Tata AIG Insurance

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Tata AIG Insurance related photos (89)

Tata AIG Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Vinay Vishnu Patil
Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that from my GE a/c.card no. [protected] (see below mentioned Statement) on dated 04/01/2008 amt. Rs. 1482.00 was debited.

The call which I received on behalf of TATA AIG Insurance, informed me regarding health & medi claim policy, I accepted the policy amt which was supposed to be deducted from my a/c.

After that Tata Aig should have to give me the detailed policy documents within 15 days but till today I have not received it.

For the same clarification so many times I called to GE money also but no response I got.
Even the same complaint i mailed to TATA AIG but they least bother about & even not single reply i get.
Now my request to you that pls. take up my complaint with concern people and get it resolved.
Pls do needful as early as possible.

27/01/2008

Rs. 1, 482.00

regards,
Vinay Patil

Dinesh kumar chaurasia
    Sir, I am not willing to take your above said policy. So, kindly cancilled these policy as mention below- policy no. and name -ITHC[protected] Dinesh kumar chaurasia, ITHC[protected] Kanak lata chaurasia, ITHC[protected] Saurabh chaurasia, ITHC[protected] Miss swati chaurasia. Kindly send refund in my address. with regards
    pls call urgent my cell no [protected]
    MY SELF JEEVESH DUTT SHARMA. I HAVE TAKEN A POLICY FROM TATA AIG IN THE MONTH OF JULY IN MY MOTHER NAME i.e SMT. UMA SHARMA BUT STILL I HAVE NOT GET MY POLICY. PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD ON 15.7-2008.I HAVE TRIED NUMBER OF TIMES BY CALLING N TOLL FREE NUMBER BUT OF NO AVAIL. MY PH NO.[protected] PLS PAY ATTENTION ON MY REQUEST AND RAISE THIS MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MALTI KADAM
      I recd a call fm MS Sonia on 17Sep'08fm ctc no: 32109964 / [protected] rgd a zero rental scheme which has been introduced thru Airtel.

She sent her representative to TATA AIG on 19th Sep'08. I was told I would have to pay Rs.1800/- for activation of 03 Airtel Numbers for which I handedover the amount to the person. I was also given an Subscriber Enrolment Form serial no: B574367 and was told it would be activated within 03 to 04hrs.

Even after the whole day when the numbers were not activated I called on the numbers throught which they had called, but received no reply.

I have tried my best to get in touch but unable to get thru anyperson.

Could you pls check as to who has being misusing the Airtel brand and been cheating so many people.

Have also given a complain no: 18470767.

If I do not get a reply asap I will have no choice but to go to the consumer court for further actions.

You could get in touch with me on [protected] / 29672146

TATA AIG GIC LTD — claim for motor vehicle

your policy no.[protected], and the vehicle NO.TN 38 AL 6507.for RYDON BAJAJ Showroom in coimbatore Avinashi main road.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata AIG Maharaksha Policy — Do not take their policy Tie up with HSBC credit cards [Resolved]

Rohit
        I had received a call from the TATA AIG when I received a new HSBC Credit card saying that they have a tie up with HSBC credit...

anil Chaudhari
        I have purchased the policy ( healthcare plus ) from TATA AIG. The executive tell nme that the money will be deducted from the credit card immediately and to convert the same in EMI's . I have to call ICICI custemer care and TATA AIG has a tie up with them for conversion in EMI, s. After calling ICICI I realise that no such facility of the conversion in EMI's is available and TATA AIG has no such tie up with the ICICI.
        After I communicated to TATA AIG thy are now unable to locate my Policies and the matter uis pending since more than one month. I am not getting sactisfactory reply frpm the TATA AIG.
        I am cheated by the Bombay based TATA AIG executive Mr. Alam Khan.

