Swiggy
Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Swiggy Customer Care

Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Gurgaon
G01 O4U Services, 890 Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Phone: +91 12 4600 0660

Hyderabad
#8-2-293/82/A/728, Aditya Jayrag, Opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills Road No. 36, Hyderabad – 500033
Phone: +91 80 6746 6793

701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059
Phone: +91 22 6000 6600

Chennai – 600035
Phone: +91 44 6000 6600

View More Information...

Load

Swiggy related photos (2195)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

Bhumika Sagar on Apr 5, 2018
I ordered a cake on 2nd april 2018 via swiggy app from mister gulati bakers, rajauri, delhi (Order # [protected]). However when i asked the delivery boy for bill but he said a request need to be raised to customer care team and they will provide me the restaurant bill as they do not carry the bill with them, which is totally unacceptable for a cutomer. It is 4th day now and i have been chasing for order invoice still. I think the customer has no clue how to resolve this simple issue. Need support to get the origin bill by today

order invoice not provided since 4 days
order invoice not provided since 4 days

Ari_Arindam on Apr 4, 2018
    Hello everyone,

Today i had order food from indian bites through swiggy but it was a nightmare for there rider was talking to me as if i took some-kind of loan from him.
    The reason for me to mention all this to the public forum is not to hamper swiggy's image but to tell them that the business in which they are in is a customer driven business.
    Teach some manners and put some brain to your employees.

Jaswant Sharma on Apr 4, 2018
      Myself Jaswant Sharma I ordered some food in rohini after a little time delivery boy call me and said the food is not ready please change or cancel your order. I tried many times at customer care no. of swiggy and also try chat process of swiggy, but not a single person is there to reply. Then I receive a call from swiggy his Id no. Is [protected]. When told him whole story he said to me that "Sir hum to customer ko aise hi fsatey hai" then I told him I will complaint for this bad service then I heard hai ultimate reply" sir aap dekh lijiye jha aap complaint KR skte ho krlo kuch ni hoga"...this is the service provided by swiggy.

nsaini121 on Apr 4, 2018
        I ordered food from swiggy the quantity was less and the quality was also bad. I complaint about that and they are just told me to give 24 hour they will contact me after 48 hour i messaged again they again tell me to wait for 24 hour after 32 hour i again messaged they again aksing me 48 hour. They are just doing timpass they are not providing me any solutions and my refund.
        Dear all check attached photos i recieved deferent order and swiggy not accepting there fault.

Sushil Gopalaney on Apr 4, 2018
          I have been raising requests for reversal of a failed transaction (Order id:[protected]) that happened on 16th dec 2017, but in vain. Its been more than 3.5 months now i have been chasing swiggy guys. Firstly they conveniently said that the money is lying with the bank, i get in touch with the bank and they confirm back to me that they have not received the money.
          I have made multiple attempts to chat, mail with swiggy people but they seem to be having a i dont care attitude about my refund issue. They just have a standard apology in every mail with fake assurances everytime.
          Now its been more than 3.5 months and i have actually been harassed for my own money.
          Sushil
          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018
          Case satisfactorily resolved.

Riya6 on Apr 3, 2018
            I has placed an order today of ₹550 out of which the veg pasta was not fresh and was stinking. I has called swiggy around two times and i was told that i will be given a refund regarding the same. I had also shared the picture of the pasta. I also asked then to get it collected back and they can see that it is not fresh. Later, they refused to refund my money saying they will share the same with the restaurant providing me no assistance as a consumer.

the food being of bad quality and no proper assistance or refund being provided

Suji Angel on Apr 3, 2018
              Hi team, i had a conversation with swiggy executive named haritha and i had a concern with the order i have done with swiggy in which a coupon of 50 was offered, when i find that i have not received it i tried chating with an executive who was not willing to help and ending up telling that i am lying, is this how the executives help customer now a days, please refer to the chat i had with this agent, and help me here.

Kumarchuna on Mar 29, 2018
                I have ordered some food on swiggy but the order id was not generated after payment done through phonepay also. When i cross checked then the cr at swiggy said that the transaction was failed although the amount was deducted so they will refund the amount. The order was done on 23/03/2018 but its 29/03/2018 but i have not received. On 23/03/2018 i could connect to then by contact number but after that date the system rejects the call and says that the number is not registered in their system
                I deliver veg grilled sandwich without tandoori sauce or they deliver it with tandoori sauce or they not replace my order or not refund my money this is third class food deliver app the worst app which i have ever use

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — swiggy isn't deactivating my account and deleting my details from their database.

