer care person and the orde was reassigned to another executive and our wait time was further delayed..after this executive reached restaurant they denied him giving food saying that swiggy needs to call them and inform..later on we chatted with customer care and rather than calling the restaurant and giving confirm atiin he asked us to cancel and order from some nearby restaurant again.all this while the customer care phone was unavailable.totally irresponsible behaviour..we waited for 1.5 hours and then you are ask r to cancel order and they said the money will be added to swiggy money which we refused..since they deal with food delivery th y have to bmore sensible and sensitive..
                Order number [protected]

bhadurionline on Feb 17, 2018
                  Hello complaint team,

I ordered for a lunch from nizam's biryani house which was picked up at 12:40 pm. And it was 2:30 pm and still not delivered. The delivery executive sudeep dm went to the wrong direction and was standing still in a wrong place. The delivery boy did not pick up any calls.

The customer call center was claiming to have traffic congestion however there was no such congestions. And, congestions for less than the total distance of 3-4 km cannot take more than 2 hours even if there is traffic congestion.

Regads,
                  Anindya

Sundeep Choudhury on Feb 17, 2018
                    I placed an order and it took him 45 mins to get here. He was literally arguing that the location was wrong until i sat him down and showed it to him. I taught a grown man how to read maps!!
                    Secondly, from the very 1st call ive been asking him to get change for 2000. After coming to the appartment, he says he isnt going to make the delivery if i dont get the change. Lots of argument where i could barely understand him as he sounded very illogical. I was able to convice him to wait for 2 mins, i go with him and get change. He doesnt even have to get me back home. I rush down and discover that he isnt actually there and he cancelled the order.
                    I call him up 4-5 times and then he pick up (Finally) and has only one thing to say,
                    "talk to customer care, they cancelled the order."
                    Hung up.
                    I didnt say anything to him yet.
                    As a delivery boy, he is the one tho carry change especially after mentioning it to him like 15 mins from the delivery location.
                    Else you say that you dont have change that time only and we either cancel it or i go search for change.
                    _
                    Funny thing is, i placed the same order once more and this time i called up the guy to ask him to get change. He hasnt even taken my order from the restaurant! He wants to cancel my order too!
                    _
                    So, you guys dont deliver if you have no change.
                    _
                    Thanks! Was a wonderful experience.
                    Im so upset, i dont fell like eating anymore!

Prashanth C on Feb 12, 2018
                      Hi, i booked food online on 10th feb, order #[protected], and made payment of 230 rs through my credit card ending with 8789, after an hour i received a call from customer care saying the chosen restaurant has been shut and blamed me for choosing the wrong restaurant on the app. I found it extremely ridiculous and asked them to refund the money, now for the last 3 days they are claiming they have refunded the money but i have received no money till date. I have been cheated on simple words by swiggy. They upload non existing restaurants n escape with the money. Is there anyway i can punish these cheats?

Stalwart India on Feb 11, 2018
                        Oder from ruchkarraje through swiggy om 11 feb.

Received the order with silver packing, after remove packing i got a bhakri which is hard, easily breaking up, cooked up in morning and smell coming from it.

I ask the swiggy person to take action he provided me coupon of rs 50 against my order of rs 90

As customer and friend i will advice you not to buy from ruchkarraje, i only don't like the way swiggy reply

As order the food for whole family and after this chaos no action has taken or replacement provided.

My request to indian government to take action against such hotel / restaurant / fast food corner who cheat the customer and play with there health

Valid license to be provided to such person which are in food business and montly survey should be done

order from ruchkarraje through swiggy
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — order delivered with missing items

ppsprasad on Feb 11, 2018
                          I ordered food from swiggy in biryani zone.
                          But they delivered the order with two missing items they are mushroom...

Jagjit singh 33 on Feb 7, 2018
                          One of the nightmarish experience of ordering food from swiggy/taj hotel airport road viman nagar first the food arrived late second it tasted so. Bad as bad as the packaged food boxes available.in market which i always avoid the paneer was so. Hard and uneatable my stomach is paining after having it as i was hungry after a hard day but my day turned the worst, aftwe complaining for half hour all they offered me a 30 rs discount next order i said keep. It, will never ever order ofrom. Swiggy also suggest all never do orser from. Taj hotel they are cheaters maybe swiggy mistake. Too