Please look into the matter.
        The same thing happened to me as well. They charged my credit card without my knowledge. As I had given them my credit card details but i was told that I would be charged only once i give them the confirmation of enrollment. I tried reaching TATA AIG numerous times but their number always seems to be busy ([protected]), I even send them the e-mail but yet no response form their side. I have no idea as how to reach them. I'm very upset about all these but can't do anything...
        Yes, TATA AIG seems to be at fault here... but how can you trust anyone with your credit card number without reviewing/receiving any of the documentation. Ultimately you yourself are responsible for the laziness you are demonstrating. You see the bottom line of companies is to make profit for its shareholders but you have to be aware of what you are buying into before you go around handing out your credit card numbers. By that way, what are doing with a Credit card if you cannot affort a less that 4000/- payment. Do you really need a credit card? Credit cards are a convenience but also need to be used responsibly and doesn't look like you should have a credit card.

TATA AIG — THREATENING

PEOPLE CALLING FROM CALL CENTER AND BOOKING APPOINTMENT. HE CALLING AGAIN RASHLY AND ASKING WHY YOU ARE NOT ATTEND THE CALL. I DONT KNOW WHETHER PEOPLE MUST TO HAVE INVESET AND ANY LAW AVAILABLE IN INDIA ONE SHOULD INVEST COMPULSORY.
        HE THREATING IN HIS OWN NO ALSO.

Tata Aig Health Care plus — Cheted by Tata AIG

One day I got a call on my mobile from TATA AIG and offered helth insurance plan for me and my family including my wife, daughter and son. Some man was talking, I dont ask him his name. He told me some plans and ask me to take that plan but as I am already having medicle insurance I did not not take intrest at bigining. At that time he told plans with around 11000/ per year premium. When I told my inability to afford such high primium he again called me and offered me another plan with around 7000/year premium. I again told my inability to afford even 7000/annum then he told me that he has one more plan in which total premium for the year will be Rs 3877/- and that to will be recovered in three instalments and that too interst free. Finally I agree with this plan but put condition that I will pay in 3 instalments as Iwas not having budget . Then he took all relevent details from me & told me that I will recive one confirmation call from their office and request me to attend that call. After that I got another call from one lady on 30/05/2008 and she also conformed all information and ask me to give my credit card no. I told her to first send me all the documents but she told that Iam sending documents but we will have to take credit card detailds before sending them you can deside after getting those papers that you wwant to take this policy or not. Finally I gave her my credit card no then she asked for cvv no which I refused to give then she told ok you dial your cvv yourself from my telephone. I dialed it from my phone. I told her that I want to do payment in 3 instalments she agrees to that but I got shocked when I got from my bank that your account has been debited by Rs 3877 on 30/05/08. They charged total primium in a single instalment where ever on first day when I show my in ability to give primium inone go they told me that you can give premium in three instalments ant that to intrest free. Then I again called at given nos of TATA AIG and talk to the given no abut chrging total premium in one instalment but that day also I have been told that you dont worry abut message you will find 1/3 rd amount in your credit card statment that shows total amount but 1/3rd amount will be debited to you in your statment. But when I got my credit card statment I was again shocked when I saw total premium was debited to me. Then I again called TATA AIG but I did not get any satisfactory reply. Then I again called TATA AIG ON 28/06/08 that time I note down name of the lady she told her name as Pratiksha I again put my grvance against her but she also did not give me any reply and told me that somebody from her office will talk to me on Monday i.e on 30/06/06 but no body called me. I again talked to Mr. John on 2/07/08 regading same thing but in vain. Now problem is I could not be able to give my dues of credit card due to total premium charged in one go and paying intrest on balance amount. Who will be responsible for this. TATA AIG alone is responsible for telling lie to the customer and cheet me. When I first get call they told me that we will send policy documents to you and charge you when you give approval for the policy, you talk to your doctors and then let us know then we will charge you premium but actually they cahrged from me before delivering documents to me. This is clear violation of trust. Please let me know shall I get my charged amount back? I do not want to keep policy of sucha insurance company who is not trnsperant and commited to the customer.

Rajesh Khachane,
        Plot no 765/F1, Sector 5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.201010.
        I think nobody should ever disclose his Credit Card no. to anybody at whatsoever the circumstances may be. These things are supposed to be kept at the user end only. It is completely your discretion to choose the mode of payment you feel comfortable with. Even if, you ever requires to make the payment of your premium thru Credit Card the safe way is to make it online in PC yourself.