Josephtee79 on Mar 28, 2018
                  I want to deactivate my account with swiggy, but when i contacted them about this, they are saying the account is deactivated...

lakhvinder_singh on Mar 28, 2018
                  Dear sir/mam

I ordered a meal from 'burger king' of ₹555 on 25 march 2018 through swiggy app. My phonepe balance was deducted but my order was not placed.
                  I did chat with swiggy customer executives and they told me to wait for 24hrs to get refund. But its almost 3 days are passed but i still not get my refund.
                  Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Swiggy account details
                  Lucky
                  [protected]@gmail.com

not get refund

Swiggy — money not refunded

Tania Jamwal on Mar 27, 2018
                    Sir/Mam

I have made a purchase of Rs.342/- on Swiggy using prepaid payment via Sodexo meal card on March 02,...

Swiggy — complaint against delivery boys

imKiran on Mar 25, 2018
                    Hi, this is kiran suvarna. I placed an order tonight (March 25, 2018) at around 10:10 pm. I got a call at around 10:15 pm...

Meghaa Singh on Mar 24, 2018
                    This is in reference with order number [protected].
                    I was chating with customer care executive if i can add any extra item in my order. She instead of confirming it ordered it and i tried to cancel it but she did not did. Than i asked if i can make payment online as i already did for my remaining order she told not possible and also told me that if i cancel my order i have to pay for rest five order online as my cash on delivery will be blocked.

I have paid for that new item through cash but has not received it

Swiggy — poor rotten food

[email protected] on Mar 23, 2018
                      Order id#[protected] i ordered food from swiggy for amount ₹2580. It was a waste of money. I got rotten chicken curry and...

Kadira Kiran on Mar 23, 2018
                      Dear respected sir,

I order a food via swiggy mobile app today #[protected] amount 2335/- and this order was assigned and choose to domino's and we tried reaching dominos customer they denied to answer the status of order and later contact swiggy team and we asked to contact domino's but domino's people are not ready to cancel or delivery the order and asked us to contact swiggy and swiggy customer care manager respond we can't help you and free to launc a police complaint.

Now my food, time, money and trust lost over the transaction.

Kindly look into this.

Kiran

tulasirams santh on Mar 20, 2018
                        Hello people, be alert always.

Like to share a very bad expereince with swiggy.

I recently ordered food from swiggy for the 1st time, i did my online payment but i didnt get any bank dedcution messege, and i got my orders, then the delivery boy started asking money he hurried me like anything and took my money since this was my 1st service i though it was cash on home delivery, after a day i got deduction messege from bank, i got to know that swiggy delivery boy has cheated and robbed me, then i tried to reach customer support, these customer support people were very very unprofessional they didint answer any of questions. I tried to reach the number which i got a call from that delivery boy, people who answered my calls spoke so rudely and threatened me almost like 3rd grade rowdies, where are we? What did i do wrong? Even i didnt know how or i dint get deduction messege how can a delivery ask money? Something fishy i never got deduction messege so lately for any order!!! Also i dont know with how many people this kind swiggy delivery boys cheated!!! How swiggy is so irresponsible, food panda is far more better than swiggy, food panda delivery people came though so much rain with 5-10 minutes delay, very poor customer support, customer support people are highly unprofessional. Delivery boys are highly indiscplined, still i didnt my money.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — no response for an issue of changing my phone number

Ana101 on Mar 19, 2018
                          I tried to change my old phone number to a new number as the previous one is no longer valid. I tried through the app but...

padmasri45 on Mar 19, 2018
                          On march 8th i had placed a food order for 681/- inr and the amount was immediately debited to my account but the order could not be tracked. On calling the swiggy chat, i was informed that the transaction failed and the amount would be credited in 2-3 days. However despite more than 10 days, i have not received the amount and now they are informing that the amount has not been received saying there was some miscommunication and that the bank has to be approached. The bank has given details of the payment transaction number, date and amount made to swiggy.

muskaan bhatia on Mar 18, 2018
                            I ordered Paneer Butter Masala and roti accompany with Fruit Raita (80 Rs)
                            First they served mixed raita (60Rs) and charged 80 Rs.
                            Then the cherry to cake was i received plastic in my Paneer Butter Masala.
                            and the CUSTOMER CARE executive M jyothi says that they can refund me for Rs 50.
                            against the total bill of Rs 278.
                            Do i look like a beggar to them ### app making people fool and ill with their food.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Swiggy — cancellation order without intimation and cod blocked

prats85 on Mar 13, 2018
                              Signed up to swiggy to place my 1st ever order... Verified otp promptly on my phone and received an order confirmation.. Meanwhile...