Swiggy
Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Swiggy Customer Care

Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Gurgaon
G01 O4U Services, 890 Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Phone: +91 12 4600 0660

Hyderabad
#8-2-293/82/A/728, Aditya Jayrag, Opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills Road No. 36, Hyderabad – 500033
Phone: +91 80 6746 6793

701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
Phone: +91 22 6000 6600

Chennai – 600035
Phone: +91 44 6000 6600

View More Information...

Load

Swiggy related photos (2180)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

Aiolineni on Feb 6, 2018
My register account with the number [protected], my swiggy amount 262 /- got deducted for the failed order twice once i got my refud but the other i didnt get refund, your has been saying that i will receive in 24hrs everytime now it has been 50 hours approximately i didnt get my reund, currently i have 260 in swiggy money that was refund for food quality from lucky restaurent not the refund for failed order.

I am facing the problem with food continuously, i have complined for my last two orders, i dont know why you are promoting such kind of restaurets,

Please give my refund for the failure order.

Please find the below details:
Date credit/debit amount remarks
[protected] credit 260 miscellaneous
[protected] debit 262 paid for order [protected]
[protected] credit 262 refund for failed order
[protected] debit 262 paid for order [protected]

Till yesterday they were saying i will get refund in 24 hrs but today an executive named saranya she was saying there is no such order with the id[protected] it was clearly showing in my swiggy transaction i dont know whether she was blind or normal, please help me with this.

Thanks & regards,
Shravya
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — bad quality of food

Akshaya kubba on Feb 5, 2018
    I ordered a subway sandwich from swiggy. That's the worst sub i ever ate in life. Not a single vegetable was fresh and nither...

Shivamdidwania on Feb 3, 2018
    I ordered first time from swiggy the order id is [protected] its my first order from swiggy seeing so many advertisements they all did a online fraud with the customer they didn't provided the complete item item was missing... Dal makhani was completely missing and panner was spoiled and sour seems like it was made of 2-3 days before panner and same with masala kulcha not even a beggar can eat such foods when i asked for my money refunded immediately in my paytm wallet they denied and after that they are not replying to the email and chat

Swiggy — order delivered late order no:1137070069 [Resolved]

Shubham Kumar pandey1 on Feb 2, 2018
      Sir

My order was delivered late. I have cotacted customer support but they are not giving refund. My order...

Nitish Rampal on Feb 1, 2018
      I ordered my food from this place called burger wala through swiggi, to everyone’s surprise it reached to me by an hour and fourth minute.
      The food was in a mess, smelling and untouchable and not just that, swiggi online guys were so causal were not helpful, i wish to address them as farhan faitam, and 2more guys, out the last two online agents one never got back to me.
      I hope that someone from swiggi would get back to me with an explanation as to what and how they will look at this matter.
      Further more, there approach towards their clinet is very causal and not helpful at all.
      I waited for this long to feed my father and not make him more sick.
      Nitish

subbu vemuri on Jan 31, 2018
        As i had ordered the below
        Xtreme chicken whopper 1 ₹ 309
        Order packing charges: ₹ 29
        Delivery charges: ₹ 35
        Discount applied (Freedel): - ₹ 139.4
        Grand total: ₹ 652

I didn't got my beverages and bed smell in bk grill chicken.

I had intimated the same but they are telling the 100 coupon for compansating i want refund of my money for this.

Subba rao

shiri28 on Jan 30, 2018
          My order no #[protected] on 17 jan 2018 got cancelled by - mcdonald's (Seasons mall, unit no f22, magarpatta, hadapsar, pune-411028). But till date i didn't received the cashback of that order. When i contacted swiggy regarding the same, they are saying they have made cashback of that order to my card. But i still haven't received it. So they are not giving me my cashback.

Pulkit Pant on Jan 29, 2018
            I ordered ice creams from lassi shop through swiggy. Order number #[protected] at about 11.45pm.
            The delivery person told me he can't come to my exact location and called me to the main road which is 550m from my place. He kept me waiting there for 45 minutes at the main road till 1.02 am and then too he didn't call me. I called him 8 times and he told me he's on the way.
            It was when i called him the 9th time, that he told me that the order can't be delivered.
            I called the customer care executives but they also did nothing and told me that i changed the delivery address while it was the delivery person who asked me to come to the main road.
            This is the # consumer support any site can provide.
            I hope swiggy pays for it very soon.

prashanthreddy1 on Jan 28, 2018
              Just now I received food from swagath grand habsiguda through swiggy .It's not like swagath biryani it's taste like local 70 rupees biryani .My suggestion is don't book food in swiggy .It's really really very bad IT'S A FRAUD .Now I got experiance I never book food in swiggy .Swiggy blames swagath grand I THINK please take action on swiggy they are doing scam .They are playing with people's health

Shubham Pandey12 on Jan 27, 2018
                Hi i ordered food from swiggy. I received bad quality food. My order item chicken biryani is having too much salt in it that i am not able to eat it. I complaint this issue to swiggy support but they do not help. My order id:[protected]. Kindly refund my biryani amount & take necessary action. I contacted customer support but they are not giving refund & they do not care about my concern.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2018

Sivakumar Sathiyamoorthy on Jan 26, 2018
                  Suspecting swiggy delivery man in our area (Ags colony, kottivakkam, behind hotel star biryani, ecr), my residence is in first cross street, it is a junction. I am watching him past 3 months, he used to scan my residence from 2nd main road and he will take right to reach till 3rd main road, again he will take u turn and return via my residence and he will move towards 1st main road and after few minutes he will return from 1st main road till my residence there some time he will take right to reach 2nd main road or go straight to 3rd main road, each time he deliberately scan my residence in a highly suspecting way.