The laws relating to frauds against credit card are very stringent for the common folk so you yourself requires to be cautious in such cases.

Tata AIG Home Finance — NOT REFUNDING PROCESSING FEES [Resolved]

UTPAL THAPA
          I Utpal Thapa had deal with TATA AIG HOME FINANCE INDIA LTD to purchase new flat at Ahmedabad and and They...

Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd — Improper settlement of motor insurance claim [Resolved]

Shubhada bhat
          I had purchased a Swift ZXi car and taken delivery on 2007 jan 4th from RNS Motors Bangalore using loan from HDFC Bangalore.br...

INDIRA DEVI ALLIKA
          Dear TATA AIG.
          We have given our consent about 15 days back to renew our car Insurance policy( through CAN CARD- Credit card).
          We were also informed by your executive stating that the insurance is renewed and the policy would be sent within 8 working days.
          The following are the particulars Name Allika Indira Devi ( my daughter)
          Client ID 518155 Motor policy number [protected]
          Vehicle number MH12 CY 982.
          Registration city Pune
          Till date the whereabouts of our renewed policy is not known. When we enquired with your Pune office they informed us that the policy is despatched through the courrier ( they could not give the courrier particulars like name of the courrier and the docket number etc.),
          Please let us know why the courrier has not reached us till date if it is really sent to us.
          Why do you choose such useless courrier if it is sent ( as informed by you).
          Why do you create this type of mental tension to the customers of your institution.?
          Our address :- Flat no 6, Anurag apartments, Right Bhusari colony, Paud road, Kothrud Pune 411038.
          If the courrier has not delivered and returned back to you, is it not your duty to inform us since our telephone number is with you.
          This is not fair on your part.
          Please respond to this mail positively.
          Thanks and regards
          indira devi allika
          my name is not there in voter list ..how can search my name in voter list ...please its urgent
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata Aig — Issue on Policy # U018578045 -- Forged Signature by Tata Employee [Resolved]

Mr Divya Dutta
            To,
            The Complaints Department,
            TATA AIG,
            Tata Group

Sub: Issue on Policy # U[protected]...

RAKESH BHATTACHARJEE
            Sir, I have taken a policy of home insurance from TATA AIG General insurance on 03 Feb 08. Within 15 days of receipt of policy documents I have applied for cancellation of policy. But my policy was not cancelled despite repeated reminders through e-mail/phone. Lastly My policy was cancelled in the first week of Jun 08. But still now I have not been refund amount which I am suppose to get back. My policy no. is [protected]. Please refund the policy premium to me at the earliest. My phone no. [protected]

dr vinod kumar
              i was policy holder of tata aig policy no[protected] of my santro car done on08/11/2006 for next year ihave done insurance of my car from united india insurance co on[protected] but tata aig has not sent me no claim bonus certificate so i could not recieve my policy bond from united india .ins .co.they have held up my policy due to lack of services by tata aig .i am harassed by both companies now last resort is consumer court.if tata aig will send to united india insurance .co ltd.divisonal office sco 72 phase 9 mohali punjab. for cover note no, 989234,
              i was policy holder of tata aig application no is ASN06910631of my santro car done on 23/01/08but tata aig has not sent me insurance papers. now i want my policy as soon as posible

