[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Unnecessary balance deduction

Address:560073

They have deducted rs.88 approx from my mobile balance. The day on which the deductions have been done, i did neither call anyone nor messaged anyone, and i had data balance also. I mailed ([protected]@t24mobile.com) them regarding the issue on 6th of this month, and kept reminding them the same thing for next two days. On 8th of this month, i sent a mail to appellate.[protected]@t24mobile.com, mentioning the problem. It has been a week, but they did not even care to respond. I have not received a single mail from t-24.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Mar 25, 2017
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Richa,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that the team can take this up at the earliest.

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
Dear Richa,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

Please be informed that an amount of Rs. 53/- deducted for GPRS usage mean while not having any internet packs. Our team also tried to connect with you but were unable to get through. Do write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in if you have any queries.

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
It cannot be possible that you tried to contact me but could not do so, as I have given you two mobile numbers. And for you kind information, day before the deductions, I had total of Rs.88 (approx, main balance and free balance together). On the day of deduction, I am confident that I did neither make a call nor have sent any message. And I had data balance also.
A screenshot (taken on the same day of deductions) has already been sent to you regarding the data balance. If at all I have used internet, then it was done by sharing the data from my home internet(WLAN) and from the data available in the other mobile number(which I have provided you). Kindly recheck the previous mail. Please, let me know if you need the screen shots again.
Please do something regarding your customer care. Even the appellate does not respond.
Miss Priya,

Can you please reply. Do you or T-24 have any sense of responsibility towards the costumers?
My T24 mobile number is [protected] and it got blocked and so it asks for a PUK Code. If I am available with the code that would be very great

T24 Mobile — How to activate my sim

I have t24 Sim.its not activated. My sim no.is [protected].plz help me.I have taken it from big bazaar

T24 Mobile — Network unavailable

My number is [protected]. I am at Patelnagar, Patna. There is no network for more than one week. Please look into this .

T24 Mobile — Not activation of sim mobile no. 8792876480

I have purchased the mobile sim holding no.[protected] from BIG BAZAR, Hubballi of Karnataka on 01.12.15. i have provided the concerned documents. but till date the sim is not activated. please activate the same.

T24 Mobile — My service deactivated suddenly and customer care numbers not helping regarding this

This Umamaheswara Rao, using T24 mobile (Karnataka - [protected]) since 2 years .. and my service deactivated suddenly today (28/08/2015) .customer care number not responding at all regarding this issues--[protected]

T24 Mobile — Sim lost and deactivation

Hi i am mr. u k banerjee, i have lost my sim on 13.5.2016 in mumbai. i have brought my sim from kolkata. please deactivate my sim as soon as possible. and issue me a duplicate sim. my lost t24 number is: [protected]

T24 Mobile — I lost my Mobile and T24 SIM 7795998183

I lost my Mobile and T24 SIM [protected] and I called customer care and Blocked the sim but now insurance company asking confirmation letter with Seal and signature. Please let me know how to get this letter

T24 Mobile — validity

my t24 nuber is[protected].. this sim validity is for 180 days.. but i want to life time time validity... what can i do for this??

T24 Mobile — LOCKED THE SIM CARD

NO [protected] DEMANDING A PUK CODE

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information