The guy looks closed 40 years with red eye (Without helmet)

Today i got him and asked why are looking my residence, the conversion is as follows:-

Me - what do you want?
                  He - i am looking saravanan
                  Me - which area?
                  He - swaminatha nagar
                  Me - i am noticing you past 3 months, you are watching my residence deliberately, why?
                  He - no sir we are here to delivery, so you might have seen me many times.
                  Me - it means you are delivering product in this area past few months?
                  He - yes, you are correct.
                  Me - so you are here past few months, but you do not know where is swaminatha nager is located?
                  He - he is fully silent.
                  Me - just few minutes back, you came from 2nd main road and took right reached 3rd main road again you took u turn and while reaching 2rd cross street first cross street junction, your head turn left and noted me (While i am sitting in the sit-out), and you took straight to 1st main road and within 5 minutes you are coming back, while coming you are noting me. Why?
                  He - sorry sir i won't do it here in after.
                  Me - be careful, don't think you are brilliant people are watching you.
                  He - he left.

Based on the above details, even you will also have the doubt on him, definitely i am sure, he is the informer to some group.

If no action with reply from swiggy then there will be policy complaints against on that guy it includes swiggy too.

On-behalf of: -

Kottivakkam ags colony & neighbourhood resident's association,
                  Second main road, ags colony play ground, community hall, kottivakkam, chennai-600 041.

Sivakumar sathiyamoorthy
                  +[protected]
                  Sm2. [protected]@iimkashipur.ac.in
                  Updated by Sivakumar Sathiyamoorthy Jan 26, 2018
                  When this complaints is resolved, I have just raised and not got any reply from Swiggy, without my concern, how you have resolved this ????????????????/

ashurocks123 on Jan 22, 2018
                    I had placed an order which amounted to inr 400 however i had a coupon which i was entitled to redeem for order inr 299 and above but unfortunately even after ordering food for inr 400 i did not get the discount and on top of that the customer care were least bothered to resolve the dispute and kept me waiting with the hope that my money would be refunded. Also the approach of the customer care was not cordial and he was utterly unprofessional. This is not how a customer care personnel should be behaving with its customers. I was also promised for a call back fro the customer care too help me out, but that turned out to be false too.

Karry Nair on Jan 21, 2018
                      I have paid the entire amount to swiggy and have not received the order. Now the app is showing that the order is cancelled. Now as a customer the app is not have any facility to complaint about it. Will take the same to senior authorities. You guess are making fool of people. The delivery boy was over drunk and was telling me that he will not get paid because of it. He promised that i will receive my order within half an hour,
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — dwight unfair cancellation policy

Namita Devadiga on Jan 19, 2018
                        I ordered food from apna punjab restaurant in btm 2 layout amounting rs 247 including taxes n delivery charges... As soon...

Jaishree Srivastava on Jan 18, 2018
                        Yesterday i placed an order from urban tadka, to my home in andheri east poonam nagar. The delivery boy got lost of the way and after 1.5 hrs @11pm night they said that delivery boy is saying that he will not make the delivery because it's too far but the fact was he himself didn't have any idea of the path and got lost., my ordered got cancelled. This was very unprofessional and unethical.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — account suspended for no reason

samit007 on Jan 16, 2018
                          My account has been suspended by swiggy as they feel i have violated their refund policy
                          Moreover i have 608₹ in...

Ashmeen on Jan 6, 2018
                          I have placed the oder of dal makni (Black dal) and butter nan the naan which i revived were burn and was not able to eat it the whole one one naan was wasted and i did not expected this kind of food from evergreen sweet this was first time i orders and i got this kind of food and if this kind of food is being prepared i don't think so i will ever oder again from her or let any one else oder

Harshad Madaan on Jan 6, 2018
                            I ordered food from swiggy, the food packaging was very bad. Totally unhygenic and when asked customer care executive to replace the food, they asked me that the restaurant has been closed. Worst experience ever, food panda is way more better in everything. Atleast, they understand customer's suffering and then send the food on their behalf if they make any mistake. Not like swiggy people. Uninstall swiggy.
                            Updated by Harshad Madaan Jan 06, 2018
                            Order number: [protected]
                            Updated by Harshad Madaan Jan 06, 2018
                            The most unhygienic restaurant in Town is Mikky Peshawari Chik & Fish
                            I had placed an order in swiggy last week (Jan 7) using my Sodexo. My payment was unsuccessful the first time and I had to make another payment. I still haven't got refund for the failed payment.
                            There is no response regarding the refund initiation. Do make the necessary action to initiate the refund as soon as possible.

ani9011 on Jan 3, 2018
                              I have ordered food from swiggy on 22nd dec which did not get successfully placed. Despite contacting [protected]@swiggy.in multiple times, i am unable to get the refund.
                              I have shared the screenshot of the amount deducted and asked them to reply multiple times.
                              Here is the screenshot attached:

Infact according to them my number is not registered whereas i am able to login to their website.
                              The complaint id for the same is [protected].

refund not initiating

Soham Gandhi on Dec 30, 2017
                                So i called up swiggy to inform them to cancel my order they took time to pickup the phone call which lead to the restaurant accepting my order and when asked to cancel i was asked to pay 75rs as cancellation fees, she (Divya) put me on hold and cut the phone later, this needs to be shown to people. People are easily being cheated like this. Utterly poor😒