SANDEEP SAXENA
                As, I recd a call from TATA AIG to review accidental policy for 2 months on the cost of Rs.10/-, but when after 2 months, I called up for the cancellation they insist me to continue with lesser premium amount, even my lot of request he not cancelled my policy and keep it continue with a lesser premium, even after I am calling him for cancellation and a representative told me that he is taken the request and with in 2-3 days it will cancelled and further I am not charged any amount.
                At that time, I am satisfied but when I checked my Credit Card statement I am surprised that bank is charging the same amount from Oct-2007.
                It is completely harassment by TATA AIG and unnecessary charge the premium amount even I am not having any policy documents.
                Please help me and write me the right person to whom I contact for the refund of my money and cancellation of policy.
                Sandeep Saxena
                [protected] (Delhi)
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Please call us
                I was gone for TATA AIG policy. After some days they again called up
                And take new policy ok cancel my previous and take new. Again after some days again they called and for new policy, then I asked a quarry for that they send 2 more polices, they are telling that with in 14 days i[censored] don’t want you can cancel, then I said ok
                after resaving the policy, I called up for cancellation, now they are telling you will lose 25% and second time time they are telling 33% will cut of..., Then i called up to ICICI credit card and HSBC credit card people, they are telling that we can not do any thing, for this i am completing to you are suggest me correct way to compliant to get my money back all the credit card banks and Tata aig people are cheating and harassing me a lot, for cancellation also they are harassing .., I WANT TO DO SOME THING, MORE TO SHOW THE POWER OF THE CUSTOMER as early as possible ( Not to get mental tension) not to waste money and time.

I want to do some thing teach a lesion help me how..
                HSBC INDIA - I AM BEING CHEATED BY HSBC AND FOR APPLYING FOR THEIR CREDIT CARD, THEY ARE PROVIDING ME FORCEFULLY A TATA AIG INSURANCE

I was approached by HSBC Credit card sales staff for applying for their credit card. Once I purchased the card I had never used it. After 1 yr i got a call from HSBC collection department that some 8000 rs outstanding is showing in my name which I should pay back. When i asked them what it is about as i had never used their card.I got a reply that the money was deducted for TATA AIG insurance policy for which their person has taken my approval over phone. i asked them immediately to cancel my card and show me the policy as till date i never received any such policy nor any one informed me about it. There was no reply again from their end. After follow ups with their call centers they told me that the policy has been cancelled and i need not pay any money. Now again after some time their collection agents are calling me and asking me now to pay towards the same policy as interest charges, Where in i have never approached TATA AIG to buy any policy nor i ever swiped my credit card. The policy was purchased by bank with out taking my signatures. Presently I have received a mail from hsbc which mention a fake signature of myself I have very feared for this type of cheating they have misused my credit card number and personal details to raise a false policy in my name and want to extract money.

I have just a single request. Please waive of these unwanted charges & send me a statement with the Zero amount due for the payment

I send the request to TATA-AIG Insurance to cancel my policy which I am not interested at all.
                The customer service of HSBC is canvassing for TATA-AIG but when I request HSBC to cancel my policy the told me to contact TATA-AIG Insurance. Is this correct????
                If this problem is not solved soon HSBC will lose many credit card customers soon...
                If HSBC Credit card department here my voice please cancel my card and reversed the charges charged by you.
                Reminder: I have send 25 Request letter but till date i have not received any suitable answer by your side
                Is it your banking system?????? Plz suggest
                Plz in this time you don’t misguide me because I have facing some personal problem, if you misguide me then you will pay 50, 000 for this harassment.
                PLZ CLOSE THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY I AM WAITING FOR YOUR SUITABLE ANSWER FROM TATA AIG AND HSBC BANK BOTH OF YOU.

Plz Below MENTION Check SOME Request References No Which I Send To Both TATA AIG AND HSBC. I am waiting two to three days for your suitable answer if I find you do not helping me then I will go to consumer court Delhi and log Fir in police station also

Reference Number [protected]
                And many more request sent to you but problem is not solve till date

Raghavendar mandal

Credit card no. [protected]
                Policy no. purchased by bank DGTL000005 TATA AIG General insurance on
                Reminder...

Plz close this issue imidiatly and conform me by mail A/S/P

I have never recievd any statement and not recievd any coruirer from tata aig insurense, So i could not provided scan statement. But at the last moment 10th april i recieved a statement which mention pay something 8000, I was socked then i wrote mail for tata aig and hsbc and all other phone etc.

I am humbly requesting to you

If HSBC Crdit card and Tata Aig department here my voice please cancel my card and reversed the charges charged by you.
                RAGHAVENDRA MANDAL

And many more request sent to you but problem is not solve till date

Raghavendar mandal

Credit card no. [protected]
                Policy no. purchased by bank DGTL000005 TATA AIG General insurance on
                Yes. Even i having the same problem. They have given the same policy number what you mentioned.

I am also trying the collect the informations from HSBC bank.. Need to take a very serious action on this.

Sunil Patel
                  Dear team,

I got a call from your telemarketing team and was sold an insurance plan which i found suitable for my family.

The guys name was Gaurav and i confirmed number of times about the credit card EMI plan which he told me would be for 0% for 12 months and i just need to give the ref number
                  173478 to the credit card department to change that transaction to 12 montsh emi with 0%.

I contacted HSBC credit card depertment and i got a mail which says that cant do it.

That means whatever he told me was all lie and was just to make sales and thats it. I have number of insurance and investments with Tata Aig and i have faced the problem earlier also.

Now i would not encourage this mistake done by you and want serious action to be taken by you or else i would not take moments to send this findings to HSBC group office in Mumbai and other competetitors in the market. And trust me, within 24 hours this would be there in nespapers all around.

This is not just a matter of 5000 rs but its all about the principle wherein i would give 0 in there.

Please make a note of the policy number IRHC[protected].

hope i will get some solution for this.

regards

Sunil

nagasuribabu
                    Dear sir
                    i am unable to contact customer care [protected] and [protected]
                    so how can i contact customer care
                    and how can i calim my medical bill
                    can u tell to me solution asap
                    thanks
                    suri
                    ph: [protected]
                    DEAR SIR
                    I HAD TAKEN ONE POLICY OF MAHARAKSHA FROM YOU ON DATED 09-04-08 ON MY CREDIT CARD THE AMOUNT PAID WAS 25630/-
                    THE POLICY WAS ON THE NAME OF MY FATHER SH. Y.R PASSEY MY MOTHER MRS. RAMA PASSEY
                    AND FOR ARJUN PASSEY AND FAMILY
                    MY NUMBER IS [protected]
                    ARJUN PASSEY
                    U-24/3 DLF-III
                    GURGAON-122002(HARYANA)
                    i wan to change my contact adress but find it difficult to cantact you at customer care [protected] and [protected]
                    so how can i contact customer care

thanks
                    anil tandon
                    ph: [protected]
                    My policy no MRP [protected]
                    I skoke to so many people to cancel my policy and did not accept their courier.
                    Amount of 11900 debited to my card and even after 2months amount is not refunded
                    NEVER BUY Mharaksha POLICY from TATA AIG

Regd: Office : Peninsula Corporate Park
                      Nicholas Piramal Tower, 9th floor, G.K.Marg
                      Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013

Ref : MahaRaksha Policy # MRP[protected]
                      Sub : Unethical methods employed by your representative for renewal of policy and authorization on credit card
                      For the MahaRaksha policy I was holding for last two years and the premium amount gets charged to my HSBC credit card. This policy expired in Jan 2008.
                      For the last two annual renewals, your representative contacted me from Mumbai and took approval for renewal. I also authorized TATA-AIG to charge the premium to my HSBC credit card.
                      After the elapse of the policy in Jan 2008, no one contacted me for renewal. I was also not interested in renewing the policy.
                      Last month I got a cover with a covering letter stating that the policy is renewed and the premium amount will be charged to my credit card. I was surprised by this and the attached policy belongs to Mr. Mahesh Sharma (Policy no. #MRP[protected]). I have not received my policy till date.
                      I sent a mail to your customer support to cancel this policy, as this was renewed without my approval.
                      I was surprised to see the amount getting charged to my HSBC credit card without my authorization.
                      I advised HSBC to cancel the charged amount and get the policy also cancelled.
                      Today I got a call from Mr.Javad Hasan and he introduced himself as your representative. He said he has proof of my approval for renewal and also authorization for charging on my HSBC credit card. He also said the policy will be cancelled as desired by me and Rs.99 will be charged towards administrative charges. I said since I have not approved the renewal, the administrative charges are not agreeable to me.
                      After 3 hours again I got a call from Mr.Javad Hasan and he played a recorded version of the approval for renewal.
                      I want you to listen to the recorded version of the policy renewal and also the authorization to charge my credit card for the premium amount.
                      The interesting part of the conversation is the unethical approach employed by your representative :
                      1. I am the proposer of the policy, my wife and mother are the beneficiaries. Only the proposer has the legal right to renew the policy. There should not be any doubt on this. I was very much available on my mobile, I am not sure why your representative approached my wife for renewal
                      2. The credit card number read out in the conversation by your representative is in my name. How can your representative ask my wife to authorize the charging of the premium to my card? Even if the sales slip is signed by my wife no bank will accept that.
                      3. Early Jan ’08 one of your representative talked about a different policy to me,which I turned down. Fearing that I will not approve the renewal of the MahaRaksha policy your representative has approached my wife. This is my reading of what has happened.
                      4. Please listen to today’s conversation with Mr.Javad Hasan. He needs to be told, how he should talk to a customer. What he played to me as recorded conversation is clear demonstration o[censored]nethical approach employed by your representative. This is equally criminal offence and amounts to cheating.
                      5. I still have a great regard for TATA group for ethical practices and the value they offer to customers. Above Representatives of yours, spoil your reputation and tarnish the image of your company.
                      I am also marking a copy of this letter to General Manager Credit Cards –HSBC.
                      Please arrange for cancellation of the policy and also arrange for 100% reversal of the charges with no administrative charges to my account.
                      More than deficiency in service to a customer, you have also caused so much of mental agony. I am seriously considering legal means for claiming damages, if the issue is not settled to my satisfaction within one week of receipt of this letter.
                      Truly yours
                      R.B.SATISH KUMAR
                      To General Manager, HSBC – Credit Card Division : For the two renewals of TATA-AIG, I got a call from HSBC to authorize the payment of the premium through my credit card. For the renewal of policy under dispute none of your representative contacted me. So far two EMIs have been charged to my credit card account. Please arrange to reverse them. Any administrative charges, please collect from TATA-AIG.
                      I also request you to strengthen your authorization process to avoid such fraudulent practices in future.
                      Do let us know what happens.

It happened to me as well, the rep was subhash from Mumbai.
                      promised me free home insurance and Free Credit card insurance but didnt give any thing...

how can we take them to task?
                      on 2nd sept.aph call frm Tata AIG No [protected] have opened me an online Health Care Policy n debated Rs 8726/- [TD-TXNALERT] frm m HDFC credit card under transaction Id no.006500. As said on, 7working dys under i have 2 received d documents. but after 12daays m had nt received yet!!!
                      I wnt 2 quit d policy, 4d required facilities of NATURAL DENTAL PROBLEM Tretment is nt there
                      Hence i wnt ur authority 2 deposite my amount of Rs 8672/- in2 my CREDIT CARD

Name :Dipjyoti Handique
                      c/o Nawab Mammud Hussain Residence
                      Thana Tini ali Mariani.Pin 785634
                      District Jorhat. Assam
                      PH.NO : [protected]
                      I want no clim certificate from your tata aig general insurense my policy nors are 1].[protected] IN THE YEAR 2002. . 2][protected] INTHE YEAR 2003 3][protected]IN THE YEAR 2004 4]O[protected]IN THE YEAR 2005 5][protected] IN THE YEAR 2006 PLEASE SEND ME ON MY MAIL ID bhaskar.[protected]@gmail.com THANKU A. BHASKAR
                      I want no claimfrom your TATA AIG GENERAL INSURANCE. Here I was given my VEH insurance type policy no's and year.1:[protected] dt.29/11/2007to28/11/2008. 2:[protected] dt.29/11/2006 to 28/11/2007.3:[protected] dt. 29/11/2005 to 28/11/2006. 4: [protected] dt. 29/11/2004 to 28/11/2005. 5: [protected]-00 dt.29/11/2003 to 28/11/2004.I request you mail to [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you... LAKSHMAN
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata AIG General Insurance — irresponsible behaviour by Surveyor of MSIL agency of TATA AIG [Resolved]

nalin Sinha
                        Dear all

As I have got the vehicle insured from TATA AIG vide policy No[protected] as it was expired on 15th...

Raghuram. B.S.
                        To start from first, I had a plan of buying a second hand used Ford IKON ( bearing Registration Number : KA 25 MC 311) from a car dealer in R.T. Nagar, Bangalore and in the process to get the finance approval and for this the vehicle should have first party insurance, this was told to me from a dealer. Hence I paid the premium amount to the car dealer and he got this policy cover note through your agent Mr. Prathip, wide Policy Number :[protected], from TATA AIG General Insurance Company Ltd., wide a cover note dated 05.11.2007.
                        Since there were some holidays because of Diwali festival I didn't even get the approval from financing banks and I also didn't take the delivery of the car from the customer, who was selling the car.
                        In the mean while I changed my mind and I went ahead taking a new car, Hyundai i10 and immediately I visited your TATA AIG office in Millers Road, Bangalore and informed the same to Mr. Guruprasad, a staff working in your organization. He asked me to give in writing to the manager requesting to cancel the policy number[protected] and he also acknowledge the acceptance of the request to cancel, with seal and signature dated 13th November 2007 and also told me that, I will receive the refund of the money directly from Mumbai, head office through courier with in 15 days.
                        I wish to say, the behavior of Mr. Guruprasad was too good and I liked the TATA AIG Insurance a lot and hence even I took my new car Hyundai i10 policy also from your insurance company only.
                        After this I was waiting in a though that, I will receive the refund amount cheque today and tomorrow, but till 17th December 2007, I didn't receive the same. Hence I called Mr. Guruprasad on 17.12.2007 and asked the status about the same and he informed me that he will call me by 18th December 2007 and update me the status, but I didn't receive the call on 18.12.2007.
                        Hence I called today to know the status of the same and I received the information from an other staff of your by name Mr. Sriram, saying that he is on leave today and also he checked in his system, by taking the policy number from me and he informed me that, still the policy has not been cancelled and it was a shock to me.
                        Hence I wrote many mails to customer support and spoke to them over telephone also, asking for the early response, but only pre-system generated reply mails were received by me and there is no proper response from the customer support of Tata - AIG General Insurance requesting for to resolve this issue and help me to get the refund at the earliest.
                        Hence I request any person or organisation to help me in getting the refund and also to get an penaulty from TATA AIG Insurance company for the pressure, mental tension, money spent by me in calling them to follow up the same and also for visiting TATA - AIg Insurance office many times to get the refund.
                        I have a acknowledgement given by the TATA-AIG General office, with seal and signature of the person, who received the request from me in November 2007.
                        On 5th April 08, I took my car No. DL 3C AG 9550 Maruti Alto LXI at Rohan Motors c-11 Sector- 1 Noida for repair, as my car met with an accident on 4th April 08 at Noida Express Way.

Since it was my first claim, i was simply following the directives, what so ever were told by the Maruti Service station representative and Mr. Yatharth sharma Tata AIG Surveyar and informed about the complete damage in the car.

Later on i got a call from Tata AIG customer care that my partly claim has been approved, but it is not cash less becasue, date of accident is not right and 2ndly side doors claim we can't give as you did not mentioned the same in claim form. Hence, we are sending you a letter, for your attention and sutaible reply.

This is really unexpectable that, when i am informing each every details then & their and surveyor is not confirming any thing at that time, and after words when i left my car at service center for repair, i got a rubbish / useless call from customer care (TATA AIG) that your claim is not fully settled and also it is not cash less.

Pls look in to the matter and sort it out immediately as my car is available at service center, and needs urgent attention from your end. Pls feel free to call me now for more information on my cell No.[protected].

Motor & Health Insurance — No response from the customer care

I have booked a complain wide reference no. 440544 and 444315 in your customer care centre.
                        Ref No. - 440544 - In this, I have booked a complain on May 22, 2008 in which I request them to renew my mother's health insurance policy which was expired on May 21, 2008. They told me that policy can be renewed within 7 days of expiry and they promised me that they will send the executive in 1 or 2 days but the executive comes on June 03, 2008 and he collects all the documents but after seven days he replies me that policy will not be renewed and a new policy will be issued for the same.
                        Ref No. 444315 - I have purchased a Santro Car from Ludhiana in Nov 2007, the insurance of the same has been done by Reliance General Insurance Co., Ludhiana Branch. In March 2008, I have opt for the CNG kit, for which I have requested your customer care centre wide Ref No. 444315 to sen the executive for the endorsement of the same. Mr. Jasbir singh, surveyor from Auto risk Management services pvt ltd., Rajendra Place Branch came on May 27, 2008, he dne the survey (receipt no. 63654). Till yet I haven't got thr reply for the insurance of the same and when I called Mr. Jasbir singh he replied me in a rude way that please contact to the Ludhiana Branch for the same and I have no contact number of the Ludhiana Branch.

In this span of time, I have talked to the customer care centres incharge like Urjita, Daryll, etc all these people promises me that they will resolve the same but till now no response has been received from thei side. Infact I spoke to your customer care on July 05, 2008 to speak to Mr. Daryll (shift incharge) but he was not there and your executive told me that Mr. Daryll will give a call to me on July 07, 2008 but no call has been received till yet.
                        Kindly look into the matter and reply me.

Tarun Aggarwal
                        Ph. No. [protected]
                        I took a Health Insurance Policy of TATA-AIG on phone in Aug I was promised that I will get the policy within a month. My verification was done by the accounts dept but I never got the policy. The Transaction number I was given was fake. When I contacted TATA-AIG they did not have any policy in my name and the transaction number had no relevance. In fact last time also when I took home secure policy from TATA-AIG they did not issue me a policy though the money was promptly deducted from my credit card account. I had to show my credit card statement to get a policy. This time its the same story. Money is being deducted from my credit card account without any policy.
                        When I wrote to customer service dept. I am getting a standerd answer since more than a month that 'please give more time'.
                        I have written more than 4 times but same reply. On the other hand money is being deducted from my credit card account every month. TATA-AIG is a fraud company.
                        I am holding the policies Invest assure gold no.:U[protected] and Invest assure apexno.:U[protected]on my wife's name).I would like to report a complain against one of your employee
                        Name:Mr.Raman Ranjan, who is working in Patna.This person was previously working with ICICI prudential and have done a fraud with me by usig some of the dummy codes when I was abroad.I suffered a loss of approximately 20, 000 rs and he is no more responding on phone.Being in ICICI he was using dummy code of some fake agents to earn the commission.
                        I would like to bring your attention because you may be loosing your clients due to such activities of your employee and in long term will cause great commercial loss to the company and loss of reputation in the market.I would therefore request you to take appropriate action against MR.RAMAN RANJAN in order that these incidents are not repeated with any client in future.
                        My contact no; [protected] / [protected]
                        Tel no. of RAMAN RANJAN:[protected] / [protected]
                        I am a General Insurance Policy holder for my Car [protected], Not at happy with the Service this time. I am with AIG for last 7 years and i have got no response from them this year.I had to called the customer service 7+ times and i get nobody calling me back for enquire and renewal.

Today i get a call from Ashwin / Adhishek from Cust. Service Mumbai and i was not at all happy with the service provided .The way they put accross things to the customer me " this is your Premium amount and we cannot give do any discount on this or do any thing on this " this is the pulse tone of the agent.

I really appreciate someone to call me and chek on this. If this is the attitude then i would not prefer doing business with TATA AIG.

My simple question was last year i paid around 4400 as my premium, and why is my premium higher this year. I think there is no body to check on this from your end so God Help.

Me being with AIG for so long and if this is waht AIG has to give me i am sorry to say i would not like to do business with AIG. This is a competetive world if i get a better deal for the same Comprehensive Coverage bad luck AIG .

Request to AIG : Don't turn your work place as a Gov't office attitude.

Thanks and